๐™Œ๐™ช๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™š - ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ค...

By ChanelPradaGirl

"๐™๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก: ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ...
๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐˜ผ๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™
๐™…๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š
๐™Ž๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ
๐™„๐™จ๐™จ๐™ช๐™š ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด
๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐Ÿฎ
๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™™'๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค-๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™š๐™จ
๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™™๐™š
๐˜ผ๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ & ๐™Š๐™—๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ช๐™ฉ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™™
๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™š๐™™

๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™– ๐™’๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ

206 10 2
By ChanelPradaGirl

🐝🍯🐝

(Selina's Outfit.)

🐝🍯🐝

San Fansokyo.

Big Hero 7 chases down a criminal through the streets and he is cornered by the team, then arrested.

"Is it me, or is this superhero stuff getting too easy?" Hiro asks the gang.

"I know! I could do this with my eyes closed!" Fred closes his eyes before doing a jump. "Ow!" He crashes into a pole, causing the group to cringe.

"Yeah... Let's not get too cocky," Selina advises. "I do NOT wanna end up doing what Fred did,"

"Though we are getting pretty good," Honey Lemon says.

"Yeah, we are," Fred agrees. "And to celebrate I say we go see Captain Fancy: Dawn of Fanciness tomorrow! Boom!" He shows them a few movie tickets.

The gang all agree to go, except for Gogo and Selina.

"Can't. Plans." With that, Gogo skates off.

"Wait, what's with her?" Hiro asks.

 "Gogo, gone gone," Wasabi answers.

"Yeah, she goes off on her own sometimes," Honey Lemon says.

"Really? Where does she go?" Hiro questions.

"No one knows. No one dares ask," Fred says ominously. "Actually, I asked once. Regretted it. Immediately," His voice then goes ominous again. "No one knows. No one dares ask. A second time,"

"Um, I actually have plans too," Selina spoke up, rubbing the back of her head. "Sooo, see ya," She hovers, going to fly away.

"Wait, wait, wait," Hiro quickly grabs her wrist, bringing her back to the ground. "W-Where are you going? I wanted to sit with you in the movie theater," He frowns slightly.

"Yeah, but you've got Baymax to keep you company," Selina gently pulls her wrist out of his grip. "Bye!" She flies away.

Hiro looked at her sadly. "Bye..." He gave her one long wave as she fluttered away and out of sight.

🐝🍯🐝

The Lucky Cat Café. Next Day.

The gang are sitting together having breakfast, but Selina and Gogo are not there.

"Oh, Fred, come on, man," Wasabi says in disgust as Fred splashes ketchup all over his eggs.

"Sorry, Wasabi. But you are in the splash radius,"

Hiro is starting at the seat next to him since Selina usually sits there. "Okay, I understand Gogo, but Selina? What does she have plans for?" He asks his friends. "Does anyone wanna know?"

"Nope," Wasabi replies.

"It's really none of our business," Honey Lemon eats her eggs. "Selina can have her personal life just as private as Gogo can,"

"But..." Hiro leans forward. "Selina and I spend every day together fighting crime, but she won't invite me into her personal life. I don't know much about her or her family," He says, leaning back and looking forlorn.

"Hiro, you've only known Selina for two months. You're still new in her life. She's not gonna tell you everything about her off the bat," Wasabi says.

"Wasabi, we share a lab together," Hiro argues. "And I'm her friend. Friends are supposed to share everything,"

"Whoa, cool it there, buddy, you're sounding a little entitled," Wasabi warns him.

"I'm not trying to sound entitled," Hiro says defensively. "It's just, Selina and I spend every day together. I tell her everything and I thought maybe it's been long enough for her to share some stuff about herself,"

"Hiro," Honey Lemon sips on her tea. "Sharing a lab doesn't mean you have to open up to someone right away. People in romantic relationships start sharing their personal matters because they now trust the person they love. That's what you want with Selina, right?" She smiles at him, catching him off guard.

Hiro blushes at Honey Lemon's question. "Ummm... I-I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Drop the act, buddy. We know you're crushing on Selina real hard," Wasabi calls him out.

"Yeah, I knew it from the moment you guys met," Fred chimes in, munching on his eggs.

Hiro sighs. "It's that obvious?"

"Oh, yeah," Both Wasabi and Fred laugh.

"Ugh. I feel so embarrassed right now," Hiro rests his head on the table. "You know, as a superhero, I save the day all the time without thinking twice. But this? This is something else," He lifts his head. "I'm actually afraid to confess to Selina. What if she rejects me? I mean, it's no secret she's pretty,"

"Just relax, Hiro. In time, Selina will open up to you about everything," Honey Lemon tells him.

