Amore mio 2

By AnnaMoon138

Arranged marriage turned out to be all they could ever dream of and more: love, wildly burning passion that k... More

Disclaimer&Aesthetics
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.

55.

2.8K 60 50
By AnnaMoon138

Martin's P.O.V.

Love. 

It is one scary shit. 

It makes you vulnerable. I hate being vulnerable. 

But being vulnerable with her is suddenly my favourite thing.

And that's another shit that terrifies me. 

Him.

My parents-in-law are redecorating their bedroom on the 3rd floor, so they are sleeping in one of the bedrooms that are next to our room. 

For fuck's sake. 

"You cannot be serious, amore mio."- I said hoarsely, hard and so goddamn needy, and Cami smiled winsomely, climbing in bed with nothing, except a thin, translucent, dark red nightgown on her heavenly body. 

"I have no idea if the walls are soundproof."- murmured my goddess with a rosy shade on her cheeks, weak against the enjoyment my touch brings her. 

"I don't need them to be, mia piccola principessa."- I whispered to her, my hands sliding along her dainty back until reaching her luscious, delicious ass. 

"You can be a good girl and keep quiet for me, cannot you?"- I rasped in her ear, squeezing that round, toned ass, and she hummed sweetly, pliant and tender, perfect and so fuckable. 

*mature themes*

"Depends on how hard you want to fuck me."- whispered my love, melting into me as I kissed her pretty neck, containing myself from branding that sweet spot, one that gets her panting and whimpering from the merest kiss. 

"So hard you have to bite the pillow to keep quiet."- I spoke the truth, nibbling her silky skin, and she sighed softly, needing it, craving it. 

"I won't be able to stay quiet."- my precious angel nearly moaned, my lips against her collarbone, slow and tender as I kissed it. 

Her little, confident as fuck confession became a balm and pure shot of pride as I wallowed in the knowledge of me being the one, who fucks her so good she cannot stay silent.

"You definitely know how to make me feel good, mio amato tesoro."- I rasped gruffly, my hand on her jaw, making those twinkling eyes lock on mine, and she smiled flirtatiously before kissing me wildly, submitting to each of my demands.  

I gripped the back of her toned thighs and sat her on top of myself, revelling in the feeling of her satiny skin against mine. My hands skimmed along her thighs, slowly trailing to the thin straps of her nightgown to slide them off her shoulders. 

My wife sat up and the sexy nightgown pooled at her trim waist, my cock throbbing beneath her as I marvelled at what was mine.

"Leo."- moaned my beloved, fumbling with my Tom Ford boxers as I kissed her small nipples, bit and licked them by turns. 

Her.

His mouth and tongue ravished my delicate breasts until I was panting and grinding against him, desperation oozing off me while pure desire burned like wildfire within me. 

I pushed his boxers down and sat up, my hands on his strong, manly shoulders, steadying me as his tip rubbed against me, my whimpers becoming more and more despairing.

"That's it, amore mio. You are such a good girl for me, so fucking perfect and precious."- whispered Leo hoarsely, inch by inch sinking deep into me, and his praise only made me wetter, my muscles tightening around him, squeezing him firmly. 

"You love it when I praise you, don't you, bambina? You love it when I compliment you while fucking you into oblivion, when I tell you what a good, sweet angel you are when you suck my cock and choke on it, when I command you and you obey me like a good, gorgeous girl, sì?"- spoke my husband lubriciously, kissing my breasts, neck, jawline and cheek, his voice like honey, sinful and silky.

"Ma quello che ti piace di più è quando ti dico quanto cazzo ti amo mentre mi cavalchi il cazzo e mi stringi a te, gemi nel mio orecchio e mi implori di farti sborrare." - stated Leo huskily in my ear, his veined hands on my hips, gripping them to guide me as I rode him, hungrily and lustfully, taking my time to roll my hips and grind against him. (But what you love the most is when I tell you how fucking much I love you while you ride my cock and hold me close, moan in my ear and beg me to make you cum.)

"Me encanta todo."- I whispered in his ear, moaning as I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling him touch places that had me whimpering in pleasure. (I love it all.) 

"Mi bella dulzura, sigue adelante."- whispered Leo to me, his hand diving between my legs to fondle my clit, and I pressed my face in his neck, moaning, revelling in the dirty talk, Spanish and Italian rolling off his tongue like the most delicious corruptions I want to hear far more often than daily. (My beautiful sweetness, keep going.)

"Dios mío."- a hushed whimper echoed in his neck, my nails digging into his hard, rugged shoulders as he caressed my clit in such a good manner, and he smirked before sliding his fingers over my core and keeping his thumb on my clit. 

"Fuck."- a breathy moan was all I could let out and he kept going, the pressure that he is applying his hand and the feeling of his thick, big, long cock becoming too good to bear, too delightful to hold it in. 

"¿Te gusta, mi dulce amor? ¿Quieres que siga?"- questioned my husband, applying new techniques to me, and I clutched onto him, moaning in his neck on repeat, unable to speak. (Do you like it, my sweet love? Do you want me to keep going?) 

"Cazzo, sei così perfetta, mio bellissimo angelo. Così stretta e così buona."- rasped Leo in my neck, cupping my breast to squeeze it, and my wetness pooled with new intensity, soaking him with my arousal (Fuck, you feel so perfect, my beautiful angel. So tight and so good.) 

Him.

My wife riding me in every position imaginable. 

My favourite fetish and kind.

"Fuck."- I swore huskily, watching her lean her hands behind her back, the angle becoming too fucking divine to put into words. 

"Mhm."- hummed my beloved, moaning when I put my thumb in her mouth while gathering the silk nightgown up a little with the other. 

"Leo, Dios, si."- moaned Cami, whimpering as I rubbed her clit while she rode me, so fucking wet and tight. 

I teased her little pussy over and over again, claiming each orgasm like my own, and soon enough my wife was moaning louder, doused with pleasure and delight. 

"Shh, that's it, amore mio."- I soothed quietly, shoving 2 of my fingers in her mouth, keeping her quiet, and she sucked them, so fucking sexy and stunning. 

I kissed the valley of her perky, nubile breasts, bit and kissed each nipple, swearing and sighing when she moaned and kept sucking my fingers while rolling her hips, chasing her next orgasm like my good, precious angel. 

One minute we are fucking. 

The next my phone is ringing. 

And I expected it to be anyone, but him.

"For fuck's sake."- I muttered in aggravation, my face in her delicate neck as she pouted, biting her swollen, plump bottom lip, upset and frustrated. 

I would answer him in any other situation. 

But cazzo, not when my wife is so close to an orgasm. 

"Shh, I am here, not going anywhere until you are thoroughly looked after, mio prezioso amore."- I whispered to my love, kissing her neck gently, relaxing her until she was soft and sensitive again. 

I gripped the back of her thighs and laid her down smoothly, towering over her, smirking once she kissed me and pulled me closer. 

"Hold onto me, baby, and take it for me."- I rasped in her ear, making deep, passionate strokes that she took so eagerly and happily. 

"Leo."- murmured Cami softly, panting, coming closer to the edge with every thrust until falling over it, hard and so goddamn beautifully. 

*the end of mature themes*

I kissed her cheek and gently slowed down until stopping, my erection pulsating inside her, desperate for release that I won't get.

"But you didn't come yet."- my wife spoke in concern and genuine care and I kissed her lovingly, cupping those gorgeous cheeks. 

"I won't until I strangle Martin with my own hands for spoiling our night."- I sighed, questioning our friendship every time he does shit like this, and she pouted, so fucking cute and innocent. 

"But..."- murmured Cami adorably, more pained by the thought that I am, and I smiled, pecking her forehead. 

Just before either of us wanted to say anything, my phone rang, almost as if more annoyingly than before, and I cursed before answering the call. 

"Finally! I was getting bored here."- groaned Martin, fucking pushing his luck. 

"What do you want?"- I snapped, irritated, to say the least, and he chuckled like a stupid teenager. 

"Tell the new guards to open the gate. Your bestie is here to visit you and, of course, piss you off for the rest of the weekend."- tweeted Martin smugly, announcing his, per usual, uninvited presence that is, at some point, expected to happen sooner or later. 

"Señor Russo."- said Jorge, one of the new guards, who is not yet aware of who is this little shit. 

"Está bien, déjalo entrar."- I said, sighing heavily before ending the call and putting my phone away. (It's fine, let him in.)

"Martin is like a brother to me, but I hate him right now."- murmured Cami softly, watching me get out of bed to wear my boxers and sweatpants. 

"That makes it the two of us, bambina."- I sighed, leaning down to her level to kiss her adoringly. 

"Relax and get some rest, amore mio. I will be back as soon as I can."- I told her mildly, tucking a curled strand of her silky, blonde hair behind her ear, and she nodded, glancing at my hard-on. 

She wants to do anything about it - suck, ride, stroke, massage - and fuck, that hurts more than blue balls. 

I pecked her forehead and tucked her in before leaving, seeing the smug bastard on the sofa with a bowl of sweets on his lap. 

"Damn, you were actually doing the nasty."- he chuckled evilly, biting into Twix, and I sighed, running my hands over my face. 

"What do you think I might be doing with my wife in our bed at 2 o'clock at night? Playing charades?"- I retorted sarcastically and he grinned, no doubt, not sorry for a shit. 

"My own children do not cockblock me as you do."- I sighed, unable to believe how my night is going. 

Instead of being busy between my wife's slender thighs, I am here, dealing with this clown. 

Un-fucking-believable. 

"I came because I need help, comfort, something to make me laugh and someone to feed me."- he stated with a grin, relaxing on the sofa while I leaned on the wall, baffled by every single of his needs. 

"I am rather certain Regine, your girlfriend, is the one, who is supposed to do that, not me and especially not my wife."- I stated calmly and he munched down the rest of Twix before diving into the bowl again.

"Well, there is also Mrs R, so jokes on you. She is milf and considering that tomorrow it will be boiling hot here, seeing her in a bikini sure as hell will be a bonus."- said Martin boldly with a clownish grin and I smirked. 

"Say it to Juan's face tomorrow and we will see what happens next."- I teased, knowing damn well that possessiveness runs fucking deep in this family. 

"Yeah, I am too good-looking to get this pretty face ruined by a dilf, though, the honour and story to tell would be great."- tweeted Martin with a goofy chuckle and smile while opening Skittles. 

"Also, the dude on the guarding duty. He is hot as fuck. If I were gay, he'd be my second option for sure."- said Martin without any filters and I shook my head, amused by his antics.

"You, for your information, would be my top 1. Those luscious, curly, black locks, muscles and sinfully gorgeous face are one hell of a vision. No wonder why Camila is so possessive, I wouldn't share too."- he said smugly and I frowned, becoming so damn less willing to listen to this.

"Don't make this weird."- I warned him and he chuckled in entertainment. 

Martin's P.O.V.

My bestie may have said that he won't comfort, feed and help me and make me laugh, but he did, even in spite of me popping his sexy time bubble.

Lemon Oreos and his signature hot chocolate, a boxing match playing on TV, chatter about nothing and that genuine care.

He has my back.

Leonardo didn't push me to talk, he spent time with me doing shit I like and relaxed me, even though I am sure that he does want to get back in bed with Camila. 

"I want you to meet Regina."- I blurred out anxiously, having no idea what I am doing lately. 

"I do want to propose, I really really do, but I cannot do it, not until you meet her and double-check because, as it turns out, I am shitty when it comes to picking partners for life."- I said shakily, showing him the red, velvety box that he took from me. 

Topaz and gold - her favourite combination. 

"How about you come over for dinner with Regina once we come back to Florence? We can talk in a cosy atmosphere, casual and simple."- offered Leonardo with a smile and I exhaled, relieved, comforted, eased and fucking at peace.

And he knows it. 

I hugged him, tightly and genuinely, grateful for a bestie like him. 

We may be opposites and I may annoy him on purpose 90% of the time, but fuck, we are like brothers. 

"Do I get a bedroom next to yours, bestie?"- I asked with a grin, loving to piss him off and play on his nerves like a fucking guitar. 

"Fuck off."- muttered Leonardo, leaving, and I laughed. 

"If you need the third party, I don't mind watching. I am even willing to give you tips!"- I teased and he saluted me with his middle finger, making me chuckle. 

Her.

After an hour, Leo came back and once he was standing next to our bed, I instantly hugged him, unable to erase the discomfort that he, perhaps, had forgotten all about. 

"Maybe we can..."- I murmured softly, glancing down at my hand that gently trailed along his hard, flawless abs, confidently and delicately making its way to his boxers. 

"Cazzo."- muttered Leo hoarsely, his Adam's apple bobbing and eyes closing once I palmed him and squeezed delicately. 

"You are still hard."- I whispered quietly and kissed his chest while settling on my knees, still on the bed while he is standing before me. 

*mature themes*

"Cami, fuck."- sighed my husband, tenderly brushing my blonde hair away from my face, and moaned raspingly as I kissed his abs, taking my time to trail lower, but my hand was already in his boxers, stroking and caressing him. 

I kissed his deep V-line and, finally, nudged his boxers down. 

"Mhm, fuck."- spoke Leo gruffly, watching me kiss and lick his thick cock and massage it just like he likes it best, making him moan quietly, but Dio, it was the sexiest sound in the world. 

My tongue trailed over his tip and I sucked on it gently before taking him deeper, using my hands and tongue to please him and take care of him. My hand laid on his thigh and I carefully took about an inch more than always, struggling, but he moaned my name and fisted my hair firmer, making me suck more enthusiastically. 

"Fucking hell, baby, don't stop."- muttered Leonardo breathily, his voice low and rich, and I was happy to continue sucking him harder and massaging his base.

"Good girl, fuck, such a precious, good girl."- spoke my husband raspingly, caressing my throat that is adorned by his veined, large hand. 

I went on until he came in my mouth twice. 

"My turn."- rasped Leo with a hungry look in his hazel eyes that stripped and fucked me over a million times with only one glance.

*the end of mature themes*

Him.

Erotic 69 and dirty doggie ended with the laziest, the cosiest spooning.

"Mhm, I love this."- whispered Cami sweetly, melting beneath every kiss and caress, and I smiled pulling her closer to myself. 

"This position, my arms over your perfect chest, my cock deep inside you or kisses on the shoulder?"- I asked devilishly, taking my time to kiss those dainty shoulders before mapping my way to her beautiful neck. 

"Everything."- giggled my darling and I smiled brightly, my face in the curve of her neck, my lungs starved for her spicy, sweet scent. 

Sometime before sunrise, we fell asleep, pliant and safely tucked in each other's arms until the morning. 

Rodrigo's P.O.V.

My soul twin? 

That's Martin. 

That fucker is the definition of fun. 

"Finally, someone drinks coffee with whiskey at 9 o'clock."- I groaned, basking in the delicious coffee that this human created.

"You must be my second favourite Reyes."- chuckled Martin, drinking the same heavenly thing, and I mumbled something who the hell knows what, revelling in caffeine and fine whiskey. 

"¡Buenos días a todos!"- chirped my tiny blonde nephew with a smile that we returned. (Good morning, everyone!)

"Buenos días, pequeño superhéroe."- I said with a grin, leaning down to scoop this sunshine in my arms. (Good morning, little superhero.) 

Babies like my sister's make me want to get a few of my own.

Other babies make me want to get a vasectomy. 

"God, you smell like chocolate and cuteness."- I mumbled in his curly, blonde locks while hugging him, the happiest to be a godfather and uncle to this angel of a baby. 

"Mummy smells like sunshine."- said Max with a luminous grin, causing me to let out a grin of my own while Martin chuckled. 

"Are your siblings still asleep, pequeño superhéroe?"- I asked him while gently settling him on my hip to take my mug of divine coffee. 

"Sì. Mamma and papà are up, I got hugs and back rubs."- murmured Maximiliano adorably and I chuckled, shaking my head. 

"You definitely are your papà's boy."- I said amusedly, stunned in a good way by how my sister and Leonardo fucking copied and pasted the habits, likes, dislikes and appearances. 

"I will pretend you didn't say that, hermano."- said my baby sister with her possessive, insanely tall husband right behind her, clinging to her like a puppy. 

"Genes are one hell of science."- muttered Martin in entertainment, watching his best friend and baby in my arms, both of them as touchy and clingy as ever. 

Though, the thing is that Max won't kill if someone other than hermanita will touch him, unlike his daddy, who sure as fuck will blow their brain out. 

"Watch it you two."- warned my brother-in-law and I grinned, getting clear as fucking daylight confirmation of my thoughts. 

"Someone woke up and chose violence."- chuckled Sebastian, waltzing into the kitchen with a smug grin. 

Max wiggled in my arms and I settled him on his small, cute feet, my jaw dropping to the damn floor when he dashed to Leonardo. 

"Little traitor."- I mumbled as the kid smiled and happily snuggled into his dad's arms. 

And, again another confirmation of my thoughts, the 6'7 Italian glared at me, having heard me, and I chuckled. 

Her.

Entire day near the gigantic pool - a marvellous way to spend Sunday. 

I sighed contentedly, relaxing in the sunlight, and smiled when a large, masculine hand laid on my thigh to squeeze and caress it gently, but possessively enough. 

"Separation anxiety, bestie?"- teased Martin, leaning his forearms on the edge of the pool, sunglasses hiding his brown eyes from the blinding sun. 

"There is a thing called love language. Mine is physical touch."- answered my husband genuinely and clearly, continuing reading, and I turned on my side, smiling like a teenage girl as I marvelled at him.

My heart did that all too familiar and dear tingle when he glanced at me and smiled before leaning in. 

"Penny for your thoughts, gorgeous?"- whispered Leo, brushing his thumb over my bottom lip, our noses touching so gently and lovingly. 

"You are my special masterpiece."- I whispered to him, kissing his thumb dotingly, drunk in love with this handsome man, who manages to make me fall harder, deeper every single day. 

As if I couldn't smile brighter, he kissed me, showing me everything, telling me all I could ever crave with just a single, sweet, long kiss.

I grinned like a puppy when he pulled my sunbed closer to his and cuddled me while skimming his fingertips up and down my arm and reading for us. Our bambini are laughing in the background, dogs are baking, cats are napping in the shade and our family is chatting and smiling. 

Home looks and feels exactly like this.

Lucas's P.O.V.

"Have you thought about trying out for the basketball team?"- I asked my brother as we are sitting next to each on a big sunbed. 

Football, hockey and swimming are what we enjoy doing 5 days a week, but trying new sports is just as fun and exciting. 

Basketball is cool. Adri, Dom and Teo play it at the university and always have so many amazing stories to tell us. I want to try this sport and see how I will do in it, I want to have different experiences and learn and, luckily and thankfully, our parents happily provide all opportunities for that.

"I have, actually."- replied Emilio with a smile, our eyes locking once he finished his sentence and a beat of silence followed afterwards.

"But I will do it only with you."- we both mumbled at the same time, grinning before squeezing each other. 

We are a team. 

Whatever we do, we do it together. Good or bad, we are truck side by side and that is the best thing ever. 

"Hugs and without me?"- gasped Sofi and we chuckled, opening our arms wide for her to hop in.

We fell on the sunbed and squeezed one another, thankful for this bond. 

She doesn't need to know why we are happy. 

For Sof, it is enough that we are joyful and, therefore, it makes her just as content.

"Whoever is the last one to reach the pool is a fuzzy monkey."- tweeted Tini out of the blue, dashing towards the pool with twins and Max right after her and we rushed off the sunbed to race them. 

"¡Ten cuidado, ángeles!"- said abuela with a giggle, laughing with abuelo when we jumped in the pool at once. (Be careful, angels!)

"Who was the last one?"- I asked with a grin, pushing my curly, wet, black hair back with my hands. 

"I was."- murmured Ari quietly, glancing up at me with glossy eyes. 

"I was running with everyone, but then the pool seemed so deep suddenly, so I got scared and didn't jump as fast as you did."- whispered my tiny sister, holding back the tears, and I swam up to her with Emi right by my side. 

"Come here, piccolo carina."- we said gently, scooping her into our arms to hug her. 

"Shh, va tutto bene. Eri così veloce e grazioso, hai fatto così bene, Ari."- I whispered to her as Emilio rubbed her back. (Shh, everything is okay. You were so fast and graceful, you did so good, Ari.) 

"Non voglio essere una scimmia sfocata."- sobbed Ariana quietly, clutching onto us, and I pecked the top of her little head. (I don't want to be a fuzzy monkey.) 

"Saremo scimmie sfocate con te."- said Max, swimming up to us, and hugged our baby sister too.  (We will be fuzzy monkeys with you.)

"Sarai?"- asked Ari, glancing up at us with teary eyes that peer at us through long, wet lashes. (You will be?)

"Non c'è niente che vorremmo di più."- assured Emi and Max and I nodded sincerely, squishing her gently as she hugged us as tightly as her little arms let her. (There is nothing we'd like more.) 

We soothed our baby sister and soon enough we joined our siblings, uncles and uncle Martin to play water polo.

Him.

Family dinner on the patio is at 6 o'clock. 

Everyone is either completely or almost ready.

While Cami is helping our princesses with the hairstyles, I went to our boys. 

"Luc, Emi, Max, can I talk to you for a moment, por favour?"- I said warmly, smiling when my sons rushed to me happily. 

I led my boys to the terrace and we sat down on the sofa, the three of them eager to cuddle up against me. 

"I saw what you did for Ari and I want you to know how proud of you your mamma and I are."- I said lovingly, kissing the tops of their heads as they smiled. 

"You didn't have to do any of it, but you did and this means a lot not just to your little sister, but to your mamma and me too. I am proud of how much you love your siblings and how you take care of them, it is always the simple, small things that matter."- I told them genuinely, having every right to hail such behaviour. 

They could only comfort her and stop her tears, but they also gave up their fully-fledged victories and gladly took the harmless, meaningless spot with Ari. They made her smile and laugh and within mere minutes she forgot why she was so sad. 

That's the kind of brothers and men I want them to be and I am so fucking proud of my boys.

"She is too cute to be sad."- murmured Maximiliano, hugging me tightly, and I smiled, pecking his forehead. 

"We will always look out for our siblings, no matter what and no matter the cost."- said Luc profoundly, meaning it, and cazzo, something in my chest tightened. 

"Russo stick together."- stated Emi proudly with a glowing smile and I hugged them tightly, proud and so goddamn euphoric. 

"Sì, sempre."- I confirmed, melting once my boys squeezed me and beamed at me, so perfect and mine. 

Juan's P.O.V.

"It is difficult to believe that this is the man, who stood us up for cake tasting."- said Dante with a smile, joining me on the patio as I watched my son-in-law and grandsons. 

"It always takes the right person to bring the good out of the soul."- I stated warmly, thanking the heavens for making me choose this man. 

Oh, he definitely didn't give me any hope 18 years ago. In fact, I had a hard time letting him in for a while.

But now? 

Now I feel peaceful knowing that if something were to happen to me, my little girl and grandchildren will be safe, happy, loved and protected by the man, who will not hesitate to lay his life for her.

Leonardo may be a tough man, he isn't as cuddly and tender with people as he is with his family, but that's what makes his love more special. This man is a lion: loves passionately, protects fiercely, provides devotedly and adores everlastingly - and that's exactly the kind of husband I wanted for my baby girl. 

"Cute face and criminally sexy body, but awfully irritable personality. You sure you want to keep him, Mr R?"- teased Martin, snacking on eclairs with lemon curd.

"I am sure."- I chuckled, eyeing how he reached for, what must be, the 5th eclair.

"Also, if my beloved finds you with eclairs that were meant for dessert, she will behead you and I will not stop her."- I warned him, knowing better than to mess with my darling's plans, and he idled, seeking a joking manner here. 

But there is none. 

Lillian loves cooking and feeding our family, she is a marvellous chef, but if she plans a dinner, it better go accordingly to her plans with no interruptions. 

"¿Dónde están los canutillos? Lo juro por Dios, quien lo haya hecho mejor que se confiese ahora o que me ayude Dios!"- fumed my goddess and I smirked while my boys chuckled, knowing their mother just as good as I do. (Where are eclairs!? I swear to God, whoever did it better confess now or so help me God!)

"You better run, man. We never had it easy when we stole snacks before dinner and we are her precious boys, so you better get a head start."- advised Manuel, snatching an eclair before Martin dashed out of the patio and ran to the lounge to hide. 

"What's up with Martin running away with eclairs?"- asked Rodrigo, entering the patio, and just then, Lillian came in, having heard it all. 

"That boy will be the death of me."- said my love amusedly, smiling when I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her cheek. 

Her.

Family is happiness. 

My happiness is here with me, dining by my side, laughing and smiling. 

I giggled when Luisa and Eloisa munched strawberries and mango eagerly, just like their brothers, though, they are eating almost with their hands. Eliot and Francesca are happily drinking chamomile tea while being cuddled by their grandparents. Bambini are playing together and eating vanilla gelato with cookie crumbs. Martin is enjoying rum and teasing everyone around and making each of us laugh.

"Eclairs were fantastic, Mrs R. If I knew how to bake, I'd ask for the recipe."- said Martin with a content sigh, eating what must be his 8th eclair. 

"On the other hand, C knows how to bake and not burn the kitchen in the process, so do pass the recipe to her."- he murmured, taking a sip of the liquor. 

"And have you coming over more than you already do? No, we will pass."- said my beloved husband, hugging our little boys while they are eating fresh berries and fruit on his lap. 

"My bestie, quit denying it. We all know you love having me over."- teased Martin with a smug grin and all of us snickered, laughed and didn't deny it because we do love him. 

He is like a brother to me and, I am certain, that he is one to Leo too. 

We dined and enjoyed our evening until an unexpected visit from one of the guards, Jorge. 

"Siento interrumpir. Hay un hombre que está preguntando por la señora Russo. Dice que la conoce."- said Jorge, glancing at me, and I tensed up, hugging Luisa and Eloisa closer to myself. (I am sorry to interrupt. There is a man, who is asking for Mrs Russo. He says he knows her.) 

"Hay un puñado de hombres que conozco de Madrid y no espero a ninguno de ellos aquí."- I spoke, looking up at Leo, who held me protectively and kissed my forehead. (There is a handful of men I know from Madrid and I expect none of them here.) 

"¡Camila, mi caramel!"- yelled a very gruff male voice, obliterating every ounce of mellow atmosphere that was flowing around. (Camila, my candy!)

"Drama."- whistled Martin, drowning the content of his glass while eyeing the man, who is attempting to push past the guards. 

"Perché non allestisci un campo da tennis per farci giocare qualche partita, piccolini?"- Leo told our children mildly and calmly, not letting a single droplet of tension overwhelm them, and they nodded in the jollies, taking the waffle cones with gelato along with them. (Why don't you set up a tennis court for us to play a few games, little ones?) 

"Mama, papa, take twins and quadruplets inside, por favor."- I asked her and they were happy to oblige, not needing me to even finish that sentence. 

"¡Mi caramel!"- hollered the man again, earning a hard, menacing glare from my husband. 

Leonardo got up, oozing danger and possessiveness, but the way his arm secured around my waist was gentle and assuring, much like a promise of my safety and comfort. We went to the gate with Martin and hermanos after us. 

As we neared the gate, we saw a man, who was old enough to be my father.

Nothing about him is familiar.

"I do not think I have ever met him before, vita mia."- I whispered to Leo, his hand across my hips, setting his claim on me. 

"Esa es mi esposa. Déjame pasar."- said the man joyfully, beaming, and guards chuckled, glancing at Leo, who pulled me closer and a little behind himself. (That's my wife. Let me through.)

My hands instinctively clutched his white Ralph Laurent polo T-shirt as he nodded at the guards, letting him allow the man to come through, but he didn't let the stranger get anywhere near me. 

"Mi caramel, ¿no me reconoces? Soy tu esposo, tu mayor admirador. Estuve en cada exhibición, gala, baile e inauguración de sus salones de belleza y clínicas."- stated the old man, licking his lips while eyeing me, making me physically and emotionally sick. (My candy, don't you recognise me? I am your husband, your biggest fan. I was at every single display, gala, ball and opening of your beauty salons and clinics.) 

"Cuida tu tono y comportamiento, hijo de puta."- spat Dante, his jaw clenched, vein on his neck pulsating. (Watch your tone and behaviour, fucker.) 

"Te he estado siguiendo a todas partes desde el momento en que iniciaste tu negocio, mi caramel. Estamos destinados a estar juntos."- said the man, stepping closer, his hands reaching for me. (I have been following you everywhere from the moment you started your business, my candy. We are meant to be together, baby.)

It wasn't his hands that terrified me this much. 

It was the ring on his ring finger.

A cheaper copy of Leo's wedding band. 

Inferior metal instead of platinum, but it has the same engravings, edges, thickness, design and smoothness. 

Him.

Compulsive son of a bitch.

Nothing more, nothing less, but cazzo, if this obsession wasn't dangerous. 

Such stalkers could go very far to get what they want and the copy of my wedding band was a fucking proof of that. 

"Quita tus manos de mi mujer."- he dared to say and I smirked darkly, having planned to be a little bit civil. (Get your hands off my woman.)

He had a chance to get away with a warning and a threat hanging over his head. 

The dark way it is.

"Go to bambini, mia piccola principessa. Take Jorge along."- I whispered to my beloved, kissing her forehead as she clutched my polo T-shirt and hauled us closer. 

"I will be with you very soon, bambina."- I told her genuinely, kissing those plump lips, and she nodded, hesitantly releasing me before Jorge escorted her away from here. 

"Aclaremos algunas cosas ahora, ¿de acuerdo?"- I said coldly, inching closer to the bastard, who still stood his ground, demented and foolish. (Let's get a few things clear now, shall we?)

"Esa mujer es mi esposa, ella me pertenece y yo soy el único que la puede llamar suya."- I spoke slowly, icily, destroying his confidence with the feel of a cold blade against his throat. (That woman is my wife, she belongs to me and I am the only one, who gets to call her his.) 

A throat that was split open. 

"Limpia esa mierda."- I commanded the guards, handing one of them the knife, and turned to face my father-in-law and brothers-in-law, who smirked, pleased no doubt, and Martin, who gawked and snickered. (Clean that shit up.) 

"I was hoping for some more bloodshed, though. That was so quiet and clean, man."- whined Martin, jogging to catch up with me. 

"My children are a few meters away."- I said calmly, preferring to keep such things out of their sight and hearing. 

Within a minute, Cami was in my arms, frantically checking on me, and I couldn't contain my smile before kissing her passionately and fiercely. 

"You are okay."- whispered my love in relief, kissing my fucking soul with this dazzling smile.

I hugged her tightly and beamed once our children ran to us and excitedly lead us to the tennis court to play. 

Lillian's P.O.V.

"You, men, and your possessiveness."- I said with a smile as my husband hugged me and kissed me gently. 

I don't need to ask what happened with that madman - I know my son-in-law well enough to realise he will never allow someone, who is a threat to his wife or children, to take another breath. 

"It is better to be possessive and safe than sorry and miserable, mi alma."- replied Juan dotingly, holding me close, and I smiled, leaning on him. 

We sat on the cosy bench and watched our children, grandchildren and, of course, our beloved Martin play tennis while having a good dose of laughter and taking a decent amount of pictures to remember. 

One of those includes Martin tripping and landing into our dog's excrement, which he also ended up cleaning. 

"Do not."- rumbled the poor man as we laughed, watching him return in a brand new pair of trousers, as well as a glass of rum.

"This is going to be framed and hung in the most visible spot in the house."- ridiculed Sebastian with a chuckle and I smiled, shaking my head. 

Boys will always be boys, no matter how old. 

And that's one of the uncountable reasons why I love my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
18.6M 528K 72
Previously known as Married to my sister's fiancรฉ "Are you......Emily Jones? The biological daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jones?" The lawyer asked and I n...
19.2M 435K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR ๐Ÿ˜ญ) What happens whe...
588K 11.5K 62
"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...