That time I got reincarnated...

By Azatoth14

This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for h... More

CH-1 Death
CH-2 Reincarnation
CH-3 Storm Dragon Veldora
CH-4 Dryads
CH-5 Ogre village
CH-6 Goblins and Direwolves
CH-7 Battle of the Ogre Village
CH-8 Shizue Izawa
CH-9 Preparation
CH-10 Orc Lord
CH-11 Kingdom of Tempest
CH-12 Demon Lord Milim
CH- 13 Charybdis
CH-14 Ingrassia
CH-15 Surprise,Shock or Sorrow
CH-16 Revenge
Ch-17 More Problems
CH-18 Fall of Farmuth
CH-19 Walpurgis
CH-20 Crushing Clayman
CH-21 The Church
CH-22 Merfolk Kingdom
Ch-23 Hinata and the Ten Great Saints
CH-24 Hero
CH-25 Spirit Queen Ramiris
CH-26 Tempest Festival Day-1
CH-27 Tempest Festival Day 2 & 3
CH-28 Tempest Festival Day 4(Part 1)
CH-29 Tempest Festival Day 4(Part 2)
CH-30 Tempest Festival Day 5(Part 1)
CH-31 Tempest Festival Day 5(Part 2)
CH-32 Tempest Festival Day 6(Part 1)
CH-33 Tempest Festival Day 6(Part 2)
CH-34 After the Festival
CH-35 Busted
CH-35.5 ?????
CH-36 Labyrinth Updates
CH-37 New Friends
CH-38 The Council (Behind the scenes)
CH-39 Shopping Spree
CH-40 Council Meeting
CH-41
CH-42
CH-43
CH-44
CH-45
CH-46
CH-47
CH-48
CH-49
CH-50
CH-51
CH-52
CH-53
CH-54
CH-55
CH-56
CH-57
CH-58
CH-59
CH-60
CH-61
CH-62
CH-63
CH-64
CH-65
CH-66
CH-67
CH-68
CH-69
CH-71
CH-72
CH-73
CH-74
CH-75
CH-76
CH-77
CH-78
CH-79
CH-80
CH-81
CH-82
CH-83
CH-84
CH-85
CH-86
CH-87
CH-88
CH-88.5
CH-89
CH-90
CH-91
CH-92
CH-93
CH-94
CH-94.5
CH-95
CH-96
CH-97
CH-98
CH-99
Side Story:- Conquest of Lanquis(Part 1)
CH-100
CH-101
Ch-102
Ch-103
CH-104
Ch-105
CH-106
CH-107
CH-108
CH-109
CH-110
CH-111
CH-112
CH-113
CH-114
CH-115
CH-116
CH-117
CH-118
CH-119
CH-120
CH-121
CH-122
CH-123
CH-124
CH-125
CH-126
CH-127
CH-128
CH-129
CH-129.5
CH-130
CH-131
CH-132
CH-133
CH-134
Ch-135
CH-136
CH-137
CH-138
CH-139
CH-140
CH-141
CH-142
CH-143
CH-144
CH-145
CH-146 Epilogue

CH-70

1.4K 59 29
By Azatoth14

As soon as I enter the shop, I meet a familiar face. Yep. She was the same elf I had met in Ingrassia and told me about the location of Ramiris's labyrinth.

"Ara, if it isn't Rimuru-sama, I wonder what you are doing in such a humble establishment?"
"Oh? Am I not welcomed here?" I asked back, teasing her.
"Of- of course you are welcomed here."
"Haha. Calm down. I was just kidding." I say as I sit down followed by Kaijin and his brothers.
"In reality Kaijin brought me here."
"Is that so? How are the kids?"
She asked as she poured me a drink.
"They are fine, thanks to you."
"Is that so? Then I am glad."
"So boss already knows her?" Kaijin asked.
"Yep. I met her in Ingrassia."
"No fair. To know someone so handsome as Rimuru-san, and not telling us." Another elf spoke up.
"But I thought you weren't interested about why I went to Ingrassia."
"Mou. That's not fair."

"So, is there anything in your mind, Rimuru-san?"
"Hmm?"
"You zoned out for a bit, you know."
"That's right boss. You should look at them, or else it will be a disrespect to them." Kaijin said. He is surely drunk.
"Well, as I know you, why don't I tell you who your fated one is?"
"Hoh? Fated one?"
"Yep. The one you are destined to live with."
"Can you really do that?" I ask suspiciously. All these were mere scams in my previous world, but in this world, where there are skills and high tier magic, it might not be that out of reach.
"Of course, with the help of this." She said pointing towards the glass ball kept on the table. So that's why it was kept there. I knew that it wasn't just for aesthetics.

"Is that so? Please do so then. I wonder who my 'fated one' is."

She just smiled and proceeded to fiddle with the ball. Slowly, an image of a girl started to appear.

She had a slim figure, her chest wasn't flat, yet it couldn't be called big either. She had an androgynous appearance, but it was more towards the female side. Her face was as beautiful as a doll. Her lips were sealed, showing no emotions at all. Yet, I could somehow fell that she was happy. She had sky blue colored hair like mine, which went till her waist, and her eyes were blood red.

"Woah. She is quite beautiful, boss." Kaijin said.
"Ara. I never knew you knew someone so beautiful. Color me surprised."
"Moh. Why couldn't it be me?" The elf from earlier commented.
"To tell you the truth, I dont know her myself."
"Is that so? I guess your future is quite bright, Rimuru-san."
"I guess so, as well."

We then continue to drink and make some small talks until midnight.

