JJ Maybank imagines

By ItsJJsBtch

โœจhousekeepingโœจ ~~ ๐Ÿคชstupid things have good outcomes all the time ~~ ๐Ÿ˜กif im the one mediating we've hit rock... More

A/N
kook turned pogue
no pogue on pogue macking
psycho
thats my girl
self inflicted
don't go
staring
shark week
inhaler
bruises
drugged at midsummers
baby
baby (pt. 2)
baby (pt. 3)
baby (pt. 4)
liquor
drunk
haunted
kiss and make up
heartbeat
A/n
commit
practice
car wash
trauma
family
blame
broken promise
A/n
gone
gone (pt. 2)
phone number
sick
surfing
use me
dreamer
what could've been
chasing you
chasing you (pt. 2)
filming uh-oh
hate
interview
knight in cargo shorts
drowning
trust
A/n
panic attack
kitty hawk
mrs. maybank
drunk driving
months go by
months go by (pt. 2)
mrs. badass
long distance
bodyshame
seatbelt
butterflies
surfs up
in sickness and health
best friends to lovers
arguments
missing
missing (pt. 2)
missing (pt. 3)
clean
clean (pt. 2)
i'm with you
dating your sister
dating your sister (pt. 2)
break it up
take it out on me
love, your sis
turbulence
needy
poguelandia
admit it
me and mine
dumbass
when we were young
fire
soccer
surfer boy
i'm sorry
revenge
mine? yours.
i'll protect him
kook party
home
i object
stunt
tubing
no hands
a forever thing
scared to be happy
see you later
see you later (pt. 2)
lets run away
red carpet
love story
safe place
sweet dreams
ambulance rescue
falling in love
teach me how to love
daddy dearest
my best friend
i'll protect her
i'll protect her (pt. 2)
control
drunk talk

spa day

5.2K 71 45
By ItsJJsBtch

spa day: it's your one year anniversary with jj and when he gets jealous of someone else's hands touching you, he treats you to your very own spa day instead
———
this was requested <3 (two requests in one, jealous jj spa day & self care night)
———
my best friend just came in my room, we both chugged coffee, then she went back to her room. if you need a sign to move in with your best friend there it is
———

I made my way quietly back into my room to see the blonde still fast asleep beneath the covers. Today was our one year anniversary and with my surprise happening in a few hours I needed to wake him up. So, I tip toed to the side of the bed and gently crawled on top of it, placing small kisses onto his cheek.

"What time is it?" His voice was raspy from having just woken up, which I thought was the cutest thing ever.

"Ten-thirty," I leaned down and placed one final kiss onto his cheek, "Happy one year anniversary, baby." His arm reached up and around me, pulling me down against his chest as he rolled onto his back.

"Happy anniversary, princess," He kissed the top of my head and I squeezed him with my arms and legs, feeling like a giddy kid in a candy store. JJ was my jackpot, my bingo, my gold, "What do you want to do today?"

"I have the entire day planned out," I sat up but stayed on his lap as he shook his hair around in an attempt to fix it, "First, we're going to get full body massages, after that I was thinking we could go surf and then have dinner at The Wreck. Finally, we spend the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling."

"Full body massages?" He asked, "Like full? Head to toe?" I nodded my head, "Naked?"

"That's kinda how massages work, Jay," I swung my leg over and stood onto the floor, "I'm gonna go make breakfast, come down when you're ready." Our hands held on until the last second then I left the room to go downstairs and begin cooking. Anything to do with cooking was always my thing, we learned that pretty quick when JJ almost burned our house down. He does other things to help out, like keep my car running, vacuum, laundry, and dishes.

After a little while I had a full breakfast prepared, eggs, bacon, toast, strawberries, the whole nine yards, "Babe!" I called out to let him know the food was done. When he didn't respond I tried again, "JJ! If I eat breakfast alone I'm going to be pissed!" I snickered to myself knowing that I wouldn't actually be mad, I'd just rather have his company.

The only response I got was silence so I walked back up the stairs and heard JJ finishing up a phone call, "—for the late notice, thanks again, mhm, bye."

"Who was that?" I asked as I leaned on the door frame.

"I cancelled the massages." He admitted. My jaw dropped in disbelief and my hands fell to my sides.

"What? Why would you do that?" I asked, walking towards him as he stood up, "I wanted to do something relaxing with you."

"Y/n, the masseuse is a guy," He informed and I nodded my head slowly, trying to understand why that's such a big deal, "The only guy rubbing his hands on your body is me."

"Jealous much?" I smirked up at him, clicking my tongue, "Guy or not, it's his job to give massages."

"I can give you a better massage anyway," JJ flirted, "but if you're actually mad I'll cancel the cancellation." I could tell he was beginning to worry I was upset. A weird part of me thought it was attractive JJ was jealous, although I was excited for a spa day, is that weird?

"Come eat breakfast with me, I have an even better idea." I grabbed onto his hand and walked backwards while he followed close.

"A better idea then me being on top of you naked?" He smirked, "Doesn't exist."

