Draw My Heart || Dino

By xutaytay

Quiet Romance Universe book #2 Dino has finally found a girl that he's interested in, his members are all in... More

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
Bonus chapter

20

2.4K 73 1
By xutaytay

sehuuun Happy birthday to my bad bitch, hottest friend @yunyunishere. My partner in crime until one of us kill the other.
Love u

mjun Happy birthday creature ❤️

badbsoo My ride or die, my sister, my soulmate and probably my killer. Happy birthday b ❤️

Yunyunishere why I'm always killing someone 😂

tay_tay hey hottie 🔥 hbd

mee.i she's strong 💪 Happy birthday Hayun ❤️

ineedaeri this angel is a year older 👼 Hbd Baby

"Hey"

"Hey Mr.Chan, what time is there?"

" 1am" his voice sounded husky from just waking up  "happy birthday Cho Hayun"

"Thank you" she said smiling like a girl who just received a new doll "now go to sleep"

"I wanted to be there today" he said

"You're working, making a million girls fall in love with you. I'm fine, it's a normal day"

"When Im back home we're going to celebrate your birthday"

"Sure thing but now sleep okay?"

"I'll call you again when I get up"

"Sleep well"

Hayun was supposed to be at Mei's house at 2 pm but she for distracted painting that when she looked at her phone it's was time for her to leave the house and she still needed to get dressed.

As she puts away all the paint she saw Dino name on the screen.

"You have the worst timing"

"Why? Turn the camera on, they boys wants to talk with you"

"I'm shirtless ready to go the shower are you sure you want me to turn the camera on?"

"Forget about that"

"1"

"2"

"3"

"Happy birthday Hayun"

"Thank you boys now I need to take a shower before going to your girlfriends"

"Don't let Taylor drink too much"

"Make sure Jiwoo don't put stuff in her mouth"

"Ok ok just make sure you rock that stage"

Standing outside Mei house, Hayun was getting off bags of her car.

"Want some help?" Sooyun asked getting closer to help her

"Thank you, Minjun and Sehun?"

"On their way. So how the birthday girl feeling?"

"Good, I'm thankful to have friends like you and how crazy is that in this last year I met an idol, became friends with him and now his members"

"And now you like him" she winked "did he talk to you today?"

"He called me, I don't know if he remembers though. It was 1am there, he was half sleeping" Hayun said smiling " I wished he was here"

Sooyun know that her friend values the effort that he made of wishing her happy birthday but what she really wants it's Dino by her side.

"Tell him" Sooyun said as she knocks on Mei door " tell him you like him when they come back home"

"Hell no, he doesn't like me that way. I'm just his first normal friend" her words made Sooyun sighed as Mei opens the door.

After the girls put away the things they brought,Sehun and Minjun arrived.

It was their first time meeting Mei, Haeri and Taylor but it all went well. Mei and Sehun hit off really well and were already scheming how to make Dino confessing to Hayun, without her hearing it.

As Haeyun was preparing the popcorns her friends were outside playing with Jiwoo. She decided to call Dino.

"You're calling me? That's a first, anything happen?"

"No.... I just wanted to talk to you"

"Awww miss me already?"

"Yes" her answer left the boy with no words, he was walking with Joshua and DK when he stop abruptly when he heard her "I miss you Channie"

"Two more weeks and I'm home.... then we can hang out ok?"

"Hmmm"

"You sound sad I don't like hearing you like that"

"I'm just sentimental, I wish you were here"

"Are you at Mei's place ? Where is she?"

"They're outside, I'm on popcorn duty"

"Sweet popcorn?" He asked as he made signal for the other members to not wait for him. DK started to laugh immediately .

"You know it" she chuckled " where are you? Are you busy?"

"Just sightseeing with the boys, today it's the day off."

"I've seen some clips from the tour. You're all doing great it please stop showering Mingyu. How does he not get sick?"

"It's pretty fun to be on stage with them, sometimes I forget why we're there. It's just us having fun"

"You look like it. I get why Sooyun says she lives your concerts"

"You need to see us live"

"Crowds.... You know"

"I'll get you the best seat.... Next to my grandma, you'll forget about your anxiety" she said making her laugh

"Introducing me to the family?"

"Lee family is eager to know you. I talk about you sometimes"

"Good things?"

"Always, I had to fight with my brother for one of your cups. He liked the one at the computer"

"I'll make him one"

"Felling better?"

"Yup, thanks"

"No more Channie?"

"Nope"

"I liked it"

"No, goodbye Dino"

feat.dino I've missed you carats ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1.2K 32
Never ever thought someone like her would effect someone like him that much. but before he could realise, he has completely fallen deep for her. Will...
98.6K 3.9K 30
Where Wonwoo has trouble falling in love again and Mingyu just wants a one night stand
35.1K 1.7K 40
Quiet romance book 3# Bitna is back. Despite their past connection, they must navigate the challenges of rebuilding their relationship while balan...
1.8K 26 14
Sky goes on a spring break trip with Seventeen. Having to overcome her past relationship and doubts, she lets herself loose to find new love. But, sh...