My hero academia: Dawn Of The...

Por rinji17onfire

This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the deat... Más

1. USJ Attack!
2. Class 1A!
3. The Number One Hero!
4. Plus ultra!
5. After the USJ Attack
6. Let the world know that you are here!
7. Dr. Uozumi Kyuso
8. Sports Festival day
9. The Obstacle Race
10. Team Shinso
11. Seeing Endeavor
12. Izuku vs Shinso
13. Rinji's fake power
14. Izuku vs Shoto
15. Pick someone else
16. Bakugo is pissed 
17. Meeting the Akagi family 
18. Mint Green Hair
19. Who is the strongest?
20. XY-6.
21. Pick a hero name 
23. Meeting Mirio Togata
24. The underground fighting ring. 
25. Big mission info. 
26. Undercover. 
27. Looking in the mirror. 
28. The Scar...
29. A worried mother. 
30. Before Hosu City
31. Back to school!
32. Rinji's Red bandage. 
33. The final exams. 
Bonus: the sleepover. 
34. UA swimming Pool
35. Time for camp!!
36. Class A and Class B
37. Feelings Revealed.

22. The internships

212 5 0
Por rinji17onfire

Several days after the students pick their hero names, and decided on which agency that they would want to work with class 1A made their way to the Station to go their separate ways, but before this.. their teacher Mr. Aizawa needed to talk to them before he sent them off.

" Everyone has their costumes, right?... remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet. And don't lose them, or anything." he said to his class 1A students with of course, no excitement on his face.

"Gotcha!!!" Mina said excitedly, lifting up her briefcase with her hero costume in it..

"Speak properly, it's yes Sir...

"Yes sir..." she quickly replied, back, quieter this time, and with a pouty face after being scolded...

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes in your internships... now get to it..."

"Yes Sir!" The class said.

Class 1A started to split up a few of them, leaving in the same direction, but almost everybody was going to a different hero agency, so this will be the last that they see each other for a little while..

Before Rinji could make his way out of the building, since his agency that he was interning with, wasn't that far away, he was quickly stopped by a persons voice.

"Rinji! Can you spare a moment or two?"

"Huh?.. yeah of course. What do you need?" he quickly said realizing that it was Momo talking to him.

" I was wondering if you have some advice with the pro hero Jem?... I wanna make sure I don't offend her in anyway and since she's a family friend of yours."

"Oh yeah... well she's pretty serious about her hero work so I think you'll be good with that. Also, she's really strong, but you knew that and she's all up for teamwork."

" That's great. That will really help so I can understand her a little bit more before I embarrass myself or do something negative towards her."

" yeah, no problem."

" well, thank you again and good luck with your internship."

"Yeah you too."

Sometime later.

Rinji made his way in front of the fifth story building, known as Nighteye Agency. It was bigger than what he thought it was going to be but he made his way through the glass doors, and in the lobby was the pro hero known as Sir Nighteye waiting for him patiently..

"Early as always.. Rinji Yagi..." Nighteye said with his serious scolding like usual, but that was normal for him. He wasn't mad it was just his face...

"Mr. Nighteye!"

"That Sir Nighteye to you now.. you're not the five-year-old kid that used to run around anymore..."

"Ohh Yes sorry about that Sir Nighteye!" Rinji quickly said standing straight up worried that he pissed off a old friend.

"So I am curious.. Rinji.. Yagi... what is your hero name the hero name that I shall call you during this week..."

Before he answered, he thought for a moment ... he wondered if this will be a proper time to mess with him. It's been several years since they saw each other face-to-face, but after getting all the letters with every holiday and birthday, he knew that Sir Nighteye still light joking around...

"My hero name is... ALL mighty Junior!" he quickly yelled out with a huge smile on his face...

Silence fell between them as he waited for Sir Nighteye's reaction...

..
...

"PFFFFTT....."

