Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarn...

By DummyWearingAHoodie

Devastated by the words of his idol All Might, the Number 1 Hero, Izuku Midoriya tries to end his life by tak... More

MC Bio & Quirk Entry
Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer
Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!
Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.
Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.
Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!
Chapter 7. Battle Trials: Clash of Childhood 'Friends'
Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.
Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?
Chapter 10. Villains!?
Chapter 11. Counterattack!
Chapter 12. Aftermath.. and Tendrils?!
Chapter 13. Declaration of War!
Chapter 14. Run, Catch and Win!
Chapter 15. Cavalry Battle and What?!
Chapter 16. The Talk.
Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice
Chapter 18. Creating Comfort
Chapter 19. Your Power!
Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names
Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship
Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain
Chapter 24. The Runaways
Chapter 25. Little White Blessing
Chapter 26. Himiko Toga
Chapter 27. Saving the Ice Queen and Princess
Chapter 28.1 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 29. Day in the Mall
Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience
Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns
Chapter 32. Chaos, Revenge, and Abduction.

Chapter 20. The Rematch.

6.8K 136 314
By DummyWearingAHoodie

There was an awkward silence in the crowd. The last match of the Semi-finals of the Sports Festival and the match — if you can call it that — was quite a sight to be seen.

Izuku Midoriya sat in the waiting area, looking at the screen of the television. He like the crowd was shocked on what happened in the match between Katsuki and Shinso...

--------------------------------------
FLASHBACK, 25 MINUTES AGO

As the crowd's cheers echo in the stadium, excited for the next match after an epic showdown between Midoriya and Todoroki. They began debating to each other on who will win the next match.

Most of them think that the explosive boy, Katsuki Bakugo will be the won to fight Izuku. Even though they don't know his quirk, a decent number of people wants Hitoshi Shinso to win as he was an underdog in the match.

Both competitors walked up to the field and faced each other. Bakugo the sunshine himself, was in his usual constipated scowl, glaring daggers at the sleep deprived boy that is Shinso.

Said purple-haired boy, was looking the blonde boy in front of him with scrutiny. He had been curious on why the boy had been like this. Bakugo was from his observations was arrogant, impulsive and short-tempered. And for some reason, the blonde has a grudge against his teammate in the Cavalry Battle, Izuku.

Shinso was confused. Izuku was a nice guy, smart and had the humility that the blonde lacks. In the short time he had been with the greenette, he saw how caring the boy is and how he is always five steps ahead when planning.

Overall, Midoriya was a good person. Hero material. So why does Bakugo acts extra aggressive towards him?

Whatever that reason is, Shinso was going to find out. One way or another..

Bakugo to his own devices, was glaring deadly at his opponent. But the reason was not because of the boy in front of him.

No. He was angry at Deku. He was angry at the one who screwed his chance to be the only student in that shitty middle school to get into UA. The one who hid the fact that he had a quirk all this time.

The one who has the audacity to talk/fight back to him, when he was formerly a wimp who can't even do things right.

The one who beat him via fluke in the Battle Trials.

The one who outran and outsmarted him in the first two rounds of the Sports Festival.

And finally, the one that has the balls to warn him to not lose because he still has a bone to pick with him. Like hell he'd lose to an Eraser Head copycat, when it comes to tiredness and eye bags. His the best, he won't lose to a nobody who isn't even in the Hero Course.

As Midnight gives the signal to start, Bakugo was about to blast his way towards Shinso when said boy began talking.

"For someone who's supposed to be training to be a hero, you sure act like a villain." Shinso said in a bland tone. He smirked inwardly when he saw Bakugo's scowl deepen. 'Hook, line....'

"THE FUCK DID YOU CAL—" Bakugo was cut off when he was caught in the sleep deprived boy's Brainwashing.

'...and Sinker.' Shinso let his smirk show as he walked forward the blonde boy, who froze up in a trance. The crowd began to cheer and some of the Class 1A began yelling at Bakugo to no avail.

They just accepted Bakugo's fate when they saw Shinso walk towards the dazed boy. They were then confused when instead of pushing Bakugo outside the ring, he stopped a few feet in front of him.

"Since your under my Quirk, answer me honestly..." Shinso started which made the crowd grew curious even the loudest hero was uncharacteristically quiet. "Why do you always act hostile when it comes to Midoriya?"

Izuku in the waiting area was shocked when Shinso had asked this question. He didn't know why would Shinso ask that question. They just become teammates a while ago but he didn't expect the purple haired boy to be curious about Bakugo's way of treating him.

