Double Trouble

By FinLuGrafie

Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in th... More

Autor's Note
Table of contents
Charakters 1
Charakters 2
Prolog 1,a
Prolog 1,b
Prolog 1,c
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Charter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 19

517 10 1
By FinLuGrafie

Riccardo

My head aches and my nerves are used up. But that's not the worst things. I can handle the physical injuries but I can't handle the knowledge that behind all those strange and suddenly happened things, probably our two juniors stand and I'm not able to prove it. My brothers, I and also our cousins think that the Nes have at least a bit something to do with it. Everything started when we picked them up. But we don't have proofs and without proofs, we must let them go with it ... 

If they stand behind all those things, they're very good at being and looking innocent. We looked to our cameras and microphones but nothing. Just nothing. Maybe they have magic skills ... like snap with the fingers and the music starts. Ok no. Riccardo you're a fucking doctor so you must know that such things are not real. Maybe they have special and high technology clothes which are not yet on the market. Nobody knows but the one thing I know is that someday - if they are the responsible - I will get them. Because until now I always complete and solve everything strange and confusing which happened in this house. So I will solve this mystery too. Maybe it will last a bit longer than usual ... but it will be solved. Someday. 

After the party 2 hours ago which escalated completely. Alessandro and Leonardo stormed to our main office and convened an unexpected meeting with us - the 'oldies'. I was not physically present but they call me and I listen. We make often such meeting if somebody have a problem at work or private and just sit together and brainstorm. Sandro, Leo, Ernesto, Francesco, Elijah, Enzo, Aurelio, Alonzo and I are like brothers - generally our whole family stand very near to each other, but we raised practically our younger siblings together because our uncles had like us now lots to do for the legal and Mafia business. 

When our mother announced to all of us her pregnancy, we were all shocked. I mean she gave 4 years ago birth to our until this moment youngest member of the family - Niccolo - and said during the 'process' exactly "I'm not going to do this shit here again! To hell with y'all! You have absolutely no glue how painful this is! Never ever again! And only because you couldn't let your fucking dick in! We have enough kids! And additionally NO girl! "

I mean she is right, father and she gave until the last pregnancy only birth to boys - 9 boys exactly. So the surprise that she was pregnant with triplets, was nice but everybody expected them being boys. At the end it were 2 boys and a girl. A girl! In the past generation had been never anybody given birth to a girl. And there she was: the Italian - American Mafia princess. The long expected girl. And from the first moment, from the announcement we all knew that whatever will come, the whole family is there to protect her. She is not only the kid from our father and mum, no, from every uncle. 

Flashback

The whole De Luca family sit together in the big living room of the mansion like every month, but this time won't be just an 'normal' funny and restful weekend together. Stefano and Ilva have big and unexpected news to announce.

"Xander! Xavier! Stop wrestling! Per l'amor di Dio!" (For god's sake!) - uncle Ambrose shouts from his seat on the couch next to uncle Toni - Antonio. 

Beside them are siting Silvio and Alessio and reading a book together and complaining wild about the stupid behavior of the actors. 

Alessandro and Ernesto exchange like always their feelings and opinions from the last training for the mafia. If they are 18 years old, Sandro will take over the Italian and Ernesto the American so both are full in the preparations. 

Everybody is relaxing from the past work week or just the everyday life with many little siblings. 

"Mommy! Mommy! The mowster is huwnting me!" - The 4 year old Niccolo shouts while running away from Lorenzo and the direction of Ilva who is coming in the living room hand in hand with her lovely husband Stefano. Now is the time for the announcement not only of a pregnancy again but the coming from the long wanted principessa. 

Triplets. 

She is pregnant with triplets. A girl with her 2 big and strong brothers. A few days ago in the doctors room as she got to know the news, she nearly passed out because of the unexpected but hoped happening. She was happy. Just happy and relieved that finally a girl will be part of the family. And that happiness is, of course, for the whole family including the grandparents, uncles, aunts, nephews and their own 9 boys. 

So here she is: standing next to her husband, in front of 39 confused pairs of eyes and is about to pass out again. Little 13 years old Alessandro notices her nervousness because of his great analyzing and asks worried:

"What's wrong mum? Do I have to punch some of those so called siblings in the face?" 

Chuckling fills the whole room and Ilva looks down to the serious face of him. 

"Sandro! Nice that you care, darling, but you're not the responsible for those things-" She's interrupt by Alessandro. "Uncle Mario!" 

"Who should I hit?" 

"MARIO!" - A now in disbelieve Edeardo scolds his younger brother. 

"What? He ask."

"OK. OK. Nobody did something wrong!" - Ilva interrupts before the situation will escalate. "We have some big news to announce!"

"You brought me finally a whole kiosk?!" - Fidelio asks seriously. 

"I GET A DOG!" - Alijo. 

"I WANT ONE TOO!" - Enzio whines. 

"SAME!" - Elio. 

"No-"

"YOU HAVE AIDS?!" - Silvio. 

"Wait- What- NO!" - Stefano shakes his head and have a questionable look on his face. 

"Why in fuckings sake did you thing that?" - Massimo asks confused. 

"Language!" - his father Ambrose. 

"What? Would be big news!" - Silvio states unbothered. 

"This kid is too clever and reads too many wrong books." - Ilva mumbles. 

