Goddess Of Chaos

By Lovehurts626

"Why are you protecting me?" "Because when you love someone, you protect them from all of the pain. You don't... More

Character's
Prolong
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author Note (Read if you want to)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Valentines special
chapter 15
author note (please read)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23 pt 2
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28

Chapter 23

1.1K 57 3
By Lovehurts626

Scarlett
Victoria
Anastasia

Katerina P.O.V
We hear screams from Tyler, knowing it was already too late for him. I look around, trying to find something, anything that can help us understand what's happening.

When I heard guttural growls, I became more frantic at finding an escape for us. "The dumbwaiter. Go!" Wednesday pushes me and Enid in and closes the shaft.

The monster snarls at Wednesday as she closes the shaft, and Enid lets out a panic scream. "Oh, my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. -Enid, please calm down. -Don't tell me to calm down!" A look of regret crossed Enid's face when she realized she yelled at me. "S-sorry -It's fine." I begin thinking about our odds of surviving, and it's very low. 'Where's lexa when you need her'

That's when I remember Lexa gave me another card when the other one was destroyed. I dig in my packet, trying to get the card. "What are you doing?" I accidentally kicked Wednesday's leg getting her attention. "Lexa gave me another card to summon or messenger if we were ever in danger." It should be in my backpocket. "Aha! Found it." The piece of parchmentpaper was slightly crumble, but we can only hope it doesn't affect the message.

Narrators P.O.V
Alexandria's palm begins to open in a diagonal line, and blood begins to seep to the floor. The sword in her hand began to let out steam until it was a burning red. The sword started to melt in her palms, coating her clothes and hands in molten metal.

The last candle flickers out. And a single crumble card floats on the floor.

Katerina P.O.V
Wednesday glances back at us seeing our frightened faces. I began to hum softly to myself while rocking back and forth, trying to calm myself down and block out the noise the monster was making.

Wednesday starts taking off her snood and begins wrapping it around the latches.

Enid moves to stop her. "No, not your snood! -Stop." Wednesday tells Enid in a firm voice and lightly begins to push her back, stopping her from taking the snood away. The monster lets out a ferocious growl slashing at the shaft, almost getting Wednesday.

We stare at its dead, hollow eyes with baited breath. That's when we heard a loud bang getting the beady eyed monster attention.

"Oh my God." Enid softly whispered to herself, making me hum a little louder, praying to anyone who's listening to say us. Our flashlights began to flicker, as I became more frantic.

That's when we heard a loud crash. I whipped my head up, seeing the monster was no longer in front of us. Instead, something else took its place. A midnight black wolf stands in front of us, baring its teeth at the monster. 'Lexa?' Before I could get a better look at her, the rope that was holding the shaft let out a loud snap that echoes in my ears, plumbing us to the earth.

We fell for what felt like an eternity. When we hit the ground, we were launched out of the shaft. We let out painful screams and groaned when we hit the floor with a loud thud.

Enid and I immediately begin coughing out dust, trying to catch our breaths.

We hear the creatures growling and glass shattering from up above at the same time Wednesday tugs on something, turning a light on with a little click,

Alexandria P.O.V
I snap my eyes open, feeling more complete than I have in centurie. I took in a deep shaking breath as I began looking around expecting my soulmates to be here sleeping or something, but the room is completely empty besides one lamp that's on Wednesday's desk, giving some light to the room.

I slowly got up, not minding the molten metal that's on the floor, and I began to stretch. "Are you there? -Yes, we're here. -Where's our mates. -I don't know." I began looking around the room, trying to find anything that could give me some clarity. I look at a clock on Wednesday's desk to see it's only midnight, which makes me more worried about where they're at.

I move back to the circle in the middle of the room and begin to clean up the room so a fire doest break out by the melted metal on the ground that's when I saw the familiar card on the ground, a crumble card with rip edges laid on the floor in front of the bowl I used to hold my blood.

I quickly grab the card. 'Lexa, if you're awake, please, please come help us. We're at the Gates' Mansion. Hurry. K.' I quickly ran to the window and out to the balcony and jumped off the railing, flying to the Gates' mansion in a hurry, praying that I'm not too late.

                            ●●●●●●●●

I drop down to the ground when I get to the Gates mansion, creating a small crater. I can hear the monster growling from inside. I quickly ran inside and immediately changed into my werewolf form. I ram the front door down, making it crash into a nearby wall.

I jump up the stairs to where the monster is, towering over something. "Oh my God." I hear a familiar voice say. Enid. Hearing her voice gave me some hope that I'm not too late. I didn't give the monster enough time to think about the noise from ramming the door open.

I ram the monster to the other side of the room, barring my teeth at it, in warning. I look into the monster eyes gounding something oddly familiar  about them.

I hear something snap from beside me. I glance at the noise, seeing the girls plummeting to the ground. I was so focused on them that I didn't notice the monster charging at me until it slashed my ribs.

