𝙄𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚 𝟭𝟴𝟴

🐝🍯🐝

🐝🍯🐝

(Selina's outfit

(Selina's outfit.)

🐝🍯🐝

SFIT. Tadashi's Lab.

Hiro is messing with virtual reality while Selina is working on a small robot, sitting at her workspace.

The robot looked like a little orb, its body was metallic and had a glass sphere. It also contained many parts and wires that seemed to be plugged into the orb. It had a monitor on it that showed a face that had a pleased and joyful expression, it was a very simplistic drawing. The face also contained a big '3' on its forehead. The screen had a little animation where it would smile after it blinked.

"Hiro," Selina calls to him. "Do you have a tiny screwdriver?" When she hears no response, she turns around and rolls her eyes at seeing her friend distracted with VR. "HIRO!" Her yell startles him.

"Ah! Jeez, you scared me, Selina! I was just testing out this VR headset!" Hiro said. He then takes off the VR headset and looks at Selina. "You need a screwdriver? Why? What are you working on?"

"This artificial intelligence orb is called 3," Selina replies, showing him the orb. "Since this is the third one I worked on cause the last two failed," She deadpans, then smiles. "But anyway, isn't it adorable?"

"Yeah, it is," Hiro approaches her. "But what's so special about it?"

"I'll show you! I've coded and programmed it so it can give its own demonstration of itself," Selina starts up the orb and its screen lit up.

Hiro's eyes widened at the AI orb. Its functions were unbelievable! It could have conversations, play games, and much more! The AI was so advanced it could even create art and have feelings!

"Wow! Selina, this is so impressive. What are you gonna use it for?" Hiro asked.

"I won't be using it right away. I still need to run tests so it doesn't go HAYWIRE," Selina gives the Hamada boy a pointed look, and he sheepishly scratches the back of his head.