Comfort (Yandere!Lady Dimitre...

By CoPilotPluto

Alcina Dimitrescu has never been the type to show much emotion but after coming back from what she thought wa... More

Chapter one - Fireplace Talk
Chapter Two - Naturally
Chapter 3 - Respect
Chapter 4 - Vessel
Chapter 4.5 - Anew
Chapter 5 - Rest
Chapter 6 - Obligingly
Chapter 7 - Jealousy and Time
Chapter 8 - Alcina
Chapter 9 - Voice
Chapter 10 - Just Business
Chapter 11 - Idea
Chapter 12 - Mine
Chapter 13 - Darling
Chapter 14 - Lover
Chapter 15 - Care
Chapter 16 - Tend
Chapter 17 - Special
Chapter 18 - Lily
Chapter 19 - Sure
Chapter 20 - Regardless
Chapter 22 - Mind Your Tongue
Chapter 23 - Tea
Chapter 24 - Kiss
Reminder & Another Poll!
Chapter 25 - Thank You
Chapter: One-Shot! Vase
Chapter 26 - Broke
Chapter 26.5 - Forever
Chapter 27 - Bella
*VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Chapter 28 - All Along
Chapter 29 - Not You
Chapter 30 - Clockwork
Chapter 31 - Morning
Chapter 32 - Lily Flower
Chapter 33 - Quiet
Chapter 34 - Personality
35 - Sure of it
Chapter 36 - Promise
Chapter 37 - Definitely

Chapter 21 - Belong

3.8K 155 57
By CoPilotPluto

!!!!!!!!!!NSFW BELOW!!!!!!!!!!

You can't get that maid's words out of your head as you and Alcina lay in bed, you trying to sleep.

Why did she just come onto you like that? She should know better.

Alcina would rip her to shreds for even looking at you funny...

You sigh, thinking about your daughters that are sleeping in their nursery...the maids taking turns watching them.

And none of them. Are foolish enough to hurt them.

Thankfully? The one getting a bit handsy with you? She works morning. Not during the night.

So, she doesn't go anywhere near your babies.

You huff and roll over again, staring at your beautiful lover...who peacefully sleeps next to you.

God...you love her.

...Here you are, freaking out over nothing. And here she is, sleeping perfectly.

Well! It's not your fault that freak of a maid has you on edge! That was weird!

She should know Alcina is yours...

And you are Alcina's.

Meaning you both are off limits...

...

You'll make her know.

Looking at Alcina, you smile as you scoot closer to her, softly planting your lips on her neck.

You make sure your kisses are soft. Nice and teasing. But hard enough to wake the beauty from her sleep.

You hear a low chuckle that forces you to squeeze your legs together, already getting you excited.

"Yes, Lillian?" She purrs.

Oh..?

"Lillian?" You giggle, kissing under her jaw as you feel a rumble in her throat as she groaned in pleasure.

"Of course. Lily is when you are being an angel. Lillian. Is for when you are being naughty." She chuckled

You giggled, sliding your finger down her chest gently.

"Naughty? I'm just giving you kisses." You teased, smirking at her.

"You are interrupting my sleep." She points out but that makes you smirk even more.

"And your sleep? Is interrupting our "fun" time." You explained, kissing her softly as you felt her smile.

"What had gotten into you, Lillian?" Alcina moans softly in your mouth.

"Fuck me."

This.

This caught Alcina off guard as she pulled away.

"Wha-?" She began until you pulled her closer to you, mind you, you needed to use an extra bit of strength to do so.

"Fuck. Me. Alcina." You stated bolder and clearer. "Make me yours. Make it known throughout this whole castle. That I am yours. Fuck it, this whole village!" You pleaded.

"Now, Lillian, that is no way for a lady to speak. Need I wash your mouth out with soap?" She asks as you kissed her deeply.

"Then punish me for my dirty little mouth." You purred. "Some people don't get it, Alcina. Some people. Don't need to be tortured physically to learn."

She looked at you as you stripped your shirt...had you gone insane?

"There's some people here that don't understand we are together." You explained, caressing her cheek.

"Doesn't the thought of them touching me upset you?" You asked....and received a laugh in return.

"I will simply kill them." She smirked as you sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Well, it can be preventable-"

"If they are thinking of touching you? Regardless of if they are aware you are mine or not? They deserve death-"

That's it.

"Oh my God, Alcina, just fuck me already!" You whined...God, you were acting like a whore...and you were one...for her...

You gasped as you quickly got slammed down on the bed, her hand on your throat.

"What did I just say about that mouth of yours." She growls, it making your legs squeeze tighter.

This...is what you wanted.

And you will be so loud for her.

She let go of your throat as you took a deep breath, her mouth kissing your neck.

