my idol boyfriend || Hyunjin...

By urfavhyunjin

"You're mine, understood?" He questions you. You only nod to his question. "Princess, be vocal, you know how... More

w e l c o m e 🫶🏼
o n e 💌
t w o 🫀
t h r e e ❤️‍🩹
f o u r 💐
f i v e ❤️
s i x 💗
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e

e i g h t e e n

6.2K 131 304
By urfavhyunjin

The kiss is magical. You have kissed people before, of course. You were one of those liked people in high school.

People loved you for the caring person you were, but that trait of yours was also used up by awful people. Which led to your trust issues.

No, you never had a hook-up before, and you don't want that, but you do know how to kiss and you were told by many that you're a great kisser.

You kiss Hyunjin with much passion, your heart beats like crazy. Your hands roam over his chest, enjoying this magical feeling.

His hands hold onto your waist and slowly caresses the spot where his hands are. From time to time you bite his lip, nibbling on it lightly which makes him groan a little.

This man could literally tell you anything, and you would obey him no matter what. Hyunjin pulls away, trying to catch his breath.

You gasp lightly for air, opening your eyes slowly. Hyunjin stares into your eyes, his eyes filled with joy and..lust?

His face comes closer to yours, his lips on your cheek leaving trails of kiss towards your neck. You moan a little when he starts nibbling on your collarbone.

He starts leaving hickeys on your collarbone too, marking you everywhere. But then, you hear a knock.

"Guys the food is ready!" Says a voice, your guessing it's Jeongin. Hyunjin stops sucking on your skin, groaning against it.

Now you finally understand what he was feeling every time that happened. You roll your eyes in annoyance.

"How about..we continue later on tonight?" Hyunjin asks with amusement in his voice, his eyes now looking into yours.

That sentence makes your heart skip a beat. You love Hyunjin, and after this, you don't want to give him away. You want to keep him and treasure him like some piece of gold.

"Okay." You say in a soft voice with a smile creeping up on your face. Hyunjin helps you get off of his lap, making you wonder on how the hell didn't his legs hurt from your weight.

Sure, you are slim and all, but that doesn't mean that you're light as a feather. You walk towards the door, you're only a step away from opening the door.

But long hands creep themselves around your waist, pulling you closer to a hard chest. Hyunjin back hugs you, his chin resting on your shoulder as he lightly swings you from left to right.

Your hands hold onto his as he engulfs you from behind. You smile, your heart melting under his touch.

"y/n you have no idea how much i had to resist, and now when you're finally mine, i never want to let you go." He says in a whispered like voice, his breath fanning your skin.

Your heart beat only raises, you're left speechless, you don't know what to say or do. You part your lips, ready to speak.

"We have to go eat, im hungry." You say with a breathy voice. Hyunjin only smirks, his hands leaving your body. You open the door, walking out of his room.

His hand swings around you and hangs around your neck. You only widen your eyes for a second in shocks before continuing to walk down the hallway.

As you walk further down the hall, you smell ramen, and the good kind of ramen. When you reach the kitchen, you see everyone gathering around.

"Hyunjin you're always with y/n, what are you attached to her or something? Changbin asks with a chuckle leaving his mouth after saying that.

Hyunjin only glares at Changbin, making him raise his hands in surrender. You let out a small chuckle which makes Hyunjin laugh too.

As Han was putting all of the bowls and forks with spoons on the table, you were examining what everyone looked like.

You saw Lee know settling down to sit. Chan was taking out the ramen from the delivery bag, while Seungmin and Jeongin were getting the drinks for everyone.

Changbin was just staring at the food. Lee know looks back, his eyes boring into yours. He smiles a little before parting his lips to talk.

"y/n, come sit here." Lee know said with a cheerful voice. As you try to walk towards him, you get pulled back by Hyunjin.

You stumble back, your head snapping towards him. Hyunjin faces comes closer to your ear, his hot breath making you shudder.

"Sit next to me." He spoke in a demanding yet whisper like voice. He pulls back, his eyes met with yours.

"Okay?" He question's. You only nod, Hyunjin flashes you a smile before walk towards a chair. He sit on the chair, pulling another chair closer to his.

He looks up at you, patting the chair to signal you to come here and sit on it. You walk towards Hyunjin, sitting down on the chair.

As you sit on the chair, Hyunjin pulls the chair you're sitting on even closer to his, no space left between yours and his chair.

"Yah y/n, why didn't you sit next to me?" Lee know asks with a pout. You only chuckle at him.

"Because i told her to sit next to me." Hyunjin cuts your chuckle off by speaking and flashing Lee know a fake smile.

-

"You guys im tired." Changbin speaks up. You all finished eating and now are sitting in the living room. Han and Lee know are doing something on their phones, Seungmin is drinking his juice.

Changbin spread over the chair he is sitting on like it's a bed, Chan is listening to his music, Felix is sitting next to you, examining you from head to toe.

