𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞...

By namesrays

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙖𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙭 𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢 ♡ ao'nung, the awa'atlu's playboy who was never fond of love b... More

𝟭 ~ 𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱
𝟮 ~ 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟯 ~ 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
𝟰 ~ 𝗮𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝟱 ~ 𝗺𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝟲 ~ 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?
𝟳~ 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀
𝟴 ~ 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟵 ~ 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲
𝟭𝟬 ~ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝘆?
𝟭𝟭 ~ 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟭𝟮 ~ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲
𝟭𝟯 ~ 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝟭𝟰 ~ 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟭𝟱 ~ 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆
𝟭𝟲 ~ 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝘄𝗮
𝟭𝟳 ~ 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗲?
𝟭𝟴 ~ 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗿𝘆
𝟭𝟵 ~ 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀
𝟮𝟬 ~ 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀
𝟮𝟭 ~ 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝟮𝟮 ~ 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟮𝟯 ~ 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲
𝟮𝟰 ~ 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟮𝟱 ~ 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝟮𝟲 ~ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲
𝟮𝟳 ~ 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘁𝗵
𝟮𝟴 ~ 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟮𝟵 ~ 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟯𝟬 ~ 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲
𝟯𝟭 ~ 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟯𝟮 ~ 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝟯𝟯 ~ 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝟯𝟰 ~ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝟯𝟱 ~ 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟯𝟲 ~ 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆
𝟯𝟳 ~ 𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗹𝘂
𝟯𝟴 ~ 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲
𝟯𝟵 ~ 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽
𝟰𝟬 ~ 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐌𝐋𝐒

𝟰𝟭 ~ 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

2.3K 69 139
By namesrays

this'll be the last chapter
and the hs au will start <3

with random kisses being exchanged and hands mindlessly roaming whilst neteyam is seated on ao'nung's lap, their heart beats the same rhythm; enjoying each other's scent, touches, love.

"teyam"
a giggle follows after his slurs and chin resting in the crook of neteyam's neck.

neteyam just hums as another giggle presents itself, not having the feel of speaking or else his head would start to pound endlessly.
"i want"

ao'nung lowers his head as his finger traces along neteyam's loincloth, signalling the unspeakable as a smirk filled with need in the eyes glisten in the moonlight, intensely locked with the forest boy.

"what.. now?" neteyam eyes widen by an inch with the struggle of seeing anything from the distortion and blur.

ao'nung doesn't pronounce a word but rather, he starting to plant kisses all on neteyam's chest as hitching breaths escape from the omaticaya.

as hums venture from the heir's throat behind the wet kisses, neteyam leans in closer to plant a sweetened kiss on the boy's forehead.

"i'm tired nung—"
he drags his words into ao'nung's twitchy ears as the heir leaves his lips from the boy's skin, looking up at him.

the heir takes a ghastly breath with a frown as gaze dances all over neteyam's facial features.

"..kay.." he whispers, leaning his forehead against the boy's shoulder from the sudden heaviness in the neck.

suddenly, neteyam's heart of need changes, slowly lacing his fingers along the heir's back and down the sides of the waist.

"teyam?"
ao'nung whispers with eyes bulging at the sparks beneath neteyam's finger tips.

but neteyam just lets out giggles, not stopping the tracing of his palm at any second until it's reached its way by the seams of ao'nung's loincloth.

with their eyes glued on neteyam's fingers that's hooked itself over the string, ao'nung's breath hitches, allowing the thumping in his chest and mind to race rapidly.

neteyam's gaze push itself up to ao'nung's with a devilish grin, slowly pulling onto the cloth while the heir could feel the familiar heat starting to form; from his cheeks and down to his lower region.

"you're tired, don't force yourself teyam"
he sends a soft smile, caressing the omaticaya's slim waist with a head tilt.

but neteyam doesn't say anything, only with a smirk present as both his hands are now hooked onto both sides of the loincloth's string.