"Yeah, I can do that..." Hiro frowns, then his eyes brightened. "Or..."

"Or what?" Wasabi raised an eyebrow.

"I can follow her to figure out where she's going!" Hiro smiles.

Wasabi and Honey Lemon's widen in surprise at his suggestion, the exception being Fred, who seems unfazed.

"You're joking, right?" Wasabi questions him.

"No, I wanna see where Selina goes. What if she ends up getting hurt and we don't know?" Hiro asks worriedly.

"That's why she has a magic bee comb to help her out. Or did you forget?" Wasabi gives him a blank stare.

"Okay, true, but... you can't tell me you guys aren't dying to know where she goes," Hiro tries to convince them, but Wasabi and Honey Lemon aren't budging.

"Nope, not budging," Wasabi says, shaking his head while Honey Lemon stays quiet and sips on her tea.

Hiro crosses his arms and pouts. "Come on! I really wanna know where she goes! I'm curious! What about you, Fred?"

"I mean, yeah, but... isn't following someone kinda weird?" Fred inquires.

"Weird is my middle name," Hiro replies without hesitation, smirking.

The team gives him a strange look, except for Fred.

"Besides, I'm her friend. Following a friend isn't weird," Hiro defends his actions.

"Guys, no. Boundaries," Wasabi firmly told them.

"Setting clear boundaries is one key to maintaining healthy interpersonal relationships," Baymax spoke up.

"Hiro, you really shouldn't do this. It's a teensy bit obsessive," Honey Lemon tries to lay it lightly on him.

"It's not obsessive!" Hiro argues. "I'm just trying to get to know her better. I've never even been to her house except for Fred's Bro-Tillion,"

"You're pushing the boundaries," Wasabi sang.

Hiro sighs. "Fine. I give up," He puts his head down on the table. He then makes eye contact with Fred, and they both smile mischievously, coming to a silent agreement.

"Okay, good breakfast, gotta go!" Fred says before he and Hiro leave with Baymax.

"...This will not end even close to well," Wasabi told a concerned Honey Lemon.

"It really won't,"

🐝🍯🐝

Nguyên-Le Bakery/Residence.

Fred, Hiro and Baymax are in Fred's family limousine across the street from Helen's bakery. Hiro is watching from the window.

"See anything?" Fred asks Hiro, lounging in the hot tub.

"Nothing yet," Hiro replies.

"'Kay. Then I've got time. Heathcliff? Bubble me," Fred plunges down into the water.

"Fred, we're supposed to be watching, not bubbling," Hiro told his friend.

"Hot tubs can be breeding grounds for many different types of bacteria, specifically, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Legionella," Baymax explains.

Fred quickly pops his head above the water, hearing the robot's words. "Wait, what?"

"There she is!" Hiro sees Selina exiting her home. He notices Gogo has arrive on her motorcycle. "Wait, what's Gogo doing here?"

"Gogo's there?" Fred asks.

"It looks like..." Hiro watches as Selina gets behind Gogo on her motorcycle, putting on the helmet the Tomago girl gave her. "Gogo's picking Selina up,"

"Ohhh, so they had plans together!" Fred realizes.

"Wait, wait, wait! She made plans with Gogo?" Hiro's eyes widen. "And she didn't tell me? What makes Gogo so special?"

"Oh, relax, Hiro, they're probably gonna spend some girl time together," Fred told him. "Heathcliff, follow that Gogo!"

The butler follows the motorcycle for a few minutes, then notices something. "Ms. Gogo and Ms. Selina appear to be leaving the city proper,"

"Where are they going?" Hiro raised an eyebrow.

"Apparently, Muirahara Woods," Fred says as they arrive at the woods. "Come on, there's a sign right there. I thought you were a genius,"

Heathcliff parks by Gogo's motorcycle and Hiro frowns.

"Why would they come here? Why would anyone come here?" He asks.

"Muirahara Woods National Park is an ideal place to learn about nature first hand. It is home to many types of plants and animals," Baymax explains.

"And the Hibagon," Fred says.

"The what?" Hiro asks.

Fred then tells Hiro about the urban legend about a creature living in the woods called The Hibagon, although Hiro is sceptical about it.