"Alcina-"

"Be quiet. Naughty little girls don't get to speak." She growled as she removed the fabric on your body that was currently in her way.

You let out a whimper of pleasure as you felt her hot breath on your thighs, kissing them gently.

You can't be quiet.

That maid has to know.

Alcina has to know.

"What if I am good?" You purred, playing with her coal-black hair.

You loved that look in her eyes. It was hungry.

"You have my attention?" She states as you smirked.

"I want everyone to know that I'm Yours, Lady Dimitrescu...please, let me do that for you?"

This sentence looks as if it nearly made her insane, lust filling her eyes heavily.

"Be a good girl then and obey me." She stated sternly. "And mind your tongue." She growled.

You moaned softly as her tongue made its way down your slit, her moaning sweetly against your hot center.

"Al-Alcina..." You whimpered, you feeling her grip tighten on your thighs.

Your cheeks were burning red as the cool air and sensitive touch made your nipples rock hard, your hips moving against her mouth.

"Purr for me, Baby." She teased, smirking as you felt her tongue press against your clit firmly.

With slow and firm motions, her tongue made you squirm, your legs holding her head in place.

"Now, Now. We can't have that." She purred, grabbing your legs and easily spreading them open, all of you revealed before her.

"There we go..." She chuckled and kept tasting you happily as you balled the sheets in your hand. "I need to be able to show your beautiful center my appreciation. Are you forgetting what all it has provided me?"

You did have intercourse with her...and you gave her children...

Yeah, you were red in the face now. Definitely. Your shoulders and ears were too...and it seemed that Alcina found this quite adorable as she moaned and gazed up at your reaction, her tongue busy inside you now.

You didn't hold back your whimpers or moans, her name exiting out of your mouth carelessly and recklessly.

She was everything to you.

And everyone should know that.

You felt her hands grab your nipples softly, tugging and squeezing at them as you moaned, her tongue making your center more wet than it already was.

The noises she made with her mouth against you, the moans that exit her throat, the lipstick stains trailing down your body and thighs, God, it was enough to drive you insane.

"God, Alcina...I'm getting so close.." You whimpered, panting hard as you tried to squeeze your legs shut, fighting it, but she simply held your legs down.

"Let go, Baby. Submit to your mistress." She purred and just from hearing that, your eyes rolled as your sweet release came.

She gladly cleaned up anything you had to offer her, making it a point to let you know how much she adored your taste as you made it a point to let everyone know how much you adored your Mistress.

Your legs shake as your knuckles are pale from griping the sheet so hard, soft whimpers coming from your mouth as you ride out your high, panting.

Once you are just a panting mess, you blush as Lady kisses up your body, moaning and chuckling at your weak state.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful. You are when you surrender to me?" She purred, kissing under your jaw as you lightly shook your head, panting still.

"Perhaps I need to show you more?" She asks as you giggled weakly and shook your head quickly, causing her to chuckle.

"No...no, I know...I know now, trust me." You giggled, your hand on her chest to keep her back from advancing. "I can't go another round...I know, call me a baby."

She laughed and kissed your neck more, smiling wide.

"Well. It isn't every day your body gets dominated by a woman of my size, no? I'm sure my tongue alone is an entirely different experience." She smirked, her lipstick still perfectly applied on her lips.

"So, you know your own strength?" You smiled as she laughed again.

"You are so very silly, Lillian. Give me one of your sweet kisses." She beckoned, you blushing and happily doing so.

You turn scarlet as you taste yourself on her, her hand grabbing the blankets and covering your naked body up before her hand rests on your hips.

"I love you, My perfect little flower." She smiled as you smiled brightly, your face buried in her neck.

She is too cute when she gets in one of her little moods...

"I love you too, Alcina. My Alcina." You blushed and looked at her. "My singing star?" You tried a nickname as she chuckled and shook her head.

"You must be exhausted, acting loopy and such. Rest now. I am here." She smiled as you placed your head on her chest.

Holding you close, it took little to no time at all for you to fall asleep in her arms.

Right where you belong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 2.5K 20
You're a 11 year old mute child with a mysterious past, you are raised in House Dimitrescu as a maiden first...Then one day, two men break into t...
28.2K 905 65
As you come to a stop in your home village you search for work, but you don't expect such a simple act to turn into a wild and exciting adventure. ~H...
35.5K 1.1K 17
Lilith was Lady Dimitrescu's personal maid, but as it always is when you work close to a beautiful, stunning tall vampire Lady, you develop a crush a...
20.7K 889 29
Castle Dimitrescu has many secrets and rumours. Most true, some false. Whether or not it's from desperation or curiosity, those who enter rarely ever...