Izuku Midoriya - The Timeless...

By HeWhoSawTheFall

In a world where 70 percent of the population are born with superpowers called quirks, there are two professi... More

Chapter 1: The First Signs.
Chapter 2: Gaining More Control
Chapter 3: The Entrance Exam Begins
Chapter 4: Cowards!
Chapter 5: Meeting The Class
Chapter 6 : First Day Of Chaos
Chapter 7 : Battle Training (Part 1)
Chapter 8 : Battle Training (Part 2)
Chapter 9 : Know Thyself
Chapter 10 : Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 12: USJ (Part 2)
Chapter 13 : USJ (Part 3)
Chapter 14 : Successor Chosen
Chapter 15 : Quirk Overhaul
Chapter 16 : Meeting The Past
Time line 1 : Died In Battle AU
Chapter 17 : New Powers And Sports Festival
Chapter 18 : Concept Of Infinity
Chapter 19 : The Sports Festival (Part 1)
Chapter 20 : The Sports Festival (Part 2)
Chapter 21 : The Sports Festival (Part 3)
Chapter 22 : The Sports Festival (Last Part)
Filler 2 : Truth Behind The Power
Chapter 23 : Learning To Be A God's Successor
Chapter 24 : Meeting Gran Torino
Chapter 25 : Training To Control OFA
Time line 2 : The Lonely Swordsman AU
Chapter 26 : The Gaurdian (Part 1)
Chapter 27 : The Gaurdian (Part 2)
Chapter 28 : Overcoming Oneself (Part 3 - The Gaurdian)
Chapter 29 : The Man With The Divine Fists
Chapter 30 : Transcendent Human
Chapter 31 : Understanding Time (Summer Camp Part 1)
Chapter 32 : Feelings and Acceptance (Summer Camp Part 2)
Chapter 33 : Origin Breaker (Summer Camp Part 3)
Chapter 34 : The Illusion of Choice
Chapter 35 : Fate's Revengance
Chapter 36 : Tales of a Forgotten Shadow
Chapter 37 : Path of the Strong
Chapter 38 : Symbol Of Power?

Chapter 11 : USJ (Part 1)

1.3K 32 5
By HeWhoSawTheFall

The next few days passed relatively quitely. Nothing out of the ordinary, other than Aizawa's sudden tests. Everyone had gotten used to the routine. However everyone's favorite class was still Hero Studies. In this way another week passed. Aizawa is typically not the person to come late. However today it has already been five minutes since the bell rung. Everyone was chatting amongst themselves confusedly trying to figure out the reason for this delay. Suddenly the door opened and in walked Aizawa. He said, "Kids put on your hero suits or PT uniforms. Were going to the U.S.J." All the kids started whooping and howing happily.

Within five minutes all the students were ready. Iida was trying to get everyone in line as everyone watched him amused. Suddenly Izuku said," Iida dont bother. Its not gonna be that kind of bus." Iida turned around and was about to reply when he noticed that the bus was arriving and to his dismay it indeed was not that kind of a bus.

On the way the students kept chatting with each other. Suddenly Tsuyu Asui, a girl with a frog quirk, asked Izuku, "Hey. Can I ask what you're quirk is? I couldn't tell what it was. Also call me Tsu." He replied, "Well to answer your question my quirk is Stopwatch. It allows me to control time. With it I can stop, slow or accelerate time." All the students who were listening looked at him in shock, which was to be expected.

Soon after the students reached the USJ. The students got off the bus and walked up to the building. It was a huge complex which contained all sorts of emergency scenarios that could occur. The students were still getting over the feeling of being overwhelmed when suddenly a person appeared. This person was the Pro Hero : Thirteen. He had a powerful quirk which allowed him to create a black hole with immense destructive power. He gave everyone a small speech on the dangers of using a quirk the wrong way. A simgle loss of control could cause the death of an innocent bystander.

Suddenly Kirishima, a boy with sharp teeth and red hair, said, "Hey look! They even have fake villains!" Aizawa, who had reached the students by then, got into a fighting stance and said, "Those aren't fake. Those are real villains."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 34 34
"This is a superhuman society, with 80% of us possessing some uncanny ability. Cities swirled with chaos and confusion following the appearance of th...
273K 4K 25
In a world where abilities such as "quirks" existed in 80% of the population. Lived a boy named Izuku Midoriya who was not very lucky. He was rendere...
26.8K 279 13
In a society of super heroes we're 80% of the population with quirks while the 20% who don't inherit a quirk in this story we follow the tale of Izuk...
23.9K 446 18
In a world where 80% of the population has quirks the other 20% doesn't. Izuku yagi is one of those 20%. Being neglected by his own family, abused by...