Ethir Parka Villai

By thelonesomedove12

Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, inde... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK 2

Chapter 20

610 23 2
By thelonesomedove12

Anirudh is surprised for only a moment before he realizes he should answer the question.

"Uncle na vandhu Malar a meet pannadhu oru accident dhan, but now I wonder na avala meet panlena yenna ayirupen nu. She has changed me in many ways for the better and na avala hurt panra maari yennikum nadanthika matten. Avala pudichiriku, yes, but naane innum confess panela. So I need time to gather my thoughts and to figure out my feelings.", Anirudh replies unsure how her father will react.

Sarath Kumar gives Anirudh a grin before patting him on his back and saying, "Appo ok pa and I can see my daughter is fond of you too. I'll be your wingman."

"Yenga uncle, padhi nerum sanda dhan podurom. Romantic a scene vandha, yenna thittura, adikara. Scene eh mathidra", Anirudh whines, making Sarath Kumar chuckle before he glares at Anirudh.

"Ana yenna irundhalum, na avaloda appa, pathu pesuda thambi.Aprom, pasam illena kovam irrukuma? Nee yen yosi", Sarath Kumar tells before walking away.

Malar notices her dad and Anirudh walking back from the balcony.

"Yenga appa yenna da ketaru?", Malar whispers to Anirudh.

"Secret", Anirudh smirks at her before walking forward to talk to Malar's mother Radhika.

"Aunty!!", Anirudh calls Radhika making her chuckle and pinch his cheeks.

"Sapda va da kanna, phonela pasikidhu nu sonne le", Radhika says before dragging Anirudh to the table.

Malar, Sakthi and their dad watch with raised eyebrows as Radhika piles Anirudh's plate with food.

"Amma not fair, I am your biological daughter", Malar whines.

Anirudh grins and teases her, "Yenga amma yeppayume unnaku dhan support pannuvange, so unga amma ku nan dhan chellam"

Radhika laughs ruffling Anirudh's hair, while Malar glares at Anirudh before sitting down to eat with a huff.

"Inimel ippadi dhan pole? Amma finally has a new person to spoil.", Sakthi asks his father.

"Nalla paiyan da", Sarath Kumar says looking at Malar and Anirudh who were arguing, while Radhika scolded Malar to shut up and eat.

That evening, Ayira was standing outside the college as usual waiting for a certain someone to pick her up.

She sighs when she sees Rohit walking towards her again. Does he really have a crush on her or something?

"Hi ma'am, innaikum unga driver varuvara?", Rohit asks with a smirk.

"Ama", Ayira says hoping he gets the hint.

Rohits walks to her and stand closer than she liked. She purposely moves away, putting space between them.

"Ma'am, naa innaiku oru naal drop panrene?", Rohit asks suddenly holding her wrist.

"Rohit, I already said no right", Ayira says forcefully removing her hand from his grasp. She pushes his hand away and turns to walk away, her feet slip and she closes her eyes thinking she will fall. When she doesn't get hurt she looks up to see Rohit hugging her to prevent her from falling.

She stares in shock for some time before moving away from him, as she didn't like him touching her.

She hears the horn and looks to see Arjun has arrived. Oruvela avan pathiripano Ayira thought and decided to immediately clear the misunderstanding.

She gets into the car and notices Arjun sitting with a stony expression.Kandippa pathirikan Ayira thinks and sighs.

"Adhu vandhu-", Ayira starts before she's cut off.

"Ille onnum ille, avan un student dhan, Avlo dhana?Adhana solle pore?", Arjun says coldly making Ayira gasp.

"Adhu nejamale oru accident dhan.", Ayira says in anguish.

"Appo why does he keep appearing around you?", Arjun asks in a scary calm voice.

"How will I know?", Ayira snaps annoyed.

"You have no right to be annoyed right now", Arjun says rudely.

The rest of the ride is filled with silence. Upon reaching Ayira's house, she gets out and walks to her house without a backward glance at him. Arjun grits his teeth in anger, before driving away.

Saturday dawned beautifully, Malar hopped down the stairs carrying her handbag and car keys.

"Malar saptu po da", Radhika calls from the kitchen.

"Tho varen ma", Malar replies before going to greet her father and her brother.

"Good morning da vallandhu kettavane", Malar says to her brother Sakthi.

"Good morning kuttachi", Sakthi wishes back making Malar roll her eyes.

Malar sees her father looking through some photos, so she snickers and asks, "Yenna pa, Sakthi ku ehtavithu ponnu paakiringala?"

"Hm ama", Sarath Kumar says making Malar gasp in surprise.

