The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.

129 8 1
By An-errr

The movie kept playing and quickly reached its climax.

Gu Siyu turned to look and saw two foreign beauties who were working together very well, completely immersed in the film.

Even the two viewers with them were caught up in it and became completely engrossed in the movie.

Curious, Gu Siyu asked Huo Junxian, "Which one is your classmate's mother?"

Huo Junxian replied, "Guess."

"I guess..." Gu Siyu thought that someone who switched careers halfway through probably didn't have much acting skills, so the one who was least like an actress should be the painter. "Is she a painter? Her acting seems a bit stiff."

"She's a neighbor," Huo Junxian said. "My classmate said that her mother played herself in the movie and even wrote an autobiography afterwards."

"Huh?" Gu Siyu didn't understand. "Is it so open in foreign countries? What did she write in her autobiography?"

"In the book, she talked about how she had to act in erotic films to support her child. She became too deeply involved and fell in love with her co-star, but she was a professional actor and rejected her feelings. After that, she had to control her emotions," Huo Junxian patiently explained.

"She even fell in love," Gu Siyu was surprised. Reality was more exciting than the movie.

Huo Junxian explained, "It's normal. The author wrote in the book that she didn't consider appearing in erotic films as a humiliation or a decline. It was a ray of light that shone into her life and added countless joys, allowing her to have something to look forward to every day.

Being a single mother taking care of her child was very boring, and every day was the same routine without any change. Because of the physical compatibility, she often felt like she was a lesbian, and the actress was the painter of her life.

"What about you? Do you feel like your life is boring? Did I come along and change things for you?" In Gu Siyu's eyes, Huo Junxian was no different from a single mother.

She was even sexier than a real single mother and had a bigger chest.

She patted Huo Junxian's leg, put her long legs on the armrest of the chair, supported the back of the chair with her hands, and pressed down on her, causing Huo Junxian's voice to gradually become silent.

Huo Junxian bit her lips and didn't respond to her words. Gu Siyu continued to be mischievous and asked, "Is that right?"

"Hand," Huo Junxian gasped, unable to respond to her helplessness.

"I'll come back in later," Gu Siyu teased her, determined to get an answer from Huo Junxian.

The movie ended, and the screen went black. The theater became very dark, and nothing could be seen.

The two of them touched each other, and Gu Siyu couldn't find her lips, so she kissed her chin and asked, "Do you want me to turn on the lights and use the flashlight on my phone?"

Huo Junxian held onto her waist, and the two of them drew closer together. "No need. This is good enough."

Outside was a scorching summer day, and the heavy sunlight exposed everything around them. But they were in the dark...

"Ah..."

After a long time, Gu Siyu held onto Huo Junxian's hand and kissed her wet fingertips. Her heart was trembling in her chest as she returned to her seat.

Gu Siyu breathed heavily and Huo Junxian picked up the phone on the empty seat next to her and lit up the screen, saying, "It's getting late, it's almost twelve o'clock."

The white light illuminated this area, and Gu Siyu looked at Huo Junxian's white jade-like hand, who handed her a piece of clothing. She put her slender legs into it, thinking of this morning's scene of Huo Junxian sitting on her waist and putting on clothes.

Gu Siyu turned her head and asked, "Does it look good?"

Huo Junxian leaned back and lay on the seat, her posture appreciable at this moment. "It's not bad."

The two of them quickly tidied up, without taking any tissues. Huo Junxian pulled down her skirt and Gu Siyu looked at the chair and asked, "What should we do?"

Huo Junxian directly picked up the black sports pants that she hadn't had time to put on and wiped the chair with it. Gu Siyu cursed her, "Damn it, can't you take care of it? That's my pants."

Huo Junxian said seriously, "The chair is more expensive than pants. I'll buy you a new model next time."

Gu Siyu grumbled in her mouth. Seeing that she wiped it so clean, she didn't even want to wear the pants anymore. But Huo Junxian was ready to leave after cleaning up. Gu Siyu had to grit her teeth and quickly tidy up her clothes, following behind Huo Junxian and saying intentionally, "It feels good to watch movies and eat food at the same time."

To eat or to be eaten, she placed herself at the top of the food chain.

Huo Junxian murmured in agreement and did not argue with her. She put the remote control back, turned off the big screen, and asked, "Did you understand the ending of the movie?"

Ending?

Gu Siyu hadn't paid attention to the subsequent plot. She was just preoccupied with eating people. "What's the ending? Do you know?"

Huo Junxian nodded. She knew, but she didn't feel like explaining it in detail to Gu Siyu. When Gu Siyu finished tidying up her clothes and looked over, Huo Junxian shook her head and said she didn't know either.

