★ seungin oneshots ★

By woosansempire

just some oneshots of seungmin and jeongin bc i love them, i update whenever smut - 💌 fluff - 🧸 angst - 🕊... More

insane
please
broken
shower
stress
them
wow
too attached
bday
shenanigans
dreams
bath
lovemarks
jealous?
childhood
cravings
4k?
tattoo
me
snow☃️
just a dream
😢
forgiven
just a dream pt.2
let me know
suggestions...
strawberries
movie night
lover
nightly needs
not good enough
one kiss
best friends boyfriend
culprit
spa day
just a disclaimer :,)
feel loved

affection

7.8K 91 90
By woosansempire

🧸🕊

to get seungmin to like you you had to always be by his side, or just plain nice.

but jeongin loved him to say the least, god was he obsessed with him, never ever left his side.

"here, i got you things." jeongin said.

"oh, thanks innie." seungmin said opening the bag.

seungmins eyes widened as he pulled it out the bag.

"what- innie oh my god you're incredible!" seungmin said hugging him.

he got him day6 albums

seungmin was kicking his feet and smiling, the younger also was smiling while watching him.

<^><^><^>

jeongin was asleep on seungmins shouldee while the older was on his phone.

"hey minnie, your boyfriend i assume?"

he looked up and rolled his eyes.

"no felix, my friend." seungmin replied.

"what?! just your friend, not bestfriend?"

"you hate when people touch you." felix said in utter shock.

"yeah well hes an exception." seungmin replied.

"when i touched you, you swore to break my finger." felix said.

"exception.." seungmin replied.

"whos your bestfriend then??" felix asked.

"dont have one, everyones my friend." seungmin said.

"mm.. okay." felix said walking off.

seungmin continued on his phone as jeongin lightly snored, god he was adorable.

<^><^><^>

it was raining and they were walking to jeongin house, seungmin handed the younger his jacket after HUNDREDS of protests.

seungmin counted.

jeongin loved everything about it, the coziness to his scent.

seungmin didnt nescasarilly mind the rain dropping on him, he used jeongin backpack as a substitute, while jeongin used his hoodie.

"heres my house, lets quickly go in."

and so they did, upon arriving they placed the wet things in a pile then jeongin did a tour.

"wheres your parents?" seungmin asked.

"oh, uh i dont really know anymore."

"they said it was a business trip but that was two years ago." jeongin said with a smile.

"oh." seungmin said.

"no worries though, cmon lets play?" jeongin said desperately wanting to change the subject.

seungmin saw through it all.

the fake smile, the strain in his voice, his clentched fists, and his watery eyes.

seungmin walked to him and hugged him, jeongin gasped softly then broke down hugging seungmin.

"its my fault.."

"they hated me.."

"i made them leave.."

was all he repeated.

seungmin held him tight and frowned as he sobbed and gasped, seungmin took him to his room and sat him on his bed.

"hey calm down, we can play later, right now its all about you." seungmin said.

jeongin wiped his tears and looked at seungmin, he let out a breathy sigh and nodded.

"okay, lets change out of this uniform first." seungmin said.

"you wont leave me right..?"

"what?"

"y-you wont.. leave me right..?" jeongin asked grabbing his pants tightly.

"of course not, dont think that jeongin." seungmin said softly.

"you're.. not just s-saying that r-right.?" jeongin said choking on his words.

"no, jeongin i love you so much."

"so so much.."

"the moment i saw you i wanted to squeeze you into a hug."

"you made me so happy, more than before."

"i love you too much to loose you." seungmin said.

jeongin was in tears and covered his face.

"i..i love you too.."

"a lot.." jeongin chuckled softly.

seungmin smiled and wiped the youngers tears, seungmin changed the younger, just a bit then was spared clothes as well.

they got comfy in jeongins bed and jeongin laid his head on seungmins shoulder.

"you mean it..?"

"you really love me?" jeongin asked.

"look at me."

jeongin turned his head and was met by seungmins lips on his, jeongin clentched the blanket and kissed back.

seungmins hand went to the youngers cheek stroking the tear streak and sighing as their lips moved in such a motion.

jeongin was over the moon, god he felt like screaming, seungmins hand placement made him feel so dizzy so so freeing.

pang!

jeongin was startled as pulled away as their lips made a smack sound, he crawlled over and opened the window.

"you owe me fourteen bucks!"

jeongin caught the bag and smiled.

"bye channie hyung." jeongin waved.

"HIII INNIE!!"

jeongin smiled and waved to felix, seungmin butted in and scowled.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" felix yelled.

"woah! hi seungmin." chan said.

"what the hell." seungmin muttered.

"here eat." jeongin said pushing the bag to seungmin.

jeongin sent flying kisses then closed his window, he faced seungmin who gave him a questioning look.

"hes like my uber." jeongin said.

"hes been there for me when my parents werent." jeongin added.

"lets watch a movie and eat, also chan had a key so he might come in and raid the house." jeongin said.

seungmin tackled the younger and kissed him, jeongin let out a loud sigh as their lips moved together.

"raiding your house!"

jeongins hands went to seungmins hair as the older inserted tongue, a loud gasp can be heard then a thud.

jeongin moaned softly at the feeling and held seungmins face, god he loved this, loved having someone who cared about him.

like a boyfriend..

seungmin pulled away and smiled slightly, jeongin pushed seungmin away smiling then sat up lookijg at the door.

chan was dragging felix away.

"dont mind us, staying in your guest bedroom!"

jeongin smiled then faced seungmin.

"will you be my boyfriend?"

jeongin clentched tbe blanket and smiled.

"isnt the answer obvious? yes." jeongin said.

seungmin pulled jeongin on top of him and kissed him, jeongin kissed back and let out a huff as he felt seungmins hands under his shirt.

his eyebrows frowned and he gasped feelings seungmins fingers trail downwards, jeongin slapped his shoulder and the older quickly moved away.

jeongin pulled away giggling and then they broke out into laughter, they cuddled against eachother and ate the food while watching.

word count: 970

cute i love it and them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 574 36
Jeongin isn't interested in a serious relationship, even hurting others to make sure it stays that way. Until now..... until seungmin, a boy he seems...
2.8K 89 15
This is a series of multiple ChanxSeungmin short stories. It offers different takes on how I believe this duo would be as a couple, with Chan as the...
513K 9.5K 163
This is book full of Hyunchan stories because we need more hyunchan stories🥺 - includes Fluff :🧸 smut : 🔞 (not that good) Angst : 🥀 cursing/swea...
31.7K 1.7K 30
COMPLETED -addictedㅣMinho × Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...