Though still shocked, he just looked at the television and waited for Bakugo's answer. He was also curious and want to know.

He didn't need to wait any longer when Bakugo began speaking.

"Because I hate him." He said in a robotic tone, a clear indication that he is being under the boy's Quirk.

Shinso was not having it though. So he asked him another question. "Why do you hate him? Midoriya is a nice guy."

"Deku was supposed to be behind me. He was supposed to be a pebble in my way. He was nothing but a snot-nose wimp who can't even do anything right and believes he can be a hero when he was Quirkless." This caused a lot of wide eyes from the crowd. Who would've thought that the strongest student in the first year classes was once Quirkless.

As Shinso was going to ask him another question, Bakugo continued. "That's why I did everything to show him how weak he is. How he can't be a hero, that only the strongest can be a hero." Shinso narrowed their eyes at this statement.

"How did you show him that he is weak?" He asked the blonde. Though he had an idea on how the explosive teen had treated a Quirkless boy such as Izuku.

"I bullied, made fun, and sometimes attacked him so that he would think twice on becoming a hero." The stadium was filled with gasps and murmurs.

In the Bakugo Household, Mitsuki Bakugo, Katsuki's mother was sobbing loudly on her husband. She was ashamed on how Katsuki had become. She tried her best to make sure her son was raised properly, but her son's actions and on what he just said explained it all.

She was Inko's friend and knowing that her son was tormenting Izuku for fun made her afraid on what Inko would do to Katsuki. Last time Inko got angry, she used her quirk, Attraction of Small Objects to move someone else's nerves to paralyze that person. That didn't really went good for Hisashi. Though it did made him fall for Inko even more. What a masochist.

Masaru was doing his best to calm his wife down. Though he has a calm face, deep inside he was disappointed on himself and on Katsuki. He berated himself for not manning up on scolding his son and just let his wife do it for him.

Looking back at the screen, he frowned when the camera focused on his son. Maybe it's time for him to knock some sense out of his son.

In the Midoriya Residence, Inko was not having it any better. She knew that Izuku was being bullied and was trying her best to make it up for the boy by supporting him on what he wants. But hearing it from her son's tormentor broke her heart in more way than one. She was going to apologize to her son when he came home today... 

'Izuku, I'm sorry. I hope I can make it up to you...' she whispered to herself before passing out of dehydration.

Shinso stared at the blonde and gritted his teeth. He knew damn well how it felt to be bullied and made fun of because of something you can't control. Instead of releasing the blonde from his quirk or ordering him to hurt himself, Hitoshi ran straight to him and punched the dazed Bakugo in the cheek, knocking the blonde to the ground.

Katsuki was released from Shinso's quirk and clenched his bruised cheek. 'My cheek hurt as fuck. What happened--'

His eyes grew wide when he remembered what happened and quickly gave Shinso a glare but was surprised when he saw the boy looking down at him with a hate filled glare.

As he was going to talk to the purple haired boy, said boy turn away from him and walked towards the outside of the ring.

Before Shinso could step outside the ring, he looked back at the still shocked Bakugo. He glared at the blonde as he said. "The thing I said to you at the start of the round was supposed to be me baiting you to get mad..." He paused and took a step outside the ring..

"But after what you just confessed, I believe that what I said was right... Villain." He said and walking out of the ring. There was long silence before Midnight called the match.

"Shinso is out of bounds. Winner, Katsuki Bakugo." She said as she points her whip on Bakugo's direction without even looking at him.

Bakugo after getting over his shock slowly stood up and looked around..

Everyone's eyes are on him and the look on their eyes explained what he had just 'confessed'. They all have varying looks, but the most common are anger, disgust and disappointment. The heroes looked at the blonde boy with disgust. Some whispering to each other and the others were proudly booing the blonde.

Bakugo sneered and walked away. He had just got exposed and it was himself who spilled it all, even though he was forced to confess. As he walked away, his thoughts was drawn to the source of all of this and gritted his teeth....

"Deku...."

FLASHBACK END
--------------------------------------------------

Class 1A and Class 1B were shocked at the revelation. They looked at Bakugo with a mixture of shock, anger and disgust. They know Bakugo was an asshole but learning he bullied Izuku out of fun was downright unacceptable or unmanly, as Kirishima and Tetsutetsu would say.

The girls of both classes and Mei were glaring daggers at the blonde boy. They didn't really like the boy at first meeting him, but he learning that the boy would torment someone just for being Quirkless, they couldn't help but wish for the the boy to be obliterated by Izuku..