It looked like he was really holding in a laugh... but quickly, and suddenly he made his way to Rinji... Pretty much in his face, almost like he was studying him... " I hope you're not serious about that... boy..." as he said that he pushed up his glasses, making the lights glare off of them...

"No... I'm not serious about that. I was just trying to make you laugh. My real hero name is Metal Phoenix..." He said, with a serious look, hoping that he did not overstep.

"Hmmmm... I see what you did there with your hero name, representing your father and grandpa in a way I like it and I think it will suit you... but that if you use your quirks like they're supposed to be used.. unlike how you use them in the sports festival..."

"Yeah I know it's just I put a lot of work in that technique to make it look like All Might's punches... I know the moment that people knew that I was his nephew they wanted to compare me to him... and I guess I just don't want to disappoint..." Rinji looked down, almost like in defeat...

" I see... but I suggest you continue training how your quirks are supposed to be used this way you don't fall behind... I noticed your movements in the sports festival seemed uncomfortable. Sometimes it seem that looked like you were in the hang of launching yourself back-and-forth, almost reminds me of how Gran Torino would move around in a close space." Sir Nighteye said...

"Oh really?" Rinji said as Nighteye started to walk, and he motion him to follow..

"Yes I am curious how did you figure out that you could do that or what gave you the idea with that technique?..."

"Will.... It started honestly by accident we were studying magnets in school one day, and it gave me the idea. You know how if you get a magnet close enough to a metal object, depends on the strength of the magnet the magnet will shoot forward, or the item would shoot forward hitting each other."

"Yes.." Nighteye said as both of them continued on walking up the stairs.

"Ever since my metal control quirk activated. I had to learn how to turn off the magnetic part of it at a young age, because if I didn't metal items would fly at me, or I would get stuck on a piece of metal."

Luckily, nothing like that ever happened because, as soon as his father could, he taught him how to turn off and on the magnetic part.

"Interesting using that brain of yours..." Nighteye added... Rinji smiled, but could not help thinking that his IQ was nowhere near his uncle All Might's or Momo's..

They made their way to a door and entered the office.. Rinji was really surprised on seeing all the All Might merch around the office. This was Sir Nighteye's office...

Before he could say anything about it Sir Nighteye asked him to put his briefcase on his desk. Rinji quickly placed it on his desk. Showing the green number 21 on it...

Sir Nighteye undid the latches and opened it, getting a good look at his hero suit....

"Hmmmm..."

He started to examine Parts of the suit and the gear that came with it.. he made his way to the gauntlets that was made out of a type of metal looking inside and seeing what type of technology was in them...

" I see you have some type of booster in these..."

"Uhh... Yes! Sir.. I guess you can say it gives me a extra push and because of this it releases a lot of air, making the similar reaction to a Detroit smash.."

"Hmmm... I see... I also see it's Phoenix gear. I'm guessing your mother had to do a special order. It looks like one of her designs..."

"Yes..."

He put the gauntlets back and continued looking at the suit part... " I also see you have the X on the front of your suit similar to your fathers, but instead of blue, it's red."

"Yes.. and ironically, it's kind of funny that I have an X on my suit and I'm going to go buy Metal Phoenix.. You know phoenix ending with a X.." Rinji said as he started to mumble a little bit he hadn't seen Sir Nighteye in a long time, and he was getting nervous, causing him to slightly mumble, but maybe he was just excited. This internship was going to make him one more step closer on being a hero.

As he was looking, he did notice on the suit there was metal pieces in different areas..

"Will you care to explain about these metal pieces?" he asked.

"Oh, of course. I use them similar to magnets with my body to help me move... for example, if I was in the air, you would think I would be vulnerable and be easily attacked because you would think I wouldn't be able to move in the air. Well with these metal pieces since they're not connected to me, I can amplify the magnets to push part of my body away from the magnets that are on my suit. It's kind of like a push and pull mechanism using science...."

"Interesting.."

