Warm Love|✓

By talesofdevil

"I can be the dark, just for you to love your brightness." Reyansh Rathore. *⁠.⁠✧ ________... More

|p r e v i e w|
|p r o l o g u e |
|a e s t h e t i c|
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-Final
The Feirce Flame

19

10.1K 576 26
By talesofdevil

The peace before the storm, I like that calming.

A vision in green.

The dark sea green lehenga fits my body like a second skin.

Blending it's colour in the low melanie skin of mine. The blouse hugging like a corset highlighting the curves of my chest.

For a minute, the reflection in the mirror look alike me. Not the usual dull, distraught self blemish by the scars of pain, agony, regret. I trace the Ruby heart-shaped choker necklace, my fingertips running along the delicate crystal embed with small diamonds at the brim.

A smile curves on my lips, tasting the delite feeling of luxury. I like wearing jewellery but back at home I had gold one, and my mother being the owner of it. She never allowed me wearing those outside, always worried what if I lost it, what if it gets rob.

But today I am wearing this bling looking nothing less than a princess. The only reminder of all this came with force somewhat lower downs my admiration.

Apparently, it's a nature's truth.

Humans wants more, with one complete of your desire, you carve for another.

A blistering cologne hits my nostril.

My lips curve in a thin line.

"What a seren temptress!"

Hearing him, does has my lips curled up. Almost. However I didn't. Not wanting to satisfy his male ego. I turn to look at the man dressed in navy blue customized tailor suit, oozing richness of dominance, power and wealth.

A frisky smile marred on his handsomely sculpted face, capsizing young maiden's heart. A disaster so beautiful, spreading an avalanche of maddening heartbeat.

"Am I looking handsome, my senorita?"

"Obviously, not!"

I roll my eyes, turning towards the vanity mirror, fixing the hair strands.

"Ouch, such a beautiful lie." He tsks.

I bit my lips seeing his exaggerating expression of hurt.

"You remember your words." I speak discreetly.

Though his demeanor looks strangely approachable, today. However, one must not be so sure of someones nature. He turns me towards himself, his thumb dragged to my jaw, caressing it.

"Yess. Tomorrow I'll take you to your house. I keep my words." His dark gaze studies me.

I hardly believe him but the hope of going back to Kolkata, makes me want to believe him.

"You look like a beautiful..." He inhales a deep breath.

"Mess." I speak awkwardly, cutting him.

"No, a dandelion queen. Out there rulling the ground of my heart."

A dandelion is a wild flower, which symbolises strength, rebirthing itself after a harsh winter.

His hands falls on either side of mine, caging me. The blaze of admiration rebuffs in his ebony eyes.

"Can we enact a part of fantasy." His soft whisper gets me.

I scrunch my eyebrows,"Fantasy, How so?"

"Tomorrow you will go to Kolkata. Probably, leading your normalcy. So why don't you today live the life of a Cinderella. We'll go down act like we're so in love, dancing in each other's warmth, spending the night in the paradox of warmth of the winter."

His words a temptation of devil, sweet enough to cause diabetes.

"No!" I straight away reject.

"Afraid to fall in love with me."

He thinks so high of himself.

"Not every fantasy causes love. Anyways I'll end youd dilemma." I separate myself from him.

"Okay, but in Cinderella's story
Prince William was a sweet man." I pause seeing his drop face.

"Don't be disheartened, I'll give you the role of Cinderella's step mother." I snickers out imaging a bun of a gigantic man dressed in pretty gowns. A baton in his hand ready to give orders.

Unknowingly, I keep my hands on his chest, laughing joyfully on him.

"Your laugh is so ugly." That shuts me up. My jaw drop, just now he was praising me with words out of books. And now.

Soon a manly laugh echoes with his chest vibrating. I slap his chest turning away. But he hugs me from back keeping his chin on my head. I try to wiggle out from his grip however drop the plan when it messes with my perfectly styles hairs.

"Okay. Consider William as a rude man." He jests.

"Oh no don't tamper with fairy tales. You can be Adam and I be Bella." I suggest cheekily.

