𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 [ 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐚�...

By Kunoism

𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 [ 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬. ] "Everyone worked so hard to get to the top! But, here you are doing... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞
第1章: The boring kid
第2章: Entertainment
第3章: Meet The Dad
第4章: Already At The Top
第5章: First Day
第6章: Jealousy
第7章: Attention
第8章: Weird Feelings
第9章: Cheating
第10章: Dinner
第11章: First To Fall
第12章: Cafeteria Incident
第13章: Out Of Character
第14章: Anger
第15章: Wrath
第16章: Aftermath
第17章: Answer
第18章: Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry
第19章: What was that?
第20章: Comfort me.
第21章: "What is your dream?"
第22章: Seclusion With Someone
第23章: Train Incident
第24章: Little Interaction
第25章: Sports Festival
第27章: Withdraw! Gojo's Here!
第28章: Cold
第29章: The Strongest
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
第30章: Real Trouble
第31章: Weakness
第32章: God's Child
第33章: News
第34章: Being Human

第26章: 10 Million

5.8K 284 138
By Kunoism

二十六

[ You might see some mistakes : I don't have time to edit/proof-read ]

"Gojo (Y/n) who ranked first in the preliminary! You are worth 10 Million points!" Midnight announced as she pointed her whip at you.

With a sadistic smirk, every one looked at you with an intent of taking the points from you. But seriously, are they really willing to take the risk of embrassment just to get your precious points? It's going to take a gut of three for them to do that!

It looks like its going to be hard for you to form a team for this cavalry. With the confidence and ego you have right now, you raised your hand.

Midnight immediately acknowledge, "Yes, Gojo?" She asked.

"Is it okay to work alone? It looks like none of them are willing to form a group with me," You and sort of asked, "Don't worry! I can summon some friends to help me win this cavalry!" You finished with enthusiasm.

But Midnight shook her head, "That is not allowed! You need to form a team with your other batchmates, That's the rules! Sorry Gojo, I am very much aware that you are not a team player," Midnight said.

"Awee~ Bummer! Hanako wanted to play!" You whine.

Midnight then ignored your whine and pull her whip apart together, "You have 10 minutes to form a team! Good luck Gojo (Y/n)!" She said as she win at you.

"Awee man!" You whine once more.

You looked around to see many students that are either avoiding you or ignoring you. This was very new to you since you're so used to be having all the attention, and to be very approachable, so this is very foreign to you.

But, you don't want to go around asking your batchmate if they could help you form a team. No, ew, yuck, that's very disgusting—

"Gojo (Y/n)!" An unfamiliar voice said right behind you.

You turn around to see a girl with steampunk themes circular glasses and she has a cute pink hair. You tilted your head to the side.

"Who are you?" You asked.

And suddenly, she leaned in towards you, managing to hit your infinity. But it definitely looks like she didn't mind.

"Hatsume Mei! Please, let me be on your team! Holding the 10 Million points, you're for sure going to be the star of the show! In fact! I bet the cameras are going to focus their lenses on you! And that's going to be a perfect opportunity for me to show-off my babies!" She screamed in excitement. And you can barely much see how her eyes shines from the adrenaline she's feeling.

You did listen to her introduction and her reasoning. And she's from the support department, maybe she's going to be a good asset in this challenge. After all, even if your other batchmate try to snatch your 10 million bandana, that's going to be very difficult because of *cough* infinity *cough*.

With a smile that certainly matched Hatsume's energy, you nod, "YOU'RE IN MY TEAM NOW!" You said as you give her a thumbs up.

"WONDERFUL~!" She replied as she gigglef right after.

"(Y/n)-chan!" You heard Izuku's voice.

You turn your attention toward him and smile, "Hi, Izuku~!" You greeted.

"PLEASE! FORM A TEAM WITH ME! NO ONE WANTS ME—"

"You don't have to ask, Izuku-chan!" You said as you pull him into a hug, crushing his face on your bossom as this still certainly makes him red.

"Gojo," A serious yet deep voice called out for you. You turn towards that voice to see a one classmate of yours that you didn't much form any type of conversation with.

You let go of Izuku as you lean towards his ears to whisper, "Who is this guy again, Izuku?" You asked.

Izuku composed himself as he looked towards the person you are referring to.

"Oh, Tokoyami-kun," He said.

"That's his name?" You replied.

"Gojo, take me in your team," He said.

