𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩

🐝🍯🐝

🐝🍯🐝

(Selina's Outfit

(Selina's Outfit.)

🐝🍯🐝

SFIT Cafeteria.

"Yikes, those Mad Jack guys were giving you a hard time, huh?" Selina frowns after Hiro tells her everything that happened on his patrol last night.

"Definitely," Hiro nods.

"I wish I could've been on patrol with you but I spent most of the night learning abilities. I'm on page forty of the Queen Bee comic, and so far, Queen Bee releases pollen powder from her wings for distraction, and she's got super memory!" Selina explains.

"Wow, that's amazing!" Hiro praises.

"I know, right?" Selina picks up an apple and puts it in her lunch tray.

Hiro picks up an apple, but he changes his mind and picks up an orange, getting him unwanted attention from Karmi.

"Hiro, what did you just do?" She asks, annoyed.

"Uh, changed my mind?" Hiro asks.

"You touched the apple!" Karmi frowns.

"But I decided I wanted the orange. There-There's no comparison, really, it's apples and oranges," Hiro chuckles.

"Do you know how many microbes you left on that apple?" Karmi asks.

"Then why don't you get it and throw it away?" Selina glares at her.

"Ew, I'm not touching that apple! This is cold and flu season. All it takes is one careless-"

Hiro sniffles, and Karmi immediately drops her food and backs away.

"Byyyye," Selina mockingly waves at the girl. "Seriously, she's sometimes so annoying,"

"Tell me about it," Hiro agrees.