Ethir Parka Villai

By thelonesomedove12

Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, inde... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK 2

Chapter 14

593 21 0
By thelonesomedove12

Malar stared at Anirudh shocked at the fury on his face.

"Hey cool man", Atharvaa said before turning to Malar.

"Hi pretty lady, so you are his new assistant?", Atharvaa asked her.

Malar nodded and introduced herself, "Hello sir, I am Malar."

He gives her a sexy grin shaking her hand, "Sweet name"

Malar raises her eyebrows at him before walking to Anirudh and whispering to him, "Are you okay?Yenna kovam?"

Anirudh just shakes his head before walking to the corner of the room and calling Mani Ratnam sir again.

"Sir, do I really have to do this?", Anirudh asks pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ani, Unga past pathilam yenaku kavale illai, but I want your music.Yenakaga pannunga.", he replied.

"Seri ok sir", Anirudh says before cutting the phone.

He turns around to see Malar laughing at something Atharvaa said. He clenches his fist and closes his eyes in anger feeling as if his entire past is playing out in front of him again.

"Malar, him and me we need to talk.Alone.", Anirudh says trying too hard not to show anger at Malar.

Malar nodded in understanding before walking over to the far side of the room.

"Will you listen to the tune and then go away?", Anirudh asks.

"Ana yen? Namba romba naal kalichi meet panirukum, we'll go out for a coffee or smtg.Oh and bring your lovely assistant along.", Atharvaa says before looking over to Malar and observing her.

Malar oblivious to what's happening continues reading her book.

Anirudh glares at Atharvaa, "What do you want with her?Un prechanai yen kite dhan ne?"

"She's beautiful, vera yenna venum?", Atharvaa asked.

"Ava kita pogathe, don't you dare.", Anirudh warned him.

"Adha nee soladha.Seri tune ah kekalama?", Atharvaa asked him scornfully.

Anirudh said nothing as both of them walked toward his recording station. Atharvaa listens to it before looking at Anirudh appreciatively.

"Not bad, Nalla dhan irruku", Atharva says.

Anirudh scoff, "of course nalla dhan irukkum.I didn't know I was making it for you after all."

Atharva tuts and asks, "Why this hostility? Anyways tune ok. So can we go out now? Just to catch up?"

Anirudh glares at him, "No thank you."

Malar walks over to them inquiring if everything is finished.

"Hey Malar, Ask your boss if we can all go out for coffee.", Atharva says roping Malar into the conversation.

Malar's eyes light up, "Yes, of course, Enakku inga bore adikudhu.Anirudh come on, jolly ah irukkum."

Anirudh scoffs but has no choice but to agree since he couldn't let Malar go all alone with an asshole like Atharvaa.

They reach the coffee shop and they choose a quiet table tucked into the corner.

Atharva gestures to Malar to sit beside him, who promptly ignores him before sliding in next to Anirudh.

Anirudh smiled under his breath shaking his head amused.

"What? I don't just sit with random people.", Malar whispers to Anirudh.

The entire time in the cafe, Atharva flirts with Malar or at least attempts to. He behaves nothing short of a gentleman and Malar slowly warms to him. Anirudh, on the other hand, is rude and curt in his answers, annoying Malar and amusing Atharvaa to no extent.

"So Ani, we meet after two years. Life lam eppadi podhu?", Atharvaa asks him smirking.

"First don't call me Ani. Second none of your business.", Anirudh glared at him before sipping his coffee.

Malar smacked him, "Be nice.Avaru orunga dhana kettaru."

Anirudh sighs before telling, "Appe neenga rendu perum peunga, dont involve me."

Malar glared at his infuriating behavior.

Malar turns and grins at Atharvaa, "sorry edho tension pole, pavam"

Atharva laughs while Anirudh closes his eye as a fresh level of hurt and pain resurface.

Atharvaa smirks looking at Anirudh, seeing his plan working.

"So Malar how did you end up working for him of all people?", Atharva asks.

"Yen illana nee vandhu hire pannirpiya?", Anirudh snaps at him.

"Kandippa indha madri azhagana assistant yaaruku venam?", Atharvaa says looking at Malar.

Malar blushes at what Atharvaa says before glaring at Anirudh gesturing for him to shut up.

"It was all a coincidence. That's all.", Malar says.

Anirudh's hand clenches at her nonchalant response.So avlo dhan I mean to her le, he thought to himself. Anirudh couldn't hear bear to hear them talking comfortably and being so friendly.

"Nan veliya wait panre", he says before getting up and walking out. Malar looks at him go confused and angered.Ippe ivanuku enna problem she thought before continuing her conversation with Atharvaa.

The ride back to the studio was filled with laughter and teasing. Malar and Atharvaa got on very well, while Anirudh on the other hand sat in stony silence.

