Ask The MultiGachaverse -Seas...

By GachaLifeGalaxy5

Now we're all here for the 2nd Season of Ask The MultiGachaverse! Welcome all to my 2nd QNA Book of Ask The M... More

Start Of Season 2
EP1/19: Team JNR & Rexy
Question 181
Question 182
Question 183
Question 184
Question 185
Question 186
Question 187
Question 188
Question 189
EP 1/19 Finale: Question 190
EP2/20: Special Group
Question 191
Question 192
Question 193
Question 194
Question 195
Question 196
Question 197
Question 198
Question 199
EP 2/20 Finale: Question 200 (Special)
EP 3/21: Boom Team RWBY
Question 201
Question 202
Question 203
Question 204
Question 205
Question 206
Question 207
Question 208
Question 209
EP 3/21 Finale: Question 210
EP 4/22: Saiko, Saicore & FNF Saiko
Question 211
Question 212
Question 213
Question 214
Question 215
Question 216
Question 217
Question 218
Question 219
EP 4/22 Finale: Question 220
EP 5/23: Team JWDE & David (Prime MultiGachaverse & Prime M96 Gachaverse)
Question 221
Question 222
Question 223
Question 224
Question 225
Question 226
Question 227

Head Up & Ask The MultiGachaverse Rules (With little major changes)

152 4 11
By GachaLifeGalaxy5

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

📢Reason for this Disclaimer📢

To warn and limit liability of anyone's feelings or emotions.

📢 Viewer description be advised of any content that may include 📢

*Upsetting *Insulting

*Disturbing *Obscene

*Offensive *Adult Content

*Nasty *Obnoxious

*Problematic *Disgusting

*Sarcastic *Evil

*Impulsive *Vulgar language

* Adult Content and Etc...

(Please don't continue to read my content if this applies to you.)

Thank You,

&

Enjoy!

Hello everyone, I'm here to welcome you all to Ask The MultiGachaverse Season 2!

This newly improve & rework of my QNA for my New Series within the MultiGachaverse that I started doing on April 19th, 2021 & seeing how the QNA will work in my new path. After 18 Episodes over 180 Questions it been one heck of a ride from my QNA Book & the support it got was really appreciated & surprisingly good, sure that it didn't reach to a crazy milestone of Reads like my old one, but I still see this as a big improvement! But there was quite some that I haven't thought of from the rule that I didn't think that I couldn't do from working alone & even certain questions did take up a page from it being a different type of question that I think don't really feel like a question & you'll see what it is. But overall, this 2nd Season will be quite a bit different with some new change to include for it & doing some small major change on the rules along with adding new one that will make it a FULL on QNA Focus question itself.

And with that I'm gotta show the rules & each of the example of what it means.

1. You AND your OCS can Ask The MultiGachaverse Questions. BUT... There will NOT be no interaction with your OCS and my characters. ONLY asking them question and I will NOT be using your OCS as well. I'm ONLY focusing on using MY Characters & my version of SMG4, RWBY, Splatoon Etc. And as for this rule little change, I'll also ALLOW you to use your OCS to ask question about THEMSELVES as well for my OCS & other Character to give their thought & opinion on your OCS what they think of & they'll will be answer it TRUE from their personality. But ONLY on Thought & Opinion.

Originally, I was going to put ONLY you can ask the question, but then I look back on my old QNA and it got me thinking that alot of people would ask question from there OC and this would feel like it would take alot out of this. So, I'm allowing you and even your OCS can ask my OCS Question, but I'm NOT using your OCS or making your OCS interact with my characters since I work ALONE in my stories. I hope you all understand this, and this is the best way I can do.

New Change: For this rule new change I INCLUDE questions for your OCS to ask for giving my OCS & version of the Characters OWN thought about your OCS & version of the Characters to even for my OCS & Character to learn about fact about your OCS & version of the characters even if it Noncanon. But there as catch for that on my OCS & version of the characters being giving their honest thought & opinion on it base on detail of your OCS & version of the characters & them react in their own way from how they are, but I'll give you a head up, there WILL be OCS & Characters that will give their opinion in their cold way & other personality like that like David for example, I am going to stay TRUE to my OCS & other characters so REALLY think about the question on the group for your OCS & this is a CHOICE that is alright to NOT ask in.

2. NO LUST/18+ Question. Keep the question fresh & clean please. While also asking about Partnership Relationship is NOW included as New Content (Asking about romance thing is okay. Just NO Lust/18+).

As for this rule and I'm very SERIOUS about it, NO inappropriate question like lust thing and 18+ question. I will INSTANTLY delete it if I see that in my new QNA. Keep the question fresh and clean please. Romance, Relationship & anything love related thing is OKAY to ask as question.

New Change: ONLY new change for this rule is now Partnership Relationship is INCLUDED. But the No Lust/18+ Question is ALSO included in the Partnership Relationship as well. But as for the outcome & the Partnership Relationship doing "mature thing" & for Gay, Lesbian & Bi Guardian to have children in the new Guardian Rebirth Ability question somewhat alright to ask on the Partnership Relationship but DON'T let it be on the 18+/lust settling of example of question. & be sure to check out detail about the Partnership Relationship in my Random Things & Moment Book.