I cry out in surprise as it claws di into my skin.

I try biting at its neck, but before I could secure my jaw around its neck, it moves backward, making my jaws snap at thin air. It tries slashing at me again, but I duck under it, biting at his side and taking a chunk of flesh off, but it begins to heal slowly.

We do this deadly dance for a couple of minutes, biting and scratching at each other with every turn we get. That's when a gunshot rings out in my ear.

A searing pain shoots throughout my left side. 'Damit. -You're still weak from the transition.  -Give her time. She just woke up. -We don't have time! -Be quiet you two! She needs to focus.' Two more shots follow the last. I try rolling out of the way as best as I can, but a bullet suddenly imbeds itself into my head. Making everything go dark.

Katerina P.O.V
Enid and I look in horror seeing body parts in small jars. We hear gunshots from above us, making us pause in our steps. "We need to leave… Now! Wednesday! Katerina!" Enid shouts at us trying to get us to move as we just stood there not moving.

We hear thunderous footsteps stomp against the wooden floor, making dusk fall; it gets louder as it gets closer until it's right behind the basement door.

Wednesday grabs us and tugs us to a nearby window. I made sure they got out first before me.

I took my phone and fumbled with the turn-on button before going to a set of jars, taking quick pictures. "What are you doing, Katerina? -These are the body parts from the monster's victims, so she's taking photographs. -Come on, we need to go… Katerina!" Wednesday and Enid go back and forth at each other while I keep on taking pictures.

When I finished, I turned away and quickly shoved my phone into my pocket as I heard the monster growling behind me, making run faster to the window.

I turned my head to see the monster was right behind me. It slashes its claws at me. That's when I felt a sudden tug in my stomach. That's when a purple barrier takes form in front of me, blocking its attack.

It seemed like time froze around us as the monster stopped attacking me seemingly surprised but I wasn't given enough time to think about what happened because it suddenly began to scratch and punch at my barrier harder, desperately trying to get through it.

I begin crawling out the window, praying that the barrier won't suddenly fall or shatter. "Are you okay? -Since when do you care?" Wednesday helps me up with a look of disbelief on her face as she watches Enid walk away, but I decided to answer her to get rid of some of the tension. "I'm fine, minus some cuts and bruises from the fall." She gives me a little nod. She looks like she wants to ask something when the monster lets out another roar, making me grab her hand and run after Enid when I realize we were about to leave Lexa… and Tyler

I let go of Wednesday's hand and ran back to the mansion. "Guys, what the hell are y'all thinking?" I heard Enid shout after us, making me believe Wednesday realized why I was running back to the mansion.

"We have to go back for Lexa… and also Tyler!" I pick up my speed and start to think of the worst, remembering the gunshots we heard. "The monsters could still be there!" Enid kept on shouting after us as we ran to the front of the house seeing Tyler laying on the floor with claw marks on across his chest and a little of his flesh gone.

I grab his shoulder, shaking them, becoming more frantic by the second. "Where's lexa! Where is she!?" I try getting any type of answer from him, but he says nothing but groans in pain and mumbles some type of gibberish. Wednesday watches me as Enid comes from around the corner and lightly pulls me away from him. Wednesday walks forward and crouches beside Tyler.  "Enid, hold her and this." Wednesday hands Enid her flashlight while also wrapping her arms around my waist, keeping me in place.

"That thing is still inside!" Enid says with her voice cracking. "You're hurt. Can you walk?" Wednesday asks Tyler as a random dude comes running to us.

When he gets closer, that's when I realized it was the guy from a couple of weeks ago at Weathervane. Xavier. "Where'd you come from? -Here. Take this." Xavier takes off his scarf and hands it to Wednesday, ignoring her question. She grabs it with suspension swimming in her eyes but nonetheless implies pressure to Tyler wounds.

I break out from Enid's hold and run inside, ignoring her and Wednesday calls for me to come back.

I ran up the stairs where I saw Lexa last. I see a blood trail appear after I take the last step up the stairs, and I follow it to a door with cracks trailing through the frame of the door.

The door was slightly ajar, giving me a small view of drops of blood. I place my hand on the door, pushing it open, listening to the hinges squeak. I follow the blood trail with my eyes watching as it leads to her. Lexa. " HELP! ENID! WEDNESDAY!" She was swimming in her own puddle of blood. I run to her and roll her over onto her back, taking my hoodie off as fast as I can and covering her nude body as best as I can, trying to give her some decency.

I hear hurried footsteps coming towards us and something smacking against the floor. I look back to see Enid rubbing her head in pain. "Owww." Wednesday drags her up and pulls her toward us. Wednesday falls to her knees to the right of me and Enid falls to her knees on the opposite side of Lexa, her hands clasped around her mouth a look of utter horror crosses her face and I expect my face is the same.

