Vampire Knight- Shiki Senri L...

By roorooroopie

A young, 16 year old girl called Yuna, now finally takes control of her own life. Her mother sad about her le... More

Chapter 1: Cross Academy!
Chapter 2: Shiki Senri
Chapter 3: Waking Up
Chapter 4: The Day Class
Chapter 5: The Fight
Chapter 6: Rejecting to Forget
Chapter 7: The Disciplinary Committee
Chapter 8: Boys VS Girls...+ Vampires!
Chapter 9: First Day on the Job!
Chapter 10: Kurando
Chapter 11: Rima's Grudge
Chapter 12: Pictures of You, Pictures of Me
Chapter 13: The New Member
Chapter 14: Asuna's Hidden Secrets
Chapter 15: Super Fun Happy Night With Zero... NOT!
Chapter 16: This Unbelievable Evening
Chapter 17: Lending Him a Hand
Chapter 18: Are You Thirsty? Drink My Blood!
Chapter 19: The Truth About An Angel
Chapter 20: Goodbye Terra
Chapter 21: Dreams Of Sickness
Chapter 22: Asuna's Discovery
Chapter 23: The Vampires Ally
Chapter 24: Kurando's Real Side
Chapter 25: My Vampire Knight!
Chapter 26: He Doesn't Deserve This!
Chapter 28: Goodbye Forever?
Chapter 29: The Bird Attack!
Chapter 30: The Wolf Boy
Chapter 31: Waking Up With A Wolf
Chapter 32: Class With Bane
Chapter 33: Keeping It Together!
Chapter 34: The Invitation
Chapter 35: Gothic Princess
Chapter 36: The Run-away Wolf
Chapter 37: Princess Aminta
Chapter 38: The Ball
Chapter 39: The News of the Criminal
Chapter 40: The Beast is the Last Resort
Chapter 41: The Waiting
Chapter 42: The Wave Is In Sight
Chapter 43: Absorbing The Evil
Chapter 44: His Invincible Weapon
Chapter 45: The Death Of Love
Chapter 46: I'm Never Alone (Final Chapter)

Chapter 27: I Love You, You Stupid Vampire

9K 234 48
By roorooroopie

Chapter 27:

I Love You, You Stupid Vampire

I awoke in my bed with the sun gaping in through my window and onto my eyelids. It disturbed my sleep and caused to me open my eyes. I noticed Asuna sitting at the end of my bed looking nervous and Shiki standing at the door staring into space.

   I turned to catch Asuna’s stare, “Hey... what happened?” I mumbled yawning after. I memorized what happened to Kurando and gasped, “Kurando!”

   As I began to get up quickly Asuna stopped and pushed me back, “No, Yuna. You just woke up. He’s fine, don’t worry.” She assured me.

   My doubts still floated, “But—”

   “Do you love him?” Shiki asked not turning to look at me, not even for a moment.

   I stared at him blankly, “You should know who I love, Shiki.” I said. He should, I basically confessed it last night.

   He moved stiffly, “The way you ran for him...” He muttered still not taking my stare.

   “He’s like my best friend, Shiki!” I snapped, “Friends look out for each other!”

   Asuna stepped back away from me, “C’mon guys, no need to shout.”

   I jumped up out of bed realizing I was still in my school uniform from last night. I shook my head and looked at Shiki who was now finally looking at me firmly.

   “Where is he? My friend Kurando? You know don’t you?!” I asked and clenched my fists. I needed to see him, even if it would be the very last time.

   Asuna looked around, “I’m just gonna go… um see Yuuki and Zero.” She said zipping past Shiki and out the door. I guess she didn’t go well with other peoples arguments…

   I walked over and stood in front of Shiki. Knowing my hair was a mess and I probably looked like a dumpster, I had to see Kurando.

   “Tell me where he is.” I demanded.

   Shiki stared at me, his eyes not even widening at my command.

   Silence.

   “Shiki.” I said again.

   He sighed lightly, “Fine.” He finally answered me.

   I now felt a little upset at the fact Shiki believed I was choosing Kurando over him. I would never choose anyone over him. I loved him too much to do that.

   “Shiki… I—”

   “Stop,” He interrupted me. He pulled out a small piece of paper and handed it to me. “I thought you’d want to know. Here’s a map to the tower. I don’t know if they’ll let you in but just say you’re visiting. I wasn’t supposed to give you this but you’re so desperate.” He lent against the wall once again.

   I glanced down at the folded paper. I smiled and really appreciated Shiki for doing this for me.

   “Thank you.” I whispered with a slight grin.

   He shrugged and bent over my face slowly. “You—smell nice.” He mumbled licking his lips. I stepped back in shock.

   “Huh?” I muttered at his admire. “What do you mean?”

   He stared at me blankly, “I’m thirsty… that’s all.” He said and smirked.

   I thought for a moment… what’s the best thing that would let Shiki see that I don’t love Kurando but him? How will I gain his trust? I stepped forward again, “Come with me.” I mumbled for only him to hear.

   I walked slowly trying to work out what I was doing—why would I sacrifice myself so Shiki would know how much I care for him…? Why would I give him my blood?

   We walked into the bathroom in silence and I shut the door behind him. There was no stir; the only noise was the light footsteps he made walking around on the small tiles. I sighed and looked up at him, “If Kurando was a Vampire, do you really think I’d give him my blood?” I asked him.

   This time Shiki eyes widened and he stared at me while I pulled my collar down my shoulder to reveal more of my neck.