You give him a thumbs up as you raised your blindfold to reveal one eye, "No shame! I like it! You're in!" You said enthusiastically.

You turn to Izuku, "We're complete! Now, form a plan, Izuku. I trust you enough to form it. Don't let us lose. I know Shoto's gonna go after us," You told Izuku.

Hatsume leaned towards you, attempting to rest her chin on your shoulder but the infinity stopped her, "Endeavor's son, right?" She asked, "Woah! Your infinity is amazing!" She added as she now begans her attempt to land a touch on you.

"Infinity... Wait! That's it!" Izuku said as he turn his attention towards you, "(Y/n) you'll be the one to protect the points, you're going to be the cavalry. Tokoyami-kun will be at the front," Izuku explained.

"Dark Shadow will be a good defense, but while he's doing that, he can't commence an offense," He said.

"Leave that to me!" You said with a smile as you pointed towards yourself.

"Great! Me and uhm... Wait, what's your name?" Izuku asked as he turned his attention towards Hatsume.

"Hatsume Mei!" She introduced.

"Right. M-Me and Hatsume will support (Y/n) from the both side. Her infinity will come very handy in this situation, right? No one will be able to take the 10 million points bandana while it's on you?" Izuku asked as he looked at you.

You nodded, "That's right! You're definitely spot on, Izuku! That's why I love you so much~!" You teased.

This certainly made Izuku blush deep red as he frantically looked away from you.

Hatsume giggled while Tokoyami sigh.

"This is no time for flirting, you two," Tokoyami said.

"We're having a free pass to the media! Your infinity is a cheat code, Gojo (Y/n)! This is going to be veeeery easy!" Hatsume said as she started giggling in an unhinged manner.

You scoffed, "I like her! She reminds me of the Hatter!" You said as you pointed towards Hatsume.

See how she didn't take the first move? That's because Gojo (Y/n), or you, doesn't like taking the first move.

[          ❇          ]

Yuuji was currently sitting on the ground, watching something on his cellphone.

"Gojo-sensei! (Y/n) won first place in the obstacle race!" Yuuji loudly said for Satoru to hear.

"MY BABY (Y/N)! PAPA IS SORRY FOR NOT BEING THERE TO WATCH YOUR SPORTS FESTIVAL!!" Satoru cried in the corner.

"How long has he been doing this?" Nobara asked.

"Ever since UA's sports festival started," Megumi said.

"Which was...?" Nobara trailed of.

"An hour ago," Yuuji replied.

"Who knew Gojo-sensei is going to such a sucker when it comes to his daughter," Nobara said with a scoff.

"He just came back from a heavy mission guys, let him be," Yuuji said.

"Can't he like catch up to the event? It's nowhere close on finishing, right?" Nobara asked while raising her eyebrow.

"GOOD IDEA, NOBARA! Megumi, take care of the class. I'll go watch my daughter's event personally. BYEEE~!" Satoru said as he stood up from the corner and teleported himself out of the classroom.

Megumi grimaced at the fact that Satoru is  leaving him with another responsibility.

"He has a class to discuss, right?" Nobara said.

"Yeah, and that's us, Idiot," Yuuji said as he intently watch the sport festival.

[          ❇          ]

"Any intel that you could tell us about Gojo, Todoroki-san?" Momo asked as she was part of Shoto's team.

She knew right from the syart that they're going after the 10 million points holder, which is Gojo (Y/n). Yes, she knows that (Y/n) herself is strong, strong enough that she could easily solo any of the pro-heroes. But, also knowing that Shoto is (Y/n)'s childhood friend, he should at leasy know any type of counter for her powerful abilities.

"She's untouchable. There's no way to snatch the 10 million bandana when it's on her," Shoto said.

"We're getting that hag first," Katsuki said in a serious manner.

"How?" Kirishima asked.

"You!" Katsuki angrily shouted as he pointed towards Kirishima, "You're buddy buddy with that crazy hag, do you know anything else about her quirks?" He asked in an angry manner.

"You witnessed how she came out unscathe when that Nomu from USJ attacked her, man. She's pretty much untouchable," Kirishima replied.

"That 10 Million points is going to be mine! We're taking it no matter what it takes!!" Katsuki angrily screamed.

Shinsou stared from afar as he gather his 'teammates' for this activity. He kept his gaze on you, and only you. You might not remember him from before, but the moment you saved his life from that danger, Shinsou knew that he developed some sort of admiration for you.