At three in the afternoon, the weather became even hotter, arousing everyone's drowsiness.

Teddy also felt hot and ran into the living room to lie down, sticking its tongue out and panting.

Huo Junxian made a fruit platter, icy cold. They had eaten this for lunch, and Teddy also had a share. The fruit selection wasn't extensive, only the fruits it could eat. Huo Junxian had strict control over what it ate.

After finishing their food, Huo Junxian went upstairs to sleep, while Gu Siyu sat on the couch playing with her phone and occasionally teasing Teddy.

After playing for half an hour, she went to Huo Junxian's bedroom upstairs.

Huo Junxian was sleeping on her side with a thin blanket covering her stomach.

Gu Siyu sat next to the bed for a while, then lifted the blanket and put her hand on Huo Junxian's stomach.

Her hand was very warm, and she intentionally rubbed Huo Junxian. Huo Junxian didn't move, so she put the blanket back on several times and shook Huo Junxian's hair. The person on the bed breathed evenly, with a thin layer of sweat on the forehead, sleeping soundly.

After a moment, Gu Siyu got up and quietly closed the door. At this moment, Huo Junxian opened her eyes and looked at the tightly closed door. Her long eyelashes blinked gently, with a hint of sleepiness in her eyes.

She turned over quietly and looked outside the window, hearing the roaring engine sound getting farther and farther away.

In a hoarse voice, she listened lazily, "Of course, it's to punish you."

...

Gu Siyu went back to her own home.

Although Huo Junxian's family was good, they didn't have three billion. She was so satisfied and lustful every day that she almost forgot the most important thing.

The first day she went back, she didn't agree to meet Jin Yuansen, and spent a day at home. She sent the motorcycle back to the racecourse that she had borrowed last time and found a driver. She didn't go there in person.

After that, she had some free time. Gu Siyu finished her business and waited for Huo Junxian to message her first.

Of course, Huo Junxian's character wouldn't make the first move. Although they had been friends for a while, Gu Siyu hadn't looked at Huo Junxian's friend circle much. She didn't know why, but she was busy every day despite being a pure idler.

Huo Junxian's profile picture was a landscape, with red burning clouds covering the sky. The heavy color looked like it burned the clouds black. If you clicked on the picture to enlarge it, you would find that the cloud in the middle looked like an elephant. It was so hot that even the elephants should have been roasted.

She took a glance at Huo Junxian's friend circle and found that it was open. There were many posts, and the most recent one was a photo taken at the beach last time. The waves were crashing on the rocks, splashing foam.

Caption: "Da, private sea area."

Still Da.

Huo Junxian was quite cute.

She scrolled down, and Huo Junxian mostly posted dog photos. She rarely posted her own mood updates. She scrolled down to five years ago, and Huo Junxian's last post was "unhappy."

After reading it, Gu Siyu exited and paused for a moment. She opened it again and scrolled to the end, leaving a comment: "Why unhappy?"

After sending the message, she waited for Huo Junxian to reply. She held her phone, flipping it back and forth. She had never been so eager for anything, but Huo Junxian still didn't reply.

Tired of lying in bed, she went to the living room to wait. The day passed by in a loop.

Suddenly, Gu Siyu felt annoyed for no reason. She couldn't understand whether Huo Junxian didn't check her WeChat moments, was deliberately not replying to her, or had forgotten why she was unhappy five years ago.

If she directly asked, it would seem strange, as if she cared too much. She couldn't be too petty.

However, the issue stuck in her throat.

At night, Gu Siyu lay in bed, hearing the loud and noisy construction site outside, making it hard to fall asleep.

She turned over several times, propped up her arm, and looked at the numbers on the air conditioner. This was too annoying. She wanted to get up and smash something.

After a few hours, Gu Siyu, who couldn't fall asleep, began to fantasize. She thought about her and Huo Junxian's intimate moments, touching and caressing each other, in bed and in a dim movie theater.

Huo Junxian held her hand and said it was itchy.

Sex was imminent.

They had just started exploring sex. Gu Siyu was not a disciplined good girl herself and could not control herself. She sat up with her legs crossed and thought about the books Huo Junxian had mentioned.

She searched online for what Huo Junxian said about "Sex Psychology." The words in the beginning were too technical and she couldn't understand them. She scrolled down and found a chapter that talked specifically about homosexuality, which had even more professional terminology that she couldn't understand.

Gu Siyu sat on the bed for a long time, trying to understand all the difficult words, but her head hurt. She felt that the author of this book was rambling and had an unclear stance. Gu Siyu was more vulgar. She liked books with clear attitudes. She closed the webpage halfway through.

