The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 31: Anger

155 9 0
By An-errr

Under the cover of the night, the rose garden bloomed with pink and white petals, glistening with dampness.

The humid atmosphere was overwhelming, both from the flower petals and the surrounding forest.

One of Gu Siyu's hands was bound, but her right hand was still free to harm, just as mentioned before, by biting.

Huo Junxian had been quietly watching her, not interfering with her actions. Her elevated posture was like that of someone feeding a little dog. The little dog might be fierce and bullying, but as the caretaker, she persisted in feeding it despite the pain.

"Didn't you say you wanted to apologize to me on behalf of your ex-husband? Is this all you can do?" Gu Siyu had eaten and drank her fill, licking her lips. She quite enjoyed bringing up this matter, and Huo Junxian had taken the bait.

Huo Junxian was willing to admit defeat and continued to tempt her with meat, beckoning with her finger. "Come here."

Gu Siyu remained unmoved and wiped her mouth with a tissue. Her movement was much like calling a dog. Gu Siyu wanted to maintain her own self-respect.

Huo Junxian unlocked the handcuffs and beckoned with her finger again. "Come over here quickly."

Huo Junxian didn't talk to her much usually and was mostly indifferent towards her.

Now...she was still the same person.

But she didn't seem human, more like a demon but not exactly. Perhaps she was even more terrifying than a demon. 

She said, "Gu Siyu, have you ever thought about what will happen when you provoke me too much?" 

 She urgently wanted to gain something from her, to play games with her, and to make her happy. 

She didn't need an answer, but she said to Gu Siyu's ear, "Be careful... I won't let you go." 

 Gu Siyu smiled. "You can try. Don't think I don't know why you unlocked my handcuffs... stop pretending to be so serious."

 If we must judge this game of chasing and being chased, or determine who was enjoying it, Huo Junxian might not have lost. 

 Gu Siyu had just suffered a lot of humiliation, and she wasn't a dog. Now that she had broken free, she had shown her true dog-like nature. 

 She pressed Huo Junxian underneath her and kissed her lips gently, turning to bite her ear. 

"You've humiliated me enough. Who's the dog now?" 

 Huo Junxian remained silent, hooking her neck. "You are.""What do you mean?"

 Huo Junxian tightened her arm and whispered in her ear, "Stop dilly-dallying. 

Otherwise, you'll always be like a wild dog that only knows how to eat meat." 

 Gu Siyu was burning with anger and directly blocked her mouth with her own lips.

...

In the morning, Gu Siyu's wrist was very sore. She lifted it up and realized that her wrist was tightly locked.

Huo Junxian had a strange personality. She was fine last night when they went to bed, but in the morning she changed and immediately locked Gu Siyu up.

Gu Siyu breathed twice and struggled twice, but couldn't get out, muttering to herself, "Does Huo Junxian want me dead? Why did she lock me up so tightly?"

At this moment, the bathroom door was pushed open and Huo Junxian came out wearing a camisole pajama, having just taken a shower. She glanced at Gu Siyu and tied up her wet hair.

"Morning." Huo Junxian greeted her.

Gu Siyu licked her lips, thinking, what kind of morning is this?

Huo Junxian threw two pieces of clothing on the bed, which Gu Siyu thought were for her to wear, so she reached out to take them, but she hadn't lifted her body yet.

Huo Junxian sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her. She picked up the clothes and showed them to Gu Siyu, asking, "Do you like them?"

The clothes were not Gu Siyu's style, and from the design, they should be high-end. They should look good when worn. Gu Siyu said, "They're okay."

Then Huo Junxian took off her pajamas and sat on her waist to change clothes, inside and out. Gu Siyu stared at her every move in a daze.

Huo Junxian leaned over and gave her a kiss on the mouth. "Morning."

Gu Siyu forgot how to resist and just felt that Huo Junxian was quite bold, with a strong impact.

She wondered where the quiet housewife had gone. She thought that after last night, Huo Junxian should be shy, but she didn't expect her to be like a valve that had been opened.

Huo Junxian used peppermint-flavored toothpaste, and the kiss on her lips was cool. Gu Siyu closed her eyes and savored the morning kiss, feeling a little overwhelmed. She said, "Morning."

Huo Junxian's lips curled up in a smile, and Gu Siyu raised her neck, feeling a bit tired and lay back down. What was going on? She couldn't quite figure out Huo Junxian.

Outside the window, the sound of birds was noisy, and the hot and humid air rushed in.

Huo Junxian stood back on the floor wearing a white V-neck dress.

She opened the window, which led to a specially designed bay window where Huo Junxian would sit and read during her leisure time.

Yesterday, Gu Siyu had hidden there all night, leaving her plate of unfinished food on top.

She only pulled back half of the curtain, letting the sunshine in.

Gu Siyu squinted and said, "What are you doing? You're not going to keep it locked like this all the time, are you?"

"Please beg me," Huo Junxian replied, turning her head to look at her.

