The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 34: Angry

121 6 0
By An-errr

The answers from Baidu appeared before Gu Siyu's eyes. She was very surprised and unwilling to believe, so she pressed her fingertips on the screen and scrolled down, continuously seeing several identical answers.

The light of the electronic password lock next to her dimmed because she didn't enter the correct password. She didn't need to press it again. Gu Siyu squeezed the iron railing and shook it, making it clang loudly.

The lights in the courtyard were on all the time. She heard Teddy's barking, but didn't see anyone coming.

It was obvious that Huo Junxian was at home but didn't want to open the door for her.

"I hope she didn't block my number." Gu Siyu shook the iron gate with one hand and dialed her phone again with the other.

"Sorry, the phone you dialed is currently in use. Please try again later..."

The electronic voice tirelessly repeated the message from Chinese to English. Gu Siyu became annoyed and hung up. She went to press the doorbell, and the sound kept ringing, which was annoying even for her.

"Huo Junxian!" Gu Siyu shouted twice, quite loudly. This time, there was a sound from the courtyard. Huo Junxian was calling "Xiao Yu" for Teddy. She heard it. Teddy's head appeared at the door for a while and was then called back inside by a "come back" command.

Okay.

She understood. It was intentional.

Gu Siyu hugged her arms and looked at the shadow projected by the big iron gate. She kicked it once, feeling dissatisfied, and then kicked it several more times. The villa had a burglar alarm installed, and after a few kicks, the whole yard was ringing with the alarm.

She was a strange person, unable to tolerate grievances. She was like one of those disobedient little gangsters. Maybe she couldn't beat you at first, but she would remember and curse at you every time she saw you. When she got angry, she would even pick up stones and throw them at the glass.

Gu Siyu also thought about throwing stones into the courtyard, but reality was too harsh. Huo Junxian's house had a large yard, and it was too difficult for her to throw stones at the glass unless she was a professional javelin athlete, not a race car driver.

If she's blocked, then she's blocked.

Gu Siyu stood at the door for half an hour, then got on her motorcycle and drove away.

The car drove on the road for half an hour, and soon the sky was completely dark.

The neon lights of the tall buildings were all on, and the streets were bustling with the voices of vendors and pedestrians, blending into a commercial drama from a silent play that no one was watching. She parked her car under a street lamp, with her helmet still on. The noisy surroundings did not make her blend in. Several moths were circling around the light, and the lively background set off her loneliness.

Gu Siyu turned the car around and drove back.

Gu Siyu stood at the door and rang the doorbell frantically, but it kept ringing and no one came out.

The night was not quiet enough. The insects and birds in the green belt were chirping, and together with the doorbell, it sounded like a lively party.

Gu Siyu leaned against the street lamp at the villa gate.

It was not a full moon tonight. The crescent moon looked like a hooked tooth, and the stars were numerous, densely appearing in the night sky.

There was a little wind at night, and the sun-baked leaves blew to Gu Siyu's feet. She lifted her leg and crushed the leaves with one step.

She couldn't believe that she had been blocked by Huo Junxian.

Night mosquitoes flew over, buzzing around. There were some fluorescent lights flashing in the small pool at the gate of the courtyard, and fireflies grew in the pool. They flew and disappeared from time to time.

Gu Siyu pressed the button on her phone. It was already 10 o'clock at night. She put her phone back in her pocket. The lights of the opposite villa went out. The Huo family occupied a large area, and there were only a few households in this area. It would take five or six minutes to walk to another family.

The surroundings were pitch-black. Even though the stars were shining in the sky, they only gave off a faint light when they fell on the dust of the earth, which was not enough to break the darkness of the night.

Gu Siyu rode her motorcycle away, and the headlights illuminated the road. The road was smooth without encountering any traffic jams. She took out the key and opened the door, slammed it shut, and then took out her phone to try to send a WeChat message. There was no red exclamation mark in the chat box.

She didn't quite understand what was going on.

The phone number has been blocked, but WeChat is still available.

It's like pulling in a fishing rod but leaving the bait in the water, making the fish swim frantically as they look at the tempting bait in front of them, unsure whether they should eat it or not.