3. I will NOT do Crossover Q&A with anyone story & NO RP Q&A. (I'm SERIOUS about it)

As for this it means I'm NOT doing no crossover with anyone stories in this QNA. It maybe NONCANON to my Main Stories but that didn't mean that it ok to do crossover. And that include storyline Questions. And lastly, I'm very serious about the RP Question, I will NOT answer RP QNA since that is... Something I'm never going to do again. So please understand and be respectful, I would really appreciate it.

This rule will stay the SAME.

4. If your OC Ask a question that okay... But DON'T do Easter egg or reference in your stories from my Q&A because that COUNT as crossover and please be respectful about this.

In other word with this, I don't mind letting you all to use your OCS or version of characters like SMG4, Mario, Sonic etc. to ask my OCS and version of characters question but I'm asking is DON'T do any form of Easter Egg on my Gacha Version in your stores and that goes for reference even if this is noncanon and it does COUNT as crossover. So be respectful about this. 

This rule will stay the SAME.

5. If your question is a reacting video to show my OCS & version of the Characters to give their thought on, that is okay to do but there WILL be limit on the showing them to react to make this QNA Series as FULL Focus Question Series. Question from the video themselves will NOT be answer as a Question, they will give their thought on the video like before but will NOT be the question be sure that the video that you're showing them COME with a question itself & no question from the video itself will NOT count. Also, just only 1 video reaction pre question & will NOT be multi at one question & if certain video is something I think that I CAN'T show for reason, I'll ONLY title the video name just in case if it like Sonic Exe type or SMG4 Mario not wearing anything & also the video is like a controversial video type on someone or something very mess up, I will NOT cover it as a question. This is just ONLY for QNA question on my OCS & version of my characters to do just for fun & enjoyment.

This new rule is what I meant by making it a Full on QNA Focus Question. Don't get me wrong, having my OCS & version of the Character react to what you show them was alright & pretty good, but it does take away the point of the QNA Book being FOCUS on asking questions include of showing the video to react from my OCS & character thought as a question within the video & NOT to themselves since the point is the question for THEM to answer about themselves. So, I decide to keep the react thing but at a limit cost for the QNA to be only focus on asking questions. That is why before showing them a video to give their thought, be sure that it COME with a question for them to answer & NO question from the video will NOT count by any means necessary. And also, ONLY 1 video pre question, I'm NOT gotta do like more than one video into one question from knowing on certain length of video & of course their some certain video I will NOT show unless it okay to show & make sure that certain word isn't in the video like how I do my story. I'll check the video BEFORE I see if it alright to this. This new rule will make the QNA FOCUS on question only but while also giving their thought on it & this would make the question chapter even longer, but I will do the react like I always do but this book is a QNA NOT a reaction book. 

6. If I tell you that their some question that I CAN'T answer or do dues to it if it would leads to future spoiler or something that seem very off from my view that I go against from working alone, DON'T keep pushing me on doing the question that I CAN'T do when I say about the reason why I CAN'T do certain question that go against how I do thing from working alone.  I DON'T want to repeat myself, I thought of giving 3 warning for it but just in case if that will just give a few times, I'm only giving 2 warning on that & if it still being push that question WILL be delete without second thought & I will give you a fair warning on the final warning to be fair. & that also go with the video as well. Lastly like before DON'T rush me on doing your question, I'm ONLY one person after all. 

Dues to certain time that I have to repeat myself on certain thing I CAN'T do from working alone or if I see something that go against how I do thing. 2 warning I'm gotta give if it keeps getting push on me when I told anybody why I CAN'T do it & the reason of how it goes against how I do thing, I'll give you fair warning on the Final Warning & if the 2 warning isn't being respectful, I WILL delete the comment of that question. So please be respect on this rule & I'll check if the question is good or not. Just keep that in mind & like before don't rush me on your question from being only one person. 

Lastly since I couldn't fix the Gacha Scene from looking back on their only a few so I'm gotta scrap the Gacha Scene & number of groups will up a bit by 8.

As for the new change, I will leave that as a surprise for you all & hint I can give for is on Slick Frame Season 2. 

I hope you all understand the rules & be sure to enjoy yourself while being ready for the 1st group of the season.

And with that, let the 2nd Season Begin!

-Words Result: 1881-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 382 200
Welcome to Season 2 of LXR Gacha Club Moment! And just like Season 1, it will be fill with Lucy X Reader Moment, Comic, One shot chapters, Sneak pee...
1K 94 101
WHAT UP, PEEPS?! IT'S UNI! I'm gonna make a Q&A book where you can ask my OCs anything. This can help generate some ideas and also give Hoth and Digg...
134K 3.5K 44
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
13.7K 482 20
This is the reboot of my first story: The Next Grimm Reaper. "Ask yourself: Why are you fighting for this sorry world?" Indeed, an interesting questi...