Curves In A Bikini (Completed...

By Vampirehorsequeen31

"big girls and bikinis just don't mix." Aylin Scott is new to the island. After her mother's trial, Ayl... More

Prologue: The Trial*
Chapter 1: Changes*
Chapter 2: School*
Chapter 4: The Spring Bash*
Chapter 5: A Whole New World*
Chapter 6: Family*
Chapter 7: Brunch With The Morgan's*
Chapter 8: Spring Break*
Chapter 9: The Cool Kids Club*
Chapter 10: New Friends*
A Very Important Author's Note*
Chapter 11: The Adventures of Wyatt Cole*
Chapter 12: Wedding Plans*
Chapter 13: Normalcy-Kinda*
Chapter 14: A Surfing Competition*
Chapter 15: Think Before You Kiss*
Chapter 16: Barbie Slaps Hurt Like A Bitch*
Chapter 17: Pain is Temporary*
Chapter 18: Wedding Bells
Chapter 19: A Night To Remember
Chapter 20: OMG!
Chapter 21: Awkward Moments At The Cole Residence
Chapter 22: Back To School
Chapter 23: The Life
Chapter 24: Fighting Back
Chapter 25: We'll Get Through It
Chapter 26: Unexpected
Chapter 27: Coffee Cups
Chapter 28: Finals
Chapter 29: Prom
Chapter 30: Graduation
Epilogue: The Lives We Live*
The Sequel*
The Sequel Has Been Posted!*
Private Chapters*
THE WATTYS!*
THIS WAS GOALS FOR ME

Chapter 3: The Dress*

18.1K 704 51
By Vampirehorsequeen31

Hello readers. *awkward hand wave* Well I do not have much to say so on to the chapter. Do you like the characters I picked? (The picture above.) I honestly wanna know! Comment!
            Forever yours, ~Vamps

Aylin Scott

   The day had gone by quicker than I had originally presumed. I walked out of the school with Amy and Wyatt by my side, each discussing different things.

"So there's this girl I think I'm going to ask to the Surfer Clan's Annual Spring bash this Friday." Wyatt announces. A spring bash? Really?

"I think you and I should go pick out dres- WHAT?!" She stops mid step and looks at Wyatt like he's grown another head.

   "Yeah. Her name's Heather. She's in my music class." He smiled dreamily and kept walking to the student parking lot. "I'll see you guys later." He waved before he jumped into his car and started driving off. The heat from the sun combined with the humidity of the air was killing my curly hair.

    I tugged at it a bit hoping to make it more presentable. Amy looked ready to kill someone as she dragged me towards her car. "We are going to go shopping. NOW!" She screeched, unlocking her yellow Jeep. "Wait, I have to call my dad first." I said.

   Those words felt so foreign coming from my mouth I almost couldn't believe I had said them at all.
I pulled out my phone and went through my contacts till I found Cassi's number.

   I hesitated before clicking the call button. To be honest I'd rather talk to her than my dad.

  It rang two times before she picked up. "Hi Aylin! Do you want me to call Mitch to pick you up?" She asked energetically. I sucked in a breath of the ocean air.

      "Hey...um actually I was wondering if I could go out with a
friend. I know that um I was supposed to go pick out a car, but is there any possible way someone might be able to just pick one for me?" I asked shyly. I felt bad that someone else would have to do it but I really wanted to hang out with Amy. I bit my lip.

     Cassi squealed through the phone.
"I'd absolutely love to pick one for you! What kind were you thinking?" She asked. "Uh... Surprise me. Anything blue." I told her smiling a little as I jumped into the front seat of Amy's car.

   "Alrighty! See you later, have fun."
I hung up the phone. "Good to go?" Amy asked as she started the car. "Yeah." I buckled my seat belt as she pulled out onto the small country road.

The top of her car was open and there weren't any windows. The wind blew my hair in all directions as Amy blasted the radio. "So we are headed to the other side of the island, Kapaa, to buy a summer dress for the Bash on Friday." Wait. I was going to said stupid spring bash-whatever?! I didn't sign up for this.

I snapped my head to look at her. I couldn't wear a dress! I looked terrible in them! "I can't go." I lied as I rubbed my arms, feeling the familiar tingle of insecurity.

"What! Why?" She asked as we drove past the beach that had all kinds of people hanging out on it. "Because... Well..." I couldn't think of a very good excuse. This was all happening so quickly. One day at school and I was already going to a party?

"Aha! You are so going, even if I have to drag you by your hair!" Amy announced as we pulled into a small shopping lot with little boutiques. She parked in front of a quaint little Hawaiian dress shop.