Gu Siyu laughed and then teased her on purpose, "I beg you? Huo Junxian, if you have the ability, just keep me locked up here for the rest of my life. It's fine for me to eat, drink, and excrete on your bed."

Gu Siyu even played the rogue, "With someone like you to serve me, I won't be too lonely.

She put her fingers on her face and deliberately licked her fingers, shamelessly saying, "I haven't showered yet, and there's still a hint of your scent on me."

Jin Yuansen cursed her for being shameless, and he was not entirely wrong. She always pushed the limits of decency.

Huo Junxian didn't hear her, and she directly took the plate and prepared to leave.

She answered nonchalantly, "Don't eat in my bedroom next time. You made it dirty, and you didn't even clean up after yourself."

Huo Junxian left the room and locked Gu Siyu inside.

Gu Siyu felt like she was being punished. Was this her fate after working all night? Gu Siyu tugged on the handcuffs. She could sit up, but she was not able to move around easily. Gu Siyu thought about moving the bed to the door, but when she pulled on it twice, it didn't budge. She sat on the floor and felt that the floor was still a little chilly.

Teddy barked twice at the door, and Huo Junxian said softly, "Don't bother with Gu Siyu, let her reflect."

Reflect? Gu Siyu screamed, "Huo Junxian, I don't need to reflect on anything. Did we not cooperate well yesterday? Where did I offend you? You ignore me after we have sex."

They were intensely intimate and inseparable, but not surprisingly, Gu Siyu planned to cuddle with Huo Junxian again after she woke up.

Unfortunately, Huo Junxian had turned her into this.

Upon careful consideration, Huo Junxian did remind her and asked her about the consequences of provoking her.

Gu Siyu exhaled deeply and snapped out of her gentle mood, wondering if Huo Junxian was really a pervert.

She thought of killing her in this bed.

Suddenly, the warm and romantic scene turned into a horror movie. Gu Siyu's mind was in a mess and she felt like she couldn't take it anymore. She shouted outside, "Okay, Huo Junxian, please let me go."

There was no sound outside, and Gu Siyu became anxious. "Hurry up and let me go!"

"Please behave yourself," she pleaded.

The door opened instantly. Huo Junxian hadn't left and came in to put Teddy outside since Gu Siyu was barely wearing any clothes.

Huo Junxian held the key and said, "Why did you suddenly change your mind?"

"I need to go to the bathroom, hurry up," Gu Siyu frowned.

Huo Junxian looked at her in surprise and glanced downwards.

"Quickly, damn it, I really need to go to the bathroom," Gu Siyu felt like Huo Junxian was torturing her on purpose, staring at her without looking away.

This woman, wasn't she trying to take revenge on her and make her solve the problem here?

Well, what she did last night was a bit excessive, and she made Huo Junxian feel uncomfortable, but they were two different things.

Huo Junxian walked to the bed and leaned against it with her chin in her hand, still watching with interest.

She even made a slight sound and laughed at her, "Tsk tsk..." "If you apologize to me, I'll let you go," Huo Junxian pinched her chin, and her evil smile made Gu Siyu feel suffocated.

She struggled hard, but Huo Junxian seemed to enjoy it and showed no intention of letting her go.

Gu Siyu was scared for the first time and warned Huo Junxian seriously, "If you don't let me go...I will really kill you."

This was related to Gu Siyu's dignity, and her emotions were all anger now.

Huo Junxian agreed, and crouched down beside her to unlock the handcuffs.

Gu Siyu stared deeply at her and grabbed her hand, pushing Huo Junxian onto the bed and clenching her fists to warn her.

"Hush," Huo Junxian deliberately whistled.

Gu Siyu's fist hit her ear, and she then went to the bathroom, feeling very angry.

Huo Junxian was outside packing up, and when Gu Siyu came out after settling down, she found that the sheets and covers were all torn off the bed, but there was a set of clothes on the chair. 

Gu Siyu took them to the bathroom.

 During that time, she heard loud voices, Teddy's barking, and a man's rough voice...

She thought to herself, "Damn it, why is it so noisy early in the morning?"Gu Siyu tilted her head in annoyance. Perhaps she had slept in the same position for too long, her neck was sore and uncomfortable. 

 After showering, she came out and changed her clothes.

After showering, she changed into her clothes and noticed the handcuffs on the bed. She picked them up and asked Huo Junxian as she walked to the stairs, "Are these made of silver or platinum?"

Huo Junxian replied from downstairs, "They're made of iron."

This angered Gu Siyu, as her sore elbows were a result of the handcuffs.

She raised her hand and threw the handcuffs from the second floor, causing a loud noise when they hit the floor.

Huo Junxian said slowly, "But the one you threw was made of platinum. The one I just showed you was meant to apologize."

The handcuffs on the floor lay peacefully, looking completely unscathed. Gu Siyu muttered, "Damn it."

