𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙄𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙙

🐝🍯🐝

🐝🍯🐝

(Selina's Outfit

(Selina's Outfit.)

🐝🍯🐝

The Lucky Cat Café. Hiro's Room.

Gogo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred, and Hiro, who is lying down in his bed, gaze at Selina with shocked expressions after she told them what went down with her last night.

"A girl?" Gogo raised an eyebrow.

"In red?" Honey Lemon was astonished.

"With a magical jewel..." Wasabi spoke up.

"The same as yours?!" Fred's eyes gleamed with excitement. "That's so cool! Maybe she can join us and we'll be Big Hero 8!"

"Yeah, I'm gonna stop you right there, Fred," Wasabi shuts the idea down. "This girl is a thief. Selina just told us she stole a rich woman's purse,"

"Oh come on! Everyone steals once in a while, it's not like she's bad," Fred is really into the idea.

"But thievery is a crime," Gogo retorts. "What did her jewel look like, Seline?"

"Well," Selina gets out her bee comb from her purse. "It certainly didn't look anything like mine. Her jewelry was glowing around her neck,"

"So it must be a necklace, then," Honey Lemon figures.

"It didn't look like it. It seemed like she was wearing something shorter, like..." Selina tries to describe the thief's accessory.

"A choker?" Gogo raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms.

"That's it!" Selina is grateful for Gogo's input.

"Can you describe her more? What did she look like?" Hiro asks his crush. He then sneezed.

Wasabi flinches back, quickly putting up his mask.

"There's not much TOO describe," Selina answered Hiro. "Like I said before, it was way too dark; all I could make out was she had on a red suit and... maybe some kind of... sword on her back?"