"Well, I guess we should go."
"Leaving already?"
"It's about to be midnight. You all should sleep as well. Not enough sleep might spoil your beauty, you know."
"You sure know how to please a woman, huh, Rimuru-san."
"Hahaha."

I just give out a dry laughter and was about to head out.

"Oh right! If you girls want, why don't you come to Tempest. There are other elves there, and I can guarantee you a bar according to your preference."

The elves looked at each other.

"Of course, if you want, you can come and take a look first. You see, there are not enough high-end establishments like this one in Tempest. If something else fancies your interest, you are free to look into that as well. I hope you will come to Tempest, at least once."

I say as I take the drunk Kaijin and his brothers with me back to the castle. I leave the brothers in their room. They had already fallen asleep before they reached the room. What a trouble. But, things like these aren't so bad every once in a while.

After leaving them in their rooms, I go back to my own room. As soon as I open the door, I am met with a familiar face with a smile on her face. The problem being that the smile was not at all something that would calm a person down. Rather, it would send shivers down someone's spine.

"Where were you Rimuru-sama?" Shuna asked.

I wanted to tell her, but my voice didn't come out. I mean, I am not married, I don't have a fiance and I don't have a lover. So what's wrong with going and enjoying in a bar with those elves, but those words didn't come out of my mouth.

"Did you enjoy your time with the elves? Huh? Ri-mu-ru-sa-ma"
"Um... Sh- Shuna. Where di-di did"
"Oh. I thr-, I mean asked Onii-sama."

She said threatened, didn't she. I am so glad I didn't say what I wanted to. I can already imagine Benimaru tied to a seat and forced to eat carrots and other veggies. And if I had said that then I would be beside him, forced to eat Shion's cooking.

"Is that so?"
"Hai."

After that the amount of scolding I received was nothing to scoff at. She didn't stop until it was morning. She also refused to give me any food for a whole week. I know I can live without food, but that doesn't mean I want to.

Luckily I knew what to do in such situations. That is to keep your head down and stay quiet. Thank you. My fiancee was a great woman and I learnt a lot from her. Even stuff like this.

Two weeks later...

We will be leaving for Hyme two days from now. Gazel is arriving today, so I am waiting to welcome him. Of course diplomacy and respect is a reason, but the main reason is to see his reaction of riding a carriage and how much it hurts.

From afar I could see a carriage. It was decorated with beautiful ornaments giving off a vibe of elegance. Completely opposite of what my carriage shows, power.

As the carriage comes close to the castle, it slowly comes to a halt. It was already evening, and we were to depart tomorrow, so there was no important meeting or any ceremony.

As the castle comes to a halt, Gazel comes out of the castle, followed by Dorf and Henrietta.

"It has been a while." Gazel says.
"It sure has." I reply, while leading him into the castle.

"So. Are you ready for tomorrow?"
"Yes. I have already made all the preparation to keep Dwargon safe."
"That's good. If push comes to shove, I have a way that can forcefully teleport us."

It is a device that Raphael made. It uses science to bend space instead of magic. So anti-magic barriers are useless. This creates a small wormhole. As the science in this world is much less developed than in my previous world, nobody would be able to trace it back. Obviously, using magic to trace us is useless as we are not using magic at all.

I then showed them around the castle and led them to the dining room. Shuna had made quite a few delicacies for today. She seems to have a gotten over the fact that I went to Night Butterflies after I went on a date with her around Tempest.

(A/N:- Do you guys want side stories? Like this date could be a side story. If you guys say so, I might write it.

Also, I have no clue how to write about food. I never have had Japanese cuisine and I have very little clue about it.)

After having the dinner, we all went to our respective rooms. When I say we all, I meant everyone else other than me. I instead went to my personal bath. Nowadays, Shuna has gotten even more busier, so she insisted on having a maid with me at every single moment. They only leave me alone right now, at night. So I take this time to take a soak. A day for a japanese is never over without a good bath.

As I was soaking I looked outside the window. The stars were twinkling.

Hey Raphael. Is it possible to find my coordinates using the stars as a reference. Take this planet as origin and see if it's possible to go back to a planet I know about.

<Understood. Making coordinates. Matching............ No matches found. Retrying......... No matches found.
I am unable to locate any planets that Master might know about. The most probable explanation is that Master is in a different dimension.>

So, I am really in a different dimension. I guess I knew it already. I just refused to accept it.

The next day......

I am standing on the beach with Gazel. Henrietta and Dolf is standing behind Gazel. Meanwhile Ultima is hugging my arm. Veyron and Zonda are standing behind me. I decided to take Ultima with me. I believe having Veldora, Carrera and Diablo in Tempest along with Zegion and Benimaru should be enough to protect it.

Suddenly my magic sense catches my attention as two carriage come out of the water surrounded by guards, just like last time.

"It is an honor to meet you, Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest and the King of Dwarves, Gazel Dwargo."

We both just nod to return the greeting and sit in our respective carriage.

---------------------

I decided to bring Ultima. Why? Who knows? It just popped up. Anyway, enjoy. Also, my school starts from tomorrow, so daily updates will stop. But I will still upload two to three times a week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7.6K 43
A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got reincarnated in Rimuru's body when he first...
2.7K 77 7
After being killed by the true dragons rimuru is reincarnated again only to be isekai'd away to another world where he was summoned to fight demons a...
156K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
3.8K 196 5
What if Rimuru lost the war? What if Rimuru was killed in the war, but was able to send his soul to a different timeline? A classic Time-Travel FanFi...