Surprisingly out of everyone in the group, it was Jiro who was glaring death at the boy. She knew well how it feels to be bullied and hated bullies. That's why he always distanced himself from Bakugo, but learning that he torment someone for being Quirkless. She wished that Izuku would do everything to break the bastard, maybe use his Brawlers to knock the blonde's teeth out of his mouth.

Every girl in Class 1A, some girls in Class 1B and surprisingly Mei was thinking of the same thing.

'No one messes with my Izuku and gets away with it.' they thought and blink once and twice, before blushing wildly. They suddenly looked at each other and saw that they all have the same expressions. They then glared at each other. 'His mine, back off.'

The boys of each class and a newly arrived Shinso saw this. They looked at each other and sighed.

'Simps.' they all thought simultaneously. And prayed that Izuku would survive such troublesome women.

------------------------------------------
WAITING ROOM

"Achoo!" Izuku sneezed as a shiver can felt in his spine. 'Why do I feel that I'm about to encounter some troublesome women?'

He shrugged the feeling off. Probably nothing important.

He then began to think on what just happened. 'Okay, Shinso exposed Bakugo and had punched him on the face, called him a Villain. Now he is being glared at by the rest all of the people in the arena. Bakugo then had a look thay says that he is going to kill someone.' he summarized and had to groan.

"And since I'm fighting him next, he'll be putting all the frustration out on me." He sighed and cursed Shinso. He began thinking of a way to beat Katsuki.

He thought that he can use his strategy against Todoroki. Erase his quirk and beat his ass into oblivion. Knock the blonde out and win the Sports Festival easy...

But that didn't sit well to him.

For some reason, he thought of the real reason he wanted to be a hero. He always wanted to prove himself that he is capable on becoming a hero. That he can keep up with Katsuki, the best student in their Middle School class.

Izuku wanted to be a hero to prove everyone wrong... To prove that he too...

"Yes, Izuku Midoriya you can be a hero!" Alex's voice echoed in his mind and he had smiled. That's right. Alex Mercer was the very first person to acknowledge his dream and believe in him. He was the one that gave Izuku the Blacklight Virus now turned Quirk. Izuku can never be more thankful for the support his past self had in him.

Hearing his cue to go to the field, Izuku stood up and walked to the door. As he was going to open it, he stopped and took a calming breath. He would make sure to win the match, to prove and show the world, especially Bakugo that he had grown and he is no longer the Deku he liked to push around.

He exited the door and made his way to the stadium. Izuku still had a match to win and a rabid dog to leash.

-----------------------------------------

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! We commence to the first and last match of the Finals and Sports Festival. ARE YOU ALL READDDYYYYYY!!!" Present Mic said/yelled, earning a groan from Eraser Head and a loud roar of cheers from the crowd. "Without further ado, let me introduce to you the combatants!!!"

"Explosion and destruction when he is the one in the field! Though he has a controversial confession made in the previous round, he seeks to win and dominate the final match. From the Hero Course, Class 1A's King of Explosions Katsuki Bakugo!!" As Present Mic said that the cheers from the crowd was none existent.

Bakugo who walked towards the ring was scowling and sneering at the lack of cheers coming from the crowd. It didn't really made him feel any better when he looked at his class, most of them just glared at him and some just looked away, even Kirishima.

"Tough crowd... Now! Facing him, the student that made an explosive comeback to capture the first place in the Obstacle Race. The person who took the pressure of the Ten Million Points, outsmarted everyone in the end and came out on top. The one who was able to withstand every single opponent he come across. From the Hero Course, please welcome!! Master Manipulator and Strategist of Class 1A, Izuku Midooooooriiiiyaaaaaa!!!!" Mic yelled earning a loud cheer from the crowd, heroes and civilians alike.

Izuku had to stop a sweat drop from the ridiculous nickname Present Mic had given him but would admit that it sound intimidating. As he looked around the crowd, he saw his classmates, the other class and some heroes cheering for him.

He stopped a verge to tear up from all the support he was getting. It was really heartwarming. To show that gratitude, he did the only thing to he can do for them...

He just smiled and wave, boys. Smile and wave.

Doing so, he almost tripped when he heard someone in the crowd yell, "Marry me!" He mentally berated Todoroki for burning his PE uniform in the last match. Now he was in the sights of most of the female crowd in the Arena.

As he reached his side of the ring, he looked at the direction of his opponent and saw the snarling face of Bakugo. He was taken aback from this and was somewhat confused. What did he do to get such a look of hate from the blonde?

