Ethir Parka Villai

By thelonesomedove12

Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, inde... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK 2

Chapter 23

551 22 1
By thelonesomedove12

"Wow, don't you guys look cosy?", Atharvaa comments with raised brows.

Anirudh sighs, "What do you people want?"

Malar hits his arm and tells him to be more polite, making him roll his eyes.

Shruti glares at Malar for being so close to Anirudh.

"Naanga rendu perum, onna nadikurom, theriyathu?", Shruti asks with a disdainful look.

"Ille, naanga mugam theriyatha heroines oda padam lam pakarudhu ille", Malar says smiling at Shruti.

"Yenna sonne", Shruti tries to move forward, but she's held back by Atharvaa.

"Paatu finished nu Mani sir sonnaru, adhe keka vandhom.", Atharvaa says. 

Anirudh nods before he goes to his recording station and hands headphones to Atharvaa and Shruti.
He plays the tune and they hear it.

"Wow this is so good", Shruti comments.

"So we can confirm this tune?", Anirudh asks bored.

Atharvaa nods, "Yeah"

Anirudh sits down and transfers the song to a pen drive.

In the meanwhile, Atharvaa walks towards Malar.

"Hey, Nan unakku neraiya vaati message panne, but no response", Atharvaa says standing too close to her.

Malar moves away before saying, "Nan busy ah irrunde."

"What about now?", Atharvaa asks with what he thinks is a charming grin, but Malar found it leery.

Anirudh comes from nowhere and pulls Malar towards him by holding her waist. Malar gasps at the sudden movement and glares at Anirudh.

"Bayanthuten da", Malar says to Anirudh who is looking intently at Atharvaa.

"Ava engayum vara maata", Anirudh says firmly.

Atharva smirks, "Atha nee solathe, Ava solatum."

"No no, he's correct, nan engayum vara maaten", Malar says.

The smirk on Atharvaa's face falls as he looks bewildered.

"But why? Nan avana vida 100 times better. Why does everyone choose him and not me?", Atharvaa bursts out before he looks frightened

"Wow, that's childhood trauma right there. Inferiority complex huh?", Malar asks.

Atharvaa glares at both of them before stomping out.

Anirudh starts laughing, "Inferiority complex ah?"

"His hate for you runs deeper than this. Andha Andrea matter nadaka modhu, it seriously affected Atharvaa. Ippo varaikum he has held on to the same anger and bitterness.", Malar tells thoughtfully.

"Wow, doctor madam not bad", Anirudh teases.

Both of them don't realise Shruti is still in the room, until she walks up to Anirudh and tries to link her arms with his. Malar pulls Anirudh away using his hand that was still on her waist.

"What do you want now?", Anirudh asks.

Shruti bites her lip before demanding, "Take me out on a date."

Malar snorts, while Anirudh asks incredulously, "What? Have I ever given you even the slightest impression that I am interested in you?"

"No, but I'm Shruti duh", she says putting her hand on her hips.

"Yes I know you are Shruti and now I'd like you to leave", Anirudh says.

Shruti's eyes widen in shock, "You are rejecting me?"

"Yes", Anirudh sighs.

Shruti glares at Malar and raises her hand as if to slap her, "It's all your fault. You bitc-"

"Do I have to call security?", Anirudh says glaring at Shruti and pulling Malar safely to him.

"You'll pay for this", Shruti screeches before stalking out.

Malar looks up at Anirudh slightly scared, "Edhavidu pannuvala?"

"Paathukalam", Anirudh says.

"But-", Malar says but is cut off when Anirudh pulls her closer by her waist.

"I'll take care. Okay?", Anirudh asks, Malar nods like a little child.

Malar finally realises how close they are, and that his hands are on her waist. She flushes and immediately moves back, making Anirudh smirk at her.

"Don't say a word", Malar glares at him looking like a tomato.

Anirudh pinches her cheeks, "paaka thakali maari irruke"

"Yedhu?", Malar glares at him before pinching him.

"Ouch, badrakali", Anirudh winces.

"Yaaru nana?Iru da", Malar says before running behind him.

After her lecture, Ayira walk outside the college as she receives a call from Arjun.

"Oii enga irruka?", Arjun asks.

"College ippa da mudinjidhu. Vandhu pick up pannu", Ayira says.

"Na veliya dhan wait panre", Arjun says, making Ayira smile.

"Seri na varen", she says happily before cutting the call.

"Ma'am ma'am", Rohit calls Ayira as he runs behind her.