She searched for other people's explanations on the webpage. It turned out that the book supported homosexuality but warned against reversing one's sexual orientation or switching to a new sexual partner, which could only harm people.

Finally, she concluded that the book was good even though she couldn't understand it.

Gu Siyu had little contact with homosexuality. She saw Huo Junxian for the first time and wanted to seduce her. If it weren't for Huo Junxian showing her a movie, she wouldn't have thought of doing such things with her, which could be considered as homosexuality.

"Damn it, am I a homosexual?" Gu Siyu read the explanation in the book, which said that her situation was precisely a case of acquired homosexuality. She chewed on this word and searched for the book written by Huo Junxian's classmate's mother but unfortunately couldn't find it in China.

By now, it was already three in the morning, and Gu Siyu lay in bed with her hand on her leg. When she was about to touch herself, she stopped, realizing that it was no fun doing it alone. She thought of Huo Junxian's big breasts.

Her phone randomly played an English song.

After spending a lot of time with Huo Junxian, she began to seriously doubt her own language system, so she raised her phone to look at the lyrics.

Indeed, it was in English, and the song was called "Talk Talk," and the Chinese translation was quite interesting.

"My love for you, well it's kind of insane, I can't complain about it, complain about it if I tried..."

After understanding the lyrics, Gu Siyu felt that the song was nice, so she got up and went to find her Bluetooth earphones. The tune was light, and it would be great to listen to this song while riding a motorcycle, because the song was about love, and she probably wanted Huo Junxian to be with her on the back of the motorcycle.

Staying up late resulted in a headache the next day, so Gu Siyu rubbed her head a few times and waited until she felt better before going to find Jin Yuansen.

The meeting place was at a coffee shop, not in the area where she lived, and Gu Siyu was not very familiar with the place. She used her phone to search for directions and listened to the navigation with a Bluetooth earphone.

When she arrived, she parked her motorcycle and went over with her helmet. The coffee shop was not small, and there were only a few office workers typing away on their keyboards. Jin Yuansen was already sitting in a chair and put down the magazine he was reading when he saw her coming.

Gu Siyu was dressed in sportswear today. She put down her helmet and the server brought a menu and asked what she wanted. Gu Siyu ordered a coffee and a piece of mousse cake.

Jin Yuansen waited until she finished ordering and said calmly, "I will have someone handle your visa for going abroad."

"Go to Thailand," Gu Siyu crossed her legs, "people there speak a language that I can't understand, can't we..."

"No," Jin Yuansen interrupted her, "do you still want money? The tourism industry in Thailand is well developed, and there is even a Chinatown over there, which should be enough for you to live on. When you have had enough fun, my business here will be mostly finished, and you can come back then."

Three hundred million.

Gu Siyu didn't want to drag this on any longer. This was indeed a good opportunity. She said, "Okay, I'll go, but you must wire the money to me on that day. Otherwise, how can I exchange it for Thai Baht?"

Jin Yuansen nodded. As long as Gu Siyu was willing to go, that was more important than anything else. He glanced at her and said, "Thai is easy to learn. You can buy a crash course book and take a look. I'll say it again, once I have Huo Junxian taken care of, you can do whatever you want to her. She treated you like that. Don't you want to get even with her?"

Gu Siyu gave him a glance and became impatient again. She held the iced coffee and pressed it to her face to cool off. "Fine, I get it, stop tempting me," she said. In the past, she would just think about it without actually doing anything. Now, temptation was a double torment on her mind and body.

"What day are you going?"

"The 4th."

Gu Siyu felt that this day was not very auspicious, so she checked her phone, and sure enough, it was August 4th on the Gregorian calendar, and July 7th on the lunar calendar...

"You're pretty efficient,"Gu Siyu said.

Jin Yuansen said, "Money  talks, if it weren't for the wrong timing, I could have sent you abroad today".

"I see," Gu Siyu
scrolled through Weibo.

The news about capitalists having extramarital affairs wouldn't die down for a day or two, but there was another wave of forces targeting her, claiming that she had fixed matches. Various demons and monsters on the internet were all criticizing her, saying that she was a person from a mud pit, a gold digger, and someone who seduces men. She had relied on her body to make a living for the past 23 years.

The music in her car was playing, with lyrics cursing her fiercely.

Gu Siyu bit her lip and looked up at Jin Yuansen. Without the backing of a capitalist, the pace wouldn't be so fast.

Jin Yuansen said indifferently, "This is your mess, you solve it yourself."

Gu Siyu put her phone on the table and propped her chin up with her hand. The video finished in half a minute and quickly transitioned to the next one.

