S.A.M.S + E.A.L.S oneshots

By F3nixx_Ac3

Sun and moon show oneshots!! More

A/N & requests
"what the f-"
Therapy
comforting a brother
getting fixed
free child- i mean animatronic? heck yeah!
Big brother Moon
Fire and adoption? yes. yes indeed
what the f- 2.0

A Sun's Dying Light

827 16 12
By F3nixx_Ac3

An alternate ending to Therapy

TW: Self harm, suicide attempt

__________________________________

Monty yelled for Sun to quit running as he pulled Moon's contact up and called him. He honestly hadn't expected this 'therapy' session to go like this, he knew that the celestial siblings had gone through alot; mainly caused by Eclipse, but he didn't expect a full on breakdown from Sun. He probably should have.
He has some strength in that scrawny body of his too, damn. Monty could still feel where Sun had punched him across his face, he might of left a dent.

He kept yelling for the solar animatronic to stop as he reached closer to the door. Sun only seemed to run faster until he fully left gator golf. Moon really needs to talk to his brother, he has too many damn issues that need to be discussed, he doesn't even know if they even got to everything-

"Monty lower your damn voice-" speaking of Moon. Monty cursed under his breath, this was gonna be one hell of a ride.

~☀️~

He needed to get away, God why did he do that? He shouldn't have done that. This whole 'therapy' idea was stupid. Why didn't he just continue to ignore it!? It worked before! Mostly... he just needed to focus on running, get away from everything. Yeah. Yeah, he just needed to focus on that, not his overbearing emotions and how everything's loud and-
Sun picked up his speed, going as fast as he could. He pushed the doors, any doors or anything that was in his way, as hard as he could. He doesn't even know when he left the pizzaplex or where he's even going, he just needs to get away.

' oh yes, run from your problems. Like avoiding them will fix anything'

He needs to continue on, go somewhere. Anywhere.

'Doesn't matter where you go, you can't run forever. Moon will find out'

Oh god what would Moon think about this? He literally punched someone, and his friend at that! Would Moon even try to find him?

'Why would he, you've been nothing but a nuisance to him. He's done so much for you and what have you done? Absolutely nothing. All you do is cower away while he picks up the pieces, do nothing as he figures out a plan to help, run when you're needed most or even if it inconveniences you. But that's what you're good at, right? Running, being weak? Never wanting to face you problems, just push down and forget they exist. Moon had to put up with all that, you think he'll come? Think he cares about you? After all you've done? He-'

"Shut UP!" Sun slammed his fit against a nearby wall. He doesn't know how far he ran or how long, but he must be far enough with the unfamiliar surroundings. He let out a shaky breath as he brought his now trembling hand away from the newly cracked wall. His whole body seemed to be shaking, it was hard to breathe. Funny...how they don't really need to breathe yet it felt so suffocating. Oh, How he wished itd end.

Oil ran down his faceplate as he shakily went down an ally. Sun needed a break, he doubted he could continue on like this. He leaned against the wall as his body started to give out. Why was he so weak? Why couldn't he be stronger! Small hiccups escaped his voice box as he slid to the ground, continued to shake and cry.

All he could hear was a high pitched ringing which would mix with static at times. The voice. Oh the stupid voice wouldn't leave him alone.

'Nothing'

Why wouldn't it go away?

'Stupid. Worthless'

Please. Stop.

'Coward. Thinks nothing except about himself'

Stop. Just Stop it

'Always plays the victim, never cares about how his brothers are, how much they've suffered'

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT SHUT UP!

pain flooded his arms. He had torn at the metal along it causing oil to drip down them. He... hadn't noticed he did that. How could he? Everything was drowned out yet so loud. So so loud. Everything felt so overwhelming, his body began to shake more.
What was he even feeling anymore? He doesn't understand. He can barely understand basic emotions and it feels like it's all crashing down at once. It's overwhelming. Why did everything have to be so loud?

His vision was blurred from the constant tears of oil sliding down his faceplate. Sun grabbed the sides of his faceplate, slightly pulling on his rays as everything crumbled down. He was practically shaking like a leaf. Why couldn't it stop? It hurt. So much.

He heard a loud snap! Through all the static and loudness, Soon followed by pain. He had crushed one of his rays that he was pulling on... pain..pain.

The overwhelming feeling had seemed to just calm down after the pain. Did... did It help? He brought a shaky hand to his uninjured arm.

'Do it. It'll help. Solve all your problems'

He scratched and tore at the metal along his arm

'More. They can't stop you, they don't care about you'

Another ray was broken. He started to pull on his face plate.

'You've been nothing but useless to them, to moon'

A crack soon followed, he could barely see out of one eye. His systems were going haywire, the only thing he could hear now was static and the dumb voice.
But oh did he prefer this over the overwhelming feeling of everything being just so loud. He started to believe the voice too. He went for his legs next.

