The Core Of The Magic Dimensi...

Av DarkAvatar4Life

Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Tri... Mer

Winx Oc
About My Character
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alfea
Chapter 2: Winx Club
Chapter 3: The Ball
Chapter 4: The Ball 2
UPDATE
Chapter 5: Bloom's transformation
Chapter 6- A swampy adventure
New oc design
Stella's sceptre
The Black Lagoon
Mission Cloud-Tower
Detention Frenzy
Detention Frenzy 2
The Day of The Rose
The vessel of the dragon
The vessel of the dragon 2
The simulation test
Simulation Test 2
Update
The island monster
Skyaldia
Bloom's Secret
The Envelope
The Nightmare Beast
The Exhibition
Mission: Domino
The End of the Trix
Season 2-Arrival of a new fairy
Aisha Fairy of Waves
Pictures in case you don't know
Darkar The Shadow Phoneix
The Reveal
The Book of Powers
The Breath of The Universe
Convergence Test Part 1
The Convergence Test Part 2
Club Fiasco
Planet: Deiras
Hallowinx
The Cloud Tower Codex
Dark Bloom
The End of Darkar
Season 3: The Ball/Into Andros
Detention Once Again
Double Enchantix
Mission: Cure Faragonda
Tecna's Sacrifice
Aerilyn's Enchantix
Before we continue
Baltor's Box
The Golden Kingdom
The Water Stars
The End of Valtor

Charmix Power

249 6 6
Av DarkAvatar4Life

They walked into Faragonda's office, she had a stern look on her face and explained how the fourth codex mustn't fall into Darkar's hand or else he'd be unbeatable. Stella was having a moody day and immediately snapped at Flora when she said something. Musa immediately snapped back at her. 

Faragonda then told them that they were going on a vaction, much to everyone's confusion. She showed them a video of the wildlands, where they would be going. She said they would be leaving for the city of adquists, where she said they would buy supplies and clothing. Of course to Stella that instantly meant shopping. 

"Keep in mind the magic energy there is very low." Aerilyn immediately groaned. 

"A place without magic, how I am going to survive?!" 

"Aren't you an expert fighter?" Stella said. 

"I'd take magic over fighting any day, but I guess I'll have to pack more weapons since I won't be able to use my magic." She counted using her fingers and Faragonda contiuned to speak.

"You ought to get ready girls." 

"13." She said out loud. Everyone looked at her and chuckled. "I'm serious, I'm bringing 13 weapons." 

                                                            ✯✯✯

She walked onto the ship grumbling, Flora told her that she was limited to only one weapon to make sure she didn't 'accidently stab someone'. When she saw Diablous all the negative emotion were gone. 

"Hey there Shadow boy, didn't think you would come." Diablous smiled. 

"Well I may not be able to use my powers, but I do have quite a knowledge about the environment and how to survive."

"Figures, your planet is covered with 20 environments." 

"I didn't think you would want to come." 

"I would've if someone let me bring my 13 weapons." She said looking over at Flora who rolled her eyes. "You would've killed someone with those weapons."

"A trident wouldn't kill anyone." She turned to Diablous. "Right?" He also rolled his eyes. 

"Aerilyn you with a toothpick could kill someone."

                                                               ✯✯✯

On the way to the city, everyone was on edge with their lovers. Tecna and Musa just flat out didn't want to talk with Riven and Timmy. Bloom was getting snappy with Sky while Aerilyn, Stella, Diablous and Brandon didn't have much problems.

They arrived in a shop where Aerilyn told them to get what they wanted. "Honestly I haven't spent any of my allowance for ages, my bank account is bursting with money." 

"Thanks for calling us poor in 20 languages." Musa said chuckling. "But thanks."

"Yeah thanks Aerilyn, with your money I feel like I could buy the whole store." Stella said grabbing some clothes.

"I probably could." Diablous grabbed her hand. 

"I see a dessert shop up ahead." 

"Let's go!"

They got some tasty desserts and ate them with looking through some clothes. "You think I should get a lighter shade of black, or darker?" She took a bite of her dessert. 