"Oh God who are they now?!" Even though I couldn't see his face but I can definitely bet he must be having a perplexed face, his nose scrunch and his infamous scowl.

"Haven't you seen Beauty and Beast?" I question.

"No!"

"Then how you know Cinderella's story. Oh I guess, must be Vedika showing you that."

He nods his head.

"Okay, I'll definitely make you watch the Beauty and the Beast. For tonight, let's be the Bella and Adam."

"Okay, my Bella."

"But like Cinderella we'll be back to normal after clock hits twelve."

I hear a groan from him, however he obliges.

He releases me from his hold, turning me around. Kissing my forehead he lends his hands for me. His pitch black eyes staring lovingly at me. If all this is an act, let me play my part perfectly.

I let my hand sink in his one.

"Let's go Reyansh."

"Before that, I've few things to tell you. Stay by my side or either family's one and don't listen to anyone's shit."

"Oh so, the king is being protective." I joke on him, sarcastically.

"No. Making you learn to protect yourself." I stare at him bewildered, is he being real or just acting.

"C'mon!"

He walks forward whereas I struggle to even move an inch with the weight of the dress. What a gentleman. I mutter under my breath. He looks at me quickly, raising his one eyebrow. I shake my head.

Today I will let myself be rebirth again forgetting about the world. Letting me be free from the clutches of my mistake. I inhale a breath, linking my hands with his arms giving him a grin. To which he reciprocate, giving me a broad grin.

We ascend the stairs together, syncing the steps. As soon as we reach the camera flashes and people hoot for us. Seeing so many people hicks my consciousness. A warm hand pats on mine, reminding he is here.

My heart beat fastly thumping in my ribcage. I drew a deep puff of air, it is racking, no doubt, but I promise to free myself tonight, enjoying every bit of the situation the life threw upon me.

"What if they circulate my photos online. My parents"

He cuts me off,"Don't worry they are my men."

Ascending the last stair, the family greets us, blessing us with their wishes. How will they react when they know we are just acting. That, I am leaving tomorrow.

"Kiraz do you like the preparation." Kritika inquires.

I roam my eyes on the exquisite decorations, the dappled curtains hanged high on the ceiling meeting the chandelier, reddish drapes, the flowy floral blossoms and the enchanted vibe everything gave just left me with one word.

"It's perfect."

I smile mirthlessly, she gives me an relieve smile.

"You're acting as if you did everything." Vehansh interrupts her self proclaim complement, earning a scowl out of her. "Obviously, I suggested few things."

"Like where the tables should be placed, what food be served to the guest. If this comes under your suggestion, then you really did a good job." He muses sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Kritika huffs excusing herself probably hiding the embarrassment coating on her rosy cheeks. Vehansh follows her, earning a few reprimand from his father and brother.

After few introduction to his fellow mates and his business partner who would catch us every moment, smiling cheekily, not forgetting to hick about their affluency. Hearing there continuous chattering make my ear bleed.

After Reyansh excuses himself, I sit on one of the chair, sitting beside the ladies of the family. Gawking my eyes at everyone in the party, I did come to a perception that the guest list comprised majority of The Royal family, the Rajputana. Each come with a motive of their own.

Like some to check who has the Great Reyansh Rathore brought as his wife, while some busied in comparing me with their snobbish daughters, passing comment that their is nothing special in me and making fun of my Hindi.

Yeah, Hindi. Being a bengali does take a toil on your accent, each coming with a twist of my mother tongue.

Locating a drinking place, I get up. Vedika holds my hands questioning me, gathering others attention. "To get a juice." I point towards the area. After contemplating for few minutes they nod their head.

Sometimes I feel their attention questionable.

"Don't talk to others to much." Badi Dadi implores, fixing her strict gaze upon me.
I gulp, my face morphed with confusion. Anyways, I say, a feeble okay.

I make my way towards the bar ordering a non-alcoholic orange juice. Getting my drink, I smile at the waiter, sipping my juice.

