Erebor, Lonely Mountain

By treasureoftreasures

LOTR and The Hobbit oneshots that i compiled to read. Will be deleted too. The writers and authors are menti... More

1. Thorin | Follow You
2. Thranduil | Saturn
3. Haldir | Anomaly
4. Legolas | Rain
5. Bilbo | My Imaginings
6. Fili | Dancing Away With My Heart I
7. Fili | Dancing Away With My Heart II
8. Fili | Dancing Away With My Heart III
9. Fili | Dancing Away With My Heart IV
10. Haldir | Welcome Home
11. Thorin | Tick Tock (Modern) I
12. Thorin | Tick Tock (Modern) II
13. Thranduil | You Tell Him
14. Thorin | BBQ Madness
15. Legolas | Ladies
16. Thranduil | Empty (Superhero AU) I
17. Thranduil | Empty (Superhero AU) II
18. Thranduil | Empty (Superhero AU) III
19. Thorin | Doppelganger
20. Dwalin | No Secrets
21. Thorin | Oliphant
22. Fili & Kili | Five
23. Legolas | Spoons
24. Thranduil | Muffin Empire (Modern)
25. Thorin | No Escape (Modern)
26. Samwise | Since Yuletide
27. Kili | Amralime
28. Fili | Proposal
29. Thranduil | Unending Tease (Modern)
30. Thorin | It's the Beard
31. Dwalin | Dare or Dare
32. Kili | Fallen Durins
33. Thorin | Bunny (Modern)
34. Thranduil | Library
35. Fili | Bairn
36. Thranduil | Indifference I
37. Thranduil | Indifference II
38. Thorin | Boots and Stones
39. Thorin | Wanted and Admired
40. Thranduil | Begin Again
41. Legolas | One Step Closer
43. Haldir | Protective
44. Fili & Thorin | Sculptor I
45. Fili & Thorin | Sculptor II
46. Thranduil | The Gift
47. Elrond | Selfish Hearts
48. Lindir | Be My Mistake
49. Kili | Waterfalls of Old
50. Haldir | Runaway Love

42. Elrond | You got hurt

102 1 0
By treasureoftreasures

Tumblr : make-me-imagine

Scenario Prompts: March 20 A; Elrond chastises you after getting hurt because he thought he lost you.

Requested by: Anon

Pairing: Elrond x Gen!Neutral Reader

Warnings: Mentions of fighting, death, injuries, blood, etc.

Genre: A bit of angst with Fluff 

  Words: 1,409

***

Y/N's POV:

Your eyes continuously scanned the area as you rode with your travel party back to Rivendell. You were half a day's journey away and in the flat-lands passing by a small village.

Hearing a scream coming from said village, you made your horse stop as you stared at the houses. Watching the houses carefully, your eyes focused on what appeared to be smoke rising. Hearing another scream and a guttural yell you recognized as an orc your eyes widened as you called to the others "Orcs!"

You made your way quickly towards the village, your horse running as fast as it could, the others in your party close behind. As you entered the village you saw the people running from their homes as orcs chased and attacked them. Firing one of your arrows you shot one of them dead, saving a young woman from it's attack.

Jumping down from your horse you and the others ran further into the village as the people ran past relief covering their faces as they realized who you were and that you were helping them.

After taking out a few orcs, you heard a distant scream. Running past a building, you see a group of orcs dragging a few people off towards the hills. Running after them, you fired an arrow at the orcs, killing one. Upon seeing you they all moved to attack you, letting go of their victims.

"Back to the village!" you yelled at them as they ran off as you faced the orcs, who were now focusing on you. As you began fighting them off, they all attacked you at once, four in total. After easily taking out two, you gasped in pain as an arrow pierced through your shoulder from behind. Turning, you see another orc coming over the hill.

Now struggling from your injury as you pulled the arrow out, you fought off the other two orcs, managing to kill them, but getting hurt in the process, one of the orcs having sliced your leg with a knife.

Hiding behind a large boulder, you waited for the other orc to come to you. Only having to wait a few moments, you jumped to attack when he rounded the boulder. The orc seemed prepared for this as he countered your attack and tackled you, sending both of you rolling down the rocky hillside.

As you rolled to a stop you grunted in pain before stumbling to your feet. Taking a knife from your belt you jumped on the back of the orc as he rose and killed him before falling back onto the ground. Feeling pain in your side, you checked to see that you had been stabbed by the orc during your struggle. Checking the wound as you began to feel dizzy, seeing a black tint to the wound, you realized that the blade had been poisoned.

