𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 |...

By MRSBVRBIE

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 noun : a state of extreme joy. she was in 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 ever sin... More

𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
08.
09.
10.
𝟏𝟏.
12.
𝟏𝟑.
𝟏𝟒.
𝟏𝟓.
𝟏𝟔.
𝟏𝟕.
𝟏𝟖.
𝟏𝟗.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
𝟐𝟑.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
𝟑𝟎.
𝟑𝟏.
𝟑𝟐.
𝟑𝟑.
𝟑𝟒.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
new new.

25.

13K 625 317
By MRSBVRBIE

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

"Hey GQ it's your girl Semaijah Summers and I'm sitting here with the amazing, Ja Morant. We're here so I could see how well my boyfriend knows me. This is the GQ couples quiz, You better not cheat." I looked at Jamel who was trying to look at the cards.

"I ain't gon cheat, I was making sure you covered the cards right." He leaned back in the chair looking at me and I crossed my legs rolling my eyes.

"Ouu this is a easy question, What's my favorite color?" When I noticed Jamel stroking his chin in uncertainty as I laid the card down and looked at him, my mouth dropped open "You don't know my favorite color?"

"Baby you change yo favorite color everyday."

"True, What's my all time favorite color though? Like the color that I'll never get sick of."

"Blue."

"Correct, Can he get half a point for that one? He should've said the answer like this." I snapped my finger's and looked at the camera man and one of them nodded.

"Nah don't listen to her. That's one point for me. You see how ian hesitate when you said what's yo all time favorite color? I might as well get two for that one."

"Two is dragging it, I'll let you get that one point. How many tattooes do I have?"

"I den seen every part of yo body that's easy as hell, You got six tattoos nah you got seven I forgot bout that ankle tattoo you got the other day."

"Eight."

"Eight? Nah that's a lie. You got seven tattoos. There's the one in the middle of yo titties, Yo sleeve tattoo, forearm, ankle, spine, behind yo ear and the one on the back of yo neck."

"You're forgetting the made in heaven tattoo under my boob."

"Oh! That's the one I'm forgetting, My favorite."

"Y'all that man loves looking at that tattoo." I looked at the camera rolling my eyes "I'll give you half for that one, You was just off by one."

"I know everything bout her y'all dont gotta worry bout me getting any more questions wrong."

"Who's my celebrity crush?" I started giggling when I saw the blank face expression that was currently held on his, I can't believe I actually just asked my boyfriend if he knew who my celebrity crush is. He will most likely be unable to respond.

"Me." He said confidently and I covered my mouth "What? Ian yo celebrity crush? You knew what you was doing keeping who that was a secret because ion wanna hear my girl tell me yeah bae this my celebrity crush so ion know."

"My celebrity crush is Justin Bieber. I literally told you I had a Justin Bieber themed birthday party when I turned 10."

"I just thought you liked his music, Ian know you had a whole crush on him and you still gotta celebrity crush on him to this day? Ion know how to feel bout that, Ion like det at all."

"I'm with my celebrity crush y'all." I whispered towards the camera before putting all my attention back to Jamel who was looking at me like I was crazy "Oh my Gosh Jamel, You're my celebrity crush."

"Nah you could continue liking mr one less lonely girl, What's the next question?"

"You're my celebrity crush for real, That's what I told them. I'm with my celebrity crush. I'm going to give you a point for that because you did say you was."

"You my celebrity crush."

"I know." I smiled "What's my spirit animal?"

"Rabbit. You make that shit known by saying that city girl lyric all the time."

"Spirit animal is a rabbit kill this pussy come stab it." I rapped before I bust out laughing "You get two points for that just because you mentioned my favorite lyric and my spirit animal. What's my favorite food and what's a food I hate?"

"Yo favorite food? You like to eat ima have to say yo favorite food is ackee and salt fish and if it's not that then it's that haitian dish. What it's called? Griot? Yeah that's what it's called."

"They're both my favorite food, Now what's something that I don't like?"

"Youn like anything I eat."

"What? That's a lie. I like some of the stuff that you eat. You just eat like a jail bird."

"Whatchu mean by that?"

"You eat like you're somebody that was raised in jail, The stuff you combine together is just bad. Y'all he literally woke me up yesterday just so I could try this burrito he made and there was chips, ramen noodles, and beef jerkies inside of it."

"That was good, You trippin. You spread ketchup on yo hotdog bread and eat it just like that."

"That's not as bad as yours."

"It's still bad, Ima say youn like collard greens. You just started hating that one too."

"I hate collard greens, You get three points. What is our favorite show to watch together?"

"It definitely can't be Scandal because you watch that without me all the time, Ima have to say something we love watching together is Grey's Anatomy, We on season seven right now ain't it?"

"Yeah, We been on season seven for a while now. We gotta hurry up and finish because I wanna watch criminal minds next."

"One thing bout her she gon make sure she find us a show that got a lot of seasons."