"Didn't think the Reyansh Rathore would get himself someone out of his clan."

The cold voice startles me making me cough for chortling the drink, in wrong pipe. What with people announcing themselve out of blue. Letting my cough subsidies, I quickly look at the intruder.
A brown man with dark hairs perfectly gelled. With his shrewd eyes and crooked pointed noise, with defined cheekbones will definitely serve him in the rank of models.

I clear my throat, excusing myself from him. However, the person blocks my ways.
I slam my hands on either side of my arms raising my chin at him.

"What's it."

"Feisty. Just like your man." He smirks down at me.

I bawl my fist hearing his offensive comments.

"None of your concern."

"Believe me lady, where the Rathore is, the place automatically become my concern. At the end we're good buddies. We've to keep up at each other's tail."

"What're you, a stalker?!"

"Worst than that. Ladies wouldn't be understanding. What we two brothers share."

Is he Reyansh cousin.

"More closer than that term."

Did I speak out that loud. I look at him quizzically.

He laughs at me in his husky voice. I twist my lips not liking the way of his mien.

"You really are a case. But, its intriguing to know how come a naive girl like you fall in the clutch of a inhuman like Reyansh, a man born to be devil." He speaks nonchalantly.

His heavy words makes my heart pierce with coldness. I swallow a harsh gulp of oxygen speaking uncertainty,"What do you mean by devil? Before that care to introduce yourself?"

His words did ring a bell in me. How come Reyansh kidnapp me and nobody heard a word of it, even my guardians gets manipulated. But being a cogent and influential business, having the roots of royal family can also bring such powers. That's the theory my head always comes with.

This man is clearly blathering words making theories of his own.

"I'm afraid, you wouldn't believe me!"

"Definitely! Who'll believe a stranger. You're just throwing arrows in the air." I stammer, ready to turn around and search for Reyansh to knock of his teeths.

He laughs, did he really got insane,"How long do you know Reyansh, for a week?
He is a stranger for you to, isn't he?" He cocks a brow at me, my jaw clenching with it.

"You can always get those answers puzzling in you. Be aware, Be caution. Keep your eyes on everything, Kiraz. Here, there is reason behind every action. Here comes your husband."

A warm arm circles my waist, my exposed back gets a coverage with his hard chest. Unwittingly I lean on his muscular arms. The information I get overwhelms me.
Momentarily, I close my eyes when his lips falls on the crown of my head.

"It runs in the blood of the Malhotra's to welcome themselves shamelessly, even if their presence is hardly welcome. I clearly remember of not inviting you, Arav Malhotra. Anyways, I don't blame you, it runs in your genies. A hungry dog meanders behinds the wolf. To eat their leftover."

Wow, the Reyansh Rathore just roast this man who few minutes ago was sprouting nonsense of the world. Arav Malhotra that's what Reyansh called him, has his jaw clench and eyes bulging with anger. His grip on the champagne glass tighten, with his vein popping on his forearm, he turns around and mixes himself within the crowd.

"What's he talking to you?" He speaks hastily.

Don't know how but I didn't feel the necessity to share the useless words of him.
"Nothing before he could make any talk you interrupted." His eyes settle on me unblinkingly.

The look on his face does speak of him being not convinced with my absurd lie.

"Will the beast share the first dance of the day with me?"

That saves me from the rader of his fierce gaze.

"Can I afford such luxury?"

"Yess you can, by putting a conclusion of this fantasy, the act of us." I pinpoint towards the clock which was five minutes away from ending the day.

"Then, I should hurry up my lady."

He pulls me towards the crowd, who makes space for us.

We dance marking the end of my little escapade from the caging past of mine. And him saved by the fear of me, tampering his image he created infront of the world.

•~~•

Did I introduced another character. Read it. Might hold some clues.

Do you like the chapter?
Do comment and vote. It's disheartening to see hardly any vote and comments.
So do take the initiative.

Published: 1 April,2023.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 20.2K 73
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
523K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
4K 284 10
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 : #𝟏. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫...
47.4K 1.7K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...