๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+)

By kingkatewrites

โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐.โž In which an intern has a sex contract wi... More

INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION 2.0
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
END
BONUS I
BONUS II
BONUS III
IMPORTANT!

Twenty-six

25.3K 758 390
By kingkatewrites

I HAD NO WORDS to describe how I was feeling. The past week was brutal, ruthless and sleepless.

My mom was doing all right, thankfully, but it didn't help me be at ease, at all. Freya and Celine were no where to be found, as if they'd dropped from the face of the Earth.

I was furious. A day hasn't gone by without the rage making its way to the surface. Any time I could break something or punch someone, I took the chance without batting an eye.

Luka's tracker got disconnected almost as soon as I tried tailing it. Of course, the bastard wasn't stupid, and since Luka didn't have the best opportunity to plant the tracker, it was discovered rather quickly.

He was getting better, however not as quickly as I needed him to. The first two nights were critical, and as he lost a lot of blood, he was exhausted and mainly asleep for three days.

Celine was a tough girl. From a young age, she was trained how to deal with  situations like this, and I knew that she was capable of taking care of herself. I knew all of that, but it didn't make me any less worried.

Freya, on the other hand, had no survival instincts. Add that to the fact that this son of a bitch has been tormented her for years, and I couldn't imagine how afraid she must've been.

The mere thought of that sick, twisted bastard laying his filthy hands on my precious girl made my stomach twist in anger.

The emotion was beyond my control.

I was slowly losing my mind. I searched everywhere, I had one of the best teams on this case, and I personally tracked down every single associate Milo had, whether it be his pre-prison time, or his cell-mate.

None of them were of much help. They continuously repeated how dangerous Milo was, how sick and twisted he was and that they'd rather slit their own throat than spend another day with him.

"Do you have anything?" I questioned before the door closed behind me.

My older brother sat across from me, in his chair behind a desk, his eyes glued to the laptop in front of him. He looked sleep deprived as much as I was.

"No." He stated, as if the word had hurt him physically when it left his mouth, "I have my people keeping an eye out for that tracker."

"Why? It's useless when it's destroyed."

"It wasn't destroyed, it was turned off. Who knows when that bastard decides to have a party. And something tells me we will be included in it."

I haven't spoken to my mother since she got admitted into the hospital. The two of us weren't on best terms since I didn't allow her to arrange a marriage for me, however, it didn't mean that I didn't love her. She was my mother, of course I loved her.

I just didn't want to spend time with her when I was in this state.

''I do have news, Elijah.'' Sebastian stated as he motioned with his head for me to sit down. Reluctantly, I obliged as the blood chilled in my veins. His eyes, his attitude and his tense shoulders told me that the news weren't good.

''Speak.'' I was getting annoyed with each passing second, his silence slicing me in half.

''This morning, one of Freya's credit cards was used to purchase some things. The security camera footage confirmed what I suspected, it was Milo using her card.''

I gritted my teeth together, ''What did the bastard buy?''

No blinking, no emotions. Sebastian was as cold as ice whilst he stared at me, unmoving.

''Bleach, gloves, alcohol and a lot more of cleaning supplies.''

It took me a moment to register the words that had left his mouth. Swallowing harshly, as the rage was definitely not something I was able to contain anymore, I stood up from the chair, grabbed it and threw it against the wall.

Sebastian didn't try to prevent the fit of rage — he was well aware of how badly that would've ended, for both of us. Instead, he observed for a while with a passive look on his face, a flash of annoyance flickered from time to time.

''Calm the fuck down, Elijah.'' He demanded, ''It might not be what you think.''

I snorted, ''Yes, because there's no other reason for a sociopath like that bastard to purchase cleaning supplies that are often associated with getting rid of any evidence at a crime scene.''

I saw the clench of his jaw, and as he was about to respond, a phone call interrupted. He removed his eyes from me and too the call, and I saw him visibly tense. Sebastian's eyebrows narrowed, lips thinned into a line as he spoke.

''Are you absolutely sure of that?''

I was on the edge, any last bit of sanity I had left was threatening to escape.

Freya never left my mind. Was she being tortured? Was she okay? And most importantly, was she even alive?

I didn't care about anything else. All I needed was for her to be alive. Everything else I would spend the rest of my life making sure she got. I was going to be there, with her, every step of the way, I was going to help her heal entirely, no matter how long it took, no matter if she didn't want me by her side anymore.

Sebastian cut the call and immediately left the chair, he was out of the door before I could keep up with him.

''What happened?''

He yelled over his shoulder, ''We got that motherfucker.''

•••

Growing up, my favorite pass time was looking at magazines, seeing all of those beautiful cars. I had way too many posters, and even filled half of the hallway with the colorful vehicles I adored. When I was fifteen, dad taught me how to drive by the book. It was okay, but it wasn't the kind of driving I wanted to do.

Then, as soon as I turned eighteen, Sebastian taught me how to riot, how to let loose and go wild on the road. The road and I became inseparable. I was sneaking out of the house and taking dads car so Sebastian and I could race on the highway.