"Mhm and he gon watch it every time, When we get home can we watch the Twilight movies?"

"What's it about?"

"A romance fantasy movie series. I think you're going to love it since you love all that stuff about vampires and werewolves."

"Yeah whatever you want mama, We gon watch it."

"Period, Whatever I say goes. What was I wearing when we first met? When we ran into each other." I hinted at when I was at the restaurant with Mayuko and Ameili and Niya wanted a picture.

"What?" He squinted "How ima remember that?"

"Hm lemme switch it up since I can't even remember what you were wearing, What was my hair like?"

"You had yo natural hair straightened, Wait, I remember what you was wearing now. You had on these camouflage pants with a white crop top but it ain't cover yo other shoulder."

"Aw you got it right, How do you know when I'm mad at you? This should be interesting."

"You leaning back on yo chair might as well lean back up because youn never get mad at me nah nevermind you do, When you're mad at me you just ignore me. You ignore my calls and messages when we not together but when we together you just put all yo focus to yo phone. That don't ever last long though because once I start messing with her allat madness go away quick."

"I'm going to work on that, I don't like how I'm always folding when I'm supposed to be mad at you. What's the biggest scar on my body and how did I get that scar?"

"You got this scar on the bottom of yo back, You tried jumping off the roof of yo house onto the trampoline like how AhMahdi did and landed on a rock and it cut deeply into yo lower back."

"I just got goosebumps just from thinking about that day, What's the best way to get me mad?"

"Subbing you on social media." He started laughing "I did it before tryna get her attention, She ain't like it at all, She called my phone going off ian care though I like when she goes off on me."

"You know not to do that ever again, What's my favorite social media platform?"

"Tiktok."

"Tiktok and?"

"And? Youn got no other social media you like. It's just Tiktok and Tiktok only."

"Twitter."

"You lying hard. Ion ever see you be on that app and I'm around you all day everyday. Give me that point, Yeen even ask for two answers."

"If I could live anywhere in the world, Where would it be? You don't have to say a state because I don't even know what state I want to live in."

"You wanna live somewhere in the middle of nowhere, Somewhere where your house is the only house there and there's a bunch of trees ion know why, Youn see what be happening in scary movies? You love rain so I know the state you move to it gotta rain a lot, You love flowers and you talk about growing yo own garden so I know there gotta be some typa space for that, I'm right?"

"You get three points for that. What's your biggest pet peeve about me?"

"Ion got no pet peeves."

"Liar, All you do is lie and play with yo dreads. What's your pet peeves about me for real?"

"Ion like that you're always sleeping and when you're sleeping youn even make sure yo phone on ringer mode, I could be calling and texting her and once I see she's taking too long to answer I start thinking sum happened to her whole time she's sleep."

"That's it? I'm shocked."

"Nah it's one more. You take all the blanket when we in bed as if you're the only one in bed."

"Okay? And you snore." I roll my neck.

"And youn like opening up, Every time you sad bout something and I'm tryna see what's wrong you lie and say you're fine when you're not. You forget that I know when something's wrong with you."

"Most of the times you ask me what's wrong it's when I'm freshly sad about something. I like to gather up my thoughts and be sad in peace before I go and tell people what's wrong with me. What's my zodiac sign?"

"You bring that up all the time, Sagittarius. You could ask her right now why she's wearing two necklaces and she'll say that's just the Sagittarius in her that makes her wear two necklaces."

"Because that is the Sagittarius in me." I joked "That's all the questions that I have for you, Your turn now. I'm scared."

"Yeah you better be scared ian choose no easy questions now." He pulled his cards out of his pocket and I set my cards down on the table "When's my birthday?"

"Um, Next question please."

"What? Nah video over. Youn know when my birthday is?"

"I'm just playing, I wanna be dramatic a little bit. Your birthday is August 10th."

"What time?"

"10pm so when your birthday comes you really can't celebrate it until 10pm."

"Nah when my birthday comes it's my birthday all week, Ima give you two points for that though. What's my ideal day off?"

"Anything I have planned to be honest. I usually sleep over the night before he has the day off so when we wake up he just asks me what I want to do that day and we go ahead and do it."

"She's very adventurous, I like that about her and the ideas that she be coming up with. What am I scared of?"

"Holes. When he sees a pattern of holes his face even starts getting goose bumps on them and he starts getting all sweaty, That's the Leo in him." I joked and we both started laughing.

"Who's my best friend?"

"Me." I stated "I listen to all his stories, He listens to mine. He gets all my jokes and my sarcasm, He's probably the only person that doesn't take me serious when I say the stuff I do."

"Whenever something happens the first person that comes to mind to call is her." He nodded at me "Don't let her know that though."

"Don't worry, I won't. What's the next question?"

"How many tatttoos do I have?"

"42. I counted them."

"The stuff she do when she bored is crazy. What's my favorite thing to call you?"