Gu Siyu is annoyed and angry. She doesn't like others controlling her emotions. She tosses her phone onto the sofa and grabs her pajamas to take a shower in the bathroom.

The bathroom in her house has been faulty for a long time and no one has come to fix it. Sometimes there is hot water, sometimes there is cold water. Gu Siyu is holding back her anger and refrains from smashing the shower head to pieces. After changing her clothes, she lies down on the bed and bites her lip, cursing a few times.

"Huo Junxian, you're something else. You're brave."

After cursing, Gu Siyu thought she could fall asleep, but she couldn't understand why Huo Junxian blocked her and was still very angry. She couldn't understand why Huo Junxian blocked her, but didn't block Jin Yuansen, that idiot, or the last time she blocked Yu Wanyue.

Damn it, it's a great humiliation! A great humiliation!

Gu Siyu clenched her fists and pounded on the bed, making it creak with her movements. The only thing on her mind now is to beat up Huo Junxian and make her apologize.

After all the commotion, Gu Siyu checked the time and saw that it was four in the morning. She picked up her phone and opened WeChat, but felt uncomfortable.

Would it not be shameful to call now?

Yesterday, Gu Siyu didn't sleep well because of this. She lost sleep all night, thinking about why Huo Junxian blocked her.

Gu Siyu forced herself to sleep and slept until ten in the morning. She stretched her neck, rubbed the sore spot, put on a white T-shirt and hot pants, and rode her motorcycle to the bank.

Despite feeling miserable, Gu Siyu takes money seriously and is determined not to let her cluttered mind affect her mood.

Despite feeling miserable, she takes her money matters very seriously and is determined not to let her messy thoughts affect her mood.

When she left, she called her lawyer to handle the transfer of the house and went to the tax bureau to pay various taxes.

The 50 million hush money from Jin Yuansen that she received last time had not been deposited yet. It would be a waste to leave such a large sum of money in her account without proper planning.

Gu Siyu values money very much. 50 million is not a small sum, so when she went to the bank to deposit the money, she asked for a VIP manager to assist her. After depositing the money, Gu Siyu went to exchange a stack of Thai baht.

The lawyer didn't quite understand why she was doing this and asked, "Are you going abroad?"

"Jin Yuansen asked me to go to Thailand and said he would give me 300 million yuan when I go." Gu Siyu yawned. She was exhausted from the recent events.

The lawyer asked, "Does Miss Huo know about this?"

Gu Siyu stopped yawning and frowned. She thought to herself, did Huo Junxian get angry because she knew that Jin Yuansen was sending her to Thailand? Was she too precious to her? She was lost in her thoughts.

The lawyer spoke a few times, but she didn't hear her clearly. It wasn't until he called her a few times that she slowly came back to her senses and asked, "Hmm? What did you say?"

"Is Jin Yuansen sending someone to take you to Thailand, or are you going by yourself?" The lawyer asked.

"Jin Yuansen is sending someone to take me there. He won't feel at ease if I go by myself. 300 million yuan is like his own flesh and blood to him." Gu Siyu said.

After discussing the matter of the 300 million yuan, Gu Siyu felt at ease with the lawyer's supervision. When they left the bank, Gu Siyu asked the lawyer, "Do you want me to give you a ride back?"

"No, it's okay. I'll take a taxi." The lawyer watched as Gu Siyu rode her motorcycle over. She was a little reckless and dangerous, and the memory of it made him nervous. He ordered a ride-hailing service for himself.

Gu Siyu put on her helmet and got on her motorcycle. She checked her phone but didn't see any messages from Huo Junxian. Instead, He Xiao had sent her a few voice messages.

Gu Siyu called He Xiao back, and she asked her for help in lending money to Duan Jiayang.

After she asked on her behalf, Duan Jiayang's situation improved a lot when she went back home, and she was able to reconcile with her father. Her father even unblocked her bank card yesterday.

Gu Siyu made a sound of agreement and asked, "How much does she plan to repay me? Can she do it before August 4th?"

Today was the first day of the month, and He Xiao said it was possible. After her bank card was restored, Duan Jiayang would be a veritable second-generation wealthy person, with a monthly allowance of at least one million yuan. Repaying her money would certainly not be a problem.

