𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨

🐝🍯🐝

🐝🍯🐝

(Selina's Outfit

(Selina's Outfit.)

🐝🍯🐝

San Fansokyo.

Big Hero 7 chases down a criminal through the streets and he is cornered by the team, then arrested.

"Is it me, or is this superhero stuff getting too easy?" Hiro asks the gang.

"I know! I could do this with my eyes closed!" Fred closes his eyes before doing a jump. "Ow!" He crashes into a pole, causing the group to cringe.

"Yeah... Let's not get too cocky," Selina advises. "I do NOT wanna end up doing what Fred did,"

"Though we are getting pretty good," Honey Lemon says.

"Yeah, we are," Fred agrees. "And to celebrate I say we go see Captain Fancy: Dawn of Fanciness tomorrow! Boom!" He shows them a few movie tickets.

The gang all agree to go, except for Gogo and Selina.

"Can't. Plans." With that, Gogo skates off.

"Wait, what's with her?" Hiro asks.

 "Gogo, gone gone," Wasabi answers.

"Yeah, she goes off on her own sometimes," Honey Lemon says.

"Really? Where does she go?" Hiro questions.

"No one knows. No one dares ask," Fred says ominously. "Actually, I asked once. Regretted it. Immediately," His voice then goes ominous again. "No one knows. No one dares ask. A second time,"

"Um, I actually have plans too," Selina spoke up, rubbing the back of her head. "Sooo, see ya," She hovers, going to fly away.

"Wait, wait, wait," Hiro quickly grabs her wrist, bringing her back to the ground. "W-Where are you going? I wanted to sit with you in the movie theater," He frowns slightly.

"Yeah, but you've got Baymax to keep you company," Selina gently pulls her wrist out of his grip. "Bye!" She flies away.

Hiro looked at her sadly. "Bye..." He gave her one long wave as she fluttered away and out of sight.