"He loves calling me June bug." I rolled my eyes "At first it was a cringey nickname and I hated it so much but as he started calling me it more I started liking it, He likes calling me sweetguccilicious too."

"Man I do not like calling you that."

"Yes he does." I nodded quickly at the camera "Every single morning it's good morning sweetguccilicious."

"That's because if ion call you that you gon be mad."

"He chooses to call me sweetguccilicious. He likes it so much that on every edible arrangement he sends me he ends the notes with sweetguccilicious."

He asked a few more questions and I answered most of them correctly except for three, I think.

"What's my favorite thing to do with you?"

"You like doing everything with me."

"You gotta name one though."

"You like it when it's raining outside and we build a fort and watch romantic movies until we both fall asleep, despite the fact that you hate romance movies but you still watch them anyways because I adore them."

"Mhm, What else?"

"You enjoy our trips to Starbucks where we always make sure to try different drinks and you always end up liking my drink more than yours and you also like getting matching nails with me and sitting on top of your roof at night watching the sunset."

"How well you think you did on this quiz?

"I think I did amazing."

"You wanna see the score?" He asked and I nodded. He pointed in the middle to where the people were going to put the score when they edit the video and I had to bite the insides of my cheeks to stop myself from laughing "You did good baby."

"It never gave I don't know my man, Period."

"Never gave that, Cmere." He got up and opened his arms out and I got up off the chair and wrapped my arms around him, He looked down at me and pecked my lips "I'm proud of you."

"I'm proud of you too and this wraps up our GQ couples interview I officially crown you king. I have one last question though."

"Hm?" He licked his lips looking at me and I blushed looking away from him before looking at him again.

"What do you want to do after this?" I asked him and he looked at the camera raising his eyebrows "Y'all he's so nasty."

"I got sum planned for us though, You gon love this."

_______

"What is this? And why are there so many people here?" I asked Jamel as we walked inside of the park "Isn't the park supposed to be closed at this time?"

"Lantern festival. I remember you saying you always wanted to go to one of these while we were watching Tangled, so I went out and found one, and now we're going to paint our lantern before letting it go."

"I'm about to get so emotional. You really listen to me when I'm rambling about stuff." I started fanning my eyes this time actually fanning away some tears.

"Don't start allat crying shit bra." He kissed his teeth, I've grown to see that he hates when I'm crying but I don't care, He needs to stop doing stuff that he knows will make me cry.

"Okay but you're just so sweet and you treat me so well and now I'm about to cry. I feel like rapunzel right now, Where's our lantern?" I wiped my tears that fell down my face.

"I'm bout to go get it right now. Go find somewhere for us to sit."

"Okay." I nodded, and he walked away to get our lanterns, and I chose a space that wasn't too far away from everyone, but wasn't too crowded by everyone who was here. I sat down after laying down the blanket, and Jamel eventually returned with the lantern and some decorations.

"Whatchu wanna put on it?"

"Our hand prints since you have paint. Let me paint your hand." I picked up the green paint and opened it pouring some on Jamel's hand before picking up the brush spreading it on his palm "Stop moving ticklish ass lil boy."

"Ain't nun lil bout me."

"You right, You right. Put your hand on the lantern." I directed him and he did as told before spreading the blue paint on my hand and I placed my hand print on top of his "Now Im going to write our initials and the date we started dating."

I took out a sharpie and drew a heart on the lantern before putting my initials, Jamel's initials, and the date February 14th 2022 underneath it.

"Put a quote on it." Jamel told me.

"People seem to always shade what they wish they had, we make each other happy, we keeping around whatever makes us happy and why it makes us happy is our business, That sounds good?" I recited India's part in Durk's song and Jamel laughed.

"Yeah that sound good, Lemme write something." He said, and I handed him the sharpie, and I just sat there looking around the park, analyzing everyone, till Jamel touched my shoulder and I looked down at the lantern.

You make life worth living, I like what I feel when I'm with you

"I'm a dream come true, Ain't it?" I looked at him smiling and when he nodded I just started laughing "I'm sorry laughing really is my way to get me to not start crying. You're a certified lover boy for real."

"Ian ashamed." He shrugged and we made eye contact and when I looked away he started smiling.

"You make my life worth living too and I really like what I feel when I'm with you, Ouu everybody is standing up it must be time to let them go."

"Yeah it is, Pass me the light." He said and he lit up our lantern before giving it back to me. He knew I wanted this moment recorded so while I was holding the lantern he had my phone out to record.

After the hosts finished their countdown, everyone in the park let go of their lanterns, and I grinned as mine and Jamel's lanterns flew into the sky."It all looks so beautiful, Oh my God."

•••

i miss the old wattpad where you could see what the people you're following are reading, i hate looking for books on my own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.8K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..
408K 23.2K 39
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..
371K 17.5K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖠𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗃𝗈𝖻 𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾...
64.5K 1.1K 34
"you make me feel all these feelings n' emotions I've neva felt before" - 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