๐๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š

Galing kay tanjiroswifelol

izuku midoriya Higit pa

drama
don't point, it's rude.
sleepover
three diamonds
stop being messy
living life
nevertheless
i plead the fifth
old memories
i could or couldn't care less?
brooklyn from 9th street
brooklyn's beautiful
closing the cliffhanger
fuggin liar
apologies + rose(s)
โœง... since when?

katsuki's phone

237 6 6
Galing kay tanjiroswifelol

"I swear this is the best class to go to when you get kicked out." A female voice said, Jane opened her arms for a hug.

I finally turnt to see it was Alana. "What'd you do this time?" I sighed while giving her a hug after Jane.

"My work. Then went on my phone. I can't deal with these white conservative teachers bro. They too much." Alana took a seat behind us.

"Were you in Ms. Jones?" I asked her.

"No but she's the one who walked me over here. I know she's obsessed because she follows me everywhere." Alana smiled glancing at Katsuki who hasn't said a word.

"Yes?" I flinched to the bass of Katsuki's voice that came out so randomly.

"Nigga you just been quiet. Didn't even say hi or nothing." Alana looked at him.

"Cause I don't like y'all. Now there's three of y'all."

"You act like you stressed all the time." I laughed at him.

"Exactly, like you got a 9 to 5 job." Jane chuckled.

Katsuki grumbled while taking out his phone in which Jane quickly snatched, going to his camera.

"ooh!" Alana muttered as she scooted closer to take a picture.

"I don't want y'all ugly faces in my camera roll." Katsuki said reaching over.

"Don't like him get it." Jane ordered as he quickly posed.

"Hold up lemme see it." Alana tried to press the picture.

"Im about to cause a scene if y'all don't give me my fucking phone."

"Wait how do I send it to myself?"

"Let's take another" Jane spoke.

"GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE BACK!" Katsuki shouted, you could only hear the rustling off the chairs as they looked in our direction, a few people flinched and others were about to bust out laughing.

"Katsuki up here now. Grab your stuff. I'm not dealing with the foolishness today." The teacher muttered as he grabbed the phone and called one of the teachers trying to see if they could take him.

We all laughed as he gathered his stuff with an attitude, then opened his hand for his phone.

"What phone?" Jane looked at him and tilted her head in pure confusion.

"I'm not fucking playing." Katsuki shaked his hand, "You know what? Fine. Im fucking y'all up at lunch. Fucking dumbasses." Katsuki muttered as he brushed passed us, leaving the classroom without even knowing where to go.

"Do you have his phone?" The teacher looked at us.

"No." Alana looked at him with a blank face.

"He just crazy. It's honestly scary." I replied.

We went back to his phone and sent our pictures to ourselves.

"Let's check his phone." Alana suggested.

"Alright." Jane hummed going to his home screen.

"What we checking?" I looked at them.

"Look at their group chat." Alana said.

"Oh yeah this finna be good." I sighed getting closer.

Jane pressed the green app and scrolled until she saw something called "pimps and simps"

"That's so lame." Alana laughed.

"Weak ass user name." Jane clicked on their messages, quickly skimmed it, then looked at me.

"Wait what happened?" Alana asked.

(i love creating text messages yall‼️)

pimps and simps💯

gay ass

i love my second period

y/n's so fine

i could legit stare at her all day

i'm not gonna respond if you gonna put this creepy shit on here.

eijiro👺

fr

denim👖

ima tell her that

sero 🤝

you keep setting yo self up😭

embarrassing atp

gay ass

y'all act like i care🙄

i told her all this before🤷

eijiro👺

if you say so

gay ass

i do

but denki you tell her i'm gonna make the most

dirtiest, nastiest, disgustingest, gut wrenching story about what u said abt alana

zont play🙅‍♂️

disgustingest???

sero🤝

bra😭

denim👖

u do that then

no gonna believe you

gay ass

On my way! to text alana😉

damn autocorrect 

eijiro👺

idk who even allow you to have a phone bro

you do the dumbest shit here

gay ass

ANYWAYS

bye guys i have to text alana smth

but we all know what😉

love you!

sero🤝

bro wtf is he on😭😭

eijiro👺

did he end up getting his stuff from jane

not yet

she gave it to me to give to him but ion feel like giving it to him

 denim👖

that's so valid‼️

sero🤝

fr

i don't even wanna know how he would act

gay ass

GIVE ME MY SHIT KATSUKI

IM JOT PLAYIN THESE GAMES

YOU KGITH THINK I AM BUR UM NOT

COME ON

denim👖

what language is that?

i would love to learn☺️

gay ass

STUF DENKI

denim👖

stuff me? with...😨???

gay ass

😐

i have to go. 

but run me my shit katsuki!!

"They funny for real." Alana took a deep breath after reading.

"Yeah but did you read what my man said about meeeeee!!!!" I smiled.

"That sounded a little bit creepy but happy for you!" Jane smiled back.

I side eyed Jane as she started laughing, "Alana see if Zuku told you anything."

"Oh yeah." Alana said, "I should start taking my phone off dnd." She muttered.

"Yeah you should." Jane said with the biggest attitude.

"oh." I muttered.

"Chill on me." Alana spoke, "And he did say something, look."

We both looked at Alana's phone.

izuku

hey. it's izuku. i'm texting you just to inform you on something that denki said that i truly believe that you should know. please refer to the list below and enjoy my side bar thoughts on what i think about these vicious comments of denki. thank you☺️

1. has said that he will break into your home while sleeping (so creepy😟)

2. expressed how fat your ass is and how he'll "take a chunk out of that" (literally the most scariest thing i've ever heard.)