Huo Junxian was probably teasing her like a dog. Gu Siyu came downstairs, picked up the handcuffs, and went to the kitchen to find fault.

Huo Junxian was cooking spaghetti, and the yellow noodles were rolling in the pot.

Gu Siyu swung the handcuffs, thinking about handcuffing Huo Junxian, but Huo Junxian said, "If you make a fuss, you won't eat later."

Gu Siyu was really hungry. She rubbed her wrists and came out of the kitchen.

This time, she saw Jin Yuansen. Jin Yuansen ran in from the yard and quickly closed the glass door. Teddy was barking outside, and Jin Yuansen was sitting on the sofa, gritting his teeth in pain.

Gu Siyu looked at Huo Junxian and frowned.

"He came over early?"

Huo Junxian nodded.

"F***, you just forced me to...," Gu Siyu complained.

"He didn't come upstairs," Huo Junxian took the spaghetti out of the pot and asked, "What sauce do you want?"

"Don't change the subject. I made such a loud noise, he must have heard it even if he didn't come upstairs," Gu Siyu frowned. It was too embarrassing. She had lied about being tied up and trapped by Huo Junxian, but in reality, she was sleeping with her.

Now that Jin Yuansen saw her, he might misunderstand her.

It was really embarrassing.

"Wow, it's really cheap."

Unfortunately, Huo Junxian dressed her in a black sports vest, revealing her waist and stomach.

Gu Siyu lowered her head and could see the marks on her body. She gritted her teeth and leaned against the kitchen door, stuffing the handcuffs into her sport pants pockets. When she couldn't fit them in, she threw them into the kitchen.

The two of them looked at each other like close brothers. Gu Siyu tilted her head and felt that she didn't look like him. She had indulged herself yesterday, and the taste was still good.

Gu Siyu didn't stand at the door, but sat on the opposite side of the sofa.

She took a sip of water and asked Jin Yuansen, "What are you here for?"

Jin Yuansen's gaze fell on her shoulder, and Gu Siyu flipped her hair, realizing that there was a not-so-light tooth mark on her shoulder, which was bitten by Huo Junxian during sex.

Gu Siyu rolled her eyes, feeling like she was the one who was being treated badly. She turned her head and crossed her long legs.

Jin Yuansen came to find Huo Junxian, to ask if she did the things online, and today the online abuse against him was even worse, accusing him of cheating in his marriage. He hadn't even spoken yet, and he was being attacked.

Then he saw Gu Siyu.

She looked like she had been badly damaged.

It turned out that Gu Siyu really didn't lie.

Jin Yuansen's mood was very complicated. He felt like his ex-wife had taken away his ex-girlfriend. He didn't know what to do.

"Why are you here?" Jin Yuansen asked, feeling like he was talking nonsense, "How did you get caught?"

This was like a gift from heaven for Gu Siyu. She shook her head, pretending to be deep and said, "It's hard to say. I can't take it anymore. What does she want to do? Damn it, I was tied up all morning."

Jin Yuansen glanced at her wrist, which was indeed red, making her feel helpless.

She felt very passive now, mainly because Gu Siyu was in Huo Junxian's hands.

He leaned forward and whispered, "I'll try to help you escape later. Seize the opportunity yourself."

As he finished speaking, Huo Junxian finished making breakfast and came out. She prepared two dishes and placed them on the table.

She first mixed the noodles and said coldly, "Don't come here again."

This sentence was spoken in a cold tone, freezing the two people opposite her. They both looked at her, wondering who she was talking to.

Gu Siyu was more proactive. She stood up and walked towards the dining table, picking up the other dish of food on the table to eat.

She thought to herself, 'Huo Junxian won't just kick me out after we've worked together all night.'Although her initial plan was to leave immediately after sleeping with Huo Junxian, their bodies had intertwined too well last night, and she felt like she had lost control.

As Gu Siyu was still contemplating, Huo Junxian picked up a piece of beef and handed it to her.

Gu Siyu felt a warmth in her heart, causing her previous thoughts to waver.

In the next moment, Huo Junxian spoke again, this time looking at Jin Yuansen, saying, "I heard what you just said. If you take her away, I'll chop off your hand." 

 -------------------- 

 Author's Note:Thank you to all the little angels who voted for me or irrigated me with nutrients between 2022-02-16 22:46:22 ~ 2022-02-17 21:08:19~

Translator's note: Blackening Value Completed: 100%. Ara~ara~ Gu Siyu! ~ Good luck!!.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
1.2M 27K 60
Book 1 in the Solace universe HAPPY ENDING I SWEAR!! Idk why it won't say completed, but it is, I promise 🫡 ( 1 day + 11 hours are for the book, any...
43K 2.5K 25
This story is started by Pim, but her friend was helping her to write almost half of the story based on Pim's idea.. It might not that good, but it i...
5.6K 522 13
"Shi Zun! Now you owe me you know." Shi Ying frowned as his hold on his rose-patterned umbrella tightened. "What do you want?" He asked without turni...