"Nejamava?Dei Sakthi nee yaaraiavadu love panriya?", Malar asks her brother making him roll his eyes.

"Yen? Love panni mattum dhan kalyana pannanuma?", Sakthi asks with raised eyebrows.

"Apdi ille da, but promise me unakku ponne pudichirintha mattum dhan nee kalayanom pannipenu.", Malar asks.

"Seri di", Sakthi smiles ruffling her head.

Malar then goes to the kitchen and grabs a sandwich from her plate before bidding bye and leaving for Anirudh's studio.

"Hello', Malar wishes Lina and gets a smile and a wave in return.

"You know what", Malar exclaims as she bursts into the studio only to find Anirudh, Nelson and Sk stop talking and stare at her in amusement.

"Oh hi annas", she says flushing in embarrassment making Nelson and Sk laugh and greet her back.

"Pudhu padathiku paata?",Malar asks.

"Adhalam ille ma, summa bore adikudhu nu vandom", Sk says.

"Ama, ji inga padhi neram summa dhan irruparu, adhu nalla vandom.", Nelson says teasing Anirudh.

"Appo na paatu podreney, adhuku yenna peyairu?", Anirudh asks.

"Appo appo dhana podringa ji, adhuku nalla kaasu vangringala", Nelson grumbles making Anirudh glare at him.

Malar walks to the sofa and sits down next to Anirudh.

"Yenna yedhum sollanum nu vandha?", Anirudh whispers to her.

"Adhu va, yen annanuku ponnu pakiranga", Malar says excited.

"Arranged marriage? Love lam illaiya?", Anirudh asks surprised.

Malar smiles and says, "That was my exact reaction, but avan yeppome busy ah dhan irrupan. Also past le oru ponnu irundha, but one side love. We don't talk about it much, but of course, I know about it. I helped him through it. I just want him to find a perfect girl for him."

"Kedaikom", Anirudh says smiling assuringly. They both silently smile at each other making Nelson clear his throat.

"Ji naanga rendu perum inga dhan irrukum. Theriyithula?", Nelson asks.

" Ada summa irunga ji, nalla othumaiya dhane irrukanga", Sk says chastising Nelson.

"Romba romba othumaiya irrukanga", Nelson says smirking.

"Neenge pesuradum engaluku kekkudu, adhu ungaluku theritha?", Anirudh sassed back.

"Ninge nadathinga ji, nan edhume sollale", Nelson says giving an innocent expression.

Sk smacks Nelson on his arm, gesturing him to shut up.

"Ippe neenga rendu perum edhuku vandhinga? Yenna pathitingala, kelambunga", Anirudh says rolling his eyes.

"Yenna pa ippadi solraru?", Sk asks.

"Pinna yenna ji, avanga rendu perum avanga ulagathulaiye irrukanga", Nelson says shrugging.

"Apdi lam ille naa", Malar whines to Sk and Nelson. 

The day continues with fun banter and teasings, as the four of them spend time together in the studio.

On the other hand, Ayira and Arjun haven't talked or messaged each other since their fight in the car.

Ayira sits at her dining table correcting answer scripts and distracting herself from worrying about their fight. She sighs in tiredness, as she finds she can't concentrate on anything. She gets up and takes a sleeping tablet before she tiredly walks to her room and curls up on her bed.

Arjun is in a similar state. He is at the after-party of his movie shooting and people all around him are enjoying and having fun, while Arjun feels restless and distressed. 

Shruti comes up to him and takes his hand in her hers.

"Va Arjun, dance adalam", Shruti says pulling him up.

"Sorry, I'm not interested", Arjun says pulling his hand back.

"Va Arjun", Shruti asks in her whiny voice, purposely being touchy towards him.

"Not interested", Arjun reiterates making Shruti pout and then move away.

Unbeknownst to the both of them, a camera flashed as it took picture of their small exchange.

***

I feel like I have left the story at an interesting place.

You guys can expect more drama in future chapters.

Happy reading and thanks for the views and the votes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 3.8K 29
Hey everyone, so I have a story in mind regarding two celebrity's who joined a reality show that I watched. Their pairing is hyped and loved by all w...
49.8K 3.8K 84
Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh tied the knot with Saritha and his twins...
39.5K 2K 27
《𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲》 " Nithya?" Raghav called her as she got silent suddenly "Did you love anyone during your college da...
21.8K 2.6K 32
It's a story of obsession or fate. Anirudh Roy Chowdhury a big businessman of a Bengal who is arrogant and rude by his behaviour, and stone hearted p...