Not Yet ~ Completed

By Hallows_Spence

Tws: Abuse, Suicide attempts, cutting, mentions of abuse and suicide attempts, dark humor, neglect, scars, me... More

The chat
Eraserhead is tired
Nezu has questions
Staying for awhile
The next day
The meeting
The USJ part one
The USJ part two
Z- Zombie!?
Hospital break out
Nequam - less?
His lair
Their home
Education!
And they were roommates
Too painful
The morning after
More questions because Hizashi can't keep his mouth shut
Hitoshi knows
Surprise
How it happened
With 1-A
Class time!
Sparring part one
Sparring part two
Sparring part three
Tea time
Boyfriends woo hoo!
Getting caught... again..
Surprise guests? No, strangers, surprise strangers
More work plus different pronouns!
Stalking students + some unnecessary concern
Weapon showcase time!!
Waking up
Date night
New outfit plus new hair!
A.Simple.Fact
Worry
Spilling secrets and maybe some lies
Finally Something
An old friend
Over Their Heads (literally?)
What now?
Back In Action
Camping! Woo!
Fight fight fight!
Final A/N
Update about the sequel

A teaching job huh?

1.6K 55 59
By Hallows_Spence

"One final question."  Vasílissa writes quickly, wanting to get out of there as fast as possible.

Aizawa sighs. "I guess I'll ask next. What's his quirk?"

Vasílissa pauses for a moment then quickly writes something down. "I refuse to tell you all the details however I will tell you that it's a passive one. It effects him and him only."

Nezu grins. "Intriguing. Can I ask one more question?"

Vasílissa sighs but nods. "Go ahead Nezu."

Nezu's eyes glisten with pure curiosity. "What is slash was his life like?"

Vasílissa freezes. They look around the room for a moment then they sigh. "I'll answer on one condition."

Nezu nods. "But of course."

"All bitch has to leave."  The heroes looked surprised some even more surprised as they hear him growl quietly.

All might sighs. "I suppose I can leave if it gets you all valuable information." He quickly gets up, bows, then leaves.

"They seem much less tense without Yagi here." Aizawa thinks as he watches Vasílissa's body language. He noticed the younger's jaw relax ever so slightly. His eyes no longer darting around the room every few minutes.

Nezu smiles. "Well?"

Vasílissa holds up a finger, silently asking them to wait a moment. He stands, turns around, and shuffles around in his bag for a few seconds. When he turns back around the heroes see they have a small device in their hand.

They quickly set it on the table. After hitting a button on their phone a hologram of themself flickers to life.

"This device puts my writing into words. No offense but I'm not exactly comfortable sharing my voice to a room full of strangers."  Vasílissa writes quickly.

Hawks pouts. "Awe! Come on kid! We aren't exactly strangers at this point!"

"You all know nothing about me and I intend to keep it that way." They write. After a few seconds of them tapping away at their phone the hologram waves.

"Hello heroes!!!" It greets. The voice was very feminine sounding and slightly high pitched.  The hologram was smiling wide.

Vasílissa ignores it as they get to typing. Power loader however is very interested and is looking it over before the hologram snaps it head to look at him. "Touch me and you die old man."

Hizashi and Nezu immediately burst out laughing. "Th- they called you old!!!!" Hizashi cackles, almost falling out of his chair.

Power loader pouts. "Fine fine! I won't touch it! I'm just curious!" He sits back down with a sigh of disappointment.

"So anyway! Backstory time right!?" It giggles happily. "I'm just waiting for Vasílissa here to finish typing the information then I'll get ta talking!"

Power loader gasps. "Wait! I thought you controlled this thing!?"

The hologram giggles. "Nah! They just say that causes it's easier! I'm an AI they created! I'm also completely sentient!"

Nezu smirks. "That's very interesting!"

It grins. "Hello Nezu! I knew you'd find me interesting! Oh! Looks like they're done!!!" It giggles more as Vasílissa shoots them a look. "I'm basically their walking talking translator!!"

Aizawa grins mischievously. "Except the fact that you can't walk."

The hologram pouts. "Rude!!! Anyways! You wanted to know what Nequam life was like right!? Well here ya go!"

Nezu and Hizashi are on the edge of the seats, giddy with excitement. Aizawa for once actually looks curious too. They all wait patiently for the AI to start speaking.

"Before starting his vigilantism Nequam's life was absolute shit I'll be honest there. He had a neglectful mother and his father was never in the picture. His life was full of abuse from his peers, people he saw as his friends, and unfortunately from his teachers." The AI looks to Vasílissa, making sure they aren't upsetting them by talking about this.

Vasílissa looks as stoned faced as ever.

"Granted.. that was after he was kidnapped. Before he got kidnapped everything was fine. People treated him well, he had friends, and his mother was as perfect as a mother could be.."

The AI looks to Hizashi and Aizawa for a second, briefly taking in their shocked expressions. "He got kidnapped when he was four, after he was returned home his mother had brought him to the doctors to find out what his quirk was...."

Vasílissa nods, silently telling the AI that it was okay.

It sighs but nods. "The doctor diagnosed him quirkless which was an obvious lie. Nequam had figured out his quirk while he was kidnapped and used it to escape."

Nezu frowns. Recovery Girl sighs as well as Hound dog.

Hizashi and Aizawa sit their with shocked faces, thinking this story sounded oddly familiar for some reason.

"After his mother heard he was quirkless is when she started neglecting him. She didn't mean too honestly it just sort of happened, she got caught up in work and had to leave to go overseas. That's what Nequam thought anyway. But..  in reality she had abandoned him."

Shocked gasps can be heard from a few staff members. "But it's okay!!! He's doing better now! He even has two people he sees as his father figures though they don't actually know that." The AI chuckles softly. "His civilian life is fine as is his life right now in general."

Vasílissa sighs, shaking their head. They quickly power off the AI before she starts rambling, an unfortunate habit she picked up from her creator. "He's doing fine. So no need to worry. The kid doesn't need parents nor does he want them knowing him he thinks they'll hold him back. Anyway if that's all I'll be leaving."

Nezu nods. "It was nice chatting with you Vasílissa, and please stop by again soon!"

Vasílissa rolls their eyes. At this point they knew there was no way Nezu hadn't connected the dots. "Will do." They sign on their way out the door.

They leave the AI station there just in case they ever need to contact Nezu again.

Soon after they leave the AI quickly powers itself back on. "Now that was just rude!" It exclaims, pouting and crossing it's arms. "Anyway!!! Because I know how much y'all wanna help these problem kids!!! I'll tell you something else!!" It giggles mischievously.

Aizawa nods. "Well?"

Everyone besides Hawks and Aizawa seemed surprised that it power itself on again.

"Nequam has a scar around his neck. It's very distinct and it's obvious how it happened if you look at it. If you find someone with a neck scar like that then there's a good chance it's Nequam! Oh and Vasílissa has that scar too!!!" She giggles.

Nezu cackles. "I see! Thank you for the information miss?..."

The AI smiles wide. "Ritsu!! Call me Ritsu!!"

Nezu smiles. "Thank you miss Ritsu! Would you care to join me for a discussion?"

Ritsu giggles. "Sure! I'd love too!!!"

(Timeskip; one hour)

Izuku sighs as he unglues his wig from his head. "A teaching job? Really Nezu?" He honestly isn't sure whether he should accept or not. Obviously he'd have to discuss the terms first. "I guess... I mean if the class isn't too chaotic then why not right?"

He smiles faintly as he takes his hair out of the cap. He ruffles his slightly. He gasps as he looks at the time. "Shit!! I'm late for Aizawa's coffee!! The shop isn't even open!!!"

He tosses on a turtle neck sweater real fast as well as a pair of jeans. He runs quickly down the stairs, ready to open the door for Aizawa. He shakes his head as he sees that Aizawa was already inside.

Izuku gives Aizawa a quick wave as he starts making his coffee.

Aizawa smiles a little. "Hey kid. What took you so long? You're not normally running late."

Izuku shakes his head, softly smiling. He sets Aizawa's coffee down in front of him then signs, "I had a meeting today! Sorry Aizawa. I didn't think I was that far behind."

Aizawa nods. "It's fine kid. No worries. What kind of meeting?"

Izuku smiles widely. "I got offered a job actually! I don't know if I'm gonna take it though, I mean I already own this place I really don't think I need another source of income."

Aizawa scoffs. "What income? I hardly ever see anyone pay!"

Izuku laughs. "Yeah whatever you grouch. You're just mad cause I won't let you pay me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.5K 17
What happen when class 1A accidentally made an error while creating a group chat and instead of adding one of them added a complete stranger. What if...
19.8K 1.1K 23
A vigilante at UA?! Crazy right but not excatly for Izuku. He was not only the adoptive son of Nezu but also thought about quite a way to get even mo...
81.7K 2.3K 27
Izuku, a sweet little boy who wishes to be a hero and... Blah blah blah. You already know all of that, why should I repeat myself? Izuku's mom passed...
374K 13.2K 23
After being added to the wrong group chat and finding a new family and a place in life, it is finally time for Izuku to move on and be a proper UA he...