Ethir Parka Villai

By thelonesomedove12

Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, inde... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK 2

Chapter 19

593 23 3
By thelonesomedove12

"Y-yennadhu? U-un veedu ah?", Ayira stutters, knowing he lives alone.

"Ama, ippo veliya porathu yennaku advisable ille, yenna padam release avura time", Arjun says.

"Ohh adhu nalaiya", Ayira says silently relieved.

"Yen? Nee yenna nenaiche?", Arjun smirks with raised eyebrows.

"N-nana? Onnum illaiye", Ayira says with wide innocent eyes.

"Ayy", Arjun teases her.

"Hmph", Ayira huffs turning to the window.

Arjun parks the car in front of his house before both of them get down and walk inside.

"Unga parents lam enga irrukanga?", Ayira questions.

"Avanga Coimbatore le irrukanga.What about your parents?", Arjun says.

Ayira smiles bitterly, "Ennoda appa amma are always travelling to different countries. They are both doctors. I grew up mostly in Malar's house."

Arjun gives her a reassuring smile squeezing her hand, "I don't think not growing up with your parents affected you as a person. You still grew up to be smart, kind, empathetic, and beautiful. If not less, you are more caring to everyone around you, because you don't want people to feel the same way you did without your parents. You are amazing, you just don't realize it."

Ayira's eyes fill with tears, as she launches herself at Arjun hugging him tightly. Arjun, though surprised, hugs her back with the same vigour. They let themselves stay like that for some time with Ayira's face buried in his neck.

"Ahem, time achu. Ulla polama?", Arjun asks Ayira.

Ayira shakes her head no hugging him tighter making Arjun laugh.

Arjun sighs realizing she wasn't going to move and so he dragged her inside his house.

"Full day um idpi dhan irruka poriya? Because yennaku entha problem um ille.Atho antha pakam dhan bedroom.", Arjun smirks.

Ayira immediately pulls away before glaring at him and muttering, "Porikki."

Ayira looked around the house which was decorated in black, white and grey tones.

"Not bad, interior decoration supera irruku.", Ayira says looking around in appreciation.

"I always have good taste", Arjun says looking pointedly at Ayira making her blush.

"Kitchen enga irruku, enakku pasikidhu", Ayira asks him hiding her flushed face.

Arjun and Ayira walk together to the kitchen. Ayira opens the fridge and the cupboards looking to see if she can cook anything.

She sighs, "Maggi ah thavare, vera yethume ille. You have to go grocery shopping soon".

"But I hate grocery shopping and cooking. But mostly shopping", Arjun whines.

"Seri nanum kooda varen,nalaiku polam.Innaiku maggi dhan. Okay va?", Ayira asks.

"Hmm ok", Arjun agrees grinning at the thought of spending more time with her.

Malar was sitting in her office, busily completing all her work. The past few weeks had been distracting and she couldn't get any work done. If it had gone on for a few more days, she was sure to get fired. The last talk she had with sooniya bommai didn't end well at all. Malar practically called her a lazy pig and blamed it on Anirudh. That reminded her, she should tell this to Anirudh so that he doesn't stand clueless when Shwetha asks him.

Malar looks up at Anirudh sitting opposite her spinning mindlessly on his chair as he conversed with Nelson. Malar smiles recalling, that they barely spent time away from each other. Either they worked together in his studio, or in her office. Malar had visited his house a few times too. It won't be long before her own mother would force her to bring Anirudh to her house. Hopefully, that day is still far away.

Anirudh finishes his call and looks over at Malar, finding her lost in thought.

"Oii yenna yosikira? Polama?Ille innum vela irruka?", Anirudh asks looking at her.

Malar shakes her head saying, "I'm done, but itha submit pannanum."

Anirudh sighs, "Shwetha?"

Malar nods frowning.

"Seri na car le wait pannuran.", Anirudh says trying to escape.

"Ayy yenga odura, your my shield. Nee iruntha Shwetha yethume sollamata", Malar says before dragging him.

Malar knock on Swetha's door before entering.

"Ma'am, neenga keta file. Complete paniten", Malar says.

Shwetha gives her a nod before ignoring her presence and turning to Anirudh who was standing beside Malar scrolling through his phone.

"Heyy Ani, it's lunchtime", Shwetha says twirling a strand of her hair around her finger.

"Oh ama le", Anirudh says.

"So...", Shwetha drawls blinking her eyes innocently.

"So neenga poi sapdunga, naanga kelamburom", Anirudh says before dragging Malar out.

Shwetha stares incredulously at the both of them, as they leave.

