Red | Charles Leclerc

By sltforf1

"Loving him was red." You move to Monaco to escape the English weather amongst other things only to find a wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's note
Author's note (part 2)

Chapter 25

7K 119 37
By sltforf1

Ella's pov

I knocked on the white door. After a few seconds it opened. The Monegasque man opened it and I pushed passed him.

"What the actual fuck, Charles?" I looked at his face. He looked like he hadn't slept. "When I invite you a party, you come to the party."

"Nice to see you too," he slumped in the sofa. "And I did come."

"Walking in then leaving the same minute doesn't count," I stood up in front of him.

The room was a mess. Considering he was an athlete, I had never seen so many empty take out boxed and glass beer bottles in the same area. It smelt like the inside of a pub on game day.

"Please tell me you've had people over."

"Sure, I've had people over," Charles said sarcastically. "What do you want Ella?"

"For you to stop being a prick."

He looked up at me. His eyes were lifeless and tired. I almost felt sorry for him.

"Look, I kind of understand where you were coming from," I moved some boxes and sat down on the couch. "But you went about it horribly."

"Yeah I know, can we not talk about it please?"

"You have to talk about it, you're living like a hermit crab," I gestured round the room. "Then you turn up to the party, and who's there to welcome you?"

"That was a mistake," he sighed.

"Wait what did you do?" I let his words float around in my head. Had he really got back with Viola?

"I saw her the other day, she cornered me and I just went along with her," he ran his hand through his hair. "I don't know why. And before you say anything, nothing happened."

"Oh Charles," I sighed. "Pathetic."

"You know, some people say that family is meant to be supportive," he said.

"Well some people need to told," I looked at him, he rolled his eyes. "Charles you need to get your act together and stop being a pathetic loser and sort out the mess that you made. You and I both know you need to. She's gone back to England, just fix it."

I quickly walked out of the room before he could say anything and closed the door behind me. Hopefully I had got through his thick skull and he would finally come to his senses.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇪🇸

Caitlin: Did it work?

Macey: is he going?

Ella: I pulled out all the big guns

Ella: His apartment looks like it's blown up, bulldozed and then thrown back together again

Caitlin: Men 🙄

Macey: have either of you heard from y/n?

Ella: no

Caitlin: Nothing

Macey: I hope everything is alright, it's been silence since the party

Caitlin: Women 🙄

Ella: I'll update you later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 19.5K 57
๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ, ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜†๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
78.4K 474 29
ALL DONE BY ME ON TUMBLR @amaranthineghost <3 MOST PROOFREAD BY @foreveralbon ON TUMBLR !!! <333
23.4K 496 17
she only wanted to write a book.. about a passion she long forgotten when she met a specific McLaren driver, she only thought the flirting was harmle...