The Core Of The Magic Dimensi...

بواسطة DarkAvatar4Life

Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Tri... المزيد

Winx Oc
About My Character
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alfea
Chapter 2: Winx Club
Chapter 3: The Ball
Chapter 4: The Ball 2
UPDATE
Chapter 5: Bloom's transformation
Chapter 6- A swampy adventure
New oc design
Stella's sceptre
The Black Lagoon
Mission Cloud-Tower
Detention Frenzy
Detention Frenzy 2
The Day of The Rose
The vessel of the dragon
The vessel of the dragon 2
The simulation test
Simulation Test 2
Update
The island monster
Skyaldia
Bloom's Secret
The Envelope
The Nightmare Beast
The Exhibition
Mission: Domino
The End of the Trix
Season 2-Arrival of a new fairy
Aisha Fairy of Waves
Pictures in case you don't know
Darkar The Shadow Phoneix
The Reveal
The Book of Powers
The Breath of The Universe
Convergence Test Part 1
The Convergence Test Part 2
Club Fiasco
Planet: Deiras
Hallowinx
The Cloud Tower Codex
Charmix Power
The End of Darkar
Season 3: The Ball/Into Andros
Detention Once Again
Double Enchantix
Mission: Cure Faragonda
Tecna's Sacrifice
Aerilyn's Enchantix
Before we continue
Baltor's Box
The Golden Kingdom
The Water Stars
The End of Valtor

Dark Bloom

167 6 0
بواسطة DarkAvatar4Life

Aerilyn was in the common room reading through a book on air spells she could learn. After all she could still use the spells but the effects would just be more powerful and destructive. 

She hadn't had anymore dreams about Darkar but Bloom's constant worry of him was rubbing off on her. "Alright then, been a while since I have tried to do this spell..." She outstretched her hands. "Air control..." She wait for a while but nothing seemed to happen. 

Stella, Musa, Flora and Bloom walked in. "Wow did someone turn on the heater or what?" Stella said fanning herself. 

"It worked, my spell worked!" Aerilyn said excitedly. "Now I have to go bigger, I'm going outside!" She ran out of the door before anyone could process what she had said and ran into the courtyard. 

"Okay now just need to concentrate..." She outstretched her hands once again and said. "Air Control!" This time she could feel the difference of temperature, it gradually got hotter until the temperature plummeted. People started sneezing and running inside as ice began to form around the place. 

"Uh oh, I can fix this...just got to think of a warm sandy beach..." The temperature then sky rocketed, the grass began drying up while the trees wilted. "Too hot, too hot, cancel, cancel!" The temperature returned back to normal with fairies confused on just what happened. Aerilyn sighed. "Not too bad I guess."

                                                         ✯✯✯

After returning back to their common room, she was met by a frantic Lockette. "Lockette what's up?"

"Its Bloom, she's in the secret archive destroying the place for the codex, she's been affected by the shadow virus!" She said. Aerilyn eyes widened. 

"How did she get the virus in the first place?" Lockette pulled at her clothes. 

"I don't know but Bloom's in trouble!" Glim flew out of her room and appeared next to her. 

"Come on Glim and Lockette, I can sense where the girls are, let's go!"

After explaining what happened to the rest of the girls they ran into the secret archive to see Bloom holding the supposed codex in her hand, while the rest of the library was in ruin. 

"Aerilyn darling, you must stop Bloom!" Concorda said pleadingly. 

"What do we do?" Musa asked. Aisha was preparing to strike when Flora stopped her. 

"Let me talk to her." Flora walked in front of them and tried to reason with Bloom, who instead insulted her crush on Helia. 

"This can't be Bloom, she must be under a shadow spell from Darkar." Tecna said. Bloom cackled and began shooting blasts at them. 

"How observant Tecna, if only you were as observant with how Timmy feels about you." They flew up on Bloom's level. Stella tried to use her sun magic to cure her but to no avail. 

"Pathetic all of you...especially you Aerilyn." Bloom snickered. "You have the most powerful power in the magic dimension, yet you struggle with a simple temperature spell. Darkar may not be able to understand your powers but he can kill you all the more!" Aerilyn gritted her teeth. 

"Keep talking..." Lockette then kissed Bloom on the cheek, Bloom instantly recoiled and seemed to go back to her normal state before reverting right back to her evil one. She let out a roar and blasted a hole in the ceiling, turning into her Dark Bloom form. 

"Girls we have to get the codex now!" Flora tried using a plant spell to hold Bloom in place, she managed to break free since Flora was cautious on not hurting her in any way. Musa used a sound wave to knock some books down that hit Bloom's head. She blasted the books away and insulted Musa's spell. 

