Ask The MultiGachaverse -Seas...

By GachaLifeGalaxy5

Now we're all here for the 2nd Season of Ask The MultiGachaverse! Welcome all to my 2nd QNA Book of Ask The M... More

Head Up & Ask The MultiGachaverse Rules (With little major changes)
Start Of Season 2
EP1/19: Team JNR & Rexy
Question 182
Question 183
Question 184
Question 185
Question 186
Question 187
Question 188
Question 189
EP 1/19 Finale: Question 190
EP2/20: Special Group
Question 191
Question 192
Question 193
Question 194
Question 195
Question 196
Question 197
Question 198
Question 199
EP 2/20 Finale: Question 200 (Special)
EP 3/21: Boom Team RWBY
Question 201
Question 202
Question 203
Question 204
Question 205
Question 206
Question 207
Question 208
Question 209
EP 3/21 Finale: Question 210
EP 4/22: Saiko, Saicore & FNF Saiko
Question 211
Question 212
Question 213
Question 214
Question 215
Question 216
Question 217
Question 218
Question 219
EP 4/22 Finale: Question 220
EP 5/23: Team JWDE & David (Prime MultiGachaverse & Prime M96 Gachaverse)
Question 221
Question 222
Question 223
Question 224
Question 225
Question 226
Question 227

Question 181

42 2 4
By GachaLifeGalaxy5

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Okay this 1st question to start off this Season is from BlitzenBugatti! *Reading the question* What is Machito's current strongest transformation?

Nora: Machito current strongest transformation? *>:D* That is no doubt that his strongest transformation right now, is Super Guardian God!

Ren: *Nod* The God Form of the Guardian Kind & 1st form to achieve it level. 

Jaune: Super Guardian God Form is honest the next level of the Guardian Kind Power. But the complete form is proved to be at the dramatic scale of the Power with God Energy. Eve when Machito first achieve the form was incomplete but even then, it still packs so much power & speed.

Nora: Well yeah! He destroys Nazone in that Semi Super Guardian God Power! And gave Sonic a run for his money even against Sonic New God Form. 

Rexy: But the Semi Incomplete Super Guardian God have alot of drawback from how incomplete the form is which even could be unstable without losing control. And I can tell that he must have truly move forward from losing his first love after so long & leads to him achieving the TRUE Form of Super Guardian God. But what we weren't even expecting at all that his own Super Guardian God ability is to use his loved one Semblance & Ability from the STRONG Bond that he shares with them. Can use Team RWBY Semblance, Meta Guardian Kind Ability, Jackal Guardian Kind Ability & even multiple the ability as long that it is use by more loved one that have the SAME ability & similar to each other. 

Ren: And let not forget that Dragon Wail.

Jaune: Jeez, massive damage but put a strain & drain quickly from using it. 

Rexy: Super Guardian God for those that achieve it can have their own ability to come with it. But Super Guardian God is the 1st step into the God Level. Believe me, the Guardian Kind have different way to push themselves into the next level of power even one that can rival with the God Level. Seeing my old friend & Partner reach that level make me want to push myself as well.

Nora: Same with us!

Jaune: *Sweat a bit knowing the type of training Nora love to do* Well, yeah. 

-Words Result: 400-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 94 101
WHAT UP, PEEPS?! IT'S UNI! I'm gonna make a Q&A book where you can ask my OCs anything. This can help generate some ideas and also give Hoth and Digg...
6.8K 606 200
Time to continue forward on yet the 5th continuation of the MultiGachaversal Adventure from within the MultiGachavere in Gacha Club! Welcome to the...
37.7K 895 64
So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made the cover! More information will be in th...
2.5M 127K 200
โคท๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ โžณ โ hi! you're my new friend! โž โžณ โ lmao u wish โž { ka...