He Loves Them Too and He Alwa...

By madpacreb09

[ONLY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD, MY OWN ORIGINAL CREATION] Come see all of Takemichi's new problems as an adult wi... More

โ™ก01โ™ก
โ™ก02โ™ก
โ™ก03โ™ก
โ™ก04โ™ก
โ™ก05โ™ก
โ™ก06โ™ก
โ™ก08โ™ก
Self Promo
โ™ก09โ™ก
โ™ก10โ™ก
โ™ก11โ™ก
โ™ก12โ™ก
โ™ก13โ™ก
โ™ก14โ™ก
โ™ก15โ™ก
โ™ก16โ™ก
โ™ก17โ™ก
โ™ก18โ™ก
โ™ก19โ™ก
โ™ก20โ™ก
โ™ก21โ™ก
โ™ก22โ™ก
โ™ก23โ™ก
โ™ก24โ™ก

โ™ก07โ™ก

73 6 5
By madpacreb09

"Finally home," Takemichi said and opened the door. "It's so dark here. Did they seriously go out without me?" "Hana, no offense, but you just did the same thing here," Chifuyu said and took off a shoe. "That's so rude though! I'll just turn on the light and we can go watch something, yeah?" "Sure," Chifuyu said and set his coffee down, on what he hoped was a table. 

Takemichi turned on the light and in the middle of the room was the new kitten. "KITTY," he yelled and ran towards it. "So adorable!" Chifuyu walked up to it too and tried to reach over to pet it, as he had never seen it before either. "NO," Takemichi said and pulled the kitten away. "He's mine."

"Surprise," Chiyo and Daiki said. "Thank you guys," Takemichi said. "What's it's name?"

"Peke J," Chifuyu said. Takemichi laughed, "Nice choice. Now if you all don't mind, I'll be hanging out with Peke J for the rest of the day."

"We just lost our husband," Kazutora said. 

"Sure did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 68 5
Tanjiro the oblivious sun pillar and the demon king himself. Oh he never knew every corner he would make he would be right behind. Tanjiro never knew...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
3.9K 133 16
a story about the king Morax ruling his kingdom liyue, one day he receives reports of an thief stealing in a instrument store and is from the destroy...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...