Aisha used a power ball spell but Bloom waved it away. "Her power is off the charts, only Aeri will be able to to stand a chance against her." Tecna said. Aerilyn nodded. 

"I don't want to hurt you Bloom." Bloom chuckled. 

"You always want to hurt someone." Aerilyn drew her weapon. 

"Well you're right about that." She slashed at Bloom, diverting her attention so she could attack her from behind, throwing her into a bookcase. Bloom groaned and flew back up. "That's the best you can do?" Aerilyn flew back a bit. 

"None of us are trying to hurt you Bloom, please come to reason." Bloom eyes landed on Glim on her right shoulder and immediately shot a blast at her. Glim fell from her side and was caught by Lockette. 

"Glim...Glim!" She said. The others gasped and Lockette placed her in Flora's arms. Aerilyn froze up and watched as they tried to heal her. "Oh, how sad guess your bonded pixie is no more." Bloom said smugly. 

"You...you..." Aerilyn said glaring at Bloom, her whole body shaking and her fists clenched. "I'LL KILL YOU!" Her eyes glowed as she glared at Bloom.

She outstretched her hands towards her and screamed. "ær blast!" A bright white blast was launched at Bloom and when it came into impact, she let out a scream as she fell down to the ground, being caught by Stella. 

Aerilyn flew down to the floor and walked towards Flora. She handed her Glim and she held her in her arms. "Glim..." She said as tears rolled down her eyes, just then she heard some mumbling come from her as she opened her eyes. Glim rubbed her eyes and looked up at her, a big smile coming on her face. 

"Glim!" She said happily. "Oh Glim I thought you were gone I thought you were..." She sniffled and wiped her eyes. "Thank god..." The glow disappeared from her eyes and she felt her body go limp as she passed out. Last thing she heard was a crow's caw. 

                                                                   ✯✯✯

She awoken on the floor with everyone staring down at her. "Glim...where's Glim." She said pushing herself up. "It's okay calm down, she's in the medical bay being taken care of." Flora said. She saw Bloom in her de transformed state looking down guiltily. "Professor Avalon managed to find a cure for the virus, she's okay now." Aerilyn got up. 

"And the codex?" Everyone looked down in silence. 

"Was taken...we'll have to inform Faragonda of it." Avalon said. "If I had known about the virus sooner this wouldn't have happened." Aerilyn dismissed him and thanked everyone for taking care of Glim. "Look Aeri I'm-"

"It wasn't your fault Bloom, it was Darkar's." Aerilyn sighed and looked around. "Luckily I didn't destroy everything this time..." Aisha patted her shoulders.

"Which means you're getting better with your powers." Aerilyn smiled and stretched her arms. 

"Well Bloom looks like we're evenly matched for the title the most powerful fairy." Bloom's face of guilt turned into one of laughter. "Yes, maybe we are." Conacroda clapped her hands. 

"Well since the secret archive isn't secret anymore, you girls can help with the clean up." Aerilyn shrugged her shoulders. "Suppose so, guess we'll have to transform for this one huh." 

                                                  ✯✯✯

Aerilyn snapped her fingers and the books began flying to their places as everyone else did it manually. "Aeri can you not do anything without the use of your powers?" Musa asked. Aerilyn took a sip of her water. "Of course I can, I can walk without them."

Aisha and Musa whispered to each other and shot a blast at her. She dodged the attack but the books began flying around the place without her concentration. "Hey no fair!" She tried to control the books but they continued to fly around the place. 

Aisha and Musa burst out laughing until a book hit them both on the head. "This is a Winx level threat, get the books!" Everyone flew around trying to grab the runaway books. "I got it, Air Control!" The room froze up until the books lost their speed and fell on the ground. Aerilyn smiled. "Good as new!" Everyone else was a shivering mess and flew down to the ground. 

"Increase...the...temperature!" Musa said. Aerilyn cancelled the spell and the room went back to how it was. "Yeah sorry about that."

"How come you didn't feel it?" Aerilyn shrugged her shoulders.

"Must be an air fairy's thing." 

                                                    ✵✵✵ 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.7K 347 18
Join Astra in her magical journey filled with friends, new powers , and love. Princess Astra joins Alfea College as a excited fairy. After being home...
1K 21 12
Join Artemis and the Winx on a thrilling adventure. Princess Artemis has been homeschooled for as long as she can remember, but now she finally gets...
2.4K 61 18
What if Bloom had a youngest sister who she didn't know about but she was taken to Cloud Tower and became a fourth member of the Trix? Meet Asia the...
106K 2.7K 14
Lilly is a regular girl until she finds out she is a fairy and attends Alfea college for fairies. She learns that she has 2 sisters and parents that...