>>>>>

"How was this a better idea!?" JJ twitched away from me as I tweezed his eyebrows, my body sitting on his lap in an attempt to keep him still, "Ow! Okay, okay, you're done." He gently grabbed my wrist and brought my hand away from his eyebrows. Thankfully they were both done and they looked great, not to toot my own horn or anything.

"Next step, face masks." I smiled and leaned over off the bed to grab the masks from my basket of skin care I brought into my room.

"There's more?" My boyfriend groaned, "Oo, wait, does that one say strawberry?" He slipped the package from my hand and I laughed. He can pretend to be big and bad all he wants, but for me he's my soft JJ. My loving, sweet, cuddly JJ.

"It's not edible so don't even think about it," I scolded him before he could think of any idea and grabbed the package back from him. It was a simple sheet mask that was supposed to moisturize and make your skin glow, "Close your eyes and relax." I slipped a headband over his head that was mine to keep his hair out of his face. He closed his eyes and I laid the sheet mask onto his face, "Feel nice?"

While he wiggled around a bit to get comfortable he closed his eyes and let out a deep breathe. I quietly reached over and grabbed my phone, opening the camera app and hitting record, "This actually feels really nice. Can we do those eye things next?"

"Of course we can," I answered and stopped recording. I instantly sent the video to the pogues group chat and threw my phone back in its place, that's going to be my little secret until JJ checks his phone. Any payback I receive would be well worth it in exchange for John B and Pope teasing JJ.

While we waited the fifteen minutes for the mask to take affect I laid my head onto his chest and closed my eyes, enjoying the peaceful silence.

"Instead of the eye masks can I give you a massage?" He asked as I peeled the mask off his face and took the headband off his head.

"That would be nice," I smiled and got off his lap. He stood up and tugged at the hem of my shirt.

"Ma'am, I'm going to need all clothing items removed." I laughed at his impersonation of a masseuse but followed instruction and slipped my shirt over my head, followed by the rest of my clothing as well, "You may now get comfortable under the blanket."

I laid under the blanket and helped him adjust it at the bottom of my back so he had full access, "Use this lotion." My arm pointed to the lotion in my basket and he grabbed it, "That's cold!" I exclaimed as he put it directly onto my skin.

"Sorry, sorry," He quickly apologized and rubbed the lotion in to try and warm it up, "Better?"

"Better," I closed my eyes and felt his hands run up and down my back. The tension released when he rubbed the knots out that I had, "This feels so good."

"Me next?" He asked and I nodded my head. I was beginning to feel so relaxed I couldn't even speak. With both of his hands on my sides he ran them up my back while his thumbs put pressure on either side of my spine. JJ took his time massaging my legs and even my arms, keeping his promise of a full body massage.

"That concludes your massage, tips are appreciated." His voice pulled me from relaxation and I slowly opened my eyes to return back to reality.

"I have a tip for you," I said as I grabbed my shirt from the floor and slipped it over my head. It was over sized so when I stood up it fell to my mid-thigh, "Check your phone."

"My phone?" He questioned and a devious smirk formed on my lips. After grabbing his phone his eyes widened, "Why is everyone blowing up my phone!? Y/n!" He scrolled through the texts and I laughed, "You didn't!"

"Oh, come on, I had to!" I defended and laughed watching him type frantically to defend his masculinity to the guys, "You looked so cute!"

"Y/n's got you whipped, man," He read one of the texts, "Thanks for the new contact pic," He read another one, "I said, laugh all you want but don't come crying to me when I have better pores than you."

I continued laughing and wrapped my arms around his torso, "Guys can do skin care, too, y'know." My eyes looked up to him as he dropped his phone onto the bed behind me, letting his arms wrap around me in return, "and it's fun, something we can do together when we're bored."

"Y'know what else we can do together when we're bored?" He smirked. Before I could respond he gripped my thighs and I jumped into his arms, pulling us both onto the bed as I giggled. His arms pulled him up as he hovered over me and placed a quick kiss to my lips, "This activity requires no clothing."

"Yes, sir," I saluted and pulled my shirt back over my head and onto the floor, "I love you, JJ." My hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him into another kiss.

"I love you, too, Y/n." His words whispered against my lips and my small smile grew wider, "We should have a spa day every day."

"Your wish is my command."

Needless to say, JJ didn't get a full body massage, he got a full body workout.

———

If you understand the last line ily 😂

Anywho, this was a fun fluff to write and I loved the request idea <3 if it's not exactly what you wanted I'm sorry, but I really like it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1K 17
Hey y'all, I'm Natalia. These are all posted from my tumblr. Go check that out because that's where I get most of my requests from, but I also take r...
67.8K 724 17
โI'm so in love with you it hurtsโž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก: ๐€ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
332K 4.4K 23
Do you remember when we felt like the only two alive? A JJ Maybank fanfictionโ™ก
5.5K 26 15
i write for jj, rafe and pope! if you have any requests feel free to message me, enjoy my tumblr: ruewrote