Ayira sighs before turning, "Hi Rohit."

"Ma'am, sorry if I disturbed you before. I'd like to take you out for coffee to apologise for it.", Rohit says looking Ayira up and down.

"You are forgiven, there's no need for that.", Ayira says before turning away.

"Ma'am, I'd really like to apologise for it.", Rohit says holding her wrist.

Ayira snatches her hand away before saying, "Apology accepted, do not call for me outside college like this again."

Rohit grits his teeth, as he watches Ayira climb into the car with a smile.

"Avan enna sonnan? Na vena vandhu pesata?", Arjun asks glaring at Rohit who was still staring in the direction of the car.

"Vidu pa, I already told him. Next time vandha nee pesu.Ok va?", Ayira asks.

Arjun huffs but doesn't say anything as he starts driving. Ayira looks to see him pouting with a sulky look.

She grins at his cuteness and leans forward and pecks his cheek.

Arjun freezes in shock and turns to Ayira, "N-nee i-ippo yenna-"

"Ahhhhh vandiya orunga ottu da", Ayira shouts and Arjun snaps his attention back to the road.

Arjun stops the car in front of Ayira's house before turning to her.

She blinks up at him innocently, "Yenna?Na kelamburen.Work irruku"

Arjun stares at shocked, "Yei apdiye pathila vititu poriya?"

Ayira giggles, "Appo na yenna pannanum?"

Arjun points to his cheek. Ayira smiles and kisses it.

"Podhuma?", she asks.

Arjun shakes his head and points at his other cheek. Ayira kisses it again. He points at his forehead, and Ayira kisses it again. He finally points at his lips making Ayira glare at him.

"Ayy", Ayira says narrowing her eyes at him.

He grins sheepishly and shrugs, "Worth a try"

"Seri bye, badarama veetuku poi seru. Reach anadhu ku aprom call pannu.", Ayira says getting out of the car.

Ayira waves at Arjun, before walking into her house.

Sakthi walks into his house, after work.

 He greets his parents before asking, "Malar enga ma?"

"Avala da, indha week Ayira kuda thangura", Radhika replies. 

Sakthi nods and walks to his room to freshen up. He takes a bath before getting dressed for the night. He lies on his bed thinking about his interaction with the woman he met today.

*Flashback*

Sakthi is driving to his office, and he slowly stops when he sees a red light. He hears a loud crash and looks in the rearview mirror to see a scooter had lost its balance and fallen. He parks his car on this die of the road, before hurrying out to help the person. He helps lift the scooter and pushes it to the side of the road. He looks to see the person remove their helmet and shake her hair out.

"Romba thanks ge", a feminine voice says looking up at him.

Sakthi stares at a woman who is slightly shorter than him, curvy but thin, with kohl-rimmed eyes, a cute button nose and a heart-shaped face. Sakthi keeps staring at her not realizing she talked to him.

"Oh, no problem. Ungaluku adi edhuvum padale le?", Sakthi asked scanning her body.

"Ille ille, light ah scratches mattum dhan", the sweet voice replies again, holding her hand to her chest. Sakthi looks to see her cut bleeding.

"Yen kitta bandages irukku, oru nimisham.", Sakthi says before walking to his car.

Sakthi comes back and helps her put on the bandages.

"Thank you so much. Ama unga peiyar enna?, she asks him as she wears her helmet and gets back on her scooter.

"Nan Sakthi", Sakthi introduces himself.

"Sadhana. Seri appo na kelamburen", the girl responds with a smile.

Sakthi smiles at the mention of her name, before bidding bye to her.

The woman smiles as she drives away when she notices him staring at her, through her scooter mirror.

*End of flashback*

Sadhana. Sakthi smiled every time he thought of her name. He hoped to he could see her again, not knowing fate already had plans for them.

***

New character guyssss!!!

Sri Divya as Sadhana-Her image is there on the header, so scroll back up to see it.

(again, this is just my imagination you guys can imagine anyone you want)

Thanks and enjoy the chapter<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 2K 27
《𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲》 " Nithya?" Raghav called her as she got silent suddenly "Did you love anyone during your college da...
12.6K 726 14
Hi Guys...!! 👋 Mature content 🔞 This is my 2nd story of anidita...(a short story) based on Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna nagar and Anirudh...
187K 7.1K 52
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
2.9K 157 10
Loss. Life. Love. 23 year old Aniruddh after the loss of his parents, takes up the responsibilities of his two younger siblings and navigates life. C...