Ignorance is a bliss/Tyunning

Per FAIRYOFTYUNNING

Kai- the social butterfly/golden retriever who thinks home is an illusion that people create to give themselv... Més

"Greetings all"
bottom of the barrel
poppin' star
Drama
It's getting cold
misunderstanding
Cinnamon Nights
2AM
Insanity
Green lights
The Baguette
A Few Pennys
Incheon, 17 stops
Rain drops
Mixed Emotions
Gin and Tonic
304
A Dream In Disguise
Give Or Take
This Is No Home
The Piano
Empty Colors
World Of Madness
I Need You
Still With You
The Benefits Of A Heartbreak
Black Coffee And Hot Chocolate
Nap Of A Star
Hot Cold And The Things In Between
Love And Murder
Promising Lead
The Threat
Hero Of The Rich
Chasing Time
The Offer
So Simple Yet-
Goodnight
Trust No One
Hacker Boy
Glimpse To The Past
One Shot
Don't Wait Up
The Real Me
House Of Paper
Next Subject- Emotions
First And Last
Trust Fund Baby
The Fear Of Losing
Unexpected Company
Ringing The Bells
ScapeGoat K'
Blue Spring Lights
Whistle Blower
Like A Glove
May Justice Win
Paint A Picture
Kindness Kills
Don't Worry About The Winter

lost and found

225 14 58
Per FAIRYOFTYUNNING

Mr.Kim: picture is attached. See document. Kai Kamal Huening, 23, male. No current address, no current  employment

Taehyun stares at the screen, body unmoving for what feels like forever. His mind swims painful as he reads over the message again and again

Kai... is the step son of their client?

His Kai, the young, shiny eyed boy. The one picking him up at the train station, when he was dazed out of his mind, and drove him back to the safety of his own home. The boy he found peace in, a thing he thought he could never feel in such a pure way.

Kai who bought his vanilla ice cream in front of the Han River, with the thought that it might calm him down.

That Kai... had lied to him all along?

Anger rises in Taehyun, as his eyes hover over the words.

Kai Kamal Huening.

Without thinking, Taehyun grabs his phone, and swings it across the room, smashing it in pieces.

He pants, breaths so deep and violent he can feels the air pumping in his lungs.

He looks at the shards, pieces of his now, destroyed phone. Some of which land of his desk, littering the piles of documents he had worked on just a couple of days ago.

Documents that he had foolishly left laying around, for anyone to see.

Documents he had let Kai have access to.

Fear washes over Taehyun, and he rushes through the desk, ruffling the papers to find the most important, confidential ones.

"No...no,no..,no..." he mumbles, his hands shaking so aggressively, a few papers fly from his hold to the floor.

"Fuck!!" A yell escapes his lips, and he slams his fist on the table, a few pieces of metal and other sharp objects lodge into his skin as he does so, but the pain is barely even noticeable.

The file is gone.

Sweat drips from his forehead on the pages, and his face pales by the seconds.

The medical file for their client is gone. The one and only copy of it.

A headache comes rushing in so suddenly, that it knocks Taehyun on the ground, and he withers in pain. But the rage in him only gets stronger, and consums every cell in his body.

He feels so stupid.

And there's nothing, nothing Taehyun hates more than feeling like someone had outsmarted him.

That's what you get for letting your guards down, Taehyun thinks whole a tear on anger rolls down his face.

That's what you get for trusting a garbage scum off the streets.

His parents were right... the only thing worth his time is his job. And now, losing the most important piece of evidence they had, he doesn't have that either.

The headache either subsides, or the anger in Taehyun overpowers it, because the minute the door opens, he gets off the floor, and glares at the figure skipping to the living room.

"Hey! Sorry it took so long, I thought you might want to eat after your stomach is better. So guess what? I stopped by the restaurant to pick of some fried thingies for dinner and-" the cheery voice stops, and Kai's steps halt with it. Looking carefully at the distant, cold eyes piercing holes into his body.

"Taehyun...?" Kai asks, feat circulating his body. "What's wrong?"

the older laughs. But it's not a happy giggle... no... it's one that sends shivers through Kai's body, and he backs away.

"What's wrong?" Taehyun growls. "What's FUCKING WRONG!?" He screams, and Kai ducks to avoid the vase flying in his direction, and it collides with the wall behind him, sending glass all over the place.

Taehyun lunges forward, throwing himself at Kai who stands motionless, horror filled expression on his face. His back is slammed against the floor, and he grunts weakly.

He recovers from the hit, opening his eyes fearfully and they meet with a another pair, both terribly cold and flaming with angry fire.

"Taehyun... what's goin-"

The elder doesn't let the younger speak any more than that.