"i'm not tired anymore" he chuckles, slowly untying the cloth and allowing it to fall from one side.

neteyam's gaze snatches away from his lovers and averts it downwards, only to be greeted by his semi erection.
"hmm..."
he hums, tilting his head as the same untying fingers wrap the palms around ao'nung's member.

ao'nung instantly releases a breathy hitch at the sudden touch from neteyam slowly stroking it, essentially edging the poor boy.
"teyam"
the heir groans, momentarily shutting his eyes and head leaning back by an inch.

with ao'nung's hands still around the straddling neteyam's waist, he grips it tighter; trying to not unleash every drop of strength he has right now.

perhaps it was the liquor or just purely adrenaline but the immense feeling to do anything ao'nung wanted by strength heightened to the brim.

ao'nung opens his eyes sluggishly with his gaze immediately falling onto neteyam who had already been staring at him.
those eyes.
that smirk.

the heir has enough.
he leans in closer swiftly before their lips clash against each others, connecting like perfect puzzle pieces as ao'nung's hands have their mind of its own; untying neteyam's own loincloth and intentionally pulling it away.

"isn't anyone going to see us?"
neteyam huffs out of breath from ao'nung aggressive lips, captivating ao'nung by his chest rising up and falling quickly.

"you cannot be serious— you were the one who untied mine first"
ao'nung chuckles, wriggling his brow by an inch whilst looking up at neteyam who's now flushed bright.

"oh well"
neteyam shrugs his shoulders before passionately connecting his lips with the heirs, wrapping his palm around ao'nung's neck and fingers tangled in the metkayina's bun.

as moans and grunts heighten in their personal bubble, ao'nung has been fondling with his lover's plumped cheeks, slowly sliding his finger and teasing neteyam around his entrance.

"stop playing nung." neteyam whines, sliding his palm down to ao'nung's bicep, holding it on for support.

out of nowhere, a breathy moan escapes from the heir's throat, sending shivers down his spine from neteyam's sudden grasp around ao'nung's member.

as his thumb slightly brushes into a swirling motion around ao'nung's dick hole, the heir releases a low moan, not caring for the embarrassment until he himself quickly inserts his finger into neteyam.

neteyam instantly moans into a pitch, arching his back; causing his own genital to touch ao'nung's and at that moment, neteyam's tail swirls around the boy's shin by the sudden arousal.

"you like that, hm?" ao'nung's voice echos husk, completely overdosing from the flowing arouse as his finger slowly thrusts in and out of neteyam.

however, the forest boy couldn't bring himself to speak such vowels but to only moan out a hum and a sloppy nod in response.

neteyam needed it faster and without the ability to even voice a word without any disturbance, he quickens the pumping on ao'nung's member and quite frankly, ao'nung's finger matches the rhythm.

the omaticaya squeezes his thighs tightly around ao'nung's own thighs in a tremble, already feeling the climax's approach.
and without being able to grasp onto a single thought bubble, they both release at the same time.

but, ao'nung being ao'nung, his finger doesn't stop.
"wait, i just came-"

neteyam's head instantly falls on ao'nung's shoulder as arm grasps its nails into the heir's back harder than ever.
to the point where soaks of blood collects itself underneath the boy's nails.

with ao'nung slowly down with his finger and pulling out, neteyam takes a deep, shaky, breath before he sits up properly, now looking straight into ao'nung's tilted eyes.

neteyam licks his lips seductively and ao'nung swears he could sense hunger in those yellow eyes.
that's when neteyam pushes the boy down rather aggressively onto the sandy grounds before he slides himself down, now face to face with ao'nung's erection.

without any sort of warning, neteyam instantly wraps the member with both his hands and mouth, causing in an inaudible gasp coming from beneath him.

as the omaticaya rushes to give him head, ao'nung's palm slips within the boy's braids with the grasp tightening into a pull; causing an accidental moan.

ao'nung's eyes widen at the random sound, realising he had just discovered neteyam's thing.

"teyam, im close-"
and of course, neteyam edges him as he lets his dick fall from his mouth and ao'nung let's put a groan.
he slowly moves his ass closer to ao'nung's erection and lifts himself up on his knees with the heir between, looking down at the connection between his entrance and his lover's member.

"don't force yourself love"
ao'nung whispers breathily, having his hands gently placed onto neteyam's waist whilst eyeing his mate's action.

"i want to-"
neteyam cuts himself off with a groan, slowly sliding down with ao'nung's dick disappearing in him.
a moan escapes from his lips as neteyam takes a seat on ao'nung's lap, holding his stomach with love eyes aimed towards the laid down boy.