"Definitely darker." He took the outfit. 

"You going to buy some stuff?"

"If they have anything white in here." She almost dropped her dessert when she saw a white outfit from afar. "Its gorgeous." She sprint over there and grabbed the outfit before a girl could even consider getting it. "Diablous isn't it pretty, we're like opposites!" He chuckled.

"Oh yes, can't wait to see you in it." 

                                                              ✯✯✯

When they got on top of the mountain ready of snowboarding, Riven and Sky were boasting on how they would get down first. Aerilyn went over to Aisha and nudged her, receiving a smile back. "Let's let them go first to be fair." Aisha said snarkly. 

After Sky and Riven had gone down, Aisha and Aerilyn went after them. "Aisha tree on your right!" She said, Aisha skied to the left dodging the tree. After a few minutes they managed to get down before them two were even half-way. 

"Do we just stand here and wait for them to come down?" Aerilyn asked Aisha. Aisha shurgged her shoulders. "Guess we do." Aerilyn took out a pack of sweets and handed it to her. 

"Here you go, also I got you some stuff since you didn't buy anything, the snowboard is supposed to be the best in the whole magic dimension." Aisha smiled softly. 

"Gosh you didn't have to."

"But I did, you looked real lonely today I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier." 

"No problem." Sky and Riven almost crashed being surprised by their sudden appearance in front of them. "Aisha, Aeri?" Riven said. 

"I swear they took forever to get down here."

"I'll say." They turned around to see Diablous behind them smiling. 

"How did you-"

"Shh its a secret, let's go back up." They walked to the tram leaving Sky and Riven in the snow.

                                                                ✯✯✯

As they were going back up in the sky tram, it jolted to a stop. After Timmy had inspected the problem, he told them that cable was about to snap. 

"What are we going to do, we have no magic!" Stella said. Everyone was panicking, wasting even more time. Bloom shouted at them to be quiet. "Look guys panicking is not going to get us anywhere, I have an idea but first it will require you to take off your snow jackets."

Everyone began crafting a hand glider, Timmy and Tecna were using calculation to make sure that the stability was perfect, Musa, Stella and Flora were stitching the fabric, Diablous, Sky and Riven was crafting another part of it using the skies. Bloom and Aisha were keeping an eye on things.

"I can't do anything without my powers." Aerilyn said moping. 

"Cheer up, at least you have less work to do." Flora said. Aerilyn sighed.

After it was finished they brought it up to the roof of the sky tram. They all held on tight and flew down to the ground right as the sky tram fell down into a ravine.

Aerilyn shook the snow off her hair as they landed. Everyone popped their heads out of the snow and cheered. "I'm sorry Sky, I shouldn't have been so harsh to you...with Darkar and everything I was felt isolated." Bloom said. "But now I know that even if I feel that way, I can always rely on you..." Sky chuckled and held Bloom in an embrace.

There was a glimmer and a heart shaped jewel appeared on Bloom's chest. "I feel so much stronger now."

"That's the charmix, it what a fairy can earn when she overcomes her weaknesses." Chatta stated.

                                                                 ✯✯✯

They were laying down on the beach whilst the boys were on their hoverbikes. Stella suggested a fashion show which Aerilyn disagreed to. 

"Laying here is alright and all but I'm so bored."

"Tell me about it, I wish I could go on the hoverbikes." Stella sighed and started complaining about the lack of shopping centres and Tecna not wearing a swimsuit, with her replying she didn't want to wear one so there was no point in her wearing one. 

Timmy parked his hoverbike to talk to Tecna which Aisha jumped onto almost instantly. 

Aerilyn went into her tent to change into a different pair of clothes. 

She went into the forest and drew out an axe she had kept hidden and started to chop down some firewood. After a while she was surprised by Aisha who had also came to help.

"Of course you took another weapon, I don't know why I should've expected anything less." Aisha said smiling. Aerilyn handed her the axe and picked up some firewood. 

"Flora would blow a jascket if she saw I brought another weapon, so pretend you brought it 'kay?" Aisha nodded. 