"This is all your fault, Deku!" Bakugo sneered as small pops appear on his sweaty hands. Still glaring daggers at the greenette.

This caused an eyebrow raise from Izuku. "And how is it my fault actually?" He asked curiosity and sassiness can be heard in the Blacklight user's voice.

"You told the Hypno reject to expose me in front of the crowd!!!" Bakugo yelled as he was about to lunge at the confused Deku, said boy interrupted him.

"What?" Izuku as genuinely confused at the accusation.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME YOU SHITTY NERD! YOU TWO PLANNED IT ALL SO THAT I WOULD LOOK BAD IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE JAPAN! YOU BASTARD WANT TO SABOTAGE MY CHANCE ON BECOMING THE NUMBER ONE HE--" He was cut off by a fuming Izuku who had heard enough.

"Listen here, you arrogant prick! It wasn't my fault you got baited by Shinso, it was you who can't keep your damn temper to yourself. Also what do you mean we planned it all? We haven't even talked to each other right after the Cavalry Battle since Todoroki talked to me privately! And for your information, I WON'T SABOTAGE YOU IN FRONT OF A CROWD. WHY WOULD I WAIT UNTIL THE FINALS OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL? IF I WANTED TO SABOTAGE YOU I WOULD'VE DONE IT IN THE CAVALRY BATTLE WHEN I TAKE EVERY HEADBAND YOU HAD!!" He said to the blonde who was shocked but still had the glare on his face. Izuku sighed. There was nothing helping to get the information in the hollow coconut of the blonde's neck called a head.

Izuku calmed down and just stood there waiting for the signal to start. Bakugo mirrored the action but with a still angered expression.

Midnight looked at the competitors and said, "Are both combatants ready?"

Izuku nodded while Bakugo scowled, "Just start match already!"

Ignoring the blonde's answer, she raised her whip, "For the Finals of the Sports Festival, Izuku Midoriya versus Katsuki Bakugo... START!!!"

As Midnight lowered her whip, Katsuki propelled himself in an impressive show of speed. Clearly not wasting anytime. He propelled towards Izuku.

"The stronger the Quirk.." Bakugo started still propelling. "The more imprecise the attack is!" As he was about a feet away from the green haired boy, who began charging straight to him as well with Tendrils covering his arms, Bakugo used his left hand to release and explosion to propel him to the side.

This action surprised Izuku. Katsuki then flipped above him and grabbed a fistful of his green hair and his right hand and threw him across the ring..

Izuku was lifted in the air by the ash blonde teen but used the momentum to his advantage. As he was about to be thrown across the field, he used his Tendrils onto the blonde's right arm and used the momentum to rotate his body.

Doing so, Izuku used Mineta's quirk on the soles of his feet and stuck himself on the blondes torso and reversed the throw, sending the blonde flying to the side. Bakugo was surprised and was enraged when his attack was reversed. He clicked his tongue and used his Explosion to stop himself from going out of the ring.

Bakugo landed on his feet and as he did, he propelled himself towards Izuku who began charging at him as well. As they neared each other Katsuki cocked his right arm on a punching position. Izuku saw it and prepared to block the attack.

He waited for the attack to hit, only for the blonde to repeat the same move he did earlier. The difference was Katsuki attacked him on the face. Knowing that the eyes are one of the may weak points of the human body. This cause Izuku to wince on the bright light his Explosion had caused.

Ignoring the gasps from the crowd, he then attacked Izuku on the gut. Using a bigger explosion this time, he sent the greenette flying across the arena.

A feral grin appeared on Bakugo's face as Izuku landed on a loud thud, landing on his back. "How'd you like that, you Shitty nerd?!"

Expecting Izuku to slowly stand up, he flew upwards Izuku as he charged at the downed teen. Thanks to Shock Absorption, Izuku stood up quickly.

He can see Deku's right arm getting enveloped by black tendrils as his Whipfist was formed and he looked straight at the airborne boy. Erasure activated, cancelling the explosions on the blonde's palms.

He used his Whipfist as a hook and it latched on the blonde's shirt in a tight grip.

"Get over here!" He said in a dark tone as he pulled the blonde towards him and gave the blonde a sick right hook on the face.

Sending Bakugo tumbling to the ground. Izuku deactivated Erasure by blinking. He charged at Bakugo who had just stood up and engaged in hand-to-hand combat as he changed his Whipfist into his Musclemass.