While you're sitting on Hyunjin's lap, again. His hands are wrapped around your waist, holding you close as your back rests on his chest.

"Isn't it weird how every time y/n sits here, she sits on Hyunjin's lap and not on an actual chair or seat?" Felix speaks up.

"I find it cute." Says Han while wiggling his eyebrows. You hear Felix scoff under his breath. Hyunjin seems to have fallen asleep since the weight of his head on your shoulder has gotten heavier.

You hear small puffs leaving his mouth, his hot breath fanning your skin which makes you relax.

You slowly turn your head, looking at Felix. You see him staring intensely at you and Hyunjin. 'What' you mouth to him with a small smile.

"What are those?" Felix asks in a low voice, pointing towards your neck. Your smile quickly leaves your face, your eyes widen in fright.

Shit the hickeys-

"Oh..they are nothing!"

"y/n im not a kid, they are hickeys, aren't they?" He asks in a low but unsure voice. He can't really see your neck because of the low lighting.

You are left speechless. You don't know what to say to fix this situation.

Think y/n, think!

Just as you came up with a lie, you get cut off by a hoarse voice.

"Yes they are hickeys, why do you ask?" Hyunjin question Felix as his head leaves your shoulder and turns towards his direction.

Felix only widens his eyes in pure shock. His mouth parts open, he doesn't know what to say at this sudden statement.

"You marked her?!" Felix asks, trying to keep his voice as low as possible. Hyunjin only smirks which leads to your cheeks burning up.

"Yeah i did, now can we go sleep y/n? Im tired.." Hyunjin spoke with a sleepy voice. You look at Felix before parting your lips to speak.

"Yeah sure." You say in a flustered voice. Hyunjin places his hands on your waist, helping you get up. You stumble a little while standing up.

Hyunjin also gets up and sighs out loud. He starts to speak in a deep but hot like voice sending you shivers down your spine. But then you remember what he said to you before you went to eat.

Hyunjin notices your reddening face which only makes him chuckle a little. "As i said, we are going to sleep, right y/n?" Hyunjin repeats his words.

You only turn your head towards him and notice that everyone is looking at you. "Y-yeah!" You say in a high pitch voice from the embarrassment.

You bid everyone a goodnight while Hyunjin held onto your wrist. You stumble a little while basically being dragged towards Hyunjin's room by him.

You reach his room, and the door gets flung open. Hyunjin allows you to enter first, and when you do walk in, his scent is stronger then ever. He closes the door behind himself.

"Hyunjin?" You ask shyly. Hyunjin walks towards his bed, turning on the lamp on the nightstand while allowing himself to sit on the bed.

"Hm?" He questions you back.

"Can i have another shirt to sleep in? I want to wear this one tomorrow when i wake up." You say while pointing towards your body.

Hyunjin eyes your body, almost as if he is undressing you naked with his eyes. He examines every curve of your body. His eyes make their way towards yours.

"Of course, take whichever shirt you like the best, angel." He says in a seductive voice. You swiftly turn around, not wanting him to see your red face.

You walk towards his closet, trying to find a shirt. And you do, you find an oversized shirt with short sleeves.

When you turn around with the shirt in your hands, you notice that Hyunjin has been staring at you the whole time.

"Can i..wear this one?" You hardly can speak, you too stunned to even move.

"Of course, it will look better on you anyways." He says with a wink following after his words. You take the shirt and walk towards the bathroom.

You turn on the lights and walk in, locking the door after you walk in. You quickly press your back against the wall, your hand placed over your chest where your heart is.

You can only hear your heart and intense breathing. This man can gaze at you and your already week at your knees for him.

Oh my god, what is he doing to me..?

You mentally face palm yourself before taking off his shirt to wear the other one. His scent is so strong now that you feel like you're in heaven.

The fabric is soft, it's a plain white t-shirt with some scribbles over it, making it look unique. You fold the shirt you were wearing and unlock the door.

As you walk out, you notice Hyunjin on his phone, his gaze quickly turns towards you, his lips forming into a seductive smirk.

"You look amazing, princess." He says in a hoarse voice. You just try to maintain your heart beat normal while turning off the light and walking towards the desk to place his shirt there.

You walk up to him, you are so tired but you want to kiss him more, you want him close to you, and you only.

He motions for you to sit on his lap, which you gladly do. You sit on his lap, your legs wrapping around his waist. Your arms wrap around his neck, his scent invading your nose.

He wraps his hands around you, pulling you closer to him. Your face is so close to him that you forgot how to breath.

"I love you so much that i have you as my home screen wallpaper." He says in a whispered like voice.

"I have you as my wallpaper everywhere, my phone, watch, laptop, my ipad, everywhere." You tell him, he only smirks to that.

As he leans closer to your neck, kissing the soft skin of yours, you part your lips a little, letting out a low moan.

"My marks look beautiful on you." He says while a smirk plastered on his face. He sucks on your skin a little, making you open your eyes wide.