Leaving Heathcliff behind to wait for them, the trio goes deeper into the woods to spy on Gogo and Selina as Hiro begins despising the forest more because of the bugs. Soon, Fred and Hiro climb a tree to look at Gogo and Selina, finding out that Gogo is bird-watching and sketching birds while Selina, who is transformed, is calling bees to her.

"This is so cool," Selina smiles as a bee lands on her finger. "You know, these are the same woods Queen Bee found the bee comb. It was in a cave,"

"You don't wanna go looking for it, right?" Gogo raised an eyebrow.

"And encounter danger? No thanks," Selina replies. She takes off her bee comb and de-transforms and the few honeybees that were by her fluttered away. "You know, my parents would take family camping trips here, to get away from the busy city. Everything was nice until..." She frowns.

"Your dad?" Gogo glances at her, feeling sympathetic.

"...Yeah," Selina frowns. "My mom doesn't come here anymore, too many memories of her and him when they were married,"

"I get it," Gogo says. "What it's like to lose family. A close cousin of mine died years ago from a car accident,"

"I'm sorry for your loss," Selina frowns.

"Don't be. You weren't the idiot drunk diver that got him killed," Gogo says, wrapping her arm around Selina, and she smiles sadly.

As the two bonded, Hiro couldn't help but feel terrible. This isn't right. He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't have followed them. He shouldn't have even been listening to them bond right now over their family losses.

"Fred, I think we should go," Hiro says, frowning. "We shouldn't have done this,"

However, before Fred could reply, the tree branch where they stand breaks and falls into the river. Baymax jumps in to save them, although he starts to show signs of malfunction by switching up words.

Afterwards, when they're out of the water, Hiro examines Baymax thinking it could be the water that damaged his circuits, but sees there is nothing wrong with him while at the same time, Fred shows his phone is glitching when he tries calling Heathcliff to go find them.

"Uh, what are we gonna do? We're in the middle of nowhere," Hiro stressed.

"Calm down, Hiro. I bet Heathcliff is looking for us right now," Fred says, unaware Heathcliff was using the limo hot tub to satisfy himself at the moment.

"How would Heathcliff even find us? We're miles downriver from where we started. No one knows where we are!" Hiro exclaims.

Fred ponders, then smiles. "Oh! Maybe Gogo and Selina saw us when we were hiding from them!"

"Yeah! They can't can't be that far!" Hiro smiles.

The two try calling Gogo and Selina by shouting their names but to no avail, soon realizing they are lost and Baymax is nowhere to be seen.

🐝🍯🐝

Ito Ishioka Robotics Lab.

Selina and Gogo return from the woods and meet with their friends.

"Hey, guys," Selina greets Wasabi and Honey Lemon. "Where's Fred and Hiro?"

"About that..." Wasabi exchanges a glance with Honey. "They decided to follow you, Selina,"

"What?" Gogo and Selina got upset.

"They followed me and Gogo?" Selina frowns.

"Wait, you guys made plans together?" Wasabi asks.

"Yes! So they followed us?" Selina asks.

"Hiro kept going on about how you two were friends, you should open up to him since he's opened up to you, you both share a lab together, he wants to know everything about you..." Wasabi discloses.

"That's borderline entitlement mixed with a little obsession," Gogo narrowed her eyes.

"And weird coming from Hiro. I can believe he'd follow us and Fred went along with it," Selina is disappointed in Hiro. "Where are they now?"

"We don't know. They've been gone all day," Honey replies.

"I'll just ping their phones," Wasabi gets to work on his computer. "They're dead,"

Honey gasped while Gogo and Selina's eyes widened.

"Oh, Sorry. Their phones are dead," Wasabi corrects himself.

"Try last known location," Gogo says.

Wasabi does so and Hiro and Fred's location pop up. "Muirahara Woods? Why would they? Ooh! That's where you two went," He looks at Selina and Gogo.

"And?" Gogo raised an eyebrow.

"And it's getting dark," Honey warns.

🐝🍯🐝

Muirahara Woods. Nighttime.

Wasabi, Selina, Honey Lemon, and Gogo search for their friends.

"I'm not picking up anything," Gogo says when she had no phone reception.

"So why the woods?" Wasabi asks Gogo and Selina.

Gogo sighs. "I like to go birdwatching. Okay? It relaxes me,"

"I come here for... memories," Selina blankly says. "That's it,"

Wasabi and Honey sense that she doesn't want to talk about it any further and don't push it.

The germaphobe then sees Fred's necklace and picks it up. "Guys, it's Fred's,"

"They were here," Honey says.

"Look!" Selina points at a broken branch.

