Ethir Parka Villai

By thelonesomedove12

Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, inde... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK 2

Chapter 24

547 22 0
By thelonesomedove12

Malar and Ayira, walk out of their house after locking the door. It was a Tuesday, and Malar had paperwork piled high, while Ayira had to conduct a test in college.

Ayira drops Malar at Anirudh's studio before, driving away to her college.

"Ma'am, ulle Mani sir and Atharvaa irukkanga", Lina informs after Malar greets her.

Malar slowly opens the door to the Studio, she sees Anirudh and Mani, sir, in deep conversation, while Atharvaa stands with his eyes glued to his phone.

Malar gathers her files and laptop, before settling on the couch to complete her work.

Malar gets lost in completing her work until a shadow falls on her. She looks up to see Atharvaa smiling at her.

"Hey Malar, yenna office work ah?", Atharvaa asks sitting next to her.

Malar scoots over before saying, "Ama."

"Oh come on, don't be so cold. Anirudh yenna pathi enna sonna nu therila, but it isn't true. Avan dhan enna pathi rumours spread panni, yennaku vandha movie chances lam keduthan", Atharvaa growls, fisting his hand.

Malar raises her eyebrows, "Idhu yennaku avan sollale, but I'm sure he had his reasons."

"So you won't believe me?", Atharvaa grits outs glaring at her.

"Of course, I won't.", Malar says before getting up.

Atharvaa holds her wrist tightly and yells, "Yen ellarum avanaiye nambiringa, appo Andrea, ippe nee. Nan kuda than avala love pannen, but she always loved him. Yen kuda irruka modhu kooda she always thought about him. I hate him."

Atharvaa had this manic gleam in his eyes that made Malar question her safety. She snatches her hand from him. Anirudh and Mani sir, hearing the commotion walk to where Malar is.

Anirudh narrows his eyes at Atharvaa, before pulling Malar to him. Malar winced and rubbed her wrist, which was red. Anirudh glared at Atharvaa, after seeing Malar's wrist. Malar stops Anirudh from bursting out.

"Mani sir, he needs psychological help", Malar states looking at ManiRatnam.

"Yenna ma solre?", Mani sir asks confused.

"Neenga oru doctor kitta kutitu ponga, ille avaroda family members ah alert panunga. Avan pesura vidam is not normal.", Malar says moving closer to Anirudh.

"Nan normal illaiye? It's you guys who are the monsters, not me.", Atharvaa laughs sharply.

"Atharvaa, keep quiet. Behave with some degree of decency.", Mani Ratnam scolds him.

"Sir, na solradu ippe puriyidha?", Malar asks.

ManiRatnam sighs and nods before he grabs Atharvaa and leaves.

"What the hell just happened?", Anirudh asks as he gently steers Malar to sit on the sofa.

Anirudh goes and returns with the first aid kit, to treat Malar.

"You aren't going anywhere near him. Puriyitha? He might seriously cause harm", Malar said to Anirudh.

Anirudh nods, applying ointment to Malar's wrist.

"I'm serious da", Malar says elbowing him.

"Theriyum di, you aren't talking to him ever again, either", Anirudh glares at Malar.

The studio door opens and Arjun enters, followed by Ayira.

"Ayira? You told me innaiku neraiya vela irukku nu", Malar asks.

Ayira goes to respond but frowns when she sees Malar's hands.

"Ay enna di achu?", Ayira asks as she rushes to Malar.

"Atharvaa", Anirudh sighs.

Arjun's eyes narrow at the mention of Atharvaa.

"Oh ama, apdi yenna panning he hates you so much?", Malar asks turning to Anirudh.

"He was a womanizer, still is. Neraiya ponnungala harass panirkan, from make-up artists to co-actresses. Na oru naal idhey pathuten, and yen kooda direction crew le irundhu, oru paiyan irundha. He took a video of it and it went viral. Athuku aprom, for a few years avanuku neraiya opportunities miss achu. And he blamed it on me.", Anirudh sighs.

"Avana report panlama?", Arjun asks.

Malar shakes her head, "Venam, I don't think he needs to be punished, he needs to be treated. And we might just be in danger."

