Arcane

بواسطة yoursecret3

DISCLAIMER: this is not the whole story! Only 1/3 of the book is here on wattpad, the full version will be av... المزيد

Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Book release!

Fair warning

13.5K 58 17
بواسطة yoursecret3

Hello, my dears

As some of you might know, I published my first book (Sommerstall Academy) early this year as a paperback and eBook, and I'm planning on doing it again with this story. This time, I'm sorry to tell you that I won't keep the whole Wattpad version online. So, I'm warning you that I unpublished more than half of the story on here.

The book version will be edited (grammer as well as scenes that I might change) but the plot will be the same. I'm sorry that I canˋt upload the clean version of these first few chapters on here, since it would delete all previous comments...

Don't yell at me, please:) I warned you.
Have a really great day<3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
116K 2.2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
397K 14.2K 42
You have no idea how much I need boring. Two years after the murder of her parents Caia is finally ready to start anew. New name, new town, new schoo...
6.5K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...