"you're bigger than i thought"
neteyam giggles, slowly aligning himself so it'd be easier to access.

momentarily, neteyam starts to move his hips as he leans in closer to ao'nung with hands rested on his stomach.

"good boy teyam"
ao'nung chuckles hoarsely, groaning at every movement from neteyam.

as neteyam's pace is rather slow, ao'nung needed more.
that's when he pushes neteyam's hips down and causes a loud surprised moan echo in length.

that's not enough.

in that instant, ao'nung flips them around so that neteyam is now on his back and the metkayina boy now on his knees.

without wasting any second, ao'nung starts to aggressively thrust into neteyam after every beat and tears of pleasure and moans begin to flow down his cheeks.

indeed, ao'nung enjoyed the distorted moans heightening in volume after every thrust to the point where he could feel as though he's floating.

he pulls neteyam closer to him, causing the boy's legs to be placed over the heir's shoulder.
and that's when neteyam rolls over by an inch, with one leg flat on the ground and the other over ao'nung's shoulder for easy access.

ao'nung couldn't take it anymore.
he grasps onto neteyam's raised leg and quickens his speed, the speed that neteyam didn't know was even possible.

at the rapid speed, neteyam could swear he sees stars and mind goes foggy, unable to pinpoint a thought in trance.
either way, he enjoyed this pleasure.

-

"you doing okay?"
ao'nung softly questions as he slowly pushes his arm back and forth in the waters underneath the moonlight.

"mhmm yeah, i'm great actually"
neteyam giggles, submerging himself into the waters even more where it reaches his torso.

after their little pleasurable moment, the dip into the waters quickly sobered them up after resting on the sandy grounds side by side in need of air.

"the moon looks pretty tonight"
the omaticaya's gaze finds itself on the glowing moon shining brightly in the darkness, causing the heir to do the same whilst moving closer to the boy.

"you look pretty all the time." ao'nung wraps his arm around to neteyam's waist and he leans his head closer against the heir's chest, abruptly admiring everything.
to the moon,
the present,
the village,
his mate.

suddenly, neteyam moves away by an inch before wrapping his entire being around his lover, taking deep breaths against ao'nung's damped skin.
"are you really smelling me?"
he lets out a soft chuckle as the grasp around neteyam brings them together even closer.

a hum escapes, keeping his position still; causing ao'nung's heart to burn from passion of thumps in which neteyam giggles at such reaction he's able to get out of the oh so playboy of awa'atlu.

"teyam"
"hmm?"

"i see you"

heat emits from the forest boy's cheeks with such speed, lowering his head in hopes of hiding the flustered state.

neteyam wasn't so sure why he's suddenly flustered at such thing when compared to what they had just did.

"i see you, nung"
he hums into a toon, plastering kisses all over the heir's exposed skin; practically everywhere.

-

alas, the two had spent the hours of midnight in each other's arms in such warmth regards of the cooking breeze of sir.
practically tangled up in each other's limbs set on the very rock of their own.

despite silence bringing itself over the elder son's, it heavily ignites such warmth, clarity, and affection.
such feelings they were both still getting used to.

neteyam's nuzzles into ao'nung's chest with a palm laid flat against the boy's stomach and ao'nung's arm around the forest boy, completely drowned in the sight of moonlight shining brightly down onto their soft skins.

"this is truly a midnights heaven."

wc: 1856

was lowkey getting bored of it and the writing deteriorated thru out the story but that's the end!

not sure when i'll be writing the hs au but hopefully as soon as my need of writing comes back :)

tysm for the love and support on this!
much kisses <3

- ray

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 355 12
❝ Had he died, he wouldn't have felt it. His heart was kept in the chest of his beloved. ❞ Neteyam is traversing his teenage years with his family in...
9.3K 177 27
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓... 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐄́𝐉𝐀́-𝐕𝐔...❝ ❝𝐈𝐓'𝐒' 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖�...
3.8K 265 23
help me because I keep making new stories because I keep having new scenarios in my head. y'all will just have to read to find out about the story �...
49.6K 1.8K 34
War reaches Awa'atlu. Ao'nung is promised off to Neteyam, Toruk Makto's first born son as a means to strengthen the connections between the tribes of...