His mind was muddled with thoughts and he wondered why Atharvaa still hadn't gotten over their problem but instead come back to behave like the prick he was. He didn't weather to get angry at Malar or Atharvaa or both of them. He knew that Malar didn't know anything about Atharvaa so it wasn't right for him to be angry at her. But he couldn't help it, after everything that had happened he was bound to react like this.

"Are you okay?", Malar whispered to him and frowned when he didn't reply to her. She thought he didn't want to reply to her but actually, Anirudh was so lost in his thoughts he barely heard what she said to him.

Back at Ayira's house, she was eagerly waiting for Arjun to reply to her message. She opened her phone when she heard the ting sound of the notification.

Arjun: sorry ma busy ah irundha...ippe dhan break vittanga

Ayira: No problem.Breakfast saptingala?Neraya thani kudinga and don't overwork yourself.

Arjun smiled at her care before typing.

Arjun: Hmm sapten, ok I'll take care of myself. Don't worry.

Ayira:Seri appo ponga...poi velaiya continue pannunga

Arjun: hey un ishtathuku po nu solre va nu solre

Ayira:vera yenna venum ippo ungaluku?

Arjun:nee dhan venum

Ayira:Yedhu 🩴

Arjun: 🥺

Ayira: aww so cute

Arjun: theriyume 😉

Ayira: nan emoji ah sonnen

Arjun: naanum adhan sonnen...what did you think 🤨

Ayira: poi velaiya parunga

Arjun:no

Ayira: appo nan poren, bye

Arjun: Seri seri bye.Aprom pesalam

Anirudh, Malar, and Atharvaa reach the studio.

"Malar can I have you number?", Atharvaa asks with a charming smile. Anirudh glares at Malar shaking his head not to give her number, Malar ignores him and gives her number.

"Apo seri, bye Malar hope to see you again. And if at all you don't like your job here you are welcome to be my assistant.", Atharvaa says with a wink making Malar blush.

"Onnum thevila poda, nee yerkanave pannadhu podhada?", Anirudh asks him.

Atharvaa ignores him and walks away.

Anirudh stomps inside and Malar follows him angrily.

"Yaravudu sirichi pesuna pothume?Apdiye you'll blush and get flattered.", Anirudh snaps at Malar.

Malar stares at him openmouthed."ippo enna sonne?You think I'm that kind of a girl who falls for any celebrity just for his fame and looks? How dare you insinuate something like that about me? So that's what you thought about me all this time?", Malar asks him angry and hurt.

"Pinna? I had no interest in coming but still I came because I didn't want you to be alone with him of all people.You don't understand he is an asshole, a fucking womaniser.", Anirudh says.

"Ippo unakku enna prechanai? He was nothing but sweet and kind to me. How can I automatically assume a wrong impression of him? You were jealous again huh? Is that it? Adhukagava nee ippadi behave panre?", Malar asks.

"Don't you see this is bigger than that. Please don't trust him and delete his phone number. Don't go out with him if he calls you.", Anirudh says to her sounding desperate.

"Do you really think I am that kind of a girl to fall for anyone and everyone?Also, Ivlo rude ah va irukkanum? Andha manusha evlo calm and cool a pesunaru avaruku poi nee ippadi respond panre and yet avaru onna yedhume sollale.It shows what kind of a man he is. Moreover, unakku endha rights um illa en life la. You can't be so controlling of my life and get away with it. Your my boss and that's all, don't act like your more than that. I will go out with who I want to. Just because of your stupid jealousy, you ruined a perfectly normal meeting. ", Malar fumed.

Anirudh felt his heartbreak at her words.So namba pazhaganadu ellam poi.As you wish.

Anirudh shut off all his emotions. His eyes remained lifeless as he said, "Ippo nee sonadhu ellma unmai nee nenaichina...leave now."

Malar glares at him taking her bag before walking out. She didn't plan to be so harsh on him, but her anger had gotten the better of her. She didn't think she meant half the things she told him and yet she felt herself tear up as she walked into the reception area.

"Ma'am, please don't walk out like this.Oru vatti inga irundhu poitingana, avlo dhan. You can't take back what you said to him. He didn't deserve what you told him.", Lina told Malar anguished.

Malar continued walking, her ego too big to make her go back inside.

"Apo onnu mattum nyabagam vechikonga. Never judge a book by its cover. Oruthar oda appearance and pe chum can be different from what that person really is. Don't let it fool you.", Lina said.

Malar walked out of the studio without looking back. She wondered if she would ever be back here and this thought more than anything made tears fall down her cheeks.

***

Hey guys

So no hate for Atharvaa..This is just my portrayal of his character in this story.

Hope you enjoy the chapter:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 778 34
Famous music director came for a concert in Malaysia and got stuck at a place alone with an unknown girl. Spend a whole night by her side. Anirudh Ra...
1.6M 139K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...
49.8K 3.8K 84
Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh tied the knot with Saritha and his twins...
2.9K 157 10
Loss. Life. Love. 23 year old Aniruddh after the loss of his parents, takes up the responsibilities of his two younger siblings and navigates life. C...