Standing, you looked around, hoping to see some of the others, but noticed you had fallen into a rocky ditch far off from the village. As you began to try and climb out, your vision blurred as a numbing sensation began to take hold, followed by darkness as you fell to the ground.

Elrond's POV

"My Lord" one of the elves said as they quickly entered the room, is eyes scanned the group and he immediately noticed that you were not among them. His eyes them grazed over the others, seeing they were dirty, and some with mild wounds.

"What happened" Elrond asked as he approached the elf.

"On our way back to Rivendell we passed by a village being attacked by orcs, we naturally fought them off, but-"

Elrond cut him off "Two of your party members are not here"

"Yes My Lord, Alidair is dead, and... Y/n is missing."

"What do you mean missing?" Elrond asked, trying to hide the fear in is voice.

"Once we were finished with the orcs and rejoined as a group we noticed that they were not there. We searched the area but found nothing."

"Bring me my horse" Elrond said to a nearby elf before turning back to the other "Are you injured?" after the elf shook his head Elrond continued "You will take me to the village." He said before turning, and leaving the room, his mind only focusing on you.

He intended to search the area himself, wanting to see if there were any tracks signifying that you had been taken. Once getting to the village, Elrond sent some elves into the village to check on the townspeople as well as to question your whereabouts. Elrond stared out towards the mountains, his eyes grazing the area "My lord" an elf said as he approached them "A villager said they say Y/n-"

"Where?" Elrond questioned.

"Y/n had chased down a group of orcs who were taking some of the villagers, the villagers fled once Y/n got to them, but the villager told us where it happened."

"Take me" he said as he followed the elf.

As they began scouring the hillside, they found the dead orcs, but no sign of you. Elrond looked around carefully before he noticed the torn up ground down the rock side. Quickly making his way down the hillside, his eyes landed on another dead orc. Jumping down into the crevasse-like area, he looked behind him, his eyes immediately landing on your body lying under the rocky ledge.

"Y/n!" he called as he ran to your side. Checking you over, he sees multiple wounds, and noticed the poisoned wound on your side. His heart began to pound heavily as he called out for the others to come help get you out.

- -

Y/N's POV

As your eyes gradually opened, adjusting to the soft light shining through, your eyes focused on the soft flowing curtains in the windows of the room. You slowly looked around, seeing you were in the healing rooms, your eyes stopping on the figure sitting at the edge of your bed.

"Elrond?" you asked quietly.

He looked back in surprise as your voice called out. His eyes met yours as you looked at him with a tired gaze. He let out a soft relieved sigh "Y/n" he greeted, a soft smile gracing his face as he turned fully towards you.

"What happened?" you asked, your memories of what happened hazy.

"You were injured when fighting off orcs outside of a village, remember?"

Your mind flashed back to the battle before you nodded "Right, I remember. I was poisoned by one of the orc's blades."

"Yes." he said, he felt an uneasy feeling in his chest "You should have been more careful, not gone off on your own. You were lost to the others for hours, I returned to the village to find you myself. And you were near dead when I did."

You watched him closely as he spoke, seeing what appeared to be anger crossing his features. Your heart pounded at his words as you thought about what he said "You're angry." You said simply.

Realizing you must see it on his face he took a hold of his self before letting out a sigh "Not angry, I just...wish you had been more careful, you could have-" he stopped, the idea of you having died making his heart ache "You could have died" he said as he turned away, rising from the bed.

You watched him as he walked to the other end of the room, gazing out the windows "But I didn't" you said softly, feeling a sort of warmth in your chest as you realized he was only angry because he feared he had lost you.

He looked back at you, his eyes grazing over your features as you stared back at him. A soft smile spread across his face as he returned to your bed side. Leaning down, he pressed a kiss to your forehead before pressing his own against yours, his eyes closed "I do not know what I would have done, had I lost you."

You brought your hand up slowly, resting it on his cheek "I'm sorry to have made you worry. But I am alright. And after all, I did have the greatest healer looking after me, didn't I?"

He let out a soft chuckle as he opened his eyes and looked into yours, bringing his own hand to your face "And there is no world in which I would I have let you die."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1K 20
Y/n is Captain Hook's daughter and has been living in Storybrooke for a while now. Currently, Emma and Regina are trying to break the trigger for the...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
645K 39.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6K 124 12
Arabella is a thirteen year old genius, she knows exactly how to deduce people within seconds of meeting them. She also has a talent for escaping the...