It was the thrill that lured me in. I fell in love with it.
However, right now, as I was behind the wheel, whilst Sebastian was in another car, I was barely able to keep my eyes on the road. I almost hit a truck, twice.

The coordinates Sebastian sent me were unknown to me. I'd never been here, and I understood why Milo would be here. It was empty, no houses, gas stations or even bus stops for miles. All that was visible was a deep green forest that spread for as far as the eye could see.

My brother was ahead of me. As soon as his car came to a stop, so did mine. We took an offside muddy road. A few of other vehicles were parked, all of them were owned by Sebastian's men. The house was surrounded.

I didn't get the chance, and I did forget, to even turn off the engine.

I flew out of the car, running towards the... cabin. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was old. Almost to the point of being blown out by the wind. Even the front door was crooked, the windows smashed long ago.

Sebastian's hand came to my wrist as he yanked me back, making me slightly lose my balance. If it was under normal circumstances, there was no chance in hell anyone would be able to catch me off-guard.

It just proved that nothing related to Freya was normal. I needed that woman more than the air I was breathing.

A disappointing look was on his face, ''No trace of the girls.''

I clenched my fists, ''And that bastard?''

He nodded his head. It was all the encouragement I needed. I brushed past him and rushed towards the cottage. Inside of it was Milo, with four of Sebastian's men holding him down. Guns were pointed at his head but with a look from me, they lowered their weapons.

I could've taken my time with the bastard. I could've taken another approach, but the clock was ticking, and right now, I was a ticking bomb ready to be set off.

I grabbed him by the collar, ''Where the fuck are they?''

His eyes were empty. It took him a moment, but the disturbingly happy grin of his tugged on the corner of his lips. A loud laugh escaped him, and he tilted his head to the side.

''Why would I tell you? Where's the fun in that?''

I didn't hesitate, I didn't think. I used all of my strength to punch him. He doubled over in pain as I hit his gut, and groans came from his throat. He took another hit, and another, and after each one, he continued to laugh.

He looked me, in the eyes, with so much excitement, too much to be able to describe, ''You should've heard the way she was screaming for me.''

All I saw was red. The fury and anger were no longer kept under a lock and key. The monster that I swore I would never become made its way to the surface, completely taking over me. My brain was dead, and all the work was done by my fists.

I hit him in the jaw. I hit him in the nose and broke it. I knocked every single of his teeth out, until I saw them on the floor. Toothlessly, he grinned at me. Blood splattered from his mouth and nose, and since he wasn't going to speak, I resorted to other methods.

I didn't know if he was referring to Freya, or Celine. I didn't care. I grabbed the knife that I always kept inside of my jacket. The jacket slid off my body and I tossed it aside. If he wasn't feeling the pain, I knew what kind of pain he would definitely feel.

I dragged the blade across his shirt, tearing it open. I started from the same place, dragging the knife down his body, leaving a trail of blood where the steel had slid from. He hissed, at first.

The lower I went, the heavier he was breathing. He didn't show it, but the motherfucker was afraid. I paused, right where his dick was and gave him a little nudge with the kinfe.

''Should I completely take away any indicators of you being a man? Though, I doubt this thing did anything right, so might as well remove it, right?''

Now, Milo was getting pissed. He tossed, trashed as he tried to free himself from Sebastian's men, but it was all in vain. No words came out of his mouth, and if it wasn't for the fact that I needed it, his tongue would've been cut off long ago.

Finally.

His screams echoed the small cabin as I cut open his pants, and cut his dick off. It was done in one, swift motion, as the blade was sharpened, just for this occasion. Milo's cries of agony made me delighted, as I stabbed his left eye.

He didn't get the chance to recover from the previous wound, and I loved how his screams were getting more and more intense with each passing second.

Blood was everywhere, and the crimson red was now my favorite color. The white shirt on me was no longer in its original state, and I the stench that radiated off Milo made me too satisfied. The bastard wasn't prepared for what I had in mind for him.

''Speak, you fucker.'' I spat in his face.

He was breathing was getting shallow, and I didn't like the way it was going.

I couldn't let him die before he told me where the girls were being held.

And then, as if something had switched in the air, I paused. Everything came crumbling to the ground as the realization hit me. The motherfucker was stalling.

His right eye shimmered with pride. He laughed, coughing up blood in the process, and then gave me a wide smile.

''One of them is afraid of deep water, the other is terrified of fire. This is my parting gift for you. If you can do it in time, though. Because, as we speak, one of them is underwater, and the other one is in flames.''

He paused.

''Tik-tok, Elijah. Which one will you save?''

•••

Follow my instagram! It's always fun over there 🧍🏻‍♀️ @/kingkatewrites

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 9K 25
A 17 year old named Miranda , works at a low paying restaurant as a waitress, she gets abused by her step mother and father as if they think what she...
593K 20.4K 32
Abby is just an ordinary girl working in a cafe. She's staying alone in a small rented flat. She left the orphanage 4 years ago and currently taking...
32.7K 329 26
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
174K 4.1K 20
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๏ฟฝ...