As he sent punches at Bakugo, Katsuki began countering with explosive punches at the greenette. However, the close range that he is in right now was not helping his case as Deku was not only strong but also fast. And getting hit by a strong, fast punch hurts.

It was angering the blonde even more. He wouldn't admit it but he was clearly outmatched. That's what he thought when he was once against sent flying as Izuku sent a punch to his gut.

He landed on his feet, but staggered a bit when he felt the pain on his gut. He glared at the Izuku, who didn't even looked hurt after all his explosive punches. This angered him even more. How is Deku keeping up with him and just looked unfazed at his attacks?

His questions was not answered when Izuku began charging at him with his green eyes, now turned red and hair floating. 'Erasure!' Katsuki thought as he tried to use his quirk, failing miserably.

Izuku then sent him a barrage of punches and kicks making the blonde block his attacks and backing up to avoid his attacks.

When a kick made Katsuki fall down on his face, he grabbed a fistful of grinded concrete caused by his explosions and chucked it at the greenette's eyes. Izuku yelped at the attack and staggered back, blinking his eyes.

This caused Erasure to be deactivated, Bakugo used this opportunity to charge up a strong explosion and sent it towards the still wincing Izuku.

"DIE!!!" He yelled as the explosion covered Izuku. He gained a sinister smile on his face and began laughing maniacally. "Is that all you got, Deku? I thought you said that you were going to surpass me? You're still pathet--" he was cut off when a Tendril was launched at his direction and he barely evading it.

Katsuki grunted and looked back at Izuku, who still had his left hand on his eye. Still rubbing the hurt eye.

"Using dirty tactics? Not really heroic, Katsuki..." Izuku said, removing his hand on his eyes. "Then again, nothing about you is heroic." As he said that Katsuki released an explosion on his palms, mirroring how angry he is right now.

"YOU BASTARD! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF I'M NOT HEROIC?! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!" he yelled at the green haired boy as he propelled towards his former 'friend'. "I'M THE BEST EXAMPLE OF WHAT A HERO IS SUPPOSED TO BE!!"

As he neared Izuku, he didn't see the scowls on the faces of every single hero in the stadium.

Izuku stood straight and sent a look on the approaching blonde. He said nothing as he let the blonde flew towards him.

Izuku noticed Katsuki as he began using his palms to to sent explosions on different directions and saw how he was spinning. 'So this is his strongest move?' he thought as he began channeling Blacklight on his arms.

"HOWITZER..." the blonde started as his palms began to glow. "IMPACT!!!!" he yelled out as a large explosion engulfed the arena. The onlookers had to cover their eyes as the bright explosion shined in the field.

Katsuki landed on his knees, exhausted on the last attack he had just pulled off. That was his strongest attack and there is no way in hell Deku was going to survi---

"Man, that was close." A feeling of Deja vu hit Katsuki as he slowly looked at the direction of the voice and had paled when he saw a very familiar sight.

In front of him was Izuku was covered by a large Shield. However, it was different from the last one he used in the Battle Trial. This one is larger, bulkier and has spiked protrusions surrounding it.

"Still using flashy attacks to make it look strong? You never change, Bakugo." Izuku said as he retracted the Shield back to his body. "I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." He said in a serious voice. Izuku noticed the blonde was breathing heavily and was on his knees.

"You should probably give up now, Katsuki. You're at your limit." He said as he took a step forward. He was however stopped when Katsuki gave him a glare.

"Shut the fuck up and stop looking down on me!" He yelled at Izuku, shakily standing up.

"You see that's you problem..." Izuku snapped at him. "You always think that every single person that wants to help you or give you advice is always looking down on you. What kind of bullshit of a mindset is that!" To those who are hearing this can feel the annoyance in the greenette's voice.

"You always feel like you're the main character, the focus, the star of the show just because you got praised for having a strong quirk..." Izuku was glaring daggers at the blonde who didn't even looked fazed by the glare. "And to think that I want to be someone like you with confidence and a strong will. In order to be like you, I tried to be a hero.." This caused a lot of wide eyes in the stadium. Bakugo looked at Izuku with a surprise look.

"I always wanted to be a hero not only because I wanted to help people with a smile like All Might... To prove myself that I too can keep up with you..." He looked down for a bit and looked back at Katsuki.. "But seeing how you act and think highly of yourself and always assume that others look down on you when they try to help you... I came with the conclusion that I will no longer keep up with you.." he said as his arm was surrounded by biomass and transformed into his Musclemass as he assume a stance..

