JJ Maybank imagines

By ItsJJsBtch

✨housekeeping✨ ~~ πŸ€ͺstupid things have good outcomes all the time ~~ 😑if im the one mediating we've hit rock... More

A/N
kook turned pogue
no pogue on pogue macking
psycho
thats my girl
self inflicted
don't go
staring
shark week
inhaler
bruises
drugged at midsummers
baby
baby (pt. 2)
baby (pt. 3)
baby (pt. 4)
liquor
drunk
haunted
kiss and make up
heartbeat
A/n
commit
practice
car wash
trauma
family
blame
broken promise
A/n
gone
gone (pt. 2)
phone number
sick
surfing
use me
dreamer
what could've been
chasing you
chasing you (pt. 2)
filming uh-oh
hate
interview
knight in cargo shorts
drowning
trust
A/n
panic attack
kitty hawk
mrs. maybank
drunk driving
months go by
months go by (pt. 2)
mrs. badass
long distance
bodyshame
seatbelt
butterflies
surfs up
in sickness and health
best friends to lovers
arguments
missing
missing (pt. 2)
missing (pt. 3)
clean
clean (pt. 2)
i'm with you
dating your sister
dating your sister (pt. 2)
break it up
take it out on me
love, your sis
turbulence
needy
poguelandia
admit it
me and mine
dumbass
when we were young
fire
soccer
surfer boy
i'm sorry
revenge
mine? yours.
i'll protect him
kook party
home
i object
stunt
no hands
a forever thing
scared to be happy
spa day
see you later
see you later (pt. 2)
lets run away
red carpet
love story
safe place
sweet dreams
ambulance rescue
falling in love
teach me how to love
daddy dearest
my best friend
i'll protect her
i'll protect her (pt. 2)
control
drunk talk

tubing

6.4K 73 98
By ItsJJsBtch

tubing: a fun day turned bad on the water
———
this was requested <3
———
hope you guys don't mind i decided to just have the 'og pogues' in this one:)
———

"Can you please tell me what we're doing?" I asked as JJ's hands held onto my shoulders, directing me carefully. My eyes were covered with a bandana, he claimed he wanted todays activity to be a surprise.

"We're almost there, have patience." He chuckled. The tip of my shoe caught on a rock and I stumbled forward a bit, JJ's arms wrapping around me to stop me from falling.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I joked and held his arms around me with my hands, now scared to take another step forward since he's apparently horrible at directing the blind, "Carry me or I'm taking the blindfold off."

"Jump on three," I heard him walk around me and traced my hands up his back until they were resting on top of his shoulders, "One, two, three." I jumped up and landed on his back, his hands holding onto my thighs for a better grip.

As we continued to walk I heard quiet murmurs if familiar voices shushing one another, "Shut up, dude." It sounded like John B.

"Pope stepped on my foot." None other than my best friend, Kiara. The sound of JJ walking went from dirt to the slight echo of wood, an obvious indicator we were walking down the dock. I didn't ruin the surprise though, JJ seemed so excited this morning when he came to my house, so I didn't want to kill his good mood.

"Alright, jump down." JJ instructed. I let my legs unwrap from around him as I slid down his back, my feet landing with a thud. His hands untied the bandana and as my eyes were still adjusting to the sunlight my friends began shouting.

"Happy birthday, Y/n!!" Once my eyes were adjusted I saw they had decorated the HMS Pogue with streamers and a poster that says 'Happy Birthday' in horrible hand writing, it must have been one of the guys.

"You guysss!" I covered my mouth and  gasped as JJ looked down at me with a proud smile, "This is the best surprise ever!" Kiara reached her hand out and held onto mine as I stepped onto the boat, ready for whatever they had planned.

"First we're going to shot gun some beers," John B reached into the cooler and threw everyone a beer.

"Then we're going to take cute pictures to celebrate!" Kiara added as she held up her Polaroid camera.

"After that we're going tubing." Pope finished. JJ climbed into the boat and sat next to home, his arm snaking around my shoulders to pull me into a small side hug.

"That sounds like the perfect day." I reached my drunk up and cheered with everyone. John B then passed around a knife for us to poke a hole into the beer cans, but JJ opted to do it for me, always saying he doesn't want me to slip and cut my hand, "Three, two, one!" I rushed the countdown and cracked my beer open, holding the opening at the bottom of the can to my mouth and chugging the contents. Although I may have rigged the contest, I was happy to see I was the first to drop the empty can to the ground.

