°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 25°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

I woke up from my deep sleep, I tried to turn over to get more comfortable but got pulled back. I heard a small mumble. It was my gorgeous one and only, Muichiro. The sun rays that peeked through the window warmed my body. It painted the sky a beautiful color, and I watched the clouds from the large window in the room.

"Muichiro, I have to get back before Aoi finds me." I placed a small kiss on his cheek. It seemed to have woken him up.

"Five more minutes.." He mumbled, his eyes droopy and his voice soft.

"I can't, Aoi will wake up soon." I smiled, his eyes fully opened and he had a small pout.

He blinked a couple of times to adjust to the sudden light, "Alright.."

"We can take a walk around later, I want to bring Sanemi ohagi anyway." I turned to leave but was lightly pulled back by him

He mumbled something, "Huh?" I questioned

"Kiss.." I barely heard it.

I smiled and leaned closer to his face, planting a quick peck on his lips. "Okay, bye Muichiro" I cooed.

I made my way to the door, opened it, and listened for anyone in the halls. I could hear no footsteps so I crept all the way to my room. As I slid open the door, I saw a figure, Aoi...

"What did I just say!? I told you not to leave-" I drowned out her voice. Her lecture just kept going. I swear it was an hour long.

"Can you help me make ohagi for Shinazugawa," I spoke as her eyes burned with anger, "Please?" I finished

"WAS THAT ALL YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT!?" She continued for another 15 minutes, which felt like three centuries.

We finally made it to the kitchen, she agreed to help me since she felt bad for ruining my eardrums. We finished the bag of ohagi, I wrapped it in a neat cloth, adding a small note as well. Just in case Shinazugawa happened to not be there.

I went back to my room to change into my uniform. I threw on my haori and chugged down the medicine water before I left to wake up Muichiro.

I snuck past Kokoro and Haru's bed, they were still sound asleep. I gently shook the mist pillar's shoulder, causing him to turn over and mumble something again.

"Muichiro, do you want to come or not? I'm going to give Shinazugawa ohagi." I whispered just enough so he could hear it.

He tiredly sat himself up, "Mm.. yeah," Getting out of bed and grabbing on his uniform that was beside him.