'Nothing but worthless scrap. But you can do something good'

The metal along his abdomen was now full of cuts and scars. Oil was leaking everywhere

'Do moon a favor'

His whole body shook more with the amount of oil loss, yet he could feel it become more limp. Within a few shaky seconds he slowly reaches towards his chest.

'He won't miss you, he'll be happy with this. All you need to do is...'

His hands were shaking. Can he even feel now? It all felt numb...

'Commit'

He ripped and tore at his chest, tearing apart anything vital. He ripped apart the wires in the back of his head after, causing damage to his memory chip in the process.

Sun's whole body went limp has it shut down. He couldn't feel the pain that had just been inflicted, he couldn't hear the voice. It was just silent, he felt like he was floating for a few seconds before he fully shut down. For what felt like forever he felt happy in a sense. He felt peace...

~🌙~

Moon groaned as he continued walking, which has been for hours! After his little chat with Monty he went looking for his brother. He was honestly starting to really worry. He hit Monty, and with him being a lot more angry and trying to get used to emotions, it didn't end well.
Maybe he should of pressed more when he noticed Sun's odd behavior. He would always say he was fine .when he clearly wasn't.

Moon sighed. Yeah, he was really going to have to talk to sun about this as much as he wouldn't like to. He's not a big fan of talking about feelings. Well, he guesses he can't do it if he can't find him.

How far did Sun even go!? He searched basically everywhere near the pizzaplex, including some of the inside. He left the rest for Monty and Lunar, But there was no sign of Sun. Moon was currently a good hour walk or so from the pizzaplex. He continued to look around his current area, hoping to find the sun themed animatronic. There were still no signs of him, Moon groaned again. Why is it so hard to find him?
He looked up towards the sky, seeing Grey clouds beginning to form and come in his direction. Great. So it's gonna rain now too. Moon was starting to get annoyed.

He couldn't turn back now and continue his search after the rain,and maybe sun will or has come back by then, or he could stay out in the rain and continue trying to find sun.
He stopped for a few seconds to think, which would be more effective? Obviously just continuing on but-

An idea popped into Moon's head. Why the heck didn't he do this in the first place?

"Computer?"

"Yes, Moon?" The computer replied from within the smaller one that was built into Moon's arm.

"Do you know Sun's current whereabouts?"

There was a quick pause " yes, I have given you the coordinates."

Moon checked the coordinates. It wasn't that far from here actually, this was perfect. Moon gave a quick thank you to the computer as they started following the coordinates.as he was getting closer, moon took a look at his surroundings. This felt like an odd place for Sun to run to, though he was in a panic so he couldn't really say anything.
Drawing closer, he noticed it went down an alley. He thought nothing of it as he went down it. He started to call Sun's name to try and find find when-
.

.

.
Oh god...

If moon could, he'd throw up. Right in front of him was sun, his brother. His lovely brother, broken. Dismantled. The amount of oil that was spilled, some of which continued to flow. The metal that covered his body, the wires ripped apart- in his hands-

Moon looked away, leaning against a nearby wall for support. He never expected to find- he never thought-
It hurt. It hurt to see his brother like that. It hurt even more knowing that- He couldn't even think it.

Maybe. Maybe there was a chance, a little thread to hold onto. There has to be. Moon took a deep breath and turned back around, moving closer to his unmoving brother.
Nealing near him he checked out the damage. He... he really did a number on himself..
It looked like most of it could be an easy fix. Most of it... Sun had been smart and went after the vital things he needed for proper function. But- those could be replaced and-

Moon finally took notice of the damaged memory chip. No. Why did he have to damage that. Now-

He felt something drip down his faceplate. He raised a slightly shaky hand (when had he started shaking?) And was met with the sight of oil. He was crying. Crying because his brother-

A low rumbled came from the now closer rain clouds. A few droplets fell as moon raised a hand to call Monty. He was still shaking, God this-

"Heya moon! Did ya find sun?-"

"Monty.." his voice sounded broken in a way, he cringed hearing it. He's not quite use to that, "..I needyou to watch Lunar for a...while. Can..can you do that?"

Monty had grown quiet as soon as he heard moon talk. Whatever caused that probably wasn't good. He agreed to watch Lunar, moon muttered a thank you and ended the call.
He brought Sun's unmoving body closer to his, he couldn't give a damn about the oil.
Moon hugged his brother close as tears spilled from his eyes and the sky above. He stayed and cried for how long, he didn't know.
The computer had done its best to comfort the now crying animatronic, but there was only so much it could do.

Moon couldn't...he didn't want to believe his brother was... was truly gone

__________________________________

Woo that's done, would've posted sooner but wattpad was being a but and this was written at like 4 am-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819 35 34
π™½πš˜ πšŠπš–πš˜πšžπš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπšŽπšŠπš› πš πš’πš•πš• πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎...
634 26 9
Like it says in the title. Probably won't update often Enjoy And like interact with it please.
2.1K 32 10
A series of oneshots involving the Daycare Attendants from FNAF. Sun and Moon are occasionally referred to as Sundrop and Moondrop. Sun is referred t...
7.5K 134 17
DONT send me requests pls :v