"Birthday girl is the winner!" John B placed his hand into the top of my head and ruffled my hair, causing me to playfully shove him away and comb through it with my fingers.

Soon enough we were all sitting in our spots and heading out to open waters. Once we were stopped Kiara and I took some pictures with the Polaroid camera, even getting some adorable ones of JJ kissing my cheek while I had the biggest smile on my face. The next was him holding my chin while he licked my cheek, me scrunching my nose, perfectly depicting our relationship.

Pope grabbed the tube and held it into the air, "Alright, who's first!?" We all looked around to one another.

"I've never been tubing so someone who me how it's done." I leaned back and let my friends take the floor since I was, absolutely not, going first.

"I'll go." John B offered. Kiara hurriedly jumped at the chance to drive the boat and attempt to throw him off, "Don't kill me." JB pointed to Kie and she laughed. Once the tube was tied securely to the back of the boat John B jumped in and Kie started going slowly until the line was taut.

"Speed up!" JJ laughed while watching John B struggling to hold on, water flying at him as he hit small waves and went into the air slightly before hitting the water again.

"He's slipping!" I pointed out while everyone continued wheezing, "There he goes." I said as I watched John B's grip slip and he splashed into the water. Kie slowed down the boat and we waited for him to climb back on.

"Well, now that you know how it's done," Kie turned to me then pointed at the tube, "birthday girls turn."

"Here goes nothing." I slipped my shirt over my head and shimmied my jean shorts down my legs. JJ held my hand until I jumped off the boat onto the tube and got situated, holding both handles securely in my grasp.

"If you start twisting around let yourself fall off, one wrong move and it's easy to snap a wrist." Pope explained and I felt my stomach drop. Is that supposed to make me feel better?

"I don't think I want to do this anymore." I joked and let a small nervous chuckle leave my lips.

"Babe, you'll be fine, promise." JJ said to me and pushed the tube away from the boat a bit so John B could speed up.

"If you say so." I whispered under my breath and prepared to hold on for dear life. Once the line was taut John B sped up even more, the tube hitting small waves and sending me into the air. I shook all the nervousness away and let myself have fun. Every so often I would let out a small shout when I'd go flying through the air but the adrenaline rush was amazing.

"John B!" I heard Kiara shout, except her voice didn't sound happy and full of excitement, it sounded concerned, scared almost, "Boat!" I looked ahead and saw us heading straight for another boat. John B turned hard left and that's when the tube flung around and smacked right into the boat, sending shooting pain throughout my entire body.

"Y/n!" I couldn't even decipher who was shouting my name as I heard the HMS Pogue slow down and multiple splashes into the water, "Y/n!"

"I don't think," I let out a groan as I struggled to float, "my back is supposed to bend like that."

A head of blonde hair was the first to reach me, his first instinct was to wrap his arm around me and assist in floating back to the boat.

"Sorry about that!" Pope called out to the driver of the other boat, who was an older man dressed in fisherman attire with a rod in his hand. He didn't say much, just shrugged us off and looked the other way, a typical grumpy old man.

Kiara swam next to us and grabbed onto my arm, which lead me to scream out in pain, "Fuck! Jesus that fucking hurt!"

"Uh, JJ." Kie let go of my arm and her eyes widened, "Her arm is definitely broken."

"Get her on the boat," JJ's hold on my tightened and one of his hands grabbed onto the side of the HMS while the other stayed securely around me, "Do not drop her." My boyfriend warned as both John B and Pope grabbed onto each of my upper arms and hoisted my body up.

"Fuck." I groaned again and let my body sprawl onto the seat. JJ and Kie hopped onto the boat quickly after and rushed to my aid as John B took off for the shore, "That doesn't look good." I commented. My arm was crooked, literally crooked. I soon realize the only reason I wasn't screaming bloody murder was because of the adrenaline coursing through my veins to block the pain receptors, meaning it was only going to get worse from here.

"Y/n, I am so sorry, I didn't even see the—"

"Just go!" JJ cut John B off as he was apologizing, "Get us to the shore!"