3. told me how he would SNEAK into your house if you actually got suspended because he cant "simply pass on without seeing you atleast one time a day" (who even says that?! press charges.)

4. i have been told by him that he loves you so much that he would "throw everything away" including his friends+family! (#wtf?!)

5. this last one is very explicit. you can guess what it is but yeah. that's it.

hopefully you can open your eyes to see how crazy this man is! i just thought to be a good friend and let you know. i am truly hoping that you can put this little crush past you because it is more then a crush to him. -izuku😊

LMAOOOOO😭😭😭😭

pls don't start with me😭

finally. you answered.

and nothings funny.

izuku pls

u rlly could've made it believable but u didn't 

anyway y/n said hi

oh

tell her i said hello beuatifl 

huh? u mean hello beautiful?

yea

aw u got her gushing! y'all so cute🤗

gushing...?

blushing

that's what i meant !!

i mean it could go either way😏

no

bye

u a hater

"Well.." Alana sighed while turning off her phone.

"I can't wait to see my man at lunch!" I smiled while hitting Jane.

"Y'all probably gonna skip anyway." Jane spoke.

"Yeah, what's up with that? I barely see y'all" Alana looked at me.

"He just be taking me out to the vending machine that's all." I told Alana.

"Y'all do know you can go off campus for lunch, right?" Jane asked.

"For real since y'all wanna get away so bad." Alana chuckled.

"Damn hold up." I said putting my hands up defensively.

"We just saying." Jane smiled.

"I would definitely go off campus but i'm too scared because of the principal." I confessed while everyone started to get up to go to lunch.

"Nigga he gon get mad no matter what we do. He's just an angry ass nigga." Alana said.

"Y'all beef is so funny. When you were walking he was rolling his eyes at you." Jane linked elbows with us as we walked in the hallway.

"I bet he tell his wife and kids about me too." Alana smiled.

I laughed while watching Izuku, Janiyah, and Eijiro walking in the cafeteria together.

"Yo momma a bitch." Jane said in a low voice when we were right behind them.

"Who the fu- oh hi guys!" Janiyah turnt around first, giving us a hug.

"Why y'all linking arms together like y'all 5?" Eijiro looked at us.

"Why not." Alana spoke.

Izuku finally turnt around looking at us, dapping each of us up.

"Izuku you weird as shit." Jane told him as we walked inside the cafeteria.

"How?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I saw them lil messages talking bout some gushy ushy nasty sh-"

"Aye, let's hold on now." Izuku cut her off.

"Nah let her finish." Eijiro said.

"Yeah let me," Jane looked at Katsuki sitting down talking to Sero, Denki, and Maddy.

"Shit I gotta go." She unlinked her arms and ran the other direction.

"What happened?" Janiyah asked.

"She got Katsuki's phone and it made him get kicked out. But he was talking about some 'im gon get y'all like you my momma. Like gtfo." Alana smiled.

"Kicked out? That'd be so funny." Izuku laughed.

"Hiiiii!" Alana spoke as we all sat down.

(for referenceeee, Maddy on your left and Denki on your right😉)

"Hi mylove!" Maddy wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I missed you so much." I spoke as she let go.

"Hi Denky Baby" I looked at him with my arms open.

"Hi Y/n." Denki said in a tired voice.

"Where Jane at?" Katsuki got up.

"I don't know." I quickly said.

"Im not playing no games no more." He spoke while walking out.

"Damn." Alana muttered.

"He was actually mad when we were talking to him." Sero told us.

"Yeah and Jane ran out, she probably outside rolling up." Janiyah replied.

"Always rolling up." Izuku spoke.

"Wait so let's talk about the list that you sent me Izuku." Alana pulled out her phone.

"What list?" Izuku furrowed his eyebrows.

"What fucking list." Denki looked at Izuku.

"Nah don't turn this on me." Alana spoke, "This one." Everyone leaned in to read.

"That's crazy!" Eijiro semi-shouted.

"That definitely seems like something you'd write." Janiyah chuckled.

"y'all wilding fr." Izuku said, "Y/n, let's go get something."

"Nah you not gon nowhere. Y/n stay." Denki said.

"No, we gonna go."

"Y/n you saw what Izuku said about you in the chat?" Denki said scrolling through the messages.

"ooooooh." Maddy muttered.

"Uhhh no." I said, i love faking fr.

"Alright here." Denki put his phone in my hand.

"DAMN!" Sero laughed.

"Wait what's in the chat?" Maddy looked around.

"Look at Denki's phone." Alana said.

"DAMN!" Maddy covered her mouth.

"Y'all do too much. Ain't nothing she ain't heard before." Izuku said.

"This is too good." Janiyah smiled.

"Shit, Ion know what to say." I shrugged.

"That's why i'm saying, let's go to vending now." Izuku walked out as I followed behind him.

"You know you embarrassed." Alana shouted so he could hear.

"Nah I thought we were cool for real." Izuku said back.

"Just so you know we good because I already seen it before." I told him smiling.

"Girl I don't care. Denki dumb ass thought he did something."

I laughed while looking to the right side of the hallway, where Katsuki was.

"That's Katsuki." I said.

He noticed us pretty quickly, and put a finger to his mouth.

🤫🤫🤫🤫i love listening to drama while writing drama 😊 i also love you😉 -tanjiroswifelol

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

108K 4.3K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
88.2K 2.7K 35
โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž/ โ˜๏ธ / โ”€ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—€...
151K 11.1K 21
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘...๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/09/2021 ๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
172K 10.5K 21
โ› ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ข๐ง๐ . โœ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ / ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ.