Yandere!Salem x Fem!Dragon!Fa...

By Nighttra

She did it. She won. The kingdoms were too late in uniting against her, and Salem achieved her victory. Now y... More

Terms
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N *IMPORTANT*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Finale

Chapter 5

3.2K 132 23
By Nighttra

"So what do you need for the cure?" I ask as we exited the theater.

"Well we'll need a new test subject, which means capturing a grimm huntsmen."

"That may be harder to do than say." Nighttra speaks catching up to us, "We haven't encountered any grimm huntsmen near the camp for a few weeks. Y/N encountered Yang and Raven a few days ago but she was out on a supply run."

"Perhaps we should start there. Some could still be in the area."

I nod, "I'll get a crew together in a few minutes. We'll meet you by the landing pads."

He nods and walks away. It doesn't take long for Nighttra and I to assemble a squad, it consisting of a few soldiers and trackers. We made sure to pack enough ammunition and bindings before meeting Ozma at the airship. A few of his people were joining us and quickly boarded the airship. I gave the pilot the coordinates before joining the others in the back of the airship, all of us preparing ourselves for the challenge to come.

Sienna POV

We crouched as their airship landed, keeping an eye on them as they left the ship.

"We can strike now." I state, "There are lower in numbers. We can take Nighttra and Y/N without too much trouble."

"Remember that Y/N is the focus on the mission." Raven huffs, "You can get your girlfriend later."

I send her a glare before turning her gaze back to the human group.

"So are we going for them, or no?" Yang asks, "Cause if so then we're going to lose them if we don't move now."

"We're going after them." I huff standing up, "I'll communicate with some of the grimm to stalk them then ambush them."

Raven and Yang follow, jumping down after me.

Your POV

"Let's make this quick." I sigh, leading the group back into the kingdom, "The longer we're here the more attention we'll get."

Everyone nods, the couple of trackers taking their place up front. It's not long before we find some grimm tracks, most of them being from the normal grimm types such as Beowolfs and Ursa. We still follow them and eventually find a pair of human looking ones.

Nighttra and the others keep an eye on our surroundings while we follow the tracks.

"Is it me or is it too quiet?" Nighttra whispers as we stop at the edge of the town square, "Shouldn't there be more grimm around?"

"Maybe we just got lucky." Another person answers, "Perhaps they made their way to the other side of the kingdom."

After seeing no signs of movement, I motion the group forward, entering the large, uncovered area cautiously. Just as we got about halfway someone jumped down in front of us causing us to abruptly stop. My eyes widened when I realized who it was.

"S-Sienna?" Nighttra speaks with a look of disbelief on her face.

"Hello darling~" The grimmified tiger faunus smirks, "It's been a while, Emerald and I miss you but don't fret we'll make up for our lost time."

I glare at the faunus moving in front of my friend protectively. Sienna seemed amused by this.

"You're not going to stop me from getting to her."

"I disagree."

"And we disagree with you."

Raven and Yang suddenly appear on either side of Sienna. They were followed by a few hordes of grimm, the monsters snarling and growling at us.

"You're coming with us Y/N. Our queen will not tolerate failure anymore."

We all withdrew our weapons, staring each other down and waiting for their next move. The grimm huntsmen strike first, Raven going straight for me. Before she could reach me however, Nighttra met her halfway, blocking her sword with her strikers.

(Tis the weapon^ They're from Dauntless are originally called Aether strikers)

"Sorry you're not taking my friend."

Using her other striker she struck Raven in the stomach, sending her flying back into a Beowulf. The grimm takes this as the signal to pounce, the horde closing in on my group. Yang leaps over Nighttra and pounces on me, my friend trying to come to my aid until Sienna's weapon wrapped around her strikers, pulling her towards her. Their own little battle ensues while I toss Yang off of me, the blonde sinking her claws into the floor and stopping herself.

"Glad we could see each other again, pretty girl. Even though our queen wants you I'm hoping she'll allow me a taste~"

I snarl, ignoring the forming dent in Yang's pants. My inner dragon was offended at even the suggestion of being in a submissive position. My chain blades were once again set ablaze by my fire, and I dashed towards the huntress. I threw my blades ahead of me, Yang taking the opportunity to grab the chain and trap me against her chest.

"Nowhere to go Y/N~"

"Shut the fuck up." I snarl, rearing my head back before head butting her.

The hit stunned her, her arms slipping from my waist. My chains had wrapped themselves around her allowing me to yank her off her feet. She face planted with a grunt before I sent her flying into a Death Stalker. I turn my attention back to Nighttra's fight only to see that Sienna's whip had wrapped around her forcing her onto her knees. Sienna was behind her, a happy smile on her face as she nuzzled her neck. She paused when she felt my gaze on her, her head lifting so her eyes met mine.

"Thank you for reuniting us." Sienna thanks me craning Nighttra's head to the side, "Emerald, Cinder and I will be quite pleased to have her in our arms again~"

My eyes widen when Sienna sinks her teeth into Nighttra's shoulder, a cry of pain escaping her lips. I try to rush over towards the two, but a few Sabyrs cut me off. Sienna watched with an amused expression as I took care of them, retracting her teeth and licking the blood off her shoulder. She hugs Nighttra to her front, a smirk appearing on her face.

"Let her go!" I snarl pointing my blades at her.

"Not going to happen. She's coming with me."

"Like Oum she is."

I charge towards her, the faunus easily dodging my attack. She sets Nighttra down behind her, hissing at me while she withdrew her weapon from my friend's body. Sienna sent her whip forward, her chain wrapping around my weapons and attempting to pull me in. I let her but when I got within range, I landed a harsh kick to her stomach. I followed it up with an uppercut and then sent her away with another kick to her side.

"We have to go!" I shout at Ozma picking up Nighttra's body.

"I agree! Everyone back to the ship!"

"Leaving so soon?" Yang cackles sinking her teeth into another one of my people.

I snarl at her, resisting the temptation to charge the younger girl. Her mother charged us again but was quickly blasted back by Ozma. We quickly board the airship, the other firing and trying to keep the horde of grimm back. The pilot wastes no time and swiftly gets us out of the area.

My friend groans in my arms, drawing my attention back to her. My eyes widen when I see something black slowly moving through her veins and turning them black. Ozma joins my side, spotting the black substance.

"We can give her the cure when we get back to camp. For now, keep her separate from the others."

Raven POV

"She got away." I snarl, turning to Sienna, "Our mistress will not like this."

"They didn't get away yet. The others are still on their way. We have another chance to capture her." She responds, "And besides they left someone behind." The tiger faunus motions towards the person in Yang's hand, the black veins a telltale sign that they were turning, "When they awaken, we can press them for information on their defenses, weapons, lay outs, and more on the camp."

"Hmph, I underestimated you Sienna." I compliment the faunus, "But if Salem wants someone responsible for this failure, I won't lie to her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 763 13
What happen when someone have talk to Salem for years? Listening to her rants and making promises. What happen if this person is the only person who...
32.5K 649 84
Male Reader x Team RWBY x Fiona Thyme. Remnant is a lively world composed of four kingdoms that are full of mysteries. Out of every Huntsman or Huntr...
798 166 26
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...
46.3K 1.4K 96
"Yang and Ruby were attacked and almost killed by three beowolves but qrow came just in time to save them" that's what was supposed to happen but wha...