"Since Baymax isn't here, I'll just say it," Wasabi frowns. "Oh, no."

🐝🍯🐝

As the four venture further into the woods, they discover their electronic items are acting strange. They hear Fred calling for help and rush over, only to discover that him and Hiro are trapped in a net.

"You guys are okay! Kinda," Honey Lemon says.

"I've got this," Selina transforms and flies into the air, using her strength to yank the rope, freeing her friends from the net.

Hiro sheepishly looks up at Gogo and Selina as they glare at him. "H-Hey, Gogo, Selina..."

Selina sighs. "We'll discuss boundaries later. For now, I'm just glad you're alive," She holds out her hand.

Hiro takes it and she helps him up.

"Where's Baymax?" Honey asks.

"The crazy wilderness real estate developer got him!" Fred exclaims. 

"What?" Wasabi asks.

"It's a long story,"

"Which way did he go?" Gogo asks.

"I-I don't know! Where do we even start?" Hiro panics.

"Hiro, calm down. You'll think of something," Selina assures.

"Nothing works out here! And this Ned guy, he knows the woods like the back of his hand and we're we're lost," Hiro becomes hopeless.

"So," Selina walks over to him, cupping his cheek and turning his face towards hers. "Improvise. Baymax needs you,"

Hiro's cheeks glowed a dark pink at her touch, even though he couldn't feel the warmth of her hand because she still had on her suit. He was glad it was nightfall so she couldn't see how flustered he was.

"O-Okay," He stutters as Selina removes her hand from his cheek.
Well, we could, uh aww! Ex-Except for Bessie,"

"Bessie. Who's Bessie?" Wasabi asks.

"Weirdest part of the long story," Fred replies.

"Wait, that's it! Selina, Gogo, can you make a fire?"

🐝🍯🐝

Since Ned doesn't know about Gogo, Selina, Honey Lemon and Wasabi being in the forest, they make a plan to ambush and capture him.

Ned, who was dragging Baymax to throw him off the cliff, then saw fire in the woods and believed it was Hiro and Fred burning it down, so he left Baymax and went back to get them. 

As he chased them through the woods, they split up. Hiro went to find Baymax while Fred lured Ned into the trap. Honey Lemon and Wasabi attacked him, but to no avail. Gogo then came out of hiding and slung her makeshift bola at him, making him fall into a hole as Baymax and Hiro arrived on a moose.

"We got him!" Fred cheers.

But to everyone's surprise, Ned crawled out of the hole and took the bola off!

"Wait, no! He's still after us!" Fred exclaims.

Hiro shields Baymax as Ned tries to advance on the robot.

Suddenly, Selina flew out of her hiding spot from a tree and threw her spinning top at Ned's back, launching him forward and plunging him into another hole.

"What great aim I have," Selina grins, descending to the ground, looking at her spinning top proudly.

"Ha-ha! Told you we needed three!" Fred says to his friends.

"Oh! My extremity!" Nud explains, holding his arm in pain.

Everyone looks down at him in the hole.

"If you help us get Baymax away from the meteorite, he can fix your arm," Hiro informs him.

Ned ponders for a moment.

🐝🍯🐝

With no choice, Ned took the gang back to the forest's entrance, where Baymax fixed up his arm, putting it in a makeshift cast.

"Your arm should heal in three to six weeks," The robot told Ned.

"What's your end game, robot? Enslave the human race? World domination?" Ned grills him.

Baymax just blinks. "Apply ice to reduce swelling,"

"See? Not all technology is bad," Hiro tries to convince Ned.

"You're a fool if you think that's true," He retorts. "Technology will be the downfall of us all! Just you wait!" He then leaps into the trees above. "Now get outta my wood!" With that, he vanished.

"Coulda just said thank you instead of doin' the creepy echoey thing!" Wasabi shouts around the forest.

"Heathcliff must be worried sick!" Fred cries.

🐝🍯🐝

 It was the complete opposite.

Instead of the butler being concerned, the group finds him asleep in the limo's hot tub with disco music playing.

Fred, instead of being angry, just smiled.

"Awww, don't wake him. He looks so peaceful,"

🐝🍯🐝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] โ†ณ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ใƒผ ยฉ EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
290K 13.2K 26
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™๐™š, ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ...
192K 3.9K 36
Used to be a one shot book but now its discontinued, because I wanted to write more, and also bc I started this when I was young and i suck at writin...
28.1K 1K 32
"๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž" หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท in which y/n experiences a change of heart