"I think I'm just gonna..take a nap.." My voice became weak and I closed my eyes.

"She must've hit her head, too," Kie touched the side of my head and when I opened my eyes I saw red on her fingers, "Don't fall asleep, you have to stay awake."

Despite my best efforts and the shouts of everyone telling me to keep my eyes open, the sudden tiredness won the battle and I slipped into the darkness.

>>>>>

"She's awake." I heard an unfamiliar voice say and other people in the room shuffling around. The feeling of a hand in mine comforted me but I began freaking out when I couldn't move my other arm.

I pushed my body upwards and was met with a pounding headache and four pair of eyes staring at me worriedly, "Hey, hey, lay back down." JJ said softly and I looked over to him before returning my body to the bed, "Do you remember what happened?"

I tried piecing the day together by memory but it was a little fuzzy, "We were tubing, there was another boat and then..uh, we—"

"It's not uncommon for amnesia after sustaining a head injury like she has," The nurse explained to my friends, "Her memories will return within the next forty-eight to seventy-two hours. We have some paperwork that needs to be signed, is there a JJ Maybank here?"

"That's me." JJ held his hand up to show who he was.

"Her parents told us to have you sign, they're away on vacation." The nurse had him follow her out of the room, it took some coaxing but JJ followed instructions.

"Sorry for ruining your birthday." John B apologized, "I didn't even see the other boat."

"I've had worse birthdays, trust me," I joked and they stifled a laugh, "Pain meds would be great though."

"I'll tell the nurse." Pope patted the side of the bed and exited the room.

"And maybe cupcakes waiting for me at the chateau?" I looked up at JB with puppy-dog eyes and he nodded his head.

"I can do that," After Kie agreed to help him out with the baking they both said their goodbyes and left to head to the chateau.

"Pope said you needed pain meds, how bad is it?" JJ asked as he came back into the room and sat on my good side. My right arm was currently in a soft cast resting on a pillow.

"Out of ten? A solid seven." I informed, "A kiss would help." He smirked down at me and leaned forward to connect our lips, "Six," I whispered when he pulled away, only to kiss my lips again, "Five," He granted me another kiss and I couldn't help but smile into it, "Much better."

When the nurse came in we stayed silent as she connected my IV to some pain meds, thanking her before she left the room, "I'm sorry our surprise ruined your birthday."

My hand grabbed onto his as my thumb lightly rubbed against his skin, "No more apologizing," I insisted, "At least it'll be a day to remember." I joked and pulled him down to lay next to me. The bed was small but I moved carefully over a bit to make enough room for him.

"One more thing." I said. He turned his body towards me to look at me, since I couldn't turn my body I just turned my head and laid it onto the pillow.

"Anything."

"I am never going tubing again," My words made us both chuckle because of todays events. It wasn't funny, but the irony of the statement was.

"That's fine by me," JJ agreed, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"As long as you promise to stay with me until I get discharged then I'll be more than okay." He sat up a bit and placed another kiss to my cheek, wrapping his arm over me for comfort.

"I'm not going anywhere."

___________

Sooooo I tried my best with this, I hope it lives up to the request <3 it's not quite as fluffy as I wanted it to be but overall I think it turned out decent

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 9 20
Just some Imagines/Scenarios I've made up and wanted to share them. about the one and only beautiful JJ Maybank .
1.9M 22.6K 37
"π–πŽπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πŒπˆπ’π’ π‡πŽπŒπ„ π“π‡πŽπ”π†π‡?" "𝐘/𝐍...π˜πŽπ” 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 π‡πŽπŒπ„." π“π‘πˆπ†π†π„π‘ π–π€π‘ππˆππ†: πŒπ„ππ“πˆπŽππ’ πŽπ… 𝐀𝐁𝐔...
822K 5.9K 67
mature β˜‘οΈ discontinued α΄α΄œα΄›α΄‡Κ€ Κ™α΄€Ι΄α΄‹κœ± α΄„Κœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€/α΄„α΄€κœ±α΄› ΙͺᴍᴀɒΙͺΙ΄α΄‡κœ± achievements <3 1k reads 5k reads 10k reads 15k reads 20k reads 25k reads 50k reads 75k re...
5.5K 20 27
you and rafe are having a small thing but your mind might be turning for jj