The studio door opens and Lina bursts in saying, "Sir Shruti ma'am is-"

Shruti pushes Lina to the side before stalking in. She stares surprised when she sees Arjun das and Ayira, before smirking.

She walks to the sofa where the four of them were seated and she snaps her fingers. Her assistant hurries behind her with a laptop and places it in front of the four of them.

' Shruti Hassan reveals details about her relationship with music director Anirudh Ravichander. Click here to watch her exclusive interview'

Anirudh reads this stunned before glaring at Shruti, "What nonsense is this?"

Malar silently switches on the camera in her phone, before holding it in her hand casually.

"You told me you wouldn't take me out. Now you have no options but to.", Shruti smirks at Malar.

Malar holds Anirudh's hands, making Shruti glare at her.

"The whole world knows, we are together.", Shruti snaps.

"Wow, are you seriously so desperate?", Malar asks raising her eyebrows.

Arjun and Ayira snicker, before covering their laughter with a cough.

"So you planned this? The fake pictures and everything?", Malar asks.

"Of course I did, you can't reject me and get away with it. Also, he was leaving me to be with someone like you?", Shruti spits out.

Anirudh sighs and says to Shruti, "Whatever you do, nan unne date panna maaten. Enakku un mela entha interest um ille. And now that you behave like this, do you seriously think I'll go out with you? The media doesn't control my life."

"Neeye enkitta varuva, just wait for the media response. I'll portray myself as the victim here, you either go out with me or people will hate you.", Shruti responds with a nasty smirk before walking out.

Anirudh groans as he falls back on the sofa. Arjun gets up to talk to Anirudh's social media team. Ayira moves next to Malar, trying to console her thinking she's upset.

Malar suddenly starts laughing at their faces, making Anirudh, Ayira and Arjun stare at her.

"Ippo nee yen paithiyam maari sirikura?", Anirudh asks from beside her.

"I thought you'll be sad-", Ayira starts but is stopped by a glare from Malar.

"Sad?", Anirudh smirks at Malar.

Malar ignores him, before lifting up her phone to them.

"Phone ah?", Arjun asks confused.

Malar slaps her forehead, before playing the recording she took.

Anirudh, Arjun and Ayira stare at her phone first in confusion, before the realization dawns upon them.

"Wow Malar you're a genius", Anirudh exclaims laughing and hugging Malar tightly.

Malar smiles at his enthusiasm and hugs him back.

Ayira clears her throat looking pointedly between Anirudh and me.

Anirudh and Arjun then huddle together to watch the video, while I glare at Ayira indicating for her to shut her mouth.

"We can edit out the parts which we don't want to reveal right?", Arjun asks as Anirudh nods.

"I'll call Lina", Ayira says, as Arjun is busy fiddling with the video.

Anirudh walks back to where Malar is and sits down beside her.

"Yeppadi video edukanum nu thonichu?", Anirudh asked.

"Nan edhavidhu problem pannuva nu expect panne, so oru safety ku video edhuthen.", Malar says.

Anirudh smirks, "Yennaku evlo demand le."

"Apdiye irunthitalum", Malar mutters.

"Hey, nan Chennai le most eligible bachelor, theriyuma?", Anirudh smirks.

"Bachelor ah irrukarudhule yenna peruma? Oru girlfriend irunda avudu paravale.", Malar says rolling her eyes.

"Yennaku dhan yendha option um illaiye.", Anirudh says with a fake pout.

"Appo na poi Shruti ah kutitu varata?", Malar raises her eyebrows.

"Ah vena vena", Anirudh shakes his head no vigorously.

"Appo summa okaru yah.", Malar rolls her eyes.

***

Read and Enjoy❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 2.6K 32
It's a story of obsession or fate. Anirudh Roy Chowdhury a big businessman of a Bengal who is arrogant and rude by his behaviour, and stone hearted p...
9.7K 778 34
Famous music director came for a concert in Malaysia and got stuck at a place alone with an unknown girl. Spend a whole night by her side. Anirudh Ra...
18.7K 1.3K 53
"My choices are important, I would never leave my passion for anyone." she said. "I love my profession, but still I don't have something which the...
113K 5.9K 47
This is a sidneet fanfiction. Hope you love it. This is a story of a singer who falls in love with a common person on meeting her in a mall. The stor...