But the boy didn't took it too far with that admiration, alright?

But it has been years since that incident in Kyoto Mall happened. And it's been a year since Shinsou had started to taken an admiration for you.

That admiration only grew through the course of years, and of course, the moment he found out that you also entered UA, Hitsoshi Shinsou has never felt so blessed and happy.

Though, the boy is not oblivious to the fact that boy from your class has also taken a liking to you. It's only normal for boys to fight over such a gorgeous girl like you, and Shinsou is not going to step down.

He's going to do his best just to gain your attention, and maybe, just maybe, catch your feelings too.

[          ❇          ]

"DAMN IT!!!" Katsuki angrily shouts and he kept punching the floor.

The crowd chanted Gojo's last name as this feel up the girl's ego even more. She was laughing victoriously as she enjoys all the attention on her.

Present Mic sigh in defeat, "Like I said, infinity, equals, cheat code. GOJO (Y/N) STILL HOLDS THE SCORE OF 10 MILLION POINTS!! NO ONE MANAGED TO SNATCH IT AWAY FROM HER!!" He screamed through the Mic.

"I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU, GOJO (Y/N)~!" Hatsume said as she began to cling on the girl. The girl obviously turned off her infinity as she lets Hatsume cling to her.

She was still laughing victoriously, obviously mocking Katsuki who still kept blowing up.

However, Shoto Todoroko's haw clenched in annoyance.

"Again... Again...! Why do I always have to end up in second place?" He angrily muttered to himself as he looked over to Izuku who seemed to be cheering with (Y/n).

"I love the attention! I love the attention!" (Y/n) excitedly said to herself with a big smile, her blue diamond eyes sparkles as she listens to the whole crowd that's chanting her wonderful last name!

Present mic look over to Aizawa, "What are you teaching your class with?" He asked.

"Nothing. It's just their competetiveness and ego that makes them do their best," Aizawa said.

"I taught my daughter well~!"

Aizawa and Mic froze when their heard and foreign yet familiar voice. The two of the turned around to see the one and only Gojo Satoru with a big grin.

Present Mic looked a bit concern, "How did you get in here, Satoru?" He asked.

"Through the door obviously," He replied.

Present Mic sigh at his reply. 'Gojo's are so unpredictable...' He thought.

However, Satoru snatched the mic away from Present Mic.

"Wha— Hey!"

"HI, MY LOVE DAUGHTER (Y/N) IT'S ME! YOUR PAPA! I AM BACK~! AND I AM HERE TO WATCH YOUR ACHIEVEMENT AND WINS IN THIS SPORTS FESTIVAL! DON'T LET DADDY DOWN, OKAY?!"

"He's louder than you, Mic," Aizawa said as he lets out a quiet chuckle.

Present Mic grimaced at his words and snatched the mic away from Satoru, "Stop stealing my job and get yourself a personal mic and chair!" He shouted in an annoyed tone.

Mighnight gathered all the students once again. With a smile, she grabbed the mic and spoke.

"Satoru~! Hi~!" She said in a flirty tone.

"I am a loyal man, Midnight! Do not seduce me!"

Satoru screamed at the microphone.

"Pfft~! Classic daaaad!" (Y/n) laughed.

Shoto eventually heard and looked over to Gojo. He noticed how her aura and domeanor changed knowing that fact the her own Father is back. This somehow relieved him as he doesn't have to worry about her anymore despite not... Y'know... Apologizing what happened. Ayways, Shoto felt the piercing gaze his Father was giving him from afar. He can tell that he was very annoyed knowing that Satoru was making a physical appearance in front of thousands of people in this sports festival.

Clearly stealing all of the attention.

He mentally sigh and looked back at Gojo to see her staring at him. His eyes widened for a bit when she saw him wave at him quietly. Unknowingly, and unconsciously, he waved back.

Shoto waved back...

Wait— what?

{ no fun facts. I am getting lazy. (〜^∇^)〜 }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.2K 48
[villain reader x pro hero Bakugo] As always, I wrote this for myself but you can read it, too, if you'd like. Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya and Rok...
57.4K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
300K 6.7K 38
(currently being edited) y/n, she was one of the strongest in her class, but that didn't mean she was the happiest. Even though she was only 16, it f...
31.3K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...