"Why would you give me so many hickeys?! Felix saw them! Tomorrow they will be so visible!" You exclaim.

"That's the whole point , my love." He says before continuing to suck on your skin. Your hands reach his head, your fingers lightly locking in with his hair.

You want to continue this, but you won't be able to stop yourself, and you're tired. The tears that you shed today are making your eyes burn a little.

"Lets continue tomorrow, Hyunjin we should sleep." You say in a breathy like voice. He is making it so hard for you to breath.

"Whats the time?" He questions, his lips moving while he speaks on your neck. You check the time on your watch, your eyes widen slightly.

"It's 12:45"

"Are you that tired?"

You really want to continue this, you want to kiss him, you want to have him to yourself. But the tears you had let out where too much that you're feeling really tired now.

But then, you had an idea. You grab all of your courage and just go for it. You cup his face with your hands, making him look into your eyes.

"I am, and i want to go sleep." You say hesitantly.

"But..?" Hyunjin questions, he knows you want to say something.

"But after i do this." You don't allow him to even comprehend your words. You tilt his head to the side, your lips now on his neck.

You start to kiss his neck, your hands on his shoulders. Hyunjin only wraps his hands tighter around you.

You start to suck on his skin, which leads to him letting out a small groan. Hearing him making sounds such as that allows you to know he is enjoying this a lot.

You lick his skin, teasing him. You kiss and suck on each side of his neck, making sure that the hickeys are visible.

"y/n, i have practice tomorrow." Hyunjin tries to speak but your actions tempting him. You can hear him breathing heavily.

You nibble on his neck for a little while more before kissing his neck and pulling away. You star at his precious neck, smiling at the marks that you left on him.

Hyunjin only smirks, his deep voice making your heartbeat increase.

"You really are tempting, you know that, right?" He says before his lips smash into yours. His lips molding perfectly with yours.

You moan a little which causes Hyunjin to smirk while kissing you. You allow his tongue to enter your mouth, exploring every part it can.

You suck a little on his top lip, which makes him groan a little in pleasure. You love his lips, they are plump but soft.

You try to gasp for air, but Hyunjin only collides his lips with yours, making you groan a little. The room is filled with your and Hyunjin's heavy breathing, your heartbeat ringing in your ears.

You pull away, trying to catch your breath. Hyunjin only leans closer and whispers in your ear.

"God, you have 0 idea how much you are tempting me right now, princess." His breath fanning your ear as he speaks. He sucks on the skin under your ear, making you arch your back.

"Hyunjin.." You mutter his name out.

He hums against your skin as he continues to kiss you, his lips reaching your cheek.

"W-we should go sleep, you have practice tomorrow and i have to go work." You say in a breathless like voice.

"Just let me finish." He mumbles against your skin as he kisses your cheek. "You taste so sweet." He says with a smirk.

Your cheek only flush red. After some time of him kissing your skin, devouring every part that he can, he finally rests his head on your chest, allowing you to embrace him.

"Let me go so we can lay down." You say in a soft but whisper like voice. But Hyunjin had other plans. His hands grip under your ass, holding onto your thigh as he gets up.

You hold onto his neck, shocked at his sudden action. He holds you close to his body as he lays on the bed with you hanging onto him like a koala.

He lays down on his back while your on top of him. He gets comfortable which you also do, except your a little weak from all the crying and kissing.

You lay your head in his chest, your arms holding him so close to you. His cologne allowing you to relax. His hand is wrapped around you, caressing your soft skin.

His other hand is resting on top of your hand which is placed on top of his chest. You close your eyes, listening to his heartbeat.

Your legs wrapped around him. He lets go of your hand for a second before pulling a blanket no top of the two of you. The heat radiating off of his body to yours.

He places his hand back on top of yours, stroking it with his thumb. The silence was comforting especially when you could hear him breathing.

Soon enough you feel yourself drifting off to sleep with his soft touch on your skin, caressing your skin.

Im so sorry for this bad chapter. Honestly i did not post yesterday and i don't know why, i was too tired and un motivated to do anything. But uhm yes here is a bad chapter.

I apologise if anyone dislikes this, there is no need for hate, you can just leave, you don't have to leave your hate opinion because there are some people that do enjoy this while some don't, we're all humans with different taste in things, so thank you for understanding ❤️🫶🏼.

(2971 words)

unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- ____________________ --> "I have a boyfriend. This shouldn't have happened." This was not what Hyun...
23.4K 1K 17
DISCONTINUED Lee Felix- A sugar baby, who puts on a smiling mask for all of his clients Hwang Hyunjin- A boy who doesn't want to be lonely, and just...
89.1K 2.2K 34
Living the idol life seems like glitz and glamor right? No wrong. Y/n a 22 year old girl is an extremely well known idol. Singing, dancing, and actin...
332K 10.5K 50
❝do you hear that? it's the sound of my heart breaking.❞ ❝don't be dumb. jeongin's just cracking eggs.❞ hwang hyunjin and kwon areum are friends. the...