Several videos in a row were all smearing her.

Gu Siyu said, "My love history was pretty clean before you found me. All sorts of social scum pursued me, but I never agreed to any of them."

Jin Yuansen was twisting his coffee cup, not caring at all. "When you come back from Thailand, this matter will naturally blow over."

"Okay," Gu Siyu also took a sip of coffee. She didn't like this pure bitter coffee and preferred cappuccino with a milky fragrance. The taste was uncomfortable in her mouth, and she wanted to vomit, but she forced it down.

Jin Yuansen added, "I've already given you the house you wanted. The rest depends on your sincerity."

"I know. I'm waiting for you to transfer the money. If you drag it out, I won't wait any longer. The timing is perfect now. If I tell Huo Junxian, she can crush you in one breath." Gu Siyu paused the video on her phone, put it in her pocket, and said, "I'm leaving."

Jin Yuansen just nodded slightly.

Gu Siyu walked out of the coffee shop. Perhaps it was intuition, or maybe she was too suspicious, but she always felt like someone was following her.

Gu Siyu looked back at the coffee shop, and Jin Yuansen was also looking at her calmly. He twisted his coffee cup for about three or four minutes, then put it down and walked out of the coffee shop.

Gu Siyu squinted to see that there was another person in Jin Yuansen's car, and the two were talking. She couldn't hear what they were saying from such a distance. Gu Siyu zoomed in with her phone, and Jin Yuansen was quite vigilant, blocking the other person's face with his hand.

Gu Siyu pressed the shutter button and took a picture.

Hiss.

Who could it be that was following her?

It can't be the media. Gu Siyu is an ordinary person and didn't leave her address on the field. Both sides cannot find her. Speaking of which, the field has been calling her to do an activity over there. The price is not low, and they offered her a appearance fee of 30,000 yuan, which is more generous than when they asked her to play a fake game back then.

Gu Siyu put a Bluetooth earphone in her ear and looked around leisurely. There were many vehicles nearby, all parked together. Many brands were heavy, and she couldn't tell which car was suspicious.

It was hot outside, and Gu Siyu finished eating the ice cream cone she had just bought. Her palm was covered in cream, but she didn't mind and licked it off.

She adjusted the rearview mirror before driving for a while, and a black Volkswagen stood out among the other cars, following her closely.

Gu Siyu stepped on the accelerator, and as the traffic light turned green, she drove away quickly. The car behind her quickly followed, so Gu Siyu slowed down again.

After a few minutes, they arrived at a red light, and the two cars were side by side. Gu Siyu honked her horn and turned her head to look at the other car. "Hey, why are you following me?"

The person in the car didn't say a word, and the car windows were not lowered. They probably didn't want to be recognized, and had even covered the windows with a layer of black film.

The green light turned on, and Gu Siyu accelerated, riding her motorcycle along the road, turning into several alleys that were crowded with people, making it impossible for the car to follow.

Gu Siyu drove around the city for a while and realized that it was already dusk. Originally, she had planned to return home, but there wasn't enough time now.

She rode her motorcycle to the villa, and as she was running low on gas, she stopped at a gas station to fill up. By the time she arrived at the gate of the villa, the sky had turned blue-black.

She took off her helmet and hooked her fingers onto the strap, swinging it carelessly as she looked at the house and entered the password.

The first time, it didn't open. Gu Siyu looked down, and the lights were on in the villa. Huo Junxian should be at home. Gu Siyu lowered her head and carefully typed in the numbers.

The second time, it still didn't work.

Gu Siyu frowned. Huo Junxian had actually changed the password.

She took out her phone and dialed the number, but it went straight to voicemail. She tried several times, but it was the same each time. Gu Siyu was puzzled. Why was Huo Junxian so busy today? She went online and searched: "Why does the other party's number always show as busy during a call?"

The answer: "You have been added to their blacklist."

----------------------

Author's note:

The song is not my creation. If you're interested, you can listen to "Talk Talk". Hehe.

Thanks to all the little angels who voted for me or provided me with nutrients from 2022-02-18 21:57:43~2022-02-19 21:48:01."

Translator's note: -_-

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 975 22
18+ dark romance " be my girlfriend " " I know i am pretty but don't be this desperate " ----------------------------------- " you pick her between...
109 7 15
Song Huiqiao recounts her past with a girl from her childhood, Lin Xiawei, that became the main focus of her life. Two girls, one that due to a certa...
136K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...
7K 160 21
The two girls were brought together by quite unusual circumstances, and whatever they had between them, wasn't meant to last. They weren't supposed t...