"Instead I will be surpassing you..." he charged at the teen, who was surprised at  his sheer speed and tried to attack him. Only to find his Quirk being erased. A punch then landed on his face.

He staggered back, but as he was about to recover another punch landed on his gut. Katsuki tried to punch back but his hits weren't affecting Izuku, even in his full force.

As the beating continued, Katsuki was now in wobbly feet and had trouble staying up. Izuku looked at the boy and deactivated Erasure and Blacklight.

Calmly, he walked towards the staggering blonde who slowly raised both his hands. As Bakugo was about to use his quirk, two strong arms grabbed his outstretched arms.

Bakugo looked at the direction of the arms, he paled when he saw two Brawlers growling at him. As he was about to break free, when he looked up and saw Izuku in the air. Before he knew it, Izuku had performed an axe kick on his head.

He began falling down, slowly losing consciousness. Before blacking out, he heard Deku's voice..

"Congratulations Bakugo, you have become someone I can actually look down upon." Izuku said as the blonde teen was now knocked out, bloodied and bruised. Izuku looked at his hands, now covered with Katsuki's blood.

He thought of consuming it, but decided against it. It was bad that he took Todoroki's blood and looked over his memories without permission. He wouldn't do it to Bakugo, no matter how big of an asshole he was... Yet.

He was snapped out of his trance when he heard Midnight's voice.

"Bakugo is unconscious. The winner of the Sports Festival, Izuku Midoriya!!!" Loud cheers, explosion, confetti and claps can be heard throughout the stadium.

Izuku looked around and smiled at the soght of his friends (minus Iida, since his gone for some reason) giving him smile, claps, cheers and a standing ovation. He then looked over Class 1B and saw they were doing the same thing. Looking closely, he saw Monoma still tied by his Tendrils. He completely forgot that he had tied him up.

He then looked around and saw heroes giving him smiles, claps and thumbs ups.

Feeling thankful for the support and cheers, he did the first thing that came to his mind. He raised his fist in the air while yelling from the top of his lungs, a cry of success.

This earned him a loud round of applause and cheers.
--------------------------------------
SOMEWHERE IN THE STREETS OF YOKOHAMA

A petite girl with inward-slitted yellow eyes that resembles a cat, with pale, dirty ash blonde color hair in messy buns, wearing a plain seifuku with a Kansai collar, both the skirt and the shirt dark blue with a double white trim, which is paired with a red scarf that she ties loosely below.

Over this, she wears an oversized beige cardigan with a rather long hem and cuffs, and pockets on either side, the right one shown to hold a number of trinkets on either a keychain or a cellphone strap. She sports knee-length black socks and dark brown dress shoes with thick heels.

She was looking over a television screen in a television store, that is currently showing UA's Sports Festival. Specifically, she was looking over certain green haired boy with four symmetrically arranged freckles in a diamond shape with wide eyes.

If you look closely, you can see tear forming in her slitted eyes as she watch Izuku being given a gold medal by the Symbol of Peace himself.

She stared at the greenette as the tears in her eyes had streamed down on her cheeks. She kept her eyes on Izuku as she said...

"Saito..."

------------------------------------------------
AND CUT!!

Chapter 20 is hereeeee peopleeeee!!! Did my best in this chapter and had this chapter planned for a while now.

So how do you feel about the chapter? Like it? Though I feel that I didn't made the rematch any justice. Maybe it's just me...

Anyway... Little update on the harem.. It'll be: Class 1A Girls, Class 1B Girls, Himiko, Melissa, Mirko, Ryukyu, Midnight, Fuyumi, Mt. Lady, Saiko Intelli, Mandalay, Lady Nagant, Burnin, Mei... Who would you want?? Comment below..

Next Chapter, Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names. Next next week..

That's all Byeeeeee!!!!

Hey guys, FUTURE HOODIE-KUN HERE... Just want to apologize, this chapter was supposed to be published like 4 hours ago. But my dumb brain thought that I already published it after I saved it on my laptop. Good thing I checked my phone and saw that there are no notifications about this story... So yeah, my fault. Sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 11.1K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
19.4K 155 21
[ Hii! This is my first Wattpad story! i hope you guys enjoy reading! :)) ] What if Alex mercer didn't pass the virus to James Heller, but he passes...
8.6K 258 7
Izuku Midoriya a young teenage boy in the world of superpowers where the strong ruled the weak. Ever since when he was young when he first got diagno...
11.2K 568 14
"You really want a quirk so bad? Go take a swan dive off of the roof of the building and pray for a quirk in your next life!" ----- "I knew that no o...