Then finally, he made his way to his visor, almost similar to a bike helmet visor, but the main piece was the head piece that went around his head and covered his right ear... with a simple button he can turn on the visor, forming it around his eyes. And then it would be activated a good support item to detect certain items, teammates, or enemies... and also, it could function to protect his eyes from getting dirt or debris in them...

Sir Nighteye made sure everything was put back, and he quickly closed it, not having much of an expression on his face. He picked it up and gave it back to Rinji...

"It's a simple hero suit, but I think it's perfect for your first hero suit.." Sir Nighteye said with a smile.

hearing that made Rinji's eyes light up.."

"You really think so!?"

"Yes. And-."

He was quickly cut off by the door opening behind Rinji. Because he stopped in midsentence this got his attention, and Rinji turned around to see a slightly older woman probably in her 20s walk in with blue hair and blue skin, and practically nothing on... this made his cheeks and ears, a little bit red, but then he realized she was one of Sir Nighteye's sidekicks. Bubble Girl...

"What is it?" Sir Nighteye asked almost annoyed...

" Sorry to interrupt, but Mirio is going to be a little bit later than expected. Apparently he has to finish up some papers."

"Ok... hmmm. Rinji this is one of my sidekicks Bubble Girl."

" Nice to meet you." Rinji replied.

" Same here we've heard so much about you." She said, with a smile.

But before he could say, anything else Sir Nighteye started to speak..

" Since we're going to have some time before Mirio gets here I want us to go to the training room to check out Rinji's abilities. Bubble Girl tell Centipeder get everything ready and we'll be down there in a minute.

" yes, Sir!" She quickly said, and then left his office.

"Training room?"

"Yes. I only saw so much of your abilities at the sports festival so I want to see what you can do no holding back, and use both of your quirks.." he said, almost like he was scolding him.

"Yes, Sir."

" OK get dressed in your hero costume and meet me downstairs when you're done."

Sometime later..

Rinji was able to fine Sir Nighteye at the lobby. He motion him to follow him and they made their way down a hallway. He stopped at the door and looked at Rinji " all right just enter this room, and be prepared to start."

Rinji quickly nodded as Sir Nighteye walked away and entered another room. Rinji then went into the training room.

He was greeted with a huge room and a glass wall he could see Sir Nighteye, Bubble Girl, and Centipeder behind the glass window.

"Ok Rinji we're going to just start off with something simple and don't worry you don't have to hold back this room is specially made to withstand damage. He said, as he push the button, making to secret doors open up to push out some robots special robots that were made for training, almost similar to UA's robots.

Meanwhile...

Momo finally made it to her destination... the eight story building called Hatsumi corporation. She did her research on the building, and it turns out that the building held a handful of different hero agencies... she also knew that the agency that she was going to be at was going to be on the top floor... she made her way inside and to the main desk to get instructions on where to go next.. As she was telling the lady upfront that she was there for the internship with Jem. She heard somebody behind her.

"Yaoyorozu?"

She turned around, and she saw Itsuka Kendo... the orange haired girl from Class 1-B.

"Kendo?.. what are you doing here is this where you're going to internship as well?.." Momo asked..

"Yeah.. I was going to ask you the same thing.. I'm interning under Jem."

" Oh, really, so am I!" Kendo said with excitement.

Before they could continue Chatting, they were greeted by another voice behind them... " Hey there it looks like you two made it just in time." The two UA girls quickly turned around both of them seeing the pro hero named Jem as she greeted them with a smile, wearing her full hero costume covering her face...

" I'm so excited for these internships let's get started with our greetings." Jem said with a excited smile.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

157K 2.9K 32
Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder of rape. He was always tossed aside for...
880 27 10
*Reupload* (Y/n) is a young boy who dreams to be a hero one day. To save lives and make people happy. He wants to be a great hero like his older sist...
747 28 10
Two students named Bakugo Katsuki and Shinsou Hitoshi seem to have some beef. After an incident at the roof of U.A that almost leaves Shinsou dead, t...
286K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...