   “Here,” I mumbled not realizing what I was getting myself into. “I’m offering and I’ll always be here for you.”

   I backed up so I was leaning against the tiled wall and I stared him deeply in the eyes. He walked closer toward me and was soon so close. He looked over me and I watched his every move. I felt his finger travel down the side of my neck which gave me shivers.

   He bared his fangs and slowly launched them into my neck. I felt the pulses of blood run from me and into him. I was becoming more light-headed by the second. I stood there struggling to stand as he drank my blood for a long while and I honestly thought I was gonna faint from blood loss. The pain was extraordinary too. Stinging and the feeling of something being stabbed into my neck and just draining out my blood.

   I lifted my hand and gripped his arm slowly and squeezed it. He slowed down and pulled back, blood dribbling down my neck which he then lifted onto his finger and drank off the little drips.

   I felt my powers surround the bite marks and it felt as if my body was trying to heal itself. I allowed something so wrong and horrible—it was against the schools rules to do such an act and I allowed it. Soon, my energy had returned quickly and I stood up slowly too look at Shiki.

   “I love you,” I said out-of-the-blue. “You stupid Vampire.”

   He grinned slightly and I ran to the door, pulling my collar upwards again. I was pulled aback suddenly by Shiki yanking my arm. I turned around and the most memorable thing happened ever!

   I turned to our lips collided, forming a kiss. It was so soft and random! Amazing! Wonderful! Exotic! My first kiss with Shiki Senri! He pulled me close to himself and I released myself, smiling at him and running for the door again. I needed to see Kurando! Then was a better time than ever.

Once I made it to the destination, I walked to the door. Wooden and large. Not large actually, more like humongous! The handle was like the size of my head, one of those circular ones.

   I pushed and tugged on it as best I could but it didn’t seem to budge at all. I sighed deeply in annoyance as I looked around. It was early morning, no one was up yet. The night class would be going to sleep now I guessed… or they were just casually waiting up. I wondered if Shiki left my dorm yet. If Kaien found him in there not only would he be in trouble but so would I. I didn’t know where Asuna was either… I was so confused. I wished someone was here with me, helping me. Someone like Asuna or Shiki but probably neither of them. Like Asuna would wanna show, she would most likely never want to look Kurando in the eye after what had happened, and Shiki now probably had a massive grudge against him and didn’t want me falling for him either. At least I now knew the feelings I had for Shiki were similar to the ones he had for me.

   “Yamazaki, you should be in bed resting.” Spoke a familiar voice. I shrugged in an annoyed way when I happened to see Kaname Kuran standing behind me. Awkward…

   “Oh yeah…” I mumbled looking at the ground in embarrassment. I hit his hand last time I saw him. I also risked his life by using my abilities uncalled for. I guess I was a little nasty, “Sorry—about last night I mean.”

   He shook his head with a wistful smile, “Its fine. You were trying to protect someone you cared about and I can see why. I would’ve done the same if It had of been Yuuki.” He said calmly coming to stand next to me. “How did you know Kurando would be staying here? Who told you?”

   “No one,” I fibbed, “I noticed this in Shiki’s vest and snatched it without him knowing. So what, I was curious?” I happened to add.

   I knew Kaname wasn’t buying it but he let it slide, “Alright then.” He walked toward the door. “Just for you, I’ll take you to him.” He said placing his hand on the door handle and pulling it open with ease.

    I shook my head in embarrassment again. “Please tell me you used a ‘Vampire’ power of something to open that?” I murmured.

   He laughed, “Yes, it’s called strength.”

   “Woo.”

We walked into the tower and walked up a few flights of stairs. There were many chambers and Kurando’s happened to be at the very top. Some teachers were standing like exact statues by the doors, taking no notice of me, probably because I was with Lord Kaname.

   Once we finally made it and I caught my breath, one of the guards in front of his chamber unlocked the small metal door which was also quick thick.

   Kaname stepped in first, having to duck under the doorway, and looked over Kurando for a few moments. Kurando caught his gaze but shrugged him off. “You have a visitor you know?” Kaname happened to mention after Kurando’s anti-social reaction. I tried not to giggle at his surprise.

   “What? Who?” He asked in shock that someone actually came to see him.

   I came to stand next to Kaname, my face filled with dread and sadness to see his arms chained to the wall and one foot also attached to a long chain. It looked as if he had been captured and taken for murder.

   His face lightened at my sight but the sight of him for me wasn’t the same reaction. I felt so bad and as if it was my fault. If I hadn’t of gone to see Shiki maybe this would never of happened—but I’d still be caught in the love triangle I guess…

   “Yuna!” He gasped and pulled on the chains to come as close as he could toward me. He couldn’t get very far and I refused to get closer.

   “I’m so sorry Kurando… This is my entire fault.” I said. His face dropped so quickly when I said that. “I came here to say my final goodbye. I’m so sorry, forgive me...”  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.1K 25
[COMPLETED] After the incident that happened at Cross Academy, Which was caused by Yuki and Kanme's uncle, Rido Kuran, everything came back to norm...
32.1K 745 21
They cursed my existence from the moment they saw my eyes, Why? I never understood the reason. My red and blue eyes were always hated by my 'family'...
15.1K 364 26
Shay ( nickname ) is writing her usual fan fiction about Vampire Knight when suddenly something strange happens and she's pulled into a portal landin...
6.4K 337 17
Mizuki Cross is a hotheaded individual with the calm Kaname Kuran consistently over her shoulder. She's been feeling strange around him, but knowing...