Calmness returns but doesn't last long because Stefano gets straight to the point. 

"WE GET TWO NEW BROTHERS AND A SISTER!" 

"Congratulation- Wait a SISTER?!" - grandma Micaela jumps up rom her seat and runs instantly in the arms of Ilva. This is likely enough to bring everybody back in reality and the chaos begins. 

Shouts, footsteps and sobs are the only hearable things and everybody is jumping around ... except of grandpa Alfonso who just sits still on his seat, smiling and saying. 

"The mafia principessa is finally coming home!"

–––– End ––––

I still get a shiver trough my whole body and a smile on my face by the memorize and somehow this few second of silents, cleaning the kitchen, gave me new energy and hope that everything will get perfect again like it was with the Nes before the ... kidnapping. 

Each family member is not the same since then, even if we try, we really try to hold the family together, but a blind person would notice how we live apart from each other. 

We lost our hope, our light in the darkness and our reason for going on. 

At first we tried to do the mouth meetings, but it always ended up in a rage of anger, sadness, disappointment and just grief. So we stopped and meet only in small group like the 'oldies' one. The only time when I see the whole family together, is on the birthday of the Nes. 

Super, Riccardo. Now is the good mood gone again. Argh. 

I cleaned the kitchen further because it's one of a few things which relaxed me again. It lasted longer than I expected but it was it worth. The kitchen sparkles again. Suddenly I hear loud noises from upstair ... it sounds like ... laugher?! None of my brothers laughed since ...you know. Wait then it must be Nelia and Nelio. 

I rush instantly in the direction of the stairs but stops in the hallway of all the bedrooms. 

"NO! You little motherfucker! Give me my pencil back!" - that's definitely Neliana. Wow, nevertheless from the cursing: Her voice is beautiful! She sounds carefree and just happy like she was in the past. 

"First of all: It's MINE. And absolutely not! I'M going to architect it! Otherwise it ..." - and that's Neliono. The last part of the sentence can I not hear because he probable mumbles it. 

"That's not true!"

"And how true it is!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes."

"Absolutely not!"

"Absolutely ... yes?"

A small smile can be seen on my face while I sit down with my back on the wall from the Neliana' room. Maybe I sound now like a creep, but this childish conversation between them is likely the first time in 10 years that I can see - or more can hear - their real behavior and not the cold and ruthless one. It makes me so happy although I may should be sad because they're only between themselves this natural, but at the moment I'm just happy and glad that they can be - and definitely should be more - so carefree and childish like other kids in their age and not the other side. 

"HA! I will draw!" - Nelia shouts suddenly. 

"Definitely not!" The next thing I can hear is a loud *bang. Only one millisecond after I'm on my foots again and about to ram the door open, when I hear bursting laugher. 

"AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

I freeze, my hands go up to my mound and a silent tear rolls down my checks. Is- Is it just happing that I hear my principessa laughing? It's the most precious sound, I've ever heard. 

I really don't know how long I just stood there and anxious to make one sound and the laughing will stop, that I even don't notice the present from someone behind me until a hand touched my shoulder. 

"Ahh!" I turn around and see Silvio with his index finger on the lips. Congratulation Silvio, I'd and was silent until you scared me. "Silvio." 

"Yes, should be me. Can I join?"

I point to the wall at which I've sit a few minutes ago. Suddenly the laughing begins again. 

"HAHAHAHA S-Stop-p-p!" - I can see a smile appeared on Silvio' face. "She has a wonderful laugher." "The most beautiful." - I add. 

"Why is she - or more both - so cold? I mean, yes we're cold too but they should be happy and carefree. Just like our little Juniors." - The last part of his speaking is barely hearable but I heard. He sounds so sad and full of emotions like never in the past years. It hurt to see him this way and I would give everything to say 'They're still like our little Juniors. Happy and carefree.' But that's a lie. Nothing is like before. Things changed. We changed. They changed. And I would lie if I say I'm not scared. Yes, I'm so fucking scared to find out the reason for their behavior and it's obviously that Silvio just want to believe that everything is fine - will be fine - too. 

"I- I dunno."

A few seconds pass in which we just sit there, side by side and listening to the hopeful sound, when the doors of Valentino' and Georgio' rooms open. Likely they heard the laughing too and even if Georgio doesn't want to admit it, he cares too. He just don't know how to show and I have the feeling he's also scared to open up - trust in somebody again. The lose of them broke him. He got anger issues and loud and distract himself with fights. To my worry. 

Valentino is quite the opposite. The once so loud and always happy boy lost his voice, became silent and locked. The last time he really spoke freely, was the time when Sandro announce the comeback from them and not only this but also the fact that he came out of his room and smiles again while sitting next to us, makes me more than happy and hopeful for the future again. 

All my siblings deserve it so much. 

2145 words

Moinsen wolves, 

I'm at the moment sick and have a bad headache :( 

But never mind, I hope y'all are fine and enjoy the good weather. The sun is shining :)

I hope you liked the chapter and can slowly estimate the De Lucas. 

Tips. opinion -> comments

Have a nice day,

FinLu 🦜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Deadly Triplets By T

Teen Fiction

224K 4.9K 23
Meet the triplets Apollo, Ares and Athena. While they were living their perfect life full of luxury, love and care with their parents and 6 older bro...
3M 80.5K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
1.2M 28K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
174K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...