๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’˜ ยป๐“ข๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“—๐“ธ

By Iy_kayeen

"๐‘ผ๐’” ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…." A tear escaped Jang Hyejin's eyes as she stare at Sang ho, who remai... More

casts
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

act ii

799 65 15
By Iy_kayeen

"We're not who we used to be."

---

There's a reason for everything, Jang Hyejin have always believed in that saying. But the tragedy that happened three years ago made her question everything she believes in. What was the reason why it happened?

No one knew, not even Master Lee himself. Too much have happened in those three years, she wasn't the same anymore. She changed, and it wasn't for the better. Because the emptiness she was feeling never left, even though Jang Uk came back from the dead, something inside her was still missing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.2K 23
"You broke her so she came to me. I made her forget you ever existed." -KTH Kim Taehyung i...
17K 376 7
You were a normal girl. No awakening, no special abilities. Just normal, but the girlfriend of Sung Jin-Woo. With no memory, you woke up here as a ch...
26K 976 24
"Tell me," She whispers. "Does your heart still long for her?" "Yes." The Shadow Assassin, Nak Su has met an obstacle in the course of doing her miss...
7.1K 330 11
Hongjoong just sat on his bed looking at the man in front of him with an unreadable expression. Yeah, he spent the entire afternoon at his studio, bu...