"Seems fine to me." 

                                                                     ✯✯✯

They were around a campfire, roasting some corn while everyone else decided where they wanted to go after. Stella mumbled about wanting to go back into the city, while Musa said about writing postcards to their parents. 

"I think my dad would have a heart attack if he knew I was doing something other than training and school, but I suppose my mom would like one." Aerilyn said. 

"Magic postcards?" Bloom asked.

"No magic here Bloom." Musa said.

"Can't seem to get used to it." Aerilyn sighed. "On the subject of magic, how about my charmix?"

"We all possess the ability to earn it, and I bet it'll help us against Darkar when we get back." Tecna said.

                                                                 ✯✯✯

When morning arrived the boys were getting breakfast ready while everyone else was writing postcards. Aerilyn wrote one to her mother telling her how she was having the upmost fun on the island when deep down she knew she really wasn't. 

Aisha went into the forest with everyone warning her not to stary away from the path. "This place weakens my advance senses to the point they seem useless so I won't be able to sense you if you get lost." Aerilyn said with a hint of sadness in her voice. 

Some time passed and they noticed a bright flash of bright light in the sky and they immediately went towards it. Aisha explained they were attacked by animals and soon they were faced by two huge creatures. Aerilyn drew her scythe and jumped from tree to tree and slashed one of them and landed on the ground. The another snapped it jaws towards her as she managed to dodge it. 

"There's too much greenry here, I can't move much!" Aerilyn shouted

"We're having the same trouble!" Sky shouted back.

"Run!" Bloom shouted. And they ran through the forest. Beast of the sky flew towards them blocking their path. Musa used her newly earned charmix to defeat the beasts. The contiuned running till they were met by Riven who told them they were being led into a trap. 

"If I had my powers I would've known..." Aerilyn mumbled to herself. 

He guided them through the trap as the monsters caught themselves in it. After running for a while they stopped and noticed that Aisha was gone. "She hasn't caught up with us." Lockette used her powers to locate Aisha's position. They walked till they were at the edge of a cliff. 

"She's down there." 

"But we also need get ready for the next attack." Timmy said.

"Then I'll go." Aerilyn said.

"Are you sure, it could be dangerous." Flora said. 

"It's fine I'll go down with her." Diablous said. Aerilyn sighed and nodded. 

                                                           ✯✯✯

Aerilyn walked silently through the forest with him, he cleared his throat and tried to make small talk. "So quite a crazy day we had today huh." Aerilyn didn't respond, she tried to concentrate to use her powers to feel out the area but came with nothing. "So you sensed Aisha yet?" 

"No!" She shouted at him. He frowned and her as she shook her head. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry it's just..." She sighed. "Nothing..." Diablous placed his hands on her shoulder. 

"Aeri, if there's something wrong you know you can tell me..." Aerilyn bit down on her lip.

"Diablous...you think I'm bland?" He furrowed his eyebrows. 

"What?" She slumped her shoulders. "Aeri please tell me what's wrong...I do care for you and I want to make sure you're alright..." She felt tears fall from her face as shudders escaped her mouth. He wrapped his arms around her and shushed her down.

"I-I just feel so-so useless without my powers!" She sniffed. "Without them I feel so powerless...in the tram I couldn't do anything!" She wiped her tears. "Everyone else has something to offer to the team and I can't offer anything!" He tightened his hold on her. "I couldn't even defeat some animals...if I had my powers I could've known that The Trix were here I could've sensed where Aisha is..." She heard a soft chuckled come from him. "W-Why are you laughing?"

"Because what you are saying is completely and utterly wrong..." She looked up at him. "Aerilyn...you are one of the most talented, brillant woman I have ever met." He stroked her hair gently. "You only feel useless because you rely on your powers so much that you forget all the other wonderful things that you can do." 

"You're a skilled warrior, heck at times you make the specialists look like kids with weapons." He looked straight into her eyes. "Aerilyn you are so much more important than you think, and it's not only because of your powers." He leaned in closer. "It's because of who you are." He slowly pressed his lips against hers. 