   We stepped out of the car and Amy came around to my side, dragging me by the wrist, inside of the shop, locking the car as she went.

   The inside of the store smelled like coconut oil and the beach. An old lady sat behind the counter, reading a fairly cheesy looking romance novel. She looked up and gave us a warm smile. "Amy! You're back!" She stood up. "Hi Lonnie." She hugged the old tan looking woman.

     "What can I do for you today?" She asked. I already knew I wasn't going to fit into anything in here judging by the small waisted manikins in the front window."I need to get my new friend Aylin here, fitted for a sun dress." She gestured to me and Lonnie smiled. "Well hello. Aren't you just beautiful." She took my hand and led me to the back.

"I have the perfect fabric for you!" She told me as she started taking my measurements.

I said folding my arms over my stomach. "I doubt I'll fit into anything here." I told her as she measured my wide hips. "Of course something will fit honey! I make and alter dresses for people! I'll make one that makes you look like the goddess you are." She smiled and got to work pulling out fabrics.

   "And by the way you aren't too big to wear a dress. If anyone is too big its me." She laughed happily. I laughed with her even though I didn't really believe her.

-

In a matter of 30 minutes Lonnie had me in all kinds of fabrics, currently I was wearing a fitted black sundress that hung of my body like a trash bag. "No, no, no." Amy told Lonnie.

     "She needs blue." Amy said holding up different dresses in front of me from the rack. She picked up a strapless blue dress with a white rope belt and smiled giving it to me and running back for something else.

I looked at the dress. To my surprise it was in my size. It was a blue dress. It wasn't that special but I liked it.

    "Oh now that one's prefect. Except for that dreadful belt. I'll just removed that and alter the dress a bit." Lonnie rushed over taking it from me and putting it by her sewing machine.

-

After grabbing a bite to eat, Amy dropped me off at my house.

I waved to her as she pulled out of the driveway and I entered the house. I tried to be as quiet as possible as I snuck up the stairs.

"Aylin!" Too late to run now. I turned around to see Cassi hopping up and down towards me.

"I hope you like it! You can check it out tomorrow morning." She handed me a set of keys.

I smiled, a real genuine smile. I hadn't smiled like that in a long time. I guess no one had really ever done something this nice for me.

"Thank you Cassi." I told her softly. "Oh it's no problem sweetie, I actually really love shopping!" She replied.

"Well I should be heading off to bed. Goodnight Aylin." She headed off down the hall towards what o assumed to be her and my father's bedroom.

I let out a breath as I went to my bedroom. It took me a bit to find it... I wasn't used to this large house yet.

I went over to my new laptop and opened up Facebook. I scrolled through my feed before deciding to check my notifications.

     I wasn't surprised to find friend requests from Wyatt and Amy. I quickly excepted them.

     I scrolled down a bit more to see one from someone named Adrian Morgan. I clicked on his page because I didn't really recognize the name.

      When I saw a profile picture of the handsome boy I had met today with a surf board on the beach I realized it was my Adrian. Well, not my Adrian but that Adrian.

    I started scrolling through his page. I saw pictures of him surfing and with a girl. She was in almost all his photos.

     I found a post on his page by her, her name was Ansley. "I love you Adrian! We were always meant to be babe. We'll be together forever."

      There was a picture of the two of them kissing one another on the beach.

      I felt a pang of disappointment. I sort of hoped he was single. I mean I know he'd never go out with someone like me but a girl can dream can't she?

    I was about to close my laptop when I got a message form someone. I clicked on my messages to find one from Adrian.

   "Hey."

   "Hi..."

  "Are you going to the Spring Bash Friday?"  He asked.

   "Um... Yeah." I replied awkwardly. Good job Aylin. I slapped my forehead.

    "Oh cool. Well I guess I'll see you there then." He replied quickly.

    "Yeah, I guess." I replied.

    "I gotta go. See you around?" He messaged.

     "Sure, see ya." I replied even though I knew he was part of the cool kids and he'd probably never talk to me again. 

    He went offline and I closed my laptop climbing in to bed and falling asleep.

-

   Sorry guys. For some reason this part got deleted so I had to rewrite it. I know it's short but again had to rewrite it!

    Love ya, ~Vamps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.5K 23
Mercury has been through so much in her life and has become an author. Her best friend who is a few years older than her, Delanee, is a big photograp...
609K 21.3K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
12.9M 69K 26
*****MATURE CONTENT. 18+ ONLY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.***** "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I finally managed to moan out. The hand on my hip reached up to grip my...
140K 3.4K 26
FORSYTHE PENDELTON JONES III Jughead is the newest student to Riverdale high And he turns out to be quite the charmer ... He is a lady-Magnet but he...