He takes Kai's collar in both his hands, and yanks it close to him.

"Where is it?!" He shouts, and Kai closes his eyes, breaths shallow from Taehyun sitting on his chest, his whole weight on Kai's lungs.

"Taehyun, I don't know what you're talking abou-"

"Liar!!!" A scream shuts him down, and Kai's eyes start to water.

He tries to move beneath Taehyun, only to find out that him body is paralyzed, and his eyes can't stop staring at Taehyun's.

The elder yanks him forward and slams him on the ground again. Kai's back hits the floor with a thud, and his hands go to Taehyun's, trying to pry them off his clothes.

"Has it been fun?! Have it been fun playing with me?!" The elder yells, and few tears fall from his eyes straight on Kai's face, and they roll on his cheeks, all the way to the floor.

That's when it hits Taehyun. The headaches, the confusion, the insomnia.

He looks at Kai's eyes, seeing nothing but betrayal in them.

The constant pain he's feeling, the nausea.

It all started when he met Kai.

The thought has Taehyun digging his fingers dipper in Kai's chest and the younger winches uncomfortably.

"I should've known.." Taehyun whispers with venom in his voice. "Should've known you are nothing but a piece of trash... "

The words slash Kai's heart, tearing him down slowly. He doesn't understand where this hostility comes from.... what did he do to make the elder so unbelievable angry with him.

But it doesn't matter, because the way Taehyun looks at him right now. He knows forgiveness will never be granted for whatever he had done.

Taehyun looked at him like he was despicable. He had the same look in his eyes, like that Dad at the park had.

Like everyone has, when they see him walk around the fancier neighborhoods around, just like the on Taehyun's lives in.

Seeing him as nothing but a street dog.

"You think you can steal from me?..." Taehyun spits, his heart still burning from the realization that Kai, had used him. Had used his weaknesses, to break his defenses, and leave him without nothing.

"Steal..?" Kai's eyes darken. "Taehyun what the hell-"

"Get out of me house.." Taehyun says with detmination, and finally gets up from Kai's chest, eyes still glaring at the younger. And if looks could kill... Kai would be gone by now.

The younger sits up, tears in his eyes as he looks up at Taehyun, for any kind of sigh to tell him that he still has a chance to explain himself.

But before he can get a word out, Taehyun yells again.

"Get out!!!!"

Kai backs away, fearing that Taehyun might do more than just yell at this point. He's still on the floor, finding no strength to get up.

Taehyun grabs the bag of take out food Kai had spent extra time on, choosing diligently the dishes he saw Taehyun enjoy the most when they last ate together, telling the auntie all about how cute Taehyun's eating habits are.

How Taehyun's eyes get wide, doe-like, when he eats something he likes.

The auntie smiled, and said nothing, happy to see that Kai had finally found someone good after all of the street scumbags that he used to date.

"Taehyun... please.. " Kai says, but the bag is already thrown on him when he's just at the side of the door, and it bounced from his body to the floor, spilling all the food on the dirty floor of the hall.

"Go.." The elder hisses. "Now. Before I make you.."

"Get out kid, before I make you.."

Kai laughs, still unaware of what's waiting for him. Still innocent not to know what lengths people get go to when they're angry.

"You can't kick me out of my own house" Kai talks back, a smug expression on his face. "I'll go to the police... and I'll tell them all about what you-" a strong punch on his face shuts him up, and he flies over the stairs of the building. His body rolling down the staircase.

"Ugh.." his eyes roll back, not having expected the hit.

"You're going to leave.." the man says, stepping over the stairs with ease until he gets to Kai who's slumped over the edge. "And not say a word, because if you do, I'm going to make sure you pay for it. You, and your mom."

His whole body shakes, and he can't even bring himself to cry, all he feels is the frigid coldness coming from Taehyun's body as he slams the door in in front of Kai's face. Leaving the younger in the hall, food on his clothes and floor, while he breaths erratically.

"Taehyun..." the younger whispered weakly, not to the elder. But to himself.

He lost Taehyun.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

39.2K 2.5K 26
✰∿ A beautiful statue sits in the middle of a large city, legend says once it's soulmate touches the statues hand it will become human. But are soul...
26.8K 1.4K 61
he was born with a curse, he knew he didn't deserve to be happy but his desires were stronger then him. 4 run aways, 1 supernatural wanted. what coul...
27K 741 15
Beomgyu was walking home from work one night, but who knew that he would regret his choices that night. Or would he? P.S Hi cuties~ this is my first...
46.8K 2.7K 11
"who are you?" - messed up lives, lost souls, secrets, hopelessness yet one determination; a determination which started from a doubt. - ||c o m p...