Fame | A Tomdaya Romance

By anotherstoryinmyhead

Narrated between two different periods of time - follow Tom as he discovers that fame isn't all that it's cra... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Note to readers

971 3 0
By anotherstoryinmyhead

Hi!

I wanted to share a quick note on facts, timelines and characters in my story. Hardcore Tomdaya fans will quickly realise that this was not written to perfectly mirror reality (or mirror anything really, save the two people that exist).

Instead, this is a story based on the premise of Tomdaya set in a similar world - but not with all the same people, or the same timeline.

I invite those that love the characters of Tom and Zendaya and the world that they live in to read, but to remember these important pieces upfront.

Many of these events never happened, or at least I dont think they did. But it makes a good story! Harriet's existence at the start of the Then serves an important purpose, so don't get to annoyed with me!

All that being said, welcome to my version of their happily ever after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 375 41
"I hate this," Tom says, letting out a breath. "I hate that we don't know how to act around each other anymore." He looks at me with furrowed brows. ...
256K 7.9K 41
( Tom Holland x Reader) "𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘴?" "𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘴." * * * * * * * * * * * * * * {Completed} You can never tru...
203K 4.8K 29
In which a broken but pure-hearted girl is in a desperate need of someone who will help her put her pieces back together. " -Please don't call me ang...
18.8K 895 48
After a nasty break up, Zendaya meets Austin during a night at the club with her friends and one of Austin's best mates. After a bunch of back and fo...