°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 4°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

The boy on the ground looked up, confusion filling his eyes. He had cuts along his face, and his checkered haori was missing. His gaze shot right at me, and his orbs widened in response. I furrowed by brows wondering why he was here, Nezuko..

Uzui suddenly spoke, "Bummer, I heard he was traveling with a demon. I was looking forward to seeing someone more flamboyant."

Tanjiro mumbled, "Woah, who are these people."

A kakushi then shoved his head into the ground and yelled, "You in the presence of the pillars! Show some respect!"

I suspected this had to be about Nezuko, and all the pillars stated their thoughts about a demon. He struggled against the kakushi's grip and called out for Nezuko, Inosuke, me, Zenitsu, and someone named Murata. Kanroji peered over at me, I couldn't meet her gaze.

"We should punish L/n as well if she was affiliated with him." Uzui looked down at me.

"No! She has nothing to do with this! She didn't even know Nezuko!" Tanjiro defended.

Then Shinobu took control, "Going on missions as a demon slayer with a demon. You are aware of that, right? What's your story?"

Uzui put his hands on the hilt of his swords, "No need to ask."

Tanjiro spoke up, "She's.. My younger–!" he got cut off by his coughing.

I grabbed a water bottle attached to my belt and kneeled beside him. "Tanjiro drink slowly, your jaw looks.. broken." I slowly put the water bottle to his mouth, and he drank it all.

'That water was filled with herb plants, so hopefully, that'll lower the pain of his wounds.' I retracted the bottle away from his mouth.

"Thank you Y/n.." He sent a light smile and I returned it.

"SHE'S MY YOUNGER SISTER!" He yelled out

Kanroji held her hand to her mouth, "I don't think we should be acting on our own.. Shouldn't we wait till he shows up?"

"See! She's helping him, and I say we tie L/n up!" Uzui pointed at me, and I had a very offended look on my face.

"Tengen, leave her alone!" Kanroji shooed his finger pointing away

"My sister will fight by my side! So please–" Tanjiro had gotten interrupted by Shinazugawa walking in

He held a box in his hands with two nervous kakushi behind him, begging to set the box down, "Well, I see you have some fun brewing here. Is that the moron slayer who has a demon with him?" Shinazugawa let a wolfish grin spread across his face