Once out of her office, Malar snickers before pinching Anirudh's cheeks.

"Not bad, nee supera samalicha", Malar says laughing.

Anirudh glares at her, rubbing his cheek.

"Yennaku pasikidhu"Anirudh pouts making Malar roll her eyes.

"Seri va sapda polam", Malar says dragging him out.

As they walk to the car Malar realizes she left her handbag inside.

"Seri nee iru, na poi edithitu varen", Anirudh says before rushing inside.

Anirudh grabs her handbag and notices that her phone is ringing and there have already been many missed calls. The caller ID displayed 'Amma'.

"Hello?", Anirudh answered the call.

"Hello? Yaaru pesuradhu.", Malar's mom Radhika asked confused.

"Aunty na Anirudh", Anirudh answers introducing himself.

"Oh nee ya pa. Yeppadi da irruka? Intha Malar ponna unna vittuku kootitu vara sonna, edhavudu reason solitta irukka.", Radhika says complaining about her daughter.

Anirudh laughs, "Na nalla irrukken aunty. Neenga yeppadi irrukinga? Aprom, unga ponnu pathi theriyatha aunty, sidu moonji."

"Na nalla irruken pa. Avaluku katharu they vela", her mom replies chuckling. "Seri neenga rendu perum saptingala?"

"Inum illa aunty, ippa dhan ponum", Anirudh replies.

"Appo onu pannunga, neenga inga vanga sapda", Radhika says delighted at the chance to meet Anirudh.

"But aunty-", Anirudh starts only for the phone to be snatched from his ears.

"Amma, yenna ma panre", Malar asks annoyed. She glares at Anirudh, gesturing to him as to why he answered the phone. Anirudh blinked and smiled innocently, shrugging.

"Neenga rendu perum, inga sapda varinga. Avlo dhan.", Malar's mom says before cutting the call.

Malar sighs and says, "Seri va, I knew this would happen someday.So might as well be today"

"Oh appo, ennaku thittu illaiya?", Anirudh asks surprised, smiling like a little boy.

Malar smiles at him before pinching him, making him wince and glare at her.

"Podhuma?", Malar asks smiling sweetly.

"Amma thaiye, vaa polam", Anirudh replies before the both of them walk to the car.

Malar knocks on the door of her house, waiting for someone to open it.

Sakthi opens it and his eyes widen in surprise at seeing Anirudh.

"Dei anna, yenna innaiku ivlo seekram ah veetiku vante?",Malar asks entering the house.

" Nallaiku weekend le adhunala", Sakthi says still distracted as he was sizing Anirudh up.

"Na Anirudh", Anirudh introduces himself, putting his hands forward for a handshake.

Sakthi smiles at him and replies, "Na Sakthi, kuttachi oda brother."

"Yedhu naanu? Adhellam nee sollada, yezhu kaludha vaiyasu agudhu, innum our girlfriend ille, nee yenna kindle panriya?", Malar scolds her brother.

"Ayy irrudi, helpu, favour nu varuvela appe vachikiran", Sakthi glares at her.

"Kudumbo manathe ipdi kathula paraka vidama, poi Amma ve kitchen le irundhu koopdu", Sarath Kumar says to Malar and Sakthi, joining the conversation.

"Appa", Malar greets happily, hugging her father making him smile and kiss her head.

"Uncle na-", Anirudh starts.

"Theriyum, Your Anirudh", Sarath Kumar says sternly observing Anirudh.

Anirudh's eyebrows raise at her father's formal tone.

Anirudh smiles politely and greets Sarath Kumar.

"Aprom thambi, konjam pesanum", Malar's dad says before escorting Anirudh to the balcony. Anirudh throws Malar a panicked look before following her dad.

Yenna na yedho boyfriend a veetuku kootitu vandha madri, interrogate panraru, Malar wonders to herself.

"Doubt eh venna, boyfriend maari eh dhan treat panraru", Sakthi says smirking at Malar making her blush and hit his arm.

On the other hand on the balcony,

"Anirudh, what is your intention with my daughter? Unakku avala pudichiruka?", Sarath Kumar asked openly making Anirudh stare in surprise.

***

Hope you enjoy this chapter❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 139K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...
39.9K 3.3K 69
Heya everyone yippee so first of all WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK HAB TRILOGY. I am super excited for this and I hope you are all too...So this can be...
9.6K 778 34
Famous music director came for a concert in Malaysia and got stuck at a place alone with an unknown girl. Spend a whole night by her side. Anirudh Ra...
39.6K 2K 27
《𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲》 " Nithya?" Raghav called her as she got silent suddenly "Did you love anyone during your college da...