She felt her heart skip a beat as he pressed his lips against hers. He leaned away as she felt her face heat up. "Oh..." He chuckled. "I-I guess you're right...I do have good skills, my combat is better than most people." She smiled.

"And I know no one thinks I'm useless, or else they wouldn't have trusted me to look for Aisha..." She chuckled. "Oh Diabolus thank you!" She wrapped her arms around him. 

"I thought that I was an anti-social nobody, but you reminded me that there is more to me than just my powers..." She wiped her tears. "And that there is something I have kept hidden in me..." She looked up at him. "And that is that I love you Diabolus, I love you." He placed a hand on her cheek and chuckled. "And I love you too." 

As he pressed his lips against hers once again, she felt her heart swell with joy and happiness as if she felt she could take on whatever was thrown her way. 

There was a tinkle and they broke the kiss to see a jewel on her chest. 

"My charmix!" She exclaimed. He placed a kiss on her forehead. 

"You overcame your fears, and you was rewarded with it..." She smiled. 

"That means I should be able to locate where Aisha is now." 

She transformed into her charmix winx.

She flew up to the sky and outstretched her hands. "Breaths Vibrations!" Where she saw Aisha not too far from where they were in her charmix form. She flew back down and de-transformed. "I found her, she's over there."

When Aisha saw them her face burst into a smile. "Aeri, Diabolus I'm so glad to see you too!" Aisha wrapped her arms around her, which she allowed. 

"I see you got your charmix Aisha." Aisha chuckled.

"And how you have found me, I guess you did too." 

"Congratulations both of you, I'm so proud." He pressed another kiss on her forehead which Aisha chuckled too. "Wait till I tell Stella, she's been waiting for this for months."

"Oh lord, last thing I need for people coming up to me and asking things." Diablous chuckled. 

"Guess we'll have to worry about that later, right now we need to get back to the others." They both nodded and ran back to the others. 

When they arrived back everyone was safe and sound with the Trix gone. Helia had showed up leaving Flora in a blushing mess. Stella on the overhand was overjoyed at Aerilyn finally getting with Diablous. "I knew you two were going to get together, this relationship is going to make headlines!" 

"Oh goody..." Aerilyn cleared her throat. "So the Trix came here to find Bloom?" Bloom nodded.

"And apparently to destroy you also, but you were no where to be found and luckily since I had my charmix, we were able to fend them off." 

"Since Darkar has all the pieces of the codex, he might need Bloom's Dragon Flame in order to complete it." Tecna stated. "And with you still being a huge threat to his power, I'd say he's trying to destroy you before we come to him." Aerilyn sighed.

"Figures, but hopefully with my new charmix power I can at least match him in terms of power." 

The pixies were sneezing violently after they had breathed in some substance from a flower. 

"We'll have to go to pixie village, the tree of life should heal them up." 

"Wow, they're even worse than me in a slightly colder environment."

Flora walked up next to them. "Aeri I know you brought more than one weapon." Aerilyn looked over to Aisha who shrugged. "But I'm glad you did, it helped us against the Trix." Aerilyn smiled.

"I do know that I can do amazing things." Flora rolled her eyes.

"All 13 of them?" 

Aerilyn groaned slightly and tried to divert the subject."...my bad, but let's talk about you and you know who" Flora immediately blushed. 

"Aeri."

"If I can get with Mr Dark Magic, you can get with Mr Mysterious Long Hair." Tecna chuckled. 

"She's right." Flora sighed.

"I suppose you're right."

                                                      ✵✵✵  

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

293K 8.8K 90
She was the perfect child, second inline for the throne, until she wasn't. The burned ones aren't the only threat Alfea faces, irreversible damage c...
253K 5.6K 23
ON HOLD "And yet, she went stiff as stone when she saw his smiling face" - ˏˋ ❄️ ˊˎ - Luella lived in a world of magic and dangers and would now be...
29.3K 653 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...
9.3K 329 15
Everyone practically believes that Magix is the only magical universe. They have forgotten that Maxig is just a seed in the whole cosmos that has di...