I bring my hand to her cheek and softly caress it, not minding the coldness it brought to my fingertips. I glanced up seeing the bullet wound in her head. I feel tears begin to flow down my cheek at the sight. Wednesday moves her head to the side. "The bullet didn't go all the way through. We need to take it out ourselves. Katerina, you need to take it out with your newfound magic." Blinking a couple of times trying to register what was said, and when I did, I began shaking my head in disbelief. "I c-can't… I d-don't know how to use my magic. -You don't have a choice. This needs to be done, or she won't heal." She won't heal…? Seriousness takes over when I begin ruling out the consequences. 'She needs my help right now. She has protected and cares for me since we met. The least I can do is try to help her. She will survive tonight no matter what.' "You're right."

I began wiping my face off any tears and stand up and move closer to her head and softly placing her head on my lap, not minding her blood that's getting on my clothings. 'Hi.' "Hey?" I look around trying to find the source of the whisper, but I only get confused looks from everyone. 'They can't hear me. I'm in your head. I'm here to help guide you on your journey.' I look around confused, thinking I'm going insane. "Are you alright, Kat? -Yeah I'm fine…. it's just…nothing. Never mind." I shake my head, blinking a couple of times trying to get rid of the tiredness that lies behind my eyes. 'You're not going crazy. Every powerful supernatural has a guide to help them with their abilities. - Can you help me take the bullet out?'

My mind went deathly silent, I began questioning my sanity, thinking I made that made that hole conversatino up.

That when I remembered there was no time for this, so I shook my head, watching as loose strands of hair fall. As I lifted up my hand, I watched how it shook with fear and anticipation. 'You're going to need to take deep breaths and clear your mind of any thoughts.' I took deep breaths in and out, feeling my body slowly begin to relax. When I was fully relaxed, I began clearing my head of any thoughts that weren't valid. 'Now focus on your body. Try to find a strong point. -like energy? -Yes, now search their and explore the energy.' I began focusing on my body, trying to find any type of energy. I took a couple of deep breaths, feeling the air expand my lungs, the feeling of my heart pumping my blood throughout my body. I went further past my heart, and that's when I felt it…a slight pulse like a heartbeat. It was barely alive.

I began searching there when I got a faight image of it in my head.  The core is a ghostly white surrounded by a deep purple, almost like indigo. It is shaped like a flame flickering in and out.

The closer I got, the brighter and more alive it became. I began searching deeper and deeper into the flame until I got to the very core. 'Now imagine your hands getting closer to it until it touches it, then imagine your hands being engulfed by it flame.' I do as I am told, feeling a certain warmth coming from the core. I imagine my hands being surrounded by mist like Lexa's but instead of red it was an indigo. I can feel the magic travel through my body going into every crevice it can find, until it gets to my hands. It felt a burst of energy pulse through my veins. 'Open your eyes and guide your hand over her wounds and let you magic flow.'

I open my eyes immediately looking at my hands watching the fire like magic surround my hands. I look up, looking at their bewildered expressions even Wednesday looks mildly surprised. I hover my hands over Lexa's head watching the purple tentacle go inside her head. I feel inside her feeling a little grossed out when I hear the slushy sound of her blood moving around her brain until I get to her occipital lobe. That's where I find the bullet giving it a little jerk, making her body respond violently. "HOLD HER DOWN!" Everyone grabs a limb and holds her in place. I open a wider path in her brain by pushing some of it to the side. "I almost got it!" I made sure my magic was fully wrapped around the bullet before I gave the bullet one final yank watching the bullet hole slowly stitch itself.

The bullet falls to the floor. We watched with bated breaths for her to wake up or show any sign she'll wake up but there was nothing. "Why isn't she waking up? Wednesday? Kat?" I avoid looking at Enid and begin wiping some of the blood off Lexa's face. "W-what are you doing Wednesday?!" Enid says in shock, grabbing my attention. I see Wednesday slicing her hand open with a black and red knife. Lexa's knife. "I read in her journal that if you feed her blood, she will heal faster." Wednesday grabs Lexa's jaw and shoves her bleeding hand in her mouth.

Lexa shoots up with a shocked gasp, almost knocking our heads together if it weren't for me moving back.

———————————————————

A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait. I have no excuse besides the fact that I kinda of lost motivation. I'll try to post as much as I can, but no promises.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482 28 3
| Wednesday Addams x Fem! Oc (Daniela Maxwell.)| Wednesday Addams attempts to kill some jocks in a swimming pool, for bullying her brother. That she...
81K 2.1K 61
*THIS STORY IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING!!* Please be patient with me as I go through and revamp some details about the story!! THIS IS A SLOW-BURN STYLE...
499K 14.8K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
110K 3.5K 22
Enid Sinclair x Fem!Reader x Wednesday Addams A curse. That's what Wednesday felt like to Y/n. A curse that she never wanted to get rid of. A deadly...