Gu Siyu had lent Duan Jiayang a helping hand when she was in her most difficult time, lending her a hundred thousand yuan without asking for it back for a month. She wanted to charge some interest at the very least.

She didn't bring it up, but He Xiao helped her mention it. Duan Jiayang was also very grateful to her and generously offered her five hundred thousand yuan, not the one million yuan she had promised earlier. Duan Jiayang had just returned home and had a lot of things to take care of.

"Let it be. She has the intention to repay me, and that's enough." Gu Siyu didn't force Duan Jiayang to give her one million yuan. She had only mentioned it before, and whether Duan Jiayang would be willing to give her another five hundred thousand yuan in the future depended on Duan Jiayang's goodwill. Gu Siyu was practical and knew that Duan Jiayang might return to the circle of the second-generation wealthy and no longer associate with them.

"Do you have time tonight? Jiayang said she would treat us to dinner." He Xiao was very happy and excited. "Seafood, a feast! I've been craving it for a long time!"

"I'm not going. I just want to meet her and get the money." When borrowing money face-to-face, it had to be repaid face-to-face. Money was something that had to be accounted for no matter how good the relationship was.

Gu Siyu rode her motorcycle to the pet hospital where He Xiao worked, arriving at four o'clock. She had to wait for He Xiao to finish work. She parked her motorcycle on the side of the road, and after a while, Duan Jiayang arrived too.

Duan Jiayang changed into a fancy outfit, wearing all designer brands. She had a red ruby ring on her index finger, and wore a white short-sleeved shirt with black pants. She looked very exquisite, even her hair was cut short, now shoulder-length, and she brushed her left hair behind her ear.

Gu Siyu didn't talk to her, leaning against the motorcycle handlebars, her eyes looking towards the pet hospital. Duan Jiayang greeted her and then went to wait in the car because it was too hot outside.

He Xiao came out of work with her bag, bouncing over to Gu Siyu's side. Gu Siyu asked directly, "I have a question for you. Did Huo Junxian come to your pet hospital today?"

"No, why are you suddenly asking?" He Xiao was confused and thought she was strange. "I saw on WeChat Moments that Sister Huo took her dog to get a haircut."

"Does a tiny Teddy need a haircut?"

"Of course, August is the hottest time, and trimming the dog's hair helps to dissipate heat and reduces shedding. After all, Xiao Yu is not young anymore."

Gu Siyu pinched her ear uncomfortably and said, "Can you not call him Xiao Yu...Isn't it strange to call a little eunuch 'Little Jade'?"

"I also think it's strange. Xiao Yu is clearly a little male dog, so why such a cute name? Maybe Sister Huo likes cute things. I see she often buys those cute, fluffy little toys."

Gu Siyu scrolled through He Xiao's WeChat Moments on her phone. Teddy was indeed getting a haircut, but the photo was a bit early. Teddy was still standing on the grooming table, and the finished result was not visible. She enlarged the photo and saw something different. "What's this?"

"What's what?" He Xiao leaned over to look, but it was just a photo of a dog.

"The shadow." Gu Siyu poked the photo.

The shadow on the ground was quite striking, with leather shoes and trousers. The shadow was stretched out, and the legs looked straight and imposing.

"Hey, women wearing trousers and leather shoes look so powerful." He Xiao said, "I want Sister to step on me."

Gu Siyu enlarged the photo again and let her look at the shadow next to it. There was a tiny bit of shadow next to Huo Junxian's shadow, very close to it.

"Clearly there is another person here."

He Xiao somewhat understood, but also didn't quite understand. She mainly didn't understand why Gu Siyu was staring at this. He Xiao said, "Oh...maybe it's a bodyguard."

"Bodyguards' shadows are not so thin."

"This could be someone that Miss Huo invited specifically to keep Teddy company. I saw her at the hospital before, a college student. Of course, she could also be her friend? Why are you curious about this?"

Gu Siyu remembered that Huo Junxian had previously mentioned that she would specifically invite someone to play with Teddy when she was busy. She held her phone and turned off the screen.

"Weren't we going to eat? Call her over too." Gu Siyu suddenly changed her attitude.

"Huh? Call Huo Junxian? That might not be appropriate. I don't know if Jiayang would agree." He Xiao said.

"You call her and see if you can reach her." Gu Siyu asked, taking out her own phone. "This number."

"Where did you get this number?" He Xiao was puzzled.

"It's nothing. I'll give it a try." Duan Jiayang was more straightforward. She directly called her on WeChat and sent a voice message over. She directly called Huo Junxian "Sister Huo". Gu Siyu couldn't see her phone and didn't know how they were talking. They'll see whether Huo Junxian comes or not.

Duan Jiayang drove her sports car, an Aston Martin, the latest model her father gave her when she returned home. Gu Siyu rode her motorcycle behind her. He Xiao saw that she was alone and offered to ride on her pillion with her, but Gu Siyu didn't allow it and made her get in the car.

The car stopped and Duan Jiayang made a reservation at an old-fashioned restaurant. Now that they had money, they didn't need to go to small restaurants where the average price was over a hundred yuan. If they wanted to be extravagant, they could be extravagant all the way.

They waited downstairs, where there was a long line outside. Duan Jiayang had a membership, so they could go upstairs to eat directly.

The restaurant had red lanterns hanging outside and inside, the light wasn't very bright, but it leaned towards an antique style, supporting the old plaque of the restaurant.

After waiting for almost half an hour, Huo Junxian really came.

She opened the car door and hugged Teddy. She wore a shirt on top and suit pants on the bottom. The shirt was tucked in on one side. Although there was a professional atmosphere suppressing it, her bursting chest still couldn't be suppressed by the desire she carried. She walked step by step towards them, unlike all the other passers-by, she had temperament and natural beauty.

The Teddy in her arms looked quite different. Its previously fluffy hair was now a bit short and straight. Before it had looked a bit like a eunuch, but after careful grooming, its face became a bit round, making it difficult to discern its gender. If you looked closely, it was wearing a red collar around its neck with a bow tie hanging a bell ball.

Gu Siyu watched carefully as Teddy tilted its head in confusion, barked and lightly tapped the bell ball, making a tinkling sound.

Huo Junxian walked over to Duan Jiayang and spoke to her. They stood together, belonging to the same type of people, which contrasted sharply with the other two.

He Xiao, who was standing nearby, also went up to talk. Both of them were quite enthusiastic, finishing their conversation and then playing with Teddy, blocking Gu Siyu's line of sight.

After exchanging greetings, the three of them went into the private room on the third floor, next to the window seat. When they were going up the stairs, He Xiao secretly pulled Gu Siyu and whispered, "Don't just stand there, say hello to others, be polite."

Huo Junxian had a gentle expression on her face as she held the dog and said, "Xiao Yu, say hello to everyone."

Teddy was very obedient. Whatever Huo Junxian told it to do, it did.

Duan Jiayang asked, "It knows so much. Sister Huo, did you teach it specifically?"

Huo Junxian shook her head and said softly, "I sent it to study for a while, and it was all taught by the coach."

"Wow, impressive."

"Xiao Yu also has a graduation certificate and was ranked first in the class." Huo Junxian said somewhat proudly, lifting her eyes and glancing at Gu Siyu, who was sitting opposite her.

Gu Siyu looked at her with a cold gaze and a slightly provocative tone, saying, "Hello."

Huo Junxian's gaze still fell on her, faint, like the moonlight she had seen yesterday when Gu Siyu stood outside her house.

She moved her lips to speak, but the waiter came over with the menu and stood between them. The waiter said, "I'll bring a disposable plate later and add some water to it. Some of the dishes can be dipped in it."

"Okay, thank you."

After the waiter left, Huo Junxian said lowered her head and talked to the dog, "Just a little bit, you can only eat a little bit. I'll give you something delicious when we get back."

Teddy barked obediently.

The dishes ordered by Duan Jiayang were mostly seafood.

He Xiao pulled Gu Siyu's clothes and reminded her, "Why are you staring at the opposite side like that? You look like a grudge."

"I grudge...nothing, I just think the dog is cute, and I took a few more glances." Gu Siyu withdrew her gaze and pretended not to care. He Xiao glanced at her more and saw that she had returned to normal, so she didn't say anything more.

There were chicken and fish specially prepared for Teddy on the table. It couldn't eat the seafood on the table, but it just took a few more glances and didn't fight for it. With a new hairstyle, it looked quite obedient.

Huo Junxian put the meat in a disposable plate and it pushed the plate to the corner to enjoy it. Everyone chatted casually at the table, mostly Duan Jiayang talking. She was the host today and took care of everyone very thoughtfully.

At the table, Duan Jiayang's attitude was obvious. She was very enthusiastic towards Huo Junxian.

With Huo Junxian's identity, she must be brought over. He Xiao just liked rich women and followed along to tell jokes and make everyone happy. Gu Siyu occasionally said a word or two, but not much. When the conversation got going, she just smiled and everyone thought she was grudging. That's just how she is. No one suspected that she had slept with Huo Junxian in private.

She got up in the middle and went to the bathroom. She walked through the corridor and before she reached the bathroom, she hit the wall hard and cursed, "Damn it."

Huo Junxian deliberately ignored her, didn't she? Deliberately ignored her, didn't she? Deliberately not responding to her affection.

Huh.

"Ah."

"She's f*cking annoying," Gu Siyu cursed with a fierce tone.

The guest next to her was startled by her outburst and walked away with their companion muttering that she was crazy.

Gu Siyu walked to the restroom, turned on the faucet, and rubbed her hands. Looking at herself in the mirror, her eyes filled with anger. She had been holding back for a long time, but she still felt enraged. If she didn't speak up, then it would be intentional to only talk to others, right?

When Gu Siyu first entered the Huo family's gates, Huo Junxian also treated her indifferently. Now, their relationship had returned to how it was in the beginning.

Huo Junxian had said from the start that she would not conspire with her. She probably only slept with her twice and they both kept to their own.

Gu Siyu knew she was a scumbag and had no right to blame Huo Junxian. But Huo Junxian's actions had angered her.

She regained her composure and continued rubbing her hands, unable to resist cursing, "Huo Junxian, if you dare not reply again, just wait and see. I'll get you."

"Woof?" Teddy's voice came in.

Gu Siyu realized she had lost her composure and quickly turned her head to look.

She saw Huo Junxian holding the dog and walking in. They didn't know how long they had been standing at the door. Gu Siyu's finger was still running under the tap, and her expression was full of hatred.

Now her mouth twitched a bit.

Huo Junxian entered the stall with the dog and came out after a while, holding the dog leash at the door.

"A male dog, and you brought it to the women's restroom?" Gu Siyu intentionally picked a fight. After saying it, she regretted it. Who gave her the right to talk to Huo Junxian first?

After thinking it over, she continued to think. She was not like Huo Junxian, who had a childish temperament and would block people when she was angry, and refused to talk to them.

"I can't go into the men's restroom," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu's brain sparked with an impulsive thought: to tidy her up when they got out of the restroom and just have her right there.

After Teddy finished urinating and let out a bark, Huo Junxian handed her a tissue and asked, "What were you just saying?"

Gu Siyu washed her face, dried her hands, and acted coldly, still the same untamed Gu Siyu, and said, "I didn't say anything, you heard wrong."

Walking out the door, Gu Siyu slapped her own mouth.

As luck would have it, after she finished slapping herself, Huo Junxian passed by her again and clearly saw it. Gu Siyu pinched her chin and then put her hands in her pockets and walked forward calmly and composedly, expressionless. Both of them were silent and didn't say anything. But the little Teddy's eyes were wide open, staring at Gu Siyu's mouth without blinking.

Damn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution for me between 2022-02-19 21:48:012022-02-20 21:03:45

Translator's note: Wahahaha~~~~

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.9K 42
[Treasure #1] "Wait a sec. Did you do something to me?!?" "What if I say I did?" ×•× Different incidents br...
36K 1.1K 29
" you really think you can hurt me like this Jeonghan? Y/n scoffed. Jeonghan let go off her wrist and looked straight into her eyes, " you're never...
140K 9.4K 176
Xiao Jin found herself as a 18t-line supporting character in a dog-blood abusive